Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Ire's amber hues lit up as he stated that his hair was, like hers, red. She didn't meet many fellow redheads so she somehow always got excited when she did. It was a shame that she couldn't actually see it though. She frowned a bit then before turning around to face him as he moved behind the bar.

"It's not people knowing that would bother me. Ive just never cared for the feeling afterwords, you know? Cheap"

She would take a drink of her sprite after speaking the last word. Seeing how he drank back the Whiskey so casually Ire couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

"You drink like a fish"

She stated with another cheeky smirk returning to her face.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The picture in which the truth coils up
below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

"I usually don't just walk out in the morning, I'm not too fond of sunlight." He countered with a sarcastic smile. "Besides, you're only as cheap as you want to feel." Shrugging a bit the male set the bottle on the counter.

"This whiskey, is weak, human's and alcohol are a sorry state compared to the internals of someone such as myself, where I am from, the sulphur is thick in the water from the volcanoes so our bodies have adapted to filter it out, in this case, the alcohol is the equivalent.

The facial inexpressiveness
In which isolation, hatred, jealousy, anxiety
And nothingness bloom is the heaviest of all
[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Ire raised an eyebrow and poked at her half empty can of Sprite.

"Well, sorry we humans are such lowly creatures compared to you mighty Fire Demons"

She stated, though her smirk had not faded. She didn't seem to actually be offended by his words, hell, Ire herself wasn't very fond of her fellow humans. Nasty creatures that they were.

"Your home sounds like hell"

The redhead stated suddenly with a quiet chuckle, pushing the can of pop away afterwards. She had somehow lost her apatite, or rather, thirst. Her body had a tendency to be fickle, typical female.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

"Yes... it is something your kind do call it... Fragile creatures that you are..." Yusa appeared to be losing his interest in bedding the woman. He wasn't one for chasing too long. After all, Yusa had the power to take whatever he wanted, but that just wasn't who he was.

[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"Most maybe, but not all of us are as fragile as the rest"

Ire replied, a deviant smirk dancing across her pale features. She yawned suddenly and ruffled her fiery red hair lazily.

"I'm going to go sleep now. Next time we talk invite me for a meal and I might consider snuggling with you"

She stated with a smirk and a wink. She would then push off of the bar top, turn to face him and give another bow, as she had earlier.

"Good night, Yusa"

And with that Ire made her way to a vacant room for the night.

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Ire awoke the next morning and stumbled sluggishly downstairs from her room. With a yawn she ruffled her fiery red hair before throwing herself down onto one of the couches in the lounge. Clearly she was not a morning person, even if it was a bit late.
After laying there for a moment she would suddenly realize that the couch was actually extremely comfortable. With a smile the redhead nuzzled her face against the cushion and sighed happily. Oh yes, this was definitely going to become her new favorite place.

Like a lazy, sleepy cat Ire yawned again and rolled onto her back, stretching her arms out over her head in an attempt to wake her body up and stretch her muscles. She found herself rather liking this establishment, maybe she would even apply for a job at some point in the future. Even though she technically already had a job, but hey, who doesn't want a little extra money?

Whatever she decided to do she knew for a fact that this place was nice. It wasn't over crowded, the owner was sweet and...interesting, to say the least. The beds were comfy too. The redhead had had the best sleep last night, better than she had had in a very, very long time. Yeah, she could certainly get use to this.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa awoke the next morning to find himself face first against the bar, a rather unattractive trail of drool left his mouth and connected to a pool of fluid hidden behind his bare arm. However he looked incredibly peaceful in his exhausted state, that was until the female known as Ire re-entered the bar from the rooms above, what with all the sighing and the movement.

Yusa would awake slowly, his red eyes blinking rapidly to clear the sleep from them. Stretching himself the male wiped at the fluid coming from his mouth, screwing up his face as he did so as though to stretch his facial muscles. With a yawn, the male looked about the bar as though wondering where he was.

[The invisible wall]

Hygienic Smoker

(( I think I'm going to have to respectfully withdraw from this roleplay. I just found out that my main computer has a virus, so I'll have to borrow my parents' laptop in order to get online at all. I don't feel that there is much room for my character to thrive, anyway. . . I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with any of my threads as I have schoolwork to do online as well. I hope that I may meet some of you in the future. :3 I hate having to jump ship so soon; I really am sorry about this. ))

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC; AWWWWWW DD: -sadface- You could always just ask me for a summary of what's happening. I wouldn't mind. But I understand. Hope we meet again! <3 <3 <3

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        + Click image to enlarge +
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxx A hum would woon bubble out of Thulu's lips as he shouldered his way out of the kitchen. He had been tidying up all night and even when Nobu took the night shift, the octofloo was busy cleaning around. His lazy bartender was somewhere upstairs, surely snoring to his hearts content, but Thulu didn't mind. With the same tune bubbling off of his lips, the young Octofloo wiped a clean rag across the counter. He even cleaned up the young man's drool without a moment's thought; the alien wasn't accustomed to find things disgusting. Still keeping as quiet as he could he started washing the few dishes left, rolling up his sleeves to his elbows as he was hurried alone. When Thulu caught Yusa's waking form his pink lips formed into a surprised 'O'

"I apologies.. did I wake you?" His words were hushed as his large aqua eyes blinked at the demon.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hygienic Smoker

OoC: Curse my fickle mind! I've thought it over, and I feel that this rp is worth holding on to. c: A summary wouldn't be necessary; I skimmed everything I missed when I had some free time. My computer is in the shop, so it should only be a week that I'll be MIA (for the most part, at least). Hope you don't mind my indecisiveness, heh. . . /blush/ I'll try to whip up a quick post in a bit. xx

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC; YAAAAAAAAAAAY Hah~ It's ok. I'm the same way. Even if we're a bit slow, I'm totally ok with it. :3

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[[ -falls in- I'm not dead, but almost there...
My parents are away for 2 weeks and so I'm in charge of the dog. She won't leave me alone. Ever. Thus, I'm sleep deprived. Also, I'm trying to get into shape, so I don't have much time for RPing, except for on the weekends. D;
If you'll excuse me. I need to go crawl into a hole somewhere... ]]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC: XD You poor dear! -hugs your head- Please feel better. I will be here waiting for you when you can find the time. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff