Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Ladykiller

User Image

"A schoolgirl alone in the desert sounds like an opportunity to me," Nadine observed, taking a long drag before blowing smoke towards the ceiling. The nails of her left hand drummed against the counter in the manner of someone unused to having them, the clack of plastic against wood. The excessive number of bracelets on that wrist knocked against the counter and each other, a tiny and fidgety cacophony.

"So are you anatomically correct?" she wondered at Thulu, almost biting her right thumbnail before the unfamiliar feeling of acrylic in her mouth stopped the unconscious gesture. She placed the cigarette back in her mouth in its stead, thumbnail now tapping against the ring on the same finger. "No tentacles while you're in man-mode?" Tact was something that happened to other people.

"I'll take something with cucumber if you've got it," she responded to the offer of food. "For purely platonic reasons," she added, lest there be any confusion. "We'll be careful not to muss your clean cushions," she assured him, smiling over the rim of her glass as she took a gulp - nothing so ladylike as a sip for her. "Maybe we can find a room!" she suggested to Carrie, as if their eventual liaison was a certainty. "Or we can find a nice bit of floor - something easy to clean, like stone. This place looks like it would have some marble somewhere. There's something lovely about two warm bodies against cold marble, isn't there?" It was not clear if this question was rhetorical, or if she expected Carrie to have an opinion on floor sex.

Tipsy Poster

A slow, broad smirk spread across Carrie's face. "Not if she's alone."

She paused, thinking.

"Now add a gender-bending tentacle person into the picture...and then we're talking."

Noting Thulu's cough, Carrie held her cigarette closer to herself. Each time she exhaled after a drag, she'd slowly let it out in a thin stream of smoke, careful not to blow it in his direction. She'd smoke as much as she wanted until, and if, he told her to stop, but she'd be considerate about it. She held the cigarette close to her temple as the scent of the sweet clove tobacco from the Djarum filled the air around her.

She gave a shrug as she watched him retreat to a nearby icebox. "Well, I can write, just not all pretty and poet-like." Though, sad to say, the chicken scratch she called her handwriting was lacking just as much as her writing skills...

Who really used pen and paper anymore anyway? Unless you were old, everything nowadays was typed.

"I've never much liked doing it on the floor or any hard surface." Her nose wrinkled. "It's not comfortable enough..."

She nodded to Thulu. "I'll take anything small enough to be an appetizer. Surprise me."

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        + Click image to enlarge +

xxxxxxxxxxxx Thulu froze on his spot, half perched on the icebox, looking as if he were getting ready to climb in. He looked surprised and a bit confused towards Dean's comment and then his features melted into that of understanding.

"Ah, yes." He leaned off of the container, shying his a** away from view as he came to face them again. "We took 'special' care of making sure we were anatomically correct. " His soft aqua eyes settled on Nadine then, though there was nothing else to add to he comment until she asked about his tentacles. The young man huffed out a breath that resembled a shy laugh, "Heh, unfortunately. I only have the ability of my tentacles when I'm in my original form. The same goes towards the images I told you about." He nodded a bit and turned over to the icebox, only to frown when he realized that they lacked cucumbers. "My apologies, Miss.. but we don't seem to have that fruit."

He brushed the thought about them dirtying his cushions away as he felt a genuine sadness for not being able to properly serve the first woman. His attention had drifted away by then as he searched the floor with a troubled gaze, attempting to find something that might satisfy his guest.

---

Thulu snapped out of his trance when he felt that Carrie was being careful with her smoke. He smiled a sad yet grateful smile to the girl and nodded towards her comments. With his mind still on something sweet and dessert-like, the pink-haired fellow hurried back to the icebox and brought out two strawberry parfaits. It seemed like he had produced them out of thin air; magic and all that. But the truth was, that the alien had a knack for making wonderfully sweet concoctions whenever he could.

"Not so much as an appetizer.. but desserts are just the same!"

"I hope you both enjoy them.."
                                    He tapped each treat before them and then fetched a napkin and spoon besides them. His movements were careful, even when he placed a spoon down on a napkin, he would hold his wrist with the other hand as he un-pinched the silver from two digit. The alien floded his hands behind him and watched the two with a curious and worried air.

Anxious Ladykiller

User Image

“That’s a damn shame,” Nadine sighed, though again she was unspecific about what she meant. Thulu seemed much less interesting now that she knew that he could not, in fact, get all Dream of the Fisherman’s Wife. She finished off her glass again, and if he’d keep pouring than she’d keep drinking – particularly if he continued not to ask for payment. She took a piece of strawberry between two fingernails, like awkward chopsticks, and popped it in her mouth to swallow it whole.

“Are we the only ones here, then?” She considered wandering back out into the streets, finding someplace dark and hot and crowded where the music was too loud. But: there was booze here. Walking in her comically tall shoes was difficult enough while sober. Her not-entirely-sober companion still had potential – or, at least, had not yet thoroughly rebuffed her advances.

Thulu, while attractive, she would probably not bother with. The lack of tentacles under his apron would be far too disappointing at this juncture.

So: this place had not yet lost all potential. It never hurt to ask if there was a secret orgy in the back.

*flailflail* Gaia didn't tell me anyone had posted! D;

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

"EEEYAH-OW!" A bellowed yelp ripped through the halls of the otherwise quaint and quiet tavern. A redhead, no taller than 5'8'' sat squarely on his rear of the prestige tiled floor. He was grabbing one of his fingers fiercely, almost as if it had owned him some money and he was ready to choke it out. Another curse hissed out of the pony tailed man as he kicked a chair away. Upon further observation, patrons would see a chair, some nails, a discarded hammer and a picture frame that was leaning lazily against a wall; still not hung up. The evidence would make it clear, that this working boy wasn't doing such a good job on hanging the frame. Nobu stuffed his finger into his mouth and growled out in self loath as he stood back up and dragged himself along to pick up the hammer once more.

"Stupid thing..." once he was done belittling it, he'd toss it back into the tool kit and left everything as it lay. There was no use trying to hang up pretty decorations when your finger was throbbing and bleeding. He shuffled his bare feet over to the left and soon disappeared into the bar.

---- ~~ ----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: Good god. That was a horrible first post. XD Need to get back into the swing of things. -oils up shoulder joints and rolls them into place-

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

A tall man, roughly 6' 2", entered the building just as a scream echoed throughout the building. The stood at the entrance silently, watching the scene unfold before him. A smaller girl, at least he thought it was a girl, was cursing and quickly rushing to the back. Interesting. He sauntered up to the bar, fingers tapping against the counter top. "You alright back there, sweet heart?" He shouted, followed by, "Maybe you should leave work like that to a man. Don't want to mess with your delicate fingers an' all!" He snickered, waiting for the girl to come storming out. He wondered if that would get under her skin. Women were cute when they were angry, but maybe Tyson was picking a fight with the wrong person.

As he waited, he drummed his fingers against the counter top some more. His right arm and chest were covered by black ink that was out in the open for all to see. Tyson wasn't ashamed of his body, he had no reason to be. He was in shape and quite good looking. The story behind the tattoo, however, wasn't a pleasant one, but he often lied about it. It worked well with women.
"I'll even give you a hand! How about it?"

[[ Now my post is a shitty one. xD ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

When the voice echoed throughout the halls it never came into Nobu's mind that; one, there was a customer, or two that he might wanna turn on the charm for perspective tips. No, all he heard was the name, the cat call, and the sweetheart that seemed to penetrate every crevice and wall.

Nobu whirled about on his heels, pivoting swiftly with a death glare already on his face. Dark red eyes snapped onto the males form as the pain to his finger was just as quickly ignored.

"Wanna try that again, ignorant twit!!"

He spoke with clenched teeth and eyed the man once over. Taking him on for size...he a was a bit taller..though nothing that he couldn't handle

---- ~~ ----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: nooo i love your posts!

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

The pretty little red head came storming out, just as Tyson had predicted. There were a few things, however, that Tyson hadn't anticipated. He stared back at the young boy with his one eye, blinking back at the boy who told him off.
He'd only seen the smaller figure rush toward the back earlier, assuming it was a girl. That was a big mistake. Tyson's voice was caught in his throat as he stared back at the red head. His tanned cheeks blushed a little at his own foolishness. Despite the other being male, he was actually kind of... sort of... just a little bit... cute? He shook his head quickly to rid the image from his head. Both hands lifted quickly to surrender.
"Oh, s**t, uhh... No harm by it, just teasin' is all...." He'd only just arrived and already he'd managed to piss some one off.
Tyson fidgeted with his necklace, barely able to make eye contact with the red head. His eyes were like daggers and made the man sink back in his seat. He didn't blame the boy for getting mad. If another man spoke to him that way, Tyson would get pretty mad, too.
"I thought... Never mind... The name's Tyson. Y'can call me Ty, though..." Or ignorant twit. He kind of deserved that one.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nobu narrowed his eyes a bit more, he allowed the scowl to naturally cross his fair features, darkening them a bit but never making him look intimidating. If anything, he looked like a pup who was frustrated for not being able to catch his own tail. Nobu let his jaw muscles contract with the tight clench he held and released it. Turning away from the man just to recompose himself, after all, he had a job to do and he wouldn't hear the end of it from the squid-kid.

"I'm not delicate..nor do I need your help.

The remembrance of his earlier mishap made him flinch and steal a glance down to it. Like hell, he'd look for a bandaid. Those were for sissies and Nobu was convinced that he was no sissy.

Nobu gave his ponytail a rough tug and threw a glance over his shoulder as he did so. Be nice. The face of Thulu penetrated his train of thought. Be better.. Nobu resisted a sigh and turned his slender frame to fully face the male named Ty.

"Hey, I'm Nobutuki, but since that's a mouthful..most just call me Nobu.."

His eyes were soft now, as he avoided contact with the patron and busied himself with cleaning the already spotless bar. A callused hand took a rag from a drawer as he balled it in his fist and spoke,

"What can I get you"
he spread his arms wide, a rag still at hand, as he indicated towards the bar.
---- ~~ ----

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

A relieved smile crossed the man's face. Nobu seemed quick to get angry, but was able to forgive just as fast, or so it seemed. "What was it you were trying to do, anyways?" He saw the hammer and nails, but hadn't figured out what they were being used for.
Tanned fingers tossed back some of his long, blonde locks. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on the counter top and lacing his fingers together. His chin rested on his fingers and his single, cerulean hue stared at the red head.
"Nobu~" He sang the name out, grinning as he stared the boy down. Nobu seemed like a fun person to tease, which was right up Tyson's alley. "Mind gettin' me a beer, love?" It felt weird not having a beer in hand at all times. He was day drinker and almost always smelled like booze.
"Y'know... I could give you a hand if you'd like...." He thought Nobu was more than capable, but he figured he might as well help out, since he was here and all.

[[ I think I might make him Australian... <__<
Sorry for the short post... ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nobu dragged the rag across the countertop and promptly fisted the fabric as he heard the man's question. It was stupid to admit defeat to a single decorative painting, so what did Nobu do? Why, lie of course.

"The boss wanted me to get rid of some hoodlums that were loitering in the front. I was just going to grab that there hammer to show them what for, when one of them attacked me and ran out.."

So, it was a stretched out lie, no, it was an ENORMOUS lie; big whoop. Nobu lied in habit, in fact, sometimes he didn't even know he was doing it. He glanced smugly up at Ty and sniffed in hidden pride; for something that never happened. But it did boost credibility.

"A beer? Sure thing..."
He pivoted on his naked heels and bent down to grab a cold one from the fridge. His bottle cap opener was already at hand; strapped to his inner forearm by a black sweatband, ready for use. He was a bartender after all, and he'd be seen as stupid if he didn't know his trade. With a steady twirl, he handled the bottle with ease and caught it mid air just to uncap it with the glinting metal on his arm. After an attractive hiss from the opening bottle, he let placed a napkin before the man followed by the muted thump of the beer bottle.

"...given that past circumstance, your offer isn't valid, thanks anyway. Champ." Nobu was sure to give his words some hidden malice as he feigned a smile to the man. He was no ones "love."

---- ~~ ----

OOC: doo eet

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image

"Ooh?~ Hoodlums, you say?" The man grinned to himself, trying to hold back a laugh. The kid was trying to be tough. How cute. "Funny... I came in just as I 'eard ya scream an' I didn't see no one pass by me. Must'a missed just missed 'im though." He flashed Nobu a big grin, still trying to hold back a laugh. Nobu seemed like the type of kid who didn't like to be laughed at. Hence the lying. It made Tyson want to poke at him some more.

Tyson watched Nobu's bar tending skills. He whistled out loud, impressed by the show.
"Look'it you... Tryin' to impress me are ya?" He snickered. He reached forward, grabbing the beer off the counter and hastily taking a good swig. The swig turned into a chug, downing half the bottle before he pulled his lips away. He gasped for air and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth, cleaning away the beer that leaked out from the corners of his mouth. "So... Where are all the shiela's at? Don't tell me yer all the company I've got?" Probably should've thought before he let that one out. "Don't git me wrong, yer cute an' all, just not my... type..." His single eye fell down onto the boy's flat chest. He really needed to stop talking. The hole he was digging was only getting bigger and bigger.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

To this Nobu mumbled. It's was hushed but yet spoken with conviction,

"They must've ran out the back way..."

Though he didn't add on to it and cast his gaze down after his words faded. He gritted his teeth at the toothy whistle, though refrained from commenting again as the big stupidly innocent smile of his boss' face flashed into his minds eye. A low growl ripped out of his throat as he snapped up at Ty.

"Impress you?! Dont make me laugh-!.."

He seethed silently and did not stop until the man asked about the lack of company in the room...or more specifically..the lack of women. Nobu cocked a brow as if to say "seriously", but kept the comment to himself.

"You'd think you'd be more worried over attackers around the area than chicks. Tch."

He was about to turn around and just get the man another beer to shut him up when he spoke, again. And felt that single eye trail up to his close to bare chest. In any other situation, Nobu wouldn't care for his outfit. It was loose and skimpy but it helped him feel comfortable when he'd decide to train or warm up. Apart from bar tending, Nobu was the acrobatic entertainer. Doing anything from fair dancing to martial art moves to sway a crowd. But did this a*****e know that? No! Remembering the eye on his chest he couldn't help the flush that cutely dusted his cheeks. Another growl erupted from the boy as he turned a glare Ty's way. By This time, his anger had made him redder.

"If you crave tits, unfortunately there aren't any here. " though Nobu was sure to not mention that his boss was some gender queer. He wasn't even around at the moment. Nobu turned his back from Ty and let his hands fist at his sides. How dare he. Was he checking him out...???!!

---- ~~ ----

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff