Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Attackers? What kind of a place did he walk into? Not that it mattered much to him. He used to be a thief and now... "I think they'd be more worried about me..." He mused out loud while playing with the large crystal hung around his neck. He was a force to be reckoned with and he didn't always have control over his "powers", if one could even call it that.
Tyson had finished his beer while watching the scene unfold before him. The boy was getting mad and flustered all that the same time. It made the thief think twice about his earlier complaint. Maybe the red head's company wasn't all that bad after all... He was cute. And Tyson was always the adventurous type... Not to mention that a**. The blue eye had wandered down as soon as the boy turned his back. You couldn't blame a guy for looking.
"Nah, I think I see somethin' I like.... What's wit' the outfit, anyway?" Tyson was never the type to keep his mouth shut.
He tapped the counter top, hoping for another beer.
"Why don't y'have a drink wit' me? S'not like y'have anyone else to serve..." Valid point.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nobu glanced to the side, though he didn't turn around fully to see Ty. Only his peripherals caught the pervs gawking gaze. If it were any other person..perhaps the boy would have ventured far enough to feel flattered, but now was not the case. Yes he had a well toned body, his constant training made sure of that. Not to mention that the kid was a health freak. Though for some unfathomable reason, no matter how many squats the boy did, his bum was as perky as a teasing maiden's. He'd always scowl at that bit, but it sometimes helped him score larger tips with guests; that an his bare chest.

"Care to be less obvious, guy?"

The scowl was the first thing to lead Nobu out to face Ty. He frowned in distaste and boldly let his dark red eyes trail up the males. He lifted a brow as if to say, "That's it" and made no further comment. Hopefully he'd tick the guy off enough for him to just leave him alone.

Tap tap.. guess not. Nobu snatched the man's empty bottle and tossed it under a green bin as he strolled his way over to the fridge again. No fancy work, no flare, he uncapped it and turned back with two beers at hand. Hey, why not? The squids wasn't home.

"Not that it's any of your business.. but I'm a performer."
He dragged up a the only stool on his side and leaned back against its edge; half sitting, half standing. He had placed the bottle on the same napkin, giving Ty another drink and slowly uncapped his. The silent sneeze from the bottle caught his attention as he watched the cold vapor from it escape.

"What's up with you? You look at random asses as a habit?"

---- ~~ ----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Sorry, was switching compies o uo. Oh btw. Will you be on tomorrow?

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Care to be less obvious? Tyson would be a whole other person if he'd managed to do that, but it wasn't in his nature.
Glad to see the boy finally starting to loosen up, the man relaxed a little more in his seat, a grin permanent on his tanned face.
"Oh, but it is my business..." He reached into his pocket to pull out a few bills, and not just a couple of bucks. "How much fer me ta be entertained? I can't imagine you'd perform for free..." That grin turned into a bit of a smirk. With a body like that, boobs or not, Tyson could see himself easily being satisfied by a simple dance, or whatever the hell it was that he did for "entertainment".

The thief wasn't going easy on the booze. His tolerance was pretty high, so he figured he might as well keep this pace up. It might even make for an interesting night. With the beer constantly tipped into his lips, he only pulled the bottle away to reply to Nobu.
"A habit? More of a... an interest." He wasn't in a relationship, so why not get in a look or two? "I'm a guy. That sorta thing is natural, ain't it? Y'must've checked someone out an' later jerked off to it or somethin'." No filter. Why bother watching his words? Things were always more fun this way.

[[ Yes, I will be! I might have one more post left in me tonight. ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"Tch.."

Nobu shook his head a bit, hardly believing what he was hearing and half minding it. What a blunt guy. Upon the question for his pay-rate, Nobu lifted up the bottle neck in vague interest and defense. Was this guys messing with him again? He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the man and took a swig of his cold one before continuing; less eloquently;

"Twenty-five for half an hour."

Her pursed his lips to the taste of beer in his mouth and then continued.

"..is what I regularly charge, but for you. Forty."

Nobu kept his emotionless eyes on Ty, weighing out his reaction as he explained the many things he did; martial arts, fire dancing, and acrobatics. He spoke in a hush slur as tried to keep up with the other males' constant tipping of his bottle. He soon made two rounds for the both of them; the green recyclable bin was steadily filling up.

It was the last bit that almost made Nobu choke. He cleared his throat some as the man blatantly asked if he jerked off towards the thought of others. Well that was a no brainer. It was as true as it was any given man's nature, but Nobu still worshiped his sanctum; his privacy. Nobu flushed slightly, probably to the memory of doing that a few times in his day and then shook his head to dismiss the distracting thought.

"Shameless fool.." The alcohol seemed to be doing its job and after four drinks he was feeling a bit more at ease..which also meant. He wouldn't be guilt-tripping himself and holding his tongue.

----

All of this seemed to end way too soon as Nobu rested a forearm to the counter, then a cheek, and then a head. Gathering some comfort, his palm turned up on the counter and a single index finger was revealed. It was encrusted with a bit of dried up blood, the scab was a bit gnarly for the lack of treatment but the boy seemed unfazed. In his silence, his face softened and Nobu soon disregarded the pervert or his failed task and fell in Sleep's cunning hands.

OOC: Dead. Lol. Idk if you said if you'd be on tomorrow. But I'll be on between rping on here and on my bfs new D&D-esque thread. = w=; We'll see how that goes XD It's new to me, but I'm giving it a shot for him *-* NIGHT!!!]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
        + Click image to enlarge +

xxxxxxxxxxxx✖ Somehow, our main octo-friend had managed to pull Nobu back into his bed upstairs without breaking a sweat. The young alien had arrived pretty late last night, carrying about six bags worth of groceries and other necessities, only to find his dear employee passed out on the bar top with a beer at hand. Thulu shook his head a bit at the sight and placed the bags down to start the deed of carrying him upstairs. But besides the large and dead weight bartender, Thulu didn't see anyone else around his bar. If there had been any guests then, Thulu surely must've missed them. Thulu was taking the steps down two at a time and rounded the corner over to the bar to pick up his bags and put them away.

With a hum in his step he disappeared into the back of the bar and into the kitchen, ready to put his things away.

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[[ Never mind then!! xDD ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: Nvm what? o.o

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[[ I made a reply with Tyson, but then noticed Thulu took care of Nobu. <__<;; ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: AWwwwwwwww Lame I shouldn't have posted.

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[[ Lulz. No worries. I still have it. maybe next time~ fufufu~ ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: Gonna go on a coffee date with a girlfriend. Be back in like.. 2hrs. XD Reply!

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[[ But... I don't which character to use~ D; ]]

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

[[ Think I'll just stick with Tyson... Make it easy. @__@ ]]

Tyson awoke in the lounge. He slept on one of the couches with his back on the cushions and one left over the arm of the chair, the other hanging off to the side. He must have drank too much yesterday because he reeked of alcohol and was slow to get up. He opened his one eye while one hand grabbed the top of the couch. At first, everything was a blur, but soon it all came into focus. He remembered where he was and who kept him company last night. The red head. His name was Nobu.
Tyson stood up suddenly. That was a mistake. He wobbled and grabbed onto a near by table for support.
"Ughh..." He grumbled, rubbing one hand against his face. He stumbled forward, trying to find his way back to the bar. He wondered if Nobu only worked nights? Or maybe he lived here, too? His single eye swept the room, hoping to see a bright flash of red, but instead he saw pink. "Oi~" He called out, hoping to catch the stranger before they disappeared into the kitchen. "Is, uh... Is Nobu aroun' 'ere somewhere?" He couldn't quite remember how things were left between them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff