Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Sitting herself back at the bartop Ire reached out and wrapped her small, fragile looking hand around her glass of water. The ice had already melted but she didn't seem t be bothered by it. After taking a small sip she set the glass down and gave a satisfied smack of her lips, then spun around on the stool to face Thulu and Yusa.

Upon hearing the pink haired male explain his species Ire once again cocked her head to the side curiously, he was certainly blessed with a lot of options. Male, female...winged octopus. Ire suddenly felt somehow very inferior. It didn't show though, she just kept smiling and nibbling away at her cookie. She had a secret weakness for sweets and baked goods, so the fact that she was currently seated in front of not one, but two plates of cookies was very distracting indeed.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

The picture in which the truth coils up
below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

"Octofloo... interesting and yet somehow very appropriate... I'll do my best to remember all of your names" He added with a slight raise of his eyebrow.

Carefully wiping at his mouth he bowed his head slightly towards the owner and the female who may very well think he was a complete weirdo. "I apologise for the... ptyalism... drooling... But I haven't eaten in a very... very long time" Taking his eyes away from the woman who sat with the cookies he felt more embarrassed when his stomach let out a growl.

The facial inexpressiveness
In which isolation, hatred, jealousy, anxiety
And nothingness bloom is the heaviest of all
[The invisible wall]

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC: Have Hw. You can puppet Thulu to go to the kitchen to tidy up and get outta the way so no one's scene locked. You guys can keep playing Help yourselves to whatever you need. Rooms are upstairs if you wanna tuck them in. :3 I'll reply tomorrow evening. See yah guys~!

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
[[Night, Prelude! <3]]

Ire looked at Yusa curiously as he apologized. Hearing his stomach suddenly give a loud rumbling growl she couldn't stop herself from laughing, which almost caused her to choke on the cookie she had been in the middle of chewing on.

With a wince she gave her chest a smack with her fist, then chuckled awkwardly.

"No need to apologize, Yusa. But if you are so hungry then why not order some food?"

The redhead asked curiously. After nearly choking on the cookie she decided that she would take a break from snacking, and quickly took another sip of her room temperature water.,

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa frowned at her comment "Were it that simple I would do" Frowning to himself for a moment he decided that rather than an explanation a simple demonstration would be in order. Walking over to next to the woman he picked up one of the sweet delicacies and bit into it. There was no satisfying crunch of the cookie, instead it just fell apart into a black substance. Ash.

"My first wife infected me with Porphyric Hemophillia." He said simply before he walked to a bin to throw the remainder away. "I haven't tasted food in a long long time"

[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Ire watched silently as Yusa gave his demonstration. She frowned just a bit and set her glass down, then hopped over the bar, as she had done earlier.

"I'm sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, what do you eat?"

She asked curiously while holding up a clean glass in his direction, asking without words if he would like another drink. She kind of liked playing bartender. As for her question, she had a slight idea as to what his answer may be, but she would rather hear it from him before jumping to conclusions.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Choosing not to answer the question with 'blood' as it was mostly incorrect he chose to use the other answer, which was correct. "As little as possible" Nodding his head to the females silent offer of more alcohol, Yusa ran his fingers through his white locks. "Was never good the whole drinking blood thing anyway, makes me very sick." He added still managing to answer the original question but in a different way.

"And before you say it, no I'm not a vampire, I'm very much alive. It's just a disease, but as I am already a demon, it doesn't have the ability to take hold on me, just this body" It was a long and complicated story how Yusa Misaku had taken over this form, yet if one looked behind the white locks, the pointed elven ears would be obvious as day. People just didn't get close enough.

[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Seeing him nod Ire offered a small smirk and went to work mixing the drink for him. She had memorized where those particular bottles were located so she was much faster in getting it done this time. As she prepared the drink she listened intently to Yusa's explanation.

As he stated that he wasn't a vampire the redhead chuckled softly and shook her head.

"I knew that much, you don't smell of vampire and death."

She stated while sliding the glass across the bartop in his direction. Ire then leaned forward on the bartop, cupping her cheek in the palm of her hand again. She remained silent for a moment, as if she had become lost in thought She didn't want to pry so she wouldn't ask any more personal questions, Ire was just generally considerate like that. She ducked down under the bar then popped up with a can of Sprite in hand. Apparently she wasn't much of a drinker.

"What kind of demon are you?"

She asked suddenly, figuring that question shouldn't be entirely to personal and rude.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa watched her mix the drink and then the cute expression she had when she rested her face in her palm. Finally she asked him a question. Thinking how best to answer the question he paced momentarily. "I suppose in the common tongue, they call us Fire Demon's. But there are different types. Each... clan, has their own specific differences."

Yusa finally walked over to the drink and looked at the can of Sprite in her hand. "As for smelling of death, Unlike most vampires I chose to wash regularly. I'd offer you to join me some time but your flesh wouldn't be able to cope with the temperatures I require water to be at for safety."

[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"A Fire Demon huh? I wouldn't have guessed as such. Ive met a few in the past but Ive never seen one with white hair...."

Ire paused suddenly, her amber hues suddenly dancing as a thought crossed her mind.

"Are you an albino?"

She asked while opening the can with a crack. She took a sip, was about to swallow but didn't get a chance before she almost spat the pop out over the bar top. Now laughing she sat the can down and wiped at the corner of her eyes as they started to water. Some of the carbonated bubbles had gone up her nose.

"I'm afraid I don't shower with my male friends on the first date"

The redhead stated while regaining her composure. Clearly she had not been offended, but had certainly found humor in his little jibe.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you miss." Yusa said with an eyebrow raised. "As I said, I have a disease that is linked with being deceased. When I feed, my hair returns to its original colour. Which I haven't done so. So no I am not albino."

Yusa watched as the female began to laugh, though didn't join in but for a playful smile. "Well that's a shame, I suppose seperate beds are in order as well?" He mused idly running a finger across his bottom lip.

[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"One of these days I'll find an albino demon. One of these days..."

Ire trailed off, then chuckled and, with caution, took a sip from the can.

"Perhaps one day I'll offer you a bite, just so I can see your true colors"

She stated suddenly with an almost wicked smirk. She then planted her hand on the bar top and hopped over on to the other side. At least she was getting some good exercise.

"Yes yes, separate beds will be required. I might not be the most lady like but I do have some class"

The redhead stated, still smirking playfully as she set her beverage down.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

Yusa flipped his hand gently as she agreed with the seperate beds. "What a shame..." He added before downing the glass of alcohol. "It gets awfully cold in these parts at night" He added his voice taking on a honeyed, seductive and yet almost dangerous tone to it. "We wouldn't want you catching a chill now do we..."

Yusa was merely playing with the female, it had been some time since he had the need to seduce a woman he had spent the past twenty years raising his son alone. The boy's mother having died 'during childbirth'. Though the truth was much more complicated than that, it was an adequate response to any who asked questions.

[The invisible wall]

Stubborn Spirit

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"What is a little cold compared to upholding my honor?"

Ire commented, her trade mark cheeky smirk ever present. She was use to this sort of teasing, it happened rather frequently. Ire wasn't a stuck up prude, no, she just liked to make people work for what they wanted. After a chuckle she leaned back on the bar and watched him curiously. Clearly there was something on her mind.

"What color is your hair really?"

She finally asked, cocking her head to the side. She just couldn't help herself.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

below the rubble
Is the deepest of all
[The invisible wall]

"The same as yours" Yusa responded to her question about his first. "Honour is always upheld if lips are sealed, I don't just kiss and tell you know." He smirked before he walked around the bar, rather than pouring himself another cocktail he picked up a bottle of whiskey, removed the top and proceeded to drink straight from the bottle as though it were water.

[The invisible wall]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items