Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

" Oh hey! " he said to kitty with a smile. She seemed to speak louder today, and actually offered to get him something. He knew she was a nice person but was still expecting a snooty comment.
                                            " No thanks hon I'll just wait up for him" he said. He wondered if she even knew how to find her way around a bar. " Got a joint if you arent doing anything" he said holding it up.
                                            Still he seemed much calmer and less annoying than yesterday. He kept his head about him a bit better when he wasnt so drunk.
                                            " ooooh" he groaned as he arched his back and felt his spine pop in several places. " I feel like I slept on a dirt road....so if he is not here, is it the middle of the day or something?"

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty scooted off the bar counter and slowly made her way over to Nolan. Her red heels clicked on the floor as she walked. She stopped a few feet in front of him and just looked at him for a moment. Tilting her head curiously before leaning in just an inch closer. Her tail slowly swaying back and forth as if she were inspecting her prey. However Nolan was no prey for her. Just a source of deep curiosity. He had lit up another smoke. She hadn't gotten around to trying it last night since her friend had shown up. But without everyone pressuring her now, she didn't feel the need to. He asked what time of day it was again.
"Are you really blind?"
Kitty sometimes had trouble with blurting things out. Her curiosity was always a fault of her's. She couldn't quite control herself once her mind started wandering. Her face blushed once she realized how rude she must have sounded. So much for being a lady. Of course this bar was no place for a lady in the first place.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna kicked her few bags into the place, now dressed in more modest gypsy attire. She looked pissed off, a grimmace on her face with a furrowed brow. It seemed her caravan would stay no longer and someone had done something to piss her off enough to leave. She knew she couldn't stay in the bar, but she thought she'd visit and see if anyone had a place for her to stay. She saw Kitty and Nolan were present and sighed, her shoulders shrinking. She took in some air and spoke more softly and less drunkenly than the day before. "Buona sera, everybody. Only you two tonight? How is everyone? Kitty? Nolan? Do I get the names right?" Now out of a drunken stupor a slight italian-romanian mixed accent was present. She seemed to roll her r's a lot more than the people here.

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

Nolan felt around again for an ashtray until he found one and pulled it close to him. " I can't see a thing...blind since birth" he told her. So he had never seen anything. Didn't know what colors were, couldnt read or write, and definately was never getting to drive anywhere.
                                            " I make do tho. I live just down the street. Got my own place. Grocery shopping is a b***h tho. I usually send the cat out to do that" The necromancer took another puff on the joint. " Dunno if you've ever been in there but up front its that pharmacy I run. Sell natural meds and herbs and stuff" he said with a small nod.
                                            Nolan dug in his cloak and pulled out an antique silver flask and took a swig from it. It was his own little mix.
                                            " sure you don't want any of this?" he asked holding the joint up. If she didn't he wouldnt press it. he understood how alot of people wouldnt smoke it.
                                            Then he heard Luna speak " oh hey hon...yeah you got the name right. Welcome to the party"

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
"The party's over. I've left the caravan." She let out with a sigh. A quick tempered fight had gotten her in some trouble and the missing money and whiskey as well. She was tired of being grabbed on by drunken fools as well. Her uncle didn't exactly have her best interest at heart. She was his cash cow, men paying so much money to be ensnared and papered for a night. She wasn't a prostitute...more like an escourt. She hated it. She was leaving it behind. She slumped over to the bar and reached behind for a bottle, feeling around until she got one and popped it open drinking straight vodka. She slapped a gold coin on the counter after she chugged a good bit. "Woo...strong..." she left out a cough and looked at the other two. Her deep set almond shaped hazel eyes set on Nolan and then Kitty. "Any of you got room for a gypsy woman? I'll be on the streets if not..."

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Eloquent Gawker

Well that settles that. Kitty had been awful mean to him the night before. She thought he was just a drunk. Her ears lowered. She didn't feel very lady-like at all. Picking on a blind mind. That's about as low as one can get. She took a seat beside him.
"I'm sorry for the things I said yesterday. I didn't realize. I'm afraid I don't always have the best manners. I'm very sorry Nolan."
She again passed on his offer to smoke. She stared at the floor. Boy did she feel awful.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

𝕬𝔫𝔧𝔞𝔩𝔦 𝖁𝔢𝔫𝔲𝔤𝔬𝔭𝔞𝔩
User Image

I been sleepin' for 40 days and nobody better pinch me, b***h I swear I'll go crazy

Anjali strolled into the entrance of the dimly lit bar, canning around without turning her head to all of the occupants. Everyone who noticed her would immediately see her stunning beauty, although she never saw it, she was one of the most beautiful people that most Americans would see in a lifetime. Her hair flowed down a bit past her shoulders in a shimmering emerald green, the same colors of her large doe-y eyes, Her limps were a natural plump nude color, and there were intricate gold designs hugging an entire side of her face, natural from birth. Beauty wasn't something of importance to her, and it often annoyed her how much attention she got from her looks.

On her body she wore a jet-black leather jacket, and ripped black jeans that peek-a-boo'd her creamy bare legs. On her feet she wore studded forest green booties that had hints of gold near the heel and laced up to her ankles. As accessories, she wore an emerald stone ring and matching bangles around her wrists, and multiple olive chains around her neck forming a beautiful layered necklace. Her eyes were slightly tinted although not hidden by greyed aviators, resting atop the bridge of her nose. She lifted a hand and reached into a back pocket, pulling out a small box of white tic-tacs and popping a few into her mouth.

Without her choice of clothing, she looked like something of a forest elf. Combined, she looked a strange type of mesmerizing that people would feel even without looking at her. Her attitude was good towards everything and, although she sounded rather tough, hated nothing in the world. That is, other than... Well, we'll get to that later.

Anjali found the nearest bar stool off by herself as not to disturb anyone and sat alone, although she hoped that someone would come up to her and make conversation. She would be more than welcome, noted by how many empty seats were around her, and she was always a pleasant person to be around.

She got jumper cable lips, she got sunset on her breath now, I inhaled just a little bit, now I got no fear of death now

𝕺𝖛𝖙𝖋𝖎𝖙

[[ Oh man, last time I was here this place was at the 2 page mark. I know I might not count like an original here to others but I sure feel like one. Also, hi Adenn. Here's my character and stuff, I always keep my word. 8D
EDIT:: Businessman Steven is my new favorite character. ]]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BaconBunch

EDIT:: Businessman Steven is my new favorite character. ]]
I am the blood of the dragon.

Concurred.
And OMG I LOVE ROBERT DOWNEY JR WITH THE PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Odiah

[[ sorry i already called dibs on him. emotion_dowant ]]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BaconBunch
Odiah

I'm afraid I called dibs when I was but a seed. You were probably not even thought of. RDJ IS MINEEEEEE.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Odiah
BaconBunch
Odiah

I'm afraid I called dibs when I was but a seed. You were probably not even thought of. RDJ IS MINEEEEEE.

[[ I'm pretty sure your dibs were taken from you by me when I callled dibs because Rob likes me more. so yeah. ]]

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

" I got room" nolan said to her " tho it can be a bit frantic at my place....maybe kitty has room for you?" He took another swig from his flask and set it back down and slumped down on the bar.
                                            " Its alright Kitty I never take them things personal" he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. He'd heard a lot worse but he was the kind of person that would usually just laugh everything off.
                                            In fact business had been slow and it was just him and his cat usually. They did sometime go and make a scene.
                                            "

Eloquent Gawker

(( >.>..........<.<....... my red betta fish is named Tony Stark... and he has a little Iron Man action figure in his bowl... just throwin that out there ))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BaconBunch
Odiah
BaconBunch
Odiah

[[ I'm pretty sure your dibs were taken from you by me when I callled dibs because Rob likes me more. so yeah. ]]
I am the blood of the dragon.

PRETTY SURE YOUR DIBS DON'T MATTER BECAUSE I AM IN HIS BED RIGHT NOW WAITING FOR HIM TO COME HOME.... emotion_dowant

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces