Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Nolan took the joint and took several hits off of it before holding it above his head for whoever to take it. " Seems like you two ladies like eachother well enough" nolan grinned, his mind now in the gutter. Which only caused him to snicker when Kitty said she was all wet. " oooh hell...poor Adenn..." He figured all of them, him included were about to get kicked out. " oooh i feel much better now though" he tried leaning back on the stool but nearly fell off. Luckily he grabbed his cane and propped himself up with it until he regained his balance. " damn...maybe its time for me to head home for the night.." he laughed.

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

METAL rolled their eyes at Kitty's remark. "Oh quiet you." They responded before returning control of their body to Fumasu.

Fumasu sighed and shook his head. There was no arguing with this mischievous neko girl. "If you say so Kitty," He replied with an amused smirk as he grabbed Kitty by the waist and stood up and sat down on another barstool, only this time he sat closer to Luna, Serena, and Nolan, and had his back to the bar counter. Then he sat Kitty back down in his lap and shook his head. "So what's my favorite neko girl doing in a place like this?" Fumasu asked.

[One of METALFumasu's main rpcs]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Blood Red Belly Dancing Outfit with gold chains and embellishments. Gold and bronze jewelry. Ruby necklace facetted in pewter.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna winked at Serena. "I....well I have to go but I hope to see your sweet face next time." She let a warm kiss find her cheek and the sensation of Luna's full lips would linger a bit. She did the same for Nolan. "Thanks for the buzz hun. Off to see my gypsies. You guy's will know where to find me tomorrow night. She grinned and sauntered out of the bar with a sway of her well trained hips. She was off to see if the caravan was staying in town or moving on.
((OOC: I am so intoxicated...I gotta go. Night guys. Sept Jeffy. ;D<3))

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Eloquent Gawker

'Being completely out of place. I'm afraid I don't fit in very well here. Everyone is smoking and drinking and being all touchy feely with strangers. And I sir, am a lady. I guess I'm just not "rough enough" to be here."
She gave a little pout. Now that her friend was there she wasn't shy or timid. She was feeling much more comfortable and playful. And she was happy Fumy was letting her sit in his lap. She always loved sitting on him intead of a bar stool.
"And I know a certain Metal who's gonna get punished if he tells me to be quiet again."
She always liked to pick a fight with Metal... Fumasu would normally give into her. Metal was the challenge. Oh... with a quick glance down she realized the affect the vodka had to her sweater.... causing her to quickly cross her arms over her chest and blush slightly. Hey... maybe no one noticed.
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

"You not 'rough enough'? Pfft. You're plenty rough when you want to be. We would know." METAL commented as they rolled their eyes, and then grinned in amusement as Kitty noticed the state of her clothes. "Took you long enough..."

Fumasu took control of his body and handed Kitty his large wide-brim hat, which was more than large enough to preserve her modesty, trying to ignore the slight stiff feeling he was feeling in his lap. "So, plan on coming here again?" He asked casually as he momentarily glanced off in Luna's direction as she waltzed out of the bar before looking back at the wet neko girl in his lap.

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty's face flushed a little more at Metal's comment. He won this round.
"Cram in Metal before I cram it for you!"
She held the hat in front of her chest. Her clothes would be dry before too long. She gave Fumy a smile for him handing her his hat.
"Sure. The owner is pretty nice and Nolan isn't as bad as I thought... I guess. Little leery of some of the women folk here though. But I suppose that's just me being catty."
She looked up at him her tail swaying back and forth slowly, occasionally wrapping around his waist for a moment before continuing its movement.
"Are you gonna start coming here more often?"
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

"Probably," Fumasu said with a shrug, "It's a nice place, and the atmosphere's certainly an.... interesting bonus..." He added, watching Kitty's table as he felt it wrapping around his waist.

"Although don't expect Us to be playing pool or anything." METAL interrupted and then held up their massive hands as they added, "We don't exactly have the hands for that game."

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty let out a giggle at Metal's comment.
"I like your big hands. And your tall. Everything about you is big. That's one of the reasons I like ya."
Hey that didn't sound dirty at all. Of course Kitty didn't mean it like that. She just loved being in her big strong friend's lap again. More of him to hug.
"I'm glad you showed up... I was really feeling out of place here... everyone acts like I'm a little flower that can't take care of myself. I look small but I can handle myself just fine. I manage to keep you two in line don't I?"
She gave another playful smile, one of her sharper teeth showing. She cuddled up to her friend. A familiar face really did make all the difference to her.
"Can I stay with you tonight Fumy?"
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

Fumasu blushed a little at Kitty's comment. She may have not intended it to sound dirty, and he knew she didn't mean it that way, but it didn't stop him from getting that awkward feeling.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Fumasu said, although METAL was practically screaming "NOOO!!" Darth Vader style in the back of their head. "We could leave now if you wanted."

Eloquent Gawker

"Yay! I don't have to sleep alone!"
She gave Fumy a great big hug, nuzzling her head under his chin. She really was happy to be with her friend again. She let out a content little purr resting her eyes for a moment. She was starting to get a little too comfy in his lap.
"You're the greatest Fumy... you too Metal.."
She gave a tiny little yawn and continued to nuzzle up to her friend. Her sweater would be dry for the most part.. but she still seemed to have a good grip on his hat.
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

The giant demon simply smiled as he watched Kitty yawn and curl up against him. He slowly stood up, paid for his drink, and then quietly walked out the door, his neko girl friend cradled in his arms.

((OOC: I am moments away from faceplanting on the keyboard from lack of sleep... g'night nekogirl...))

Eloquent Gawker

((I feel the same way. Night! :3 ))

Eloquent Gawker

Hey look! It was the next day! And Kitty was back! She survived the night. Mostly since she had been reunited with a friend to give her a comfy place to stay for the night. But for now looks like no one else was in the dirty ol biker bar. Kitty had taken her spot on the bar counter, laying across it as if it were her personal couch. She just lay there, staring at the ceiling. This place was boring with no one else in it. Oh well. A little peace and quiet can be good for you now and then. At least until someone showed up to liven things up.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

Nolan had wandered back in again for another drink. This time he wasnt drunk but still smelled like pot. In fact he had a joint burning in his free hand. It was a minute before he found the stool but he remembered which direction he went into last time. " Yo Adenn!" he called out, probably much to the bartenders displeasure as he put his cane against the bar and clambered on to the stool. " Back for the party!" he hollered out and took a few more puffs and exhaled the smoke through his nostrils, letting it swirl around him obnoxiously.

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Eloquent Gawker

As Nolan entered the bar Kitty snapped out of her almost napping state and sat up. She remained on the bar counter as if that were her own seat. She had been there alone for awhile and assumed the owner was attending to business elsewhere.

"Um... I think he's gone. At least... I haven't seen him yet today. It's just me.."

She wasn't as timid as she had been when she arrived the night before. But she was still a little unsure of herself. This Nolan fellow was very strange to her. And she had over heard him and the belly dancer talking about him being blind. Which made her feel very guilty about some of her comment's the previous night.

"Do you uh... want me to help you get something?"

Kitty hadn't the faintest idea where anything was in this bar. But she assumed she'd be able to find it better than he. The least she could do was help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff