• Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The picture in which the truth coils up
below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa leant on the counter towards the female who had become the new bartender. "Sarzerac Cocktail, Whiskey Absinthe and Bitters. No Ice, definately no ice" he added with a slight smirk to match hers. "And who knows, maybe there could be something in it for you later" He chuckled.

The facial inexpressiveness
In which isolation, hatred, jealousy, anxiety
And nothingness bloom is the heaviest of all
[The invisible wall]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        + Click image to enlarge +

xxxxxxxxxxxx The girls shy steps soon made it to an earshot and Thulu kept his lingering smile. He had nodded at the girl and whipped up another omelet just to set it down in front of an empty stool for her. He hurried over, behind him to serve up a few cups of tea and placed that cup accordingly to the girls mismatched meal.

"Please, enjoy." His smile urged her on to take a seat as he turned to wash few more plates. Silence soon followed their quaint establishment and then Thulu felt an urge to bake. It was the morning after all! With a muttered excuse and a short bow, the pink haired boy disappeared into the kitchen to ready the sugary concoctions.

-----30min later---------

Thulu came bursting into the room with two plates of cookies; one in each hand. Anything and everything from; chocolate chip, oatmeal to macadamia nuts cookies were spread across the plates. The smell of freshly baked cookies were quick to waft into the place as Thulu staggered forward. He had pushed into the kitchen's doors way too eagerly and had almost stumbled through. Good thing he had a good grip on the things.

Thulu, already with a smile on his face, beamed to the encounter of so many new faces.

"Greetings! Welcome to the Elephant gun~! Cookies?"

The alien didn't even seemed the least bit bothered to see the female ducking under the serving side of the bar. In fact, he merely shoved one plate in front of her; offering her some yummy sweets.

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"Hooe~? You gonna give me a tip?"

The redhead questioned, cheeky smirk ever present as she looked at him. The gray cat on her shoulder had yet to do anything since she arrived, some may even mistake it for some kind of stuffed animal sewed to the shoulder of her white blouse.

She ducked down behind the counter and fished through the freezer for some ice. With the ice in hand she dropped a few cubes into one of the glasses, then moved as if to drop the rest in the second glass. She stopped at the last second though and gave a teasing smirk before dropping it in the first glass with the rest. With the easy part all done with she turned to face the shelves of bottles, taking a moment to find what she needed. She wasn't familiar with this establishment though so it took her a bit longer to find the mans requested alcohols.

"Ah-hah!"

The redhead exclaimed upon finally finding what she needed. With that accomplished she quickly mixed the drink and slid it in front of him.

"There you go, enjoy"

What did she fill her glass with you ask? Water. She was about to hop over the counter again but stopped and quickly ducked down as the kitchen doors suddenly burst open. Damn, busted! When a plate of cookies was suddenly shoved in her face she blinked her amber hues, then plucked one from the plate

"Don't mind if I do~"

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa frowned as she teased with the ice. However the alcohol was greatly appreciated and within seconds the drink was gone. Setting the glass down the white haired gentleman let out a relaxed sigh. "That makes everything better" He commented.

However Yusa's flirtatious nature was rudely interrupted by the being that came all but flying into the bar with two plates of cookies. At the angle of Yusa's seat, the brief startling made him tip backwards. Both demon and stool collided with the ground with a crash. His head facing towards the ceiling and his vision blurring momentarily.

His natural defenses had kicked in within split seconds of tipping. The pale flesh had rapidly hardened though not taken on their full image. "Ow" He muttered reflectively.

[The invisible wall]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx canted his head towards the pretty lady just as she had plucked one of the cookies from the plate. The young octofloo was about to turn towards the other male there. Seeing as Ty was busy, he urged the plate forward though the action suddenly seemed to follow the guests decent; to the floor.

A gasp ripped out of Thulu's throat. Instinct won over the situation as a cloud of thick purple smoke dispersed into the room. The release of such smoke caused a flatulent sound to rip through the air and soon, two snowy wings peeked out of the cloud. Angle wings, or what looked like angel wings, were sprouted on the creatures head as the cloud slowly dispersed and revealed the odd being. Hoovering in the midst of everything stood Lala, the six-tentacle octofloo who was really the owner of the establishment. Lala and Thulu were one of the same; that is to say they were the same person. Though this alien species had developed a way to blend into the human populace.. that was, unless startled. Surprised and forced back to its original state, Lala managed to catch two plates with two appendages and the other two wrapped around the male's wrist. The male was sure to still fall back, since the octofloo didn't have super strength, but at least his fall wouldn't be as dramatic. A squeaked sneeze left Lala's unseen mouth as it felt the suction of its tentacles slip a bit. The fleshy, flesh of the man had now turned to.. stone?! Lala's big bulbous eyes stared unblinkingly to the male as it gracefully hoovered up and put the cookies down on the counter. It cooed and gurgled as it flew over the counter and tried to right the man.

So much for keeping a hidden identity.

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
As she took the cookie from the plate Ire was about to nibble on it, but didn't get the chance as a loud crash, followed by a muttered "ow" echoed through the room. The redhead stood up and looked over the counter, frowning softly as she saw her customer laying on the floor.

"Wat`cha doing on the floor?"

She asked with that cheeky smirk plastered on her face again. She jumped over the bartop and was about to help him off the floor, but a sudden commotion interrupted her. Looking back over her shoulder to investigate she blinked, then fell on her behind at what she saw. An angel winged pink octopus? Ire rubbed her eyes from her spot on the floor next to the demon, then looked again. Yup, that's what it was.

"H-uh..."

The redhead gazed at the strange creature, then looked at the white haired demon as if to ask "Are you seeing this too? Or am I just going crazy?"

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa groaned as he sat up to look at the flying octopus thing. "I've got to stop drinking absinthe..." He muttered before laying back down. "Flying pink octopi... Next it'll be flying pink elephants..." Yusa didn't really seem to be believing what he was seeing. "Wake me up when the tripping is over pretty lady"

[The invisible wall]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx Lala had done it again, knocked someone out and made them question their sanity. The young creature hardly understood it. Didn't this world carry species similar to its own? It was sure to have picked some of this up in its research. So if this creature was common, why did they all always seem so surprised. Lala let go of the man's wrists and hoovered back up towards the sink. It turned his head awkwardly down to see its earlier clothes there on the floor as it nodded and picked up an apron. A few more babbles left the octofloo before it slapped a tentacle to the faucets knob and gave it a definitive turn. A jet of cold water splashed into the skin as the creature stuck its head under it. PUHHH! The same purple cloud from before puffed into existence though after the debris had settled, it revealed a rather human (and naked) Thulu. The apron was grabbed to his crotch as he gave his patrons a sheepish smile.

"My apologies...I got startled.. Heh~" A small bit of blush dusted his cheeks as he dipped down to pick up the rest of his clothing and struggled to put it on.

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think you're tripping out my friend. Not unless I drank some Absinthe without noticing and am having the same hallucination"

Ire stated as her new white haired demon friend laid back down on the floor. She tugged at his sleeve in an effort to make him open his eyes again, feeling awkward about being left to sit there and stare at the unknown creature by herself.

Suddenly the flying pink octopus was hovering over to the sink, soaking itself with water and making a very strange noise, and then the man from earlier had taken it's place. Naked. Well, sort of, he had his manhood hidden behind an apron at least.
Ire looked up at the pink haired man from her place on the floor and cocked her head to the side, then offered an apologetic, although awkward, smile.

"Sorry if my over reaction offended you. Ive just never met a...well, species such as yourself"

The redhead stated while pushing herself off the floor. She had tried to choose her words carefully, not wanting to offend the pink haired man...alien any further. She glanced down at her demon friend and offered a hand to help him up.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa finally decided it best to get up off the floor. Sitting upright with the help of the female whom he still hadn't introduced himself to, he glanced to the male who had originally startled him. "Makes two of us" He responded to the bloke before getting upright.

"That's a good girl, looking after your elders gets you far in life" He mused to the female. "Suppose we might as well make introductions whilst we are at it. My names Yusa, and I am an alcoholic"

[The invisible wall]

Hygienic Smoker

Shakti slid into the seat towards which the bartender/chef/waiter/mystery-man-of-sorts gestured. She shot him another quick smile; for whatever reason, she found the boy's demeanor vaguely unsettling. Something inside of him was . . . unbalanced. This alienation was a surprise comfort to the young woman. Unnecessary social contact was utterly exhausting to Shakti. She felt immensely relieved that, for once, she wasn't obliged to relate to another human being. Her gaze dropped to her plate. It smelled incredible . . . but did it have any meat in it? Eggs were fine; milk was, too. Cooked animal carcass just made her sick to her stomach -- that's all.

Shakti sipped and started to nibble on her omelet (so far, so good) when she remembered she didn't have any money. "Hey, how much is this going to cost me?" When she looked up, the impish boy was gone; in his place was a dove-winged cephalopod. Trying not to gape, she started looking around for LED lights, strings: smoke and mirrors kind of junk. Finding no sign of trickery, she took a deep breath and thought, 'Okay. So the guy has some kind of pet. . . That's not too freaky.' It took much of her self-control to avert her eyes from the creature and instead stare into her mug of milky, steaming chai. Shakti's mothers always insisted that first impressions, while misleading the vast majority of the time, are usually lasting ones, so if you must come across as anything, do not let it be rude!

In the blink of an eye and a cloud of purple smoke, the Invisible Boy reappeared; the cephalopod was nowhere to be seen. Thinking it was a sort of bar trick that she was not familiar with, Shakti offered a slow, quiet applause.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx As soon as his pants were on, and everything seemed in its place, Thulu curled a hand up to scratch at his cheek shyly.

"Are you ok...? I apologize again good sir. My name is Thulu, The owner of this place " He took a look around, testing the phrase for a second time. Yes, that was right. He nodded to himself, now only wearing an apron he busied himself with his white long sleeved shirt.

"Cookies are still fresh.. Ah..Pleasure to meet you" Even if the introduction wasn't thrown at him, Thulu had obliviously received it. Thulu turned to the redhead and smiled some, out of his shyness.

"Not at all Miss.. I'm quite used to such.. Reactions. Heh~" He blushed a bit and messed with some strands at the back of his head. He turned his attention to the first female that had entered and shook his head; letting out a soft chuckle as he did.

"No charge. How about you just give me a nice smile. Neh?" He offered her another eye closing smile though gave her enough space so as to not feel uncomfortable.

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Remembering the cookies Ire quickly leaned over and plucked herself a new one from the plate. With a smile she quickly bit into it, then gave a blissful sigh of delight.

"Delicious"

She complimented before casting a raised eyebrow at Yusa. His comment about respecting elders earned a, not to hard, jab to the side with her elbow, her amber hues dancing mischievously all the while. She then offered a dramatic bow.

"My name is Ire, and I do not work here. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

The redhead proclaimed before standing up straight and smirking.

Ire was glad that her reaction had not offended the owner. She was generally good at keeping her composure, but as someone who had never met an alien before how could she not get a bit surprised after seeing such a unique individual?

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa's eye twitched at Ire's comment on the cookie. 'Delicious' wasn't a taste he had experienced since he had contracted this accursed disease. Other than in the form of blood, but even that had an adverse affect on the demon's stomach.

His mouth began drooling at the thought of the sweet treat and he eventually had to swallow a mouthful of his own saliva. "I am... I am fine" He said struggling to bring himself back to his senses. "Forgive my bluntness, but in all my years I have never met, nor seen anything of your kind. Other than referring to you as a flying octopi, which I am sure is not the correct term for your species, what are you?"

[The invisible wall]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx Thulu beamed at Ire and nodded at her name. He repeated it three times out loud and smiled; 'Yes, I think I have it'. He turned to the man with the watering mouth and canted his head. Had he hit himself THAT hard? Thulu gave a nervous titter and then replied

"An earth child named us "Octfloo"s, and it stuck. Though we don't have a specific species name and address each other by our first name. Mine is Thulu only when male and Lala when in female or my original form."

Female? Yes you heard right. This guy could turned into a chick if he ever wanted to. Gender queer? Maybe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff