Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((*Blinks* Whoa, you guys are all awesome! Thanks for keeping the place going in my absence, I really appreciate it. Now that my wedding is done with, I will be back on here as soon as I can. Can't wait to play with all of you!))

Magnetic Sex Symbol

MorganGoldeneyes

{ Changing my character haha...I cant use the last one. }

Mitsumi smiled at Morgan before lifting her chin up to smell the air. Although a faint, familiar scent wafted through the air from him, she had and would not say a word. Brilliant hazel eyes gazed upon him. Her hair was a dirty blond, pulled up into a messy bun, although a strangely shaped black beanie would cover most of her head, besides some messy bangs about her forehead and of course the bun itself.

Her skin had a rosy tint to it and was covered mostly by a simple, clingly black long sleeved dress, a jacket tied about her waist by its sleeves. She had a small frame, with accentuating luscious curves and a young woman's face, although there was something in her eyes that revealed she had been through more than many could ever imagine. Of course, it wasn't the kind of thing anyone could pick up on. Not everyone has a knack for reading another's eyes, afterall.

"You don't smell."

She giggled softly, and as she said this, she wondered the same thing about herself, now leaning a little bit in the opposite direction of the man, hoping it wasn't noticeable, she would try to hide it, acting as if she was just shifting into a more comfortable position.

"Well uhm...My name, Mitsumi is japanese. An old friend of mine called me Sumi for short, although, I had different nicknames as well. I have a sister, Crimson. I was married once...and...I think I've told you more than you told me, so I'd say its your turn again."

Her smile brightened, although really, her heart was aching with a pain that ran so deep, it had embedded itself there...a kind of pain that never goes away.

As the woman waited for Morgan to speak, her slender digits continuely played with the beautiful sterling silver ring around her ring finger. Each time she spun it around, a rather large, rare cut diamond would glisten beautifully in the light, before disappearing beneath her finger once again.

{ Sorry lame post }

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

☽Morgan Whelan☾

Morgan smiled back to the woman, noting silently to himself that she had a nice smile. "I'm Morgan, and this beautiful creature is Mitsumi" He said, gesturing smoothly to the young woman he had been speaking with when she came in "How about you precious? What to we call you?" He asked her.

[Agh, post sucks but I didn't want to leave you hanging forever. Also, I wont be on tomorrow.][Ri, I hope your wedding went well ^^ I'm looking forward to playing with you again also, but please take all the time you need]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

{ I'm sorry I meant I had totally erased Oichi and brought in Mitsumi hahaha....sorry. I couldn't rlly rp with oichi. i like to have one rpc in a place at the same time cuz i use every single rp to build their story basically...I'll reply in a minute. }

{ Unless you really wana stick with Oichi but ya..lol }

Demonic Bibliophile

User Image
Kadri was a wanderer. She would find random, hole in the wall places that temporarily caught her attention, but not one had managed to snag her yet. A bit of rest and she was off again, the jingle of her jewelry and the music in her head her only accompaniment as her feet moved against the gravel, or pavement or whichever path she found herself traveling. Alone. Though that had not always been the case.

When she'd wandered before, it had been with a companion. There was a slight pang of sadness as the memories of 517 came scuttling back. Where he was, she had no idea. There was a black gaping hole of missing memory several months wide and within that gaping hole was the man that had taught her just how dark evil really was. A shiver born of memories better off forgotten worked its way up sun-kissed skin before she finally set sight on the tavern she'd heard of as she'd made her way through that far-to-polite town. The Endless Time. A smirk quirked a corner of Kadri's lips and a nearly soundless laugh slipped between them. Well, that was quite appropriate, wasn't it? Many said the desert she came from was as endless as time itself.

She opened the door just enough to slide inside, instantly warmed by the decor and she couldn't help the delighted smile that lit up her face as she shrugged her pack from her shoulders and let it slide down to dangle from the fingertips of her right hand. Feeling the tension ease from her body, the djinn found an out of the way table and took a seat, letting her body mold to the seating as aches from long travel became more pronounced. A huff of breath fanned out as she glanced around, green eyes bright with interest. Slightly busy, she mused, but she was as much more an observer than participator. Or so she kept on telling herself. Really, it was much easier to stay out of trouble when she just watched.
User Image
*~*Zodia*~*
Current Location: The endless time
outfit for the day
Mood: calm

Glancing between the young woman and man who were in the tavern when she casually wandered inside, she lets out a small sigh as she gave them a gentle smile once more. Her sapphire eyes dropped for a moment as she watched the stillness of the floor before glancing back up to find a new face and scent that entered. She gestured a small polite nod to her before looking back at the two she had been speaking with.
She searched her mind for the name she had been calling and introducing herself as. When she found it, she finally spoke. Her voice gentle and soothing. "I am Zodia or Zoe if you please." she smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you."
She turns her gaze to the young woman who had been speaking with Morgan and scanned her face for a moment. She knew the woman was able to read her just by looking in her eyes. As they normally say, you can hide your feelings but you're eyes will tell the truth. She was right though. She had been through a lot but she honestly couldn't remember it all. Shaking her head, she turned her gaze back to the new person who had wandered in. After a few moments, she returns her gaze back down to the floor as she awaited for a response.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

{ Post Pending }
(Its all cool ^^)

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[My mistake Bubbles. I had forgotten her name, so I went to the first time she had said it x.x I'll edit the post]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Morgan Goldeneyes
[My mistake Bubbles. I had forgotten her name, so I went to the first time she had said it x.x I'll edit the post]

{ Its alright and ok. }

:,3

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Crap, I dunno what to post x.x]
Foxerton
User Image

I wont give up on you...

A tall, slender figure would be seen sitting at the bar's counter by himself, vacant blue eyes staring into the distance of the endless time. It was quiet, and it had been for many days, leaving the man with little to nothing and the silence around him. Eyes would close for a moment as a small sigh came from him.

"I told you this would happen shun..." a voice would come out from a woman walking from the shadows. The woman had gentle red eyes, black hair, and a curvy form that was clad in leather clothing. "You honestly thought that coming here after so long would be okay? Come back, you don't have to hurt yourself with the past like this."

Shinsuke replied with a frown and drop of his head. "No... I told you two months Fayde. We have a deal remember?" he asks quietly as his usuall calm composure showed a little emotion. "I owe it to her. I need to do this." he says as he closes his eyes. "She's been waiting for me. It's the least I could do." the only response he got from Fayde was a nod as she stepped back and sunk into the shadows, leaving shinsuke back to the silence of the tavern.

"hurry Cassidy.. I don't have much time left."

((I guess I'll wait for a reply, if one comes my way.))

So don't give up on me...

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

☼ Ȼᾳȿȿɨȡɏ Ƀʟᾳȼӄ ☼

((Alright all, listen up! With the newest post up by our splendiferous co-owner, I am starting it as a new day. Any and all ongoing Rp's end now, sorry guys. We need a new day. smile )) Having been off for the last few days procuring a few needed items, Cassidy Black returned to her home with a bright smile on her rosy lips. Her slender form danced as she made her way into the tavern, her focus more on the music blasting in her ears than what was going on around her. She balanced two bags as she sauntered across the floor and headed straight for the kitchen. It wasn't until she rounded the counter that she noticed Shin sitting alone with his eyes closed. This had her lifting a scarlet brow as she slowed down enough to watch him through curious eyes.

"Hey, Shin. Are you alright?" She asked, her voice far louder than she had meant it to be thanks to the music still blaring through her headset. Flushing a bit as she realized this, Cass pulled them out quickly and let the buds hang from her neck. As soon as she could hear again, she moved to set the bags on the counter and to get a better look at his face.

Beloved Raider

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
K.J.

"Cherry..." The word came out sounding pretentious and without surprise, as though he had been expecting nothing less from this place. Laughing as he pushed the door open pale green eyes began examining the arrangement of the latest tavern he had arrived at. There wasn't a whole lot going on in his mind as far as what he thought of this place but if it related to his well being then he was only thinking, 'I wonder if this is the place...'

Having surveyed enough of this place to find it at minimum acceptable for now, K.J. headed towards the couch and the warmth that was to be promised by the fire, not that he had felt warmth in, two and half decades was it now? Laughing about this fact now, not realizing just how long he had been back on the planet, he sat down with the knowledge that he hadn't managed to interact with anyone he'd known before. Maybe I can keep that streak alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff