Welcome to Gaia! ::

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

OOC: Oh! Well hello there fellow lurker. Welcome welcome -bobs head and nods throwing confetti to her face- ^ ^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Click click click CLICK The sound of tall heels stabbing into the main entrance's marbled floors made the young octofloo hesitate in it final decision of temperature. One pink and sticky tentacle was still slapped onto the faucet's knob as it turned it disproportional head over to the sound of clattering footsteps. Footsteps! The foreign creature let out a rather high pitched squeal and ripped its appendage from the silver turn-thingy to take flight. The folded snowy wings on its forehead suddenly spread out, like a bird showing off its fluff in some cordial mating dance. A babel of some kind of nonsense was spit out of its unseen mouth as it gurgled and cooed in delight to the two new patrons to its place. It hoovered up into the air with an eerie gracefulness and turned to face the two. Lala beamed silently and wiggled its six appendages at them booth.

It was saying hello.. Or at least.. Trying to.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: -Derps around.- < w>

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Someone else had found themselves following the perimeter of the grandiose building. With her summer dress flowing behind her, Emiliana Argeneau stepped across the establishment. A light hum left her plump pink lips as wonder and full on curiosity escaped the pretty redhead. Sure she had a few errands that her father had asked her to do.. but was one little sneak peek into a new place anyway? It would only take a second! She wore some moderate heels and clacked her way fully around the building just to clatter to a stop. Her large green eyes blinked those thick lashes as she stood, stalk still in evident surprise. A tunnel? Her head slowly canted to the side, allowing her waves of bright red had to call over her slender shoulders. Huh. Excitement got the better of the young woman as she skipped onto her first step and walked right inside.

Anxious Ladykiller

User Image

There was a bar! There were ladies. There was a mysterious pink thing.

Things had gotten very sexy all of a sudden.

“You look familiar,” she accused the winged tentacle thing, pushing her glasses higher on her aquiline nose as she stepped closer. It seemed best to focus on one sentient being at a time. “I think I’ve seen one of you before. Somewhere. Maybe. A beach? I want to say a beach. Maybe I just think that because you look like you ought to be wet – ha, phrasing.”

A proper bartender had not yet presented itself, which was beginning to raise Nadine’s suspicions. Surely the octothing was not the only employee? She couldn’t possibly be expected to flirt sober, and such a small thing couldn’t possibly be expected to provide her with the necessary quantities of booze.

To say nothing of the fact that it might be difficult to barter with something that didn’t speak English.

“You the only one working here?” she asked it directly, as though it might answer. Her bag got tossed atop the bar, and she pulled herself up alongside it, kneeling on the counter to look behind it in a less-than-ladylike pose. She grabbed an unlabeled bottle of something the color of fire, and wiggled it in the flying thing’s direction. “No one will mind if I take this, yes?” She batted her thick lashes at it winningly, waiting to see if it would activate some sort of unseen security system.

With her luck, it would transform itself into an angry pink bear – but no harm in trying. She didn’t remember the last one having eaten her, after all.

Tipsy Poster

"Can it even- ...talk?" It was a logical question that was now just making her feel like an idiot as the other woman plopped herself down at the bar, making herself right at home.

"Well, it can wave."

The bottle the other was holding flickered temptingly in the light.

After a few moments of watching the pink cephalopod, now feeling more entertained than shocked, she made her slow way to the bar and sat down.

"Well, this's just ******** crazy", she began to no one in particular. The woman, Carrie, hung her sunglasses by one of their temples from the front of her white tank top. Her squinted, piercing orange eyes shifted to stare at the flying creature. "...and a little strange." The confidence in her voice had left, but she didn't need to be comfortable to have a smile on her face.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx The young octofloo hoovered in its spot as the two girls reacted to his appearance in their individual ways. It gurgled a babbeling breath and soon saw one of the pretty bimbos saunter over to his bar, the oddly named thing promptly squeeked and floated over to the serving side of the bar. Its large unblinking eye settled on the first woman that had addressed him. Yes, a beach.. The alien knew this girl from somehwere long ago. But where? Lala shook its bolbous trying to rid the beginning of a reminecent memory. To her words towards the amber bottle, Lala nodded eagerly and reached out a pink tendril letting the sticky suction cups to wrap around it. If the octofloo could close its eyes when pleased, it would; though no such action ever did come. With a ginger and gentle tug it pried the bottle out of her grasp and into his own. Then, the unexpected happened, the young octopus thing was soon spinning the bottle skillfully in one appendage as the others worked in otherworldly precision. While it spun it two seperate tentacles drifted over to the shelf behind it to snatch two glass cups to serve. More fancy tricks ensued as he let its last appendage take a rag below and wiped the countertop clean before settling the cups there. All the while lala gurgled in its delight as it served the firey drink to the two lovely ladies with ease.

Anxious Ladykiller

User Image

Nadine released the bottle without struggle, though she had been hoping to down the entire thing with utmost swiftness. Her new tentacled acquaintance did indeed seem to be quite the capable bartender, and so she removed herself from the counter and took a seat next to her bag. The stool was not much more ladylike than the table, since she immediately dropped her chin into her hands and began swinging her spiked feet impatiently. Not that the unorthodox barkeep was taking very long – she simply wanted to be drunk ten minutes ago.

“I find it best in these situations to assume they can understand me until proven otherwise,” she addressed the beanied woman, though she did not clarify what she meant by they, or by these situations. “I’m Dean,” she added with a sideways grin-and-wink, waving a few of her steely fingernails in greeting.

Her attention turned back to the cephalobird, and the expertly offered beverage. “My hero,” she fluttered, lifting the glass to her unpainted lips. “Thank you, lovely,” she added, sing-song, before downing the glass with one quick toss of her head.

“So,” she said as her breath recovered, considering her empty glass, “I'm guessing I’m not lucky enough that you’d be down for a quicky on the couch?”

Presumably, this was not addressed to the octopus.

Presumably.

Tipsy Poster

Two slim black eyebrows raised at the creature's impressive display. Carrie pursed her lips and gave a slight, almost unnoticeable nod in satisfaction. Not bad.

Well, at least it knows how to put on a good show.

She sat there in silence for a moment, considering, as she accepted the drink. "Hn...that kinda makes sense..." Anyway, if it had the intelligence to know how to wave, chances are it would be able to understand them. Carrie was slightly annoyed that she hadn't realized that immediately. Besides, she'd seen more bizarre things before. If it wasn't aggressive, it was okay.

She offered Dean a smile and her own name in return. "Carrie." Then she placed the rim of her glass on her lips and finished her drink in one slow gulp, finding that it had a rather pleasant, tangy flavor. She almost coughed it up as she heard the next comment.

"...!"

A pause.

"You talking to me or the octopus..?" Another pause. "Both?"

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
        + Click image to enlarge +

xxxxxxxxxxxx Lala was quick to serve and once each glass was tapped carefully onto the counter top, it took but a few mere seconds for it to top the glass off making the ice in it clink. Another bubbled cry left the octofloo's unseen mouth as the women commented on his bar tending skills. Lala cooed in acknowledgement to each lady and slid the cleaning rag habitually over the counters surface. Words were exchange, a few of which Lala didn't fully understand. Though there was one word that stood out form the rest;"Quicky?" Lala turned its unblinking eyes over to Dean and stared at her for a moment, it was then that Carrie's surprise caught the alien's attention.

Looking at both of the women, back and forth the young being found it difficult to reply or even acknowledge each person in turn so it decided that it was time to change! Remembering it's natural ability, the pink creature was quick to put everything away and float over to the sink he had been seen in before. It was now, that the octofloo knew what he'd be turning into, and with a sudden twist of the faucet's knob it turned it and let a jet of cold water splash onto its bulbous head. A puff of purple smoke quickly engulfed the creature then a flash of white light would blind any and all that were caught in it's rays. Soon, where there stood a winged octopus, there was a young man with not a stitch of clothing to cover his well toned form. The head full of pink hair, and aqua eyes were the only indication of his origin as he climbed out of the sink with ease and beamed at the two women that were know discussing the "Quicky"

"Welcome, to The Elephant Gun. Many apologies for not changing sooner." The bar counter that came up to his waist was all that covered his well proportioned...unmentionables from the public view. And yet, the man didn't seem at all phased by his evident..nakedness. Flaunt it if yah got it, right?

Anxious Ladykiller

User Image

She turned the full force of her considerable grin to Carrie. "I'm not necessarily above gettin' a little Dream o' the Fisherman's Wife erry now and again, but until the barkeep starts talkin' it'll be a little too zoophilic for my tastes."

This observation had apparently come at the perfect time, as the keep in question chose then to get mammalian, naked, and capable of speech. And familiar.

"Oh, s**t! Aren't you the pants-stealing twink? From... s**t, I don't remember. I'm pretty sure you stole my pants, though. Or, wait, does your species always turn into pastel white guys? In that case I'm talking about someone different and you all look the same to me because I'm octoracist." She paused, giving her thoughts time to gather before letting them tumble out again - and her eyes time to rake over the object of her attention. "I'm gonna assume, given your general clothing problems, this is not intended as an offer." She waved a hand over his person to indicate the this in question. "Can I smoke in here?"

Her attention turned back to Carrie, pulling an optimistic cigarette from her bag before the nude proprietor could answer. "Anyway, yes, I was wondering about you and your feelings re: having filthy things done to you. By me. I mean, we could always just get naked to make sure no one feels left out." Her thick eyebrows waggled suggestively as she stuck the cig in her mouth and dug for her lighter.

Tipsy Poster

Zoophilic? Carrie traced her tongue over her back teeth in thought and shrugged. "Not for me."

As long as it possessed some sort of intelligence, it didn't seem to be entirely animalistic...at least not too much. Something about the thought seemed appealing anyway.

Suddenly: naked guy.

And Dean had met him before?

She couldn't keep the shocked look off her damn face. If she passed out right then, it would probably stay there.

Carrie scratched behind one of her ears, as if she was honestly considering Dean's idea. She thought about it for a second. Her own copper-colored eyes would meet Dean's as her lips turned upwards in a grin. Someone was willing to play and she loved that. "Wellll...as long as you promise you're not too gross-looking. Female nudity is fine by me."

A few seconds later, she pushed her empty glass forward with her pointer finger toward the suddenly humanoid octopus...guy...thing. Cough. "Uh...more please?"

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx Thulu blinked his large aqua eyes over to Nadine as she flung an exclamation his way. He looked as lost as a new baby bird as it tried to piece two and two together. Beach. Sand. Some odd warrior standing in the midst of waves..Lack of pants..and then. Nothing. Thulu shook his head full of pink hair and offered Dean a charming smile "Perhaps we met in a dream" Of course it was as silly thing to say. But come on, the thing was alien and still had trouble differentiating between dreams and memories. deans second question came into mind:

"Pastel guys? Oh, no.. my species is capable of transforming into either of your worlds gender."
                                    He flashed that same obliviously flattering grin over to the woman known as Carrie, unawares of her evident confusion and shock. His eyes were kind as he glanced from the two of them and then busied his hands with the cloth again. He looked down to his well sculpted hands as he came to his own sudden realiztion.

"My apologies, you may address me as Thulu. " A second thought caused the young man to let his lips part, he noticed the faint flirting between the two and upturned a palm in gentle explanation.

"Does this form not please you?"
                                    His hand canted a bit as he looked from Carrie to Dean in calm and serious consideration. Or perhaps the nudity was also a no..
                                    Yes, most likely a no.
                                    Thulu snatched a full apron from behind the bar and skillfully donned it on while he waited for the two to answer him.

Anxious Ladykiller

User Image

“Oh, honey,” she purred, “you don’t think it’s the clothes making me this ******** fabulous, do you?” Assuming, of course, one’s tastes leaned towards skin and bones and a lot of sharp angles.

“I should hope not,” she answered to Thulu’s suggestion. “I don’t dream.” Her wide mouth twisted impishly as she lit up her cigarette, taking his lack of a ‘no’ for a ‘yes’. Ordinarily Nadine maintained a strict yes means yes rule, but that only really applied to sex. She didn’t mind blurring the lines of consent when it came to something as harmless as poisoning herself. “Anyway, I’d remember if it was important.”

She gave an exaggerated pout when he donned his apron. “Aww – now where’s my pretense for nudity? And here I was looking forward to showing off my tattoo.” But the more important of his – xyr? – statements registered in her mind, and she pushed her glasses higher on her crooked nose, smoke billowing out her nostrils like a disgruntled dragon. “Are you suggesting that you are a gender-bending tentacle monster?” She did not bother to disguise the curious excitement in her voice, as if she’d just found out xe was a unicorn, or a millionaire. Then again, she’d already tried both of those, and found them wanting. Surely a gender-bending tentacle monster could not disappoint her so.

Her eyes raked over xem again, considering the possibilities with a finely-tuned filthy mind. “Keep getting me drunk,” she commanded, sliding her glass towards Thulu, “and tell me more about your fascinating species.” She flashed a grin back at Carrie. “Which is not to suggest I’ve forgotten about you, of course. I have every intention of finding out all sorts of things about you.

Tipsy Poster

Let's see then...

The bar stool sang obnoxiously for a second against the floor as Carrie scooted back, curiosity sparked, and, gripping the bottom hem of her shirt, started to lift it up... She stopped. Oh wait, he had an apron.

In one fluid movement, she whipped out a small black lighter and a cigarette, as if that's what she had been planning on doing. A sheepish look was on her face as she hunched over and scooted closer to the bar top.

Flick.

Flick. Flick.

She'd remain like that until she was finished lighting and had pocketed the old lighter again.

She took a long drag, suddenly all seriousness. "There aren't many things to find out about me. I'm about as interesting as a schoolgirl alone in the middle of a desert. I once thought about becoming a novelist... That's been the only significant part of my life." Her eyes shifted over to Thulu. "In fact, I've considered writing you a poem or something..."

Plume of smoke.

"...but I suck at writing."

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thulu finished wiping down the counter for a third time and flashed Nadine another smile.

"Yes, my species is often confused for your land's cephalopods, though we are more complicated. Our touch can bring images into a beings mind's eye to help them understand whatever need to have. Though we have learnt to adapt well into this planet and learnt how to change our physical form.. In the process of settling with a gender.. there were a few confusions as to which sex would better acclimate into the populace. We found that different situations needed a different gender to avoid anger, abuse, or alienation. As an Octofloo, that is what we were named, we assess the situation and then change depending on what better suits us. " A hand indicated towards the sink. "-all we need is to find the right water temperature and change into that sex." He smiled on towards the women, finishing his explanation as he closed his eyes with the smile. "Do I make myself understandable?" A moment would be given to allow everything to settle in, though the being was handsome he did seem a bit.. off. Though that was all due to his foreign status towards this whole big blue place called Earth. If no questions were asked, the young man would nod and wipe his hands off the rag, his curious gaze slid over to Nadine as she swiveled around in her chair. She seemed to be a rather playful individual, heavily saturated with innuendos, and the alien was surprised that the woman had managed to stay perched on her spot for so long.

"You must thirst.-" He nodded and clinked the neck of a bottle down to the cup, serving her.

"Be sure to not wet the cushions. They have just been washed." Wet...Yes, the alien meant that kind of wet.Though the words were spoken frankly and without malice, almost as if he were giving her a meaningless add on to her order; like "You should have some fries with that". He nodded in a vague hope she had understood him and would only turn towards Dean to top off her drink. His attention shifted to Carrie as she spoke of poetry, when a thin plume of smoke spewed forward and burned his eyes. He huffed out a cough and shook his head some. It was a bar, so the alien at least understood this much: people were like chimneys in these kinds of places. His cough settled and with it, so did his attitude. Thulu furrowed his brows towards Carrie's comment "I'm sure you are capable of writing. Most of your species learn at a young age to hold what is known as a 'pen-sill'. I assure you of this."
                                    He nodded more to himself than to the other two woman and shuffled his bare feet over to the icebox near his side.

"Desserts, sweets, anything to eat?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces