• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have been walking for days, in search of something or someone. Whether it be a long lost friend or just a place to rest your head, it doesn't matter. Whatever it is, your feet never stop and your mind keeps racing after what it is you are searching for.

After what seems like an eternity, you come across a bustling town filled with happy, friendly faces that welcome you to their home. After speaking to a few of them, they point you in the direction of the only tavern in town. You thank them all and venture out, finding the building fairly easily. No sign hangs from it, only the air of mystery and a longing you can't seem to place.

As you grow closer, you notice all the things the townsfolk had told you about. The lake that rests peacefully beside it, it's water still as glass and so clear you can see straight to the bottom. The lush forest that grows behind it, cutting off any other exit from the town other than straight into the building. The structure itself is both beautiful and welcoming, while still giving off the feeling that there was more behind it's cherry wood doors than what you could see. You are tempted to turn away from it at first, but the story of it's existence keeps you moving forward.

It was said that, years ago, a young couple would sneak away to this place and spend all the time they could there together. But one day, the young man left his innocent love for what the people in the town had termed a demon. After that, she had remained locked within the empty building until the day she died. The townsfolk believed that her ghost still walked it's halls, even after it had been changed into the tavern it was today.

Of course, you believe this all to be some silly fairy tale and stroll inside all the same. As your eyes adjust to the light, you find yourself in a warmly lit room. A fire roars in a hearth on your right, giving a bit of ambiance to the whole area. Couches and cushioned seats litter the area before the flames, welcoming weary bodies to relax and sink in. Amongst the sofas and chairs are a few tables, with booths tucked into corners for those that wished for privacy.

On your left is the bar, an L shaped structure with stools in the same cherry wood color as the counter they stood before. Behind it, lining the soft blue walls, were bottles in every shape, size, and color. Whatever a person could want, this place had. To the right of the bottles was a door, leading to a kitchen that was every chefs dream. Only employees and the owners were allowed to enter, a sign on the door clearly stating it was off limits to customers.

As you venture even further in, you notice a set of stairs nestled in the very back of the building. One set leads upwards to where you can only assume rooms for vistors lie. Another set leads down, traveling beneath the building to what you can only guess to be some sort of recreational facility. Of course, the curiosity tugs at you so much that you start heading for them. The closer you get, however, the more clearly you hear another set of footsteps heading downstairs. Your tired eyes look up and spot what appears to be the slender form of a woman.

Scarlet curls cascade down her body, teasing the hem of her jeans. Sapphire eyes widen at the sight of you, surprise racing over ivory features as she stops halfway up the stairs. The shock only lasts a moment before a smile curls over her rosy lips. The same welcoming feeling in the tavern eminates off of the woman as she closes the distance between you. Her small frame stops just before you and she holds out her hand, her way of greeting as her starry gaze studies you.

"Welcome to the Endless Time. I'm Cassidy Black, owner and keeper of the tavern. Is there anything I can get for you today?"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

#1. Please follow all the ToS rules stated here on Gaia. They are, after all, the big guys in charge and they need to be followed first and foremost. You get no chances if you break any of their rules, you simply get booted. Fair warning.

#2. Please don't godmod or try and control any characters that aren't your own. I know this might be difficult for some people, but please try and control yourself. It's no fun if everyone always gets there way in here. I want this place to go far, and it won't if you all aren't willing to play along the right way.

#3. This is a semi-lit thread, so I expect at least a paragraph from all of you. That's four to six sentences, with punctuation marks to show where they end and begin. Now, I know that sometimes we can have writer's block and it's hard to belt out more than a few sentences, so I will give some people a break. But, please, don't make it a habit. It's hard to reply back to something that is anything less then what I have asked for.

#4. Please don't use any chat speak. I don't want to see any l33t words or (*) signs. I would appreciate it if you separated your words from your actions with quotation marks. That way, no matter what you are doing, we can tell if you are talking. Oh, and please make sure to either use italics or a different color if you are thinking anything. It's hard to tell if you don't, and we don't want any thoughts being taken as words by accident.

#5. Myself and Foxerton are in charge. Whatever we say goes, plain and simple. You get three chances from either of us, and then you are out. Unless you break a rule straight out and refuse to change the first time, then I will discuss a course of action with my associate and you will either be banned, reported, or both. You have been warned.

#6. I would really appreciate it if anyone that wishes to fight would take it outside. While the inside of the tavern might be incapable of aging or decaying, that doesn't mean it can't be destroyed. I don't want anyone blowing up, smashing, or injuring anything inside my tavern. I like it how it is, thanks!

#7. No one is allowed to kill any characters but their own. I know that this particular rule falls under the no godmodding one, but I have to say it twice because there are people out there that don't listen the first time. If you want to try and kill someone, you need their permission first and it has to be run by me if you wish to do it on the grounds of the tavern.

#8. If I, or any of my employees, are not around to help you out then the tavern itself will become available to fulfill any order that is needed from a customer. Simply tap on the bar or a table, request what it is you want, and voila. If it is a room you seek, please quote me when you get a key so I know that it happened and can add your name to the list.

#9. Myself and Foxerton, as well as most of the players that will be in here, have lives, jobs, and/or school outside of this little world. So, please, bear with us. If you are here and start a post, please post an exit. It really sucks when someone is left hanging, waiting for you to return. Granted, if it is an emergency, it is allowed but please let us know either in the OOC or with a quick post in here. Thanks all!

#10. All of these rules are subject to change on either my whim or the whim of my wonderful co-owner. If they do change, they will be bold and a large enough font for everyone to see. Oh, and one more thing, please try and have some fun!! We want this place to go for a long while, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask either me or Foxerton.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

1. 2. 3. 4.
                      5. 6. 7. 8.
                      9. 10. 11. 12.
                      13. 14. 15. 16.
                      17. 18. 19. 20.

Suites (Owner and Employees only):
                      I. Cassidy Black
                      II.
                      II.
                      IV.
                      V.
                      VI.
                      VII.
                      VIII.
                      IX.
                      X.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Alright, this should be pretty self-explanatory. All those that are labeled are what they are, and with the rooms you can choose between the three. When you are given a room, please let me know which you want so I can put it next to your name. A little silly, I know, but I want it to be more interesting than just some plain room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

(This is where any regulars or those my co-owner or myself deem worthy. If you do make it on this list, I would REALLY appreciate a profile. That way, everyone can know exactly who you are and how important you are to us. Plus, it will give me something to put in my Profile Thread other than my profile and Permanently's.))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

(I am sure everyone knows what this is for, but I will explain it all the same. Anyone who breaks a ToS rule, has been given three strikes, or anyone Foxerton or myself feel deserve to be here will go here. This is where you DON'T want to be, everyone!)

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

This is where all of our friends links are. If you want to be put up on here, just let us know and we will talk about it. Unless, of course, you are a buddy of ours and then it's an immediate YES!

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

With a spring in her step and delight in her eyes, Cassidy Black sauntered across the main room and flipped the lock on the door. It had been too long since she had allowed visitors into her home, and she was excited to meet new people. Running a hand through her scarlet locks, she took a deep breath and looked around the main room. Everything was ready, clean, and she was dwelling on the little things. Laughing at herself, she stepped to the bar and slipped behind it to grab a cloth. Wiping down the counter, she forced herself not to fidget and tried to relax.

"Everything is going to be fine. You can do this." She told herself, hoping the confident words would help ease the butterflies in her stomach. "Granted, it has been nearly fifty years since you have opened up the place, but who cares? It's nice to get the cobwebs out and let in new faces....I hope, anyway." Cass argued, shaking her head at the way her inner war went back and forth like a tennis match. Setting the cloth aside, she brushed back her hair from her ivory features and tried her best not to watch the door.

Dapper Genius

"Wow... This town is pretty idyllic. How ********' boring is that?" The people in the town had seemed wary of him when he'd approached, but perhaps that was because most of them had never seen a gun in their lives, and this tall stranger had a sparkling silver handgun holstered visibly in his belt. In spite of that, they'd been friendly enough, and when he'd asked them with his smoothly accented Russian tones-

"Where can a guy get some booze around here?"- They had pointed him in the direction of the town's only Tavern.

His long legs carried him easily through the streets of the calm town, and before long his bright, sea-blue eyes lit appraisingly upon the place that he'd been told of. A snowy eyebrow rose in curiosity; He'd half expected some tacky bed-and-breakfast type of joint, but this place looked kinda interesting. He could sense a certain subtle but powerful magic about it.

With any luck, there might be something more than just booze to amuse him, here.

He strode inside, absently brushing off his red vest before turning his eyes towards the bar counter. They almost seemed to glow with amusement at the sight of the pretty young girl behind the counter... But surely that was a trick of the light.

"This place open for business, love? I could sure use a drink." He called out to her as he sauntered over to the bar, a fangy grin settling on his lips. His accent was strange, like a blend of Russian and British, and his voice was suave and smooth. He seemed to ooze charisma, but the fangs amidst his ivory teeth and the gun that he wore on his hip also seemed to radiate danger.

{{Hello hello! Just about to eat a quick supper, but I'll be back shortly. Just wanted to steal the first customer post beforehand! >.<}}

Shinsuke sighed as he looked at the charrywood doors, not knowing exactly what to expect. It had been many years since the man had last even stepped into the place, and he was more than certain it wouldnt be the same place he knew back when. Shinsuke tugged on the heavy armored cloak, as he moved toward the door, and silently pushed through. Slate blue eyes gently widened as he took the place in, and the changes it had undergone. Slowly moving inside the door closes behind him. "Things sure have changed..." he tells himself quietly as he proceeds through, eyes taking in the details.

((bleh post.... Ego beat me too. Horrible co-owner Dx))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image

Cassidy Black

At the sound of the door opening, joy raced through her and had her beaming at the man. Not at all bothered by his fangs, she nodded her head and grabbed a glass from beneath the counter. While she moved, Cassidy studied the man and couldn't help but be intrigued. It had been a while since she had the pleasure of entertaining someone who seemed to radiate self-confidence. Of course, that situation had gotten her into a whole mess of trouble, but what was the harm in trying once more? As optimistic as always, she waved a hand behind her to the bottles on the wall and smiled softly at the man.

"I have pretty much everything you could want, sir. Just tell me what you want and I will mix it up for you." She replied, dropping her hand to let it rest on the counter top. As the door opened once more, she turned her starry eyes to the doorway only to have her jaw drop as she spotted the man who entered. For a moment, Cass could have sworn she was seeing a ghost. There was no way he could be alive. Shaking her head, she put a smile on her rosy lips once more and tried to fix her shocked expression.

"Welcome to the Endless Time, sir. Please, take a seat and let me know if there is anything I can get for you." She called out before returning her focus to the first man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff