Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

<Trinity's pale skin was natural, but that did not have to know that. She had a very athletic build, too, underneath her full body red suit underneath armor of pauldrons, gauntlets, and greaves. The six foot woman was a seasoned warrior. They best not to piss her off any further than she already was.>

"Are you alright?"

<Her eyes quickly shifted to him, her red eyes peering at him with the gaze of a predator. She had unusual eyes. Her pupils were small and light had a hard time reflecting off of her eyes, making her look rather psychotic. She moved her attention to the man who addressed her, asking that she should say it nicer to him. That caused her expression to soften and her stance to upright itself fully. Her red painted lips moved into a light smile and her tone changed as well.>

"Sure. Can you please give me a room or else we can all find out how long it will take for your body to bleed out? No matter which option you choose, I am pretty sure I will be satisfied."
Pink Genocide
endless p r e l u d e
Pink Genocide

I do orders Pink. :3 Let's try to keep one
(( Yes, ma'am. :] ))
(( Ah! Des. I guess. ))

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC: I remember him! HAH Nobu's gonna get his a** kicked :'DD
endless p r e l u d e

User Image

Name: Asher Cross
Mood: Shy, reluctant, nervous. curious
Attire: Travel garb, same as picture description but with a backpack.
Oreintation: Loves everyone, no matter sex, creed or affiliation.

Asher's trembling body jerked with a yelp, when the ferret snickers bit his hand. Dropping the small creature it would find it's way scurrying back into his hoodie home. Only coming up to peek his head out the top. It chattered quite angrily at Asher, Asher pouted sucking the blood drops from his hand as he looked up at the male who had addressed him. His body shaking as if he was in the midst of a cold wind. His eyes would fixate on the males hair, a hue he had never seen before. He could not describe it in words but the color fascinated him.

Under the mask, the pale hued skin of his face was starting to turn a deep crimson red. Shaking his head free of his stare he spoke, the stammer sped up as if he was speaking in light speed.
"N..n...no, not your fault not scared of you sc...scared o..o..o..of everyone. Something pulled me in here...had to s...see where.......the energy was coming from." Asher's words rang hollow from under the mask, as he never broke his gaze from under the mask at the male.
(( Edit! ))

Desiderio was rather relieved when a young man - or so he rather seemed - took over the situation of rooms and such, since Des had no clue what to do or really even why he was there. His sire had all but tossed him out of the estate, proclaiming that work needed to be done and Desiderio would only get in the way. That should have been offensive to a guy who died and was reborn at twenty years of age, but Des knew that he couldn't do much when it came to his sire's work, and he was content to get gone for the night. And so he was here now, standing by the bar with a half-worried, half-wary expression and hoping this woman didn't attempt to strike anyone.

Des didn't know what might happen if someone struck him.

But the woman seemed adamant in getting a room, and her words stung Des, even though they weren't even directed at him. With a frown, Des climbed onto a stool at the bar, one leg folded underneath him and his hands shoved into his sweater pockets. He wished he had a rubberband to pull back his hair, since he had to look up from under the longer tresses in front just to see what was going on.

"How harsh," he murmured in response to the woman's insistence, and used his foot to twirl his stool from side to side. As he did, he noted the stammering boy nearby, one in ownership of a lovely little ferret. Desiderio made a little 'ahh' of amazement, as he'd never seen a ferret since he'd been reborn and didn't recall if he had in his first life either. Curiously, he hopped off his stool and took several light steps in the boy's direction, too-blue eyes stuck on the ferret the whole time.

"Is that yours?" he asked with an eager smile.
endless p r e l u d e
(( Psh. Won't. Des is a lamb. A lamb with fangs. ))

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Scard Memories

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A harsh laugh ripped out of Nobu's lips. One that had made his shoulders tremble with excitement. Sure, the acrobat was no warrior, nor did he have skills with any weapon but hand to hand combat; he'd take that on any day. A smug smirk lifted Nobu's pale lips, his earlier embarrassments all but a memory now as he felt a fire burn inside his gaze. His hair red, with a thin pony tail strung out behind him; he neglected the top half of his costume only wearing the loose Arabic looking pants. He let his hands dangle at his sides as he tilts his head, sizing the girl up. Would he ever fight a girl? Yes. Had he ever fought a girl? Yes. Did he care this was a female. Hell no.

Another chuckle bubbled out of his lips before he spoke,

"Don't tempt me with a good time." He kept his gaze on her until a sputtering fury was slapped his way. Confused and left off guard, Nobu turned to the ferret boy and huffed out an amused breath.

"Sounds like a personal problem squirt. I may not be the best person to answer that question but- Maybe its my alien boss that brought you here." Another crooked smile claimed his lips. Yes, Thulu was a marvel in itself.

"He should be in the bar by now, maybe he's your answer."

Turning away from the boy he nodded at the girl and crossed over to her.

"You're cute." He kept his grin and rounded the lobby's desk.

"... Sure.. I'll give yah a room. Forty bucks a night."

---- ~~ ----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Pink Genocide
endless p r e l u d e

OoC: I meant by the chick. XD

Dangerous Lunatic

<Trinity chuckled. Did he really want to throw down with her? She still had enough energy to get into a melee fight of her own. He had no idea who she was. He had no idea the reputation she held. It was a fun little game for her whenever no one knew who she was. Reteaching people the fear of her name was a venture she indulged in constantly.>

"Great."

<She extended her right gloved hand toward him, opening it, awaiting the keys.>

"You will get your paid dues tomorrow."
endless p r e l u d e
Pink Genocide
endless p r e l u d e

OoC: I meant by the chick. XD
(( Oh. Pfft. Whoops. xD ))
User Image

Purple sparks so damn dark they were nearly black fizzled around thin, somewhat skeletal looking fingers of both hands as they twitched and fluttered at her sides with a burning, agitated energy.

Cassandra Blackraven was feeling particularly alive this night, as was personified by every step she took on her knee high, flat soled leather boots worn soft as butter with use. Her uneven, black hair partially shaved on the right side bounced in matted curls, silver eyes were rimmed with thick black and her lips painted just as dark as her eyes. Cassandra’s silver eyes darted up to the black crow that circled over her head, keeping his flight a decent length away while not leaving her sight and she smiled brightly at him, pearly whites shining from beneath black lips.

Her outfit consisted of black jeans ( that, lets face it, have seen better days ), an Avenged Sevenfold band shirt speckled with holes, and a long, Gothically redesigned coat of tails, made mainly of black cotton, silk and laces. The hood of said coat was pulled up over her head as she walked, tails of her coat bobbing along behind her, a sort of jig in her step.

When she came upon a building she froze, glanced up at the crow circling over head and shrugged before moving forward and placing a black nail hand onto the handle of the door, black sparks falling away and leaving her skinny fingers looking a little less white than before. She opened the door with a flourish and sauntered on in, boots hitting the floor in scuffy thuds as she looked about. “[********’ right on.” She said with a black grin, bobbing her head in a nod before flopping herself onto a stool, and lounging against the bar.

With: -. Wearing: This. OOC:

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooo-whooo" Nobu was leaning on the lobby counter now, his arms folded in his leisurely lean.

"No can do sweet cheeks. Need to be paid. Right. Now. " Bullshit. Thulu was a rather lenient tender and had often even let injured people stay the night for free. He was kindhearted and overly gentle whereas Nobu was not.

Nobu winked an eye close and let his smile spread; cheeky little b*****d. He gave the girls open palm a high five. A lazy gaze was thrown to the black goth-chick that entered the tavern; she seemed a bit more narrow-minded so Nobu made no gesture to wave or greet her. She was set on her path; what was the use of interrupting?

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC; Well-c**! :'D Posting as Thulu now.
OOC:: No worries~! Imma go make some coffee right quick.
endless p r e l u d e

User Image

Name: Asher Cross
Mood: Curious,ready,reminiscing, tinged.
Attire: Travel garb, same as picture description but with a backpack.
Oreintation: Loves everyone, no matter sex, creed or affiliation.

Asher's entire body would freeze as soon as the word alien was uttered. His eyes beneath the mask widened to a painful size, his entire body motionless for once his gaze no longer on the male but stretching past him, past the walls past the very world. Snickers the ferret, looked at his master and reached a furry paw to pat at Asher's cheek. The man's entire aura of the shy nervous boy had faded in a moments notice. "Okay." His stutter gone, even his entire voice took a deeper tone.

His body almost mechanical in motion, jerked him around in the direction he was told. Each step broken in thought as his curious gaze escaped him, where once he looked at every inch of interior his eyes now focused ahead of him. He would make his way in a slow methodical motion to the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff