Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

He let out a chuckle and followed her back inside. He offered a slight nod to the man they found inside but remained silent as Luna looked after him.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Bar
Mood~Sleeping
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Theme~Ride by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~

Luna had fallen asleep bent over the bar. Yes, bent over the bar. She had a rough night of sleep before, nightmares of her slave days, and she didn't have customers which made her sleepy...she, alas, fell asleep over the bar in the most talented of manners. She was breathing softly, her long black lashed flickering every now and then. She was sleeping soundly, actually, as weird the position was. She'd slept in worse places....under disgusting men by force. This place was like heaven compared to other places she'd been through. And Adenn was so good to her, like he truly loved her.

Faces freedom with little fear.

Vicious Hunter

Adenn had been watching Luna sleep for some time. He watched her with a slight smile, finding the position she was sleeping in endearing. He had just turned on a pot of coffee and the smell was filling the room as he found a table to sit at as he read a newspaper and sipped a glass of Tihaar.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Adenn's Lap
Mood~ Happy
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna awoke at the smell wafting in her face. Coffee! She slowly, fluttering her eyes, stood, stretching as she did so. "Mmmmmm.." She'd moan as she awoke, lightly. "Oh! So sorry Adenn. Asleep on the job...will you fire me!?" She joked. She walked around and went to meet him, climbing onto his lap and kissing his cheek as she did so. She tried not to get in the way of his reading, but she did somewhat. She asked him softly speaking in his ear, "What are you reading...? Anything going on noteworthy?"

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

A black Honda CB350 sped down the highway. The rider slender and female in a sleek black helmet and suit built for riding.

Darla was a daring girl and she had caught wind of some little place with a very appealing name. Pulling off appropriately and slowing her speed until she was able to find the hole in the wall and park her bike. Taking off her helmet revealed brown hair in a bold cut, but a rather plain faced girl. Darla walked inside casually and found herself among only two other occupants.

The smell of coffee was delicious and she found it coming from a man's mug. Perched in his lap a pretty girl. The new arrival blushed, not expecting to walk into the place and be a third wheel. "So sorry to interrupt.." She stammered. Her biker exterior was dissolving and showing her age.

Vicious Hunter

He shook his head at Luna's question and dropped the paper down on the table.

"Not a damn thing.. Just how I like it.."

He gave her a** a light swat and looked over his shoulder as a woman entered. He looked up at Luna, a smile on his lips.

"Go have a shower and wake up some more.. I'll man the fort out here.."

He lifted Luna off his lap, setting her on her feet with ease brought on by his large size and her relatively small size. He gave her a** another playful swat before turning to the newcomer.

"Not a problem.."

He began making his way behind the bar, looking at her over his should.

"What can I get you?"

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

His vulgar affection put her at ease. She smirked as he tended to her.

"Whats the strongest stuff you have in this place?" Her voice was raspy from smoking too much the night before. Yet this gave her a craving for some firewater. The girl took up a stool, crossing her legs and unzipping the front of her suit, just to her collar bone. She was modest and he was clearly taken. Her steely green eyes wandered over him as she couldn't help but take in his height. She felt dwarfed.

"I'm Darla." She introduced herself with a sunny, youthful smile.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Shower
Mood~Happy
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

She smiled widely and nodded. "Okay love." She kissed him on the lips tenderly and giggled a bit when he swatted her a** then lifted her. He swatted her a** again and she turned back winking at him. She began walking towards the back. She waved at the customer before going into the back through his own room then the bathroom. She stripped down slowly and looked upon her naked body in the mirror, admiring herself before stepping into the shower. She turned on the water, cold at first she yelped, then hot. Steam escaped the room as she basked under the shower head. She let the water trickled down her body, smiling. A place to stay, warm showers everyday, Adenn...how could her life get better? Everyday before was a strife. A struggle for moneym for freedom, for safety. She had all of that with him plus love. She wasn't leaving his side.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled at her.

"Well Darla, I'm Adenn. The young lady who went out back is Luna.. As for the strongest I have here.."

e grabbed a shot glass, setting it in front of her before pulling out an unmarked bottle fileld with a clear liquid. He filled the shot glass and slid to her.

"This is called Tihaar.. Strongest thing I've ever found and this is the only place that sells it.."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"Nice to meet you." She replied and eyed the shot he poured for her.

Something exotic sounded nice and she took it with little hesitation. Upon setting the glass down her eyes watered a bit and she held back the urge to cough. Definitely strong but not overbearing. "Where'd you get this stuff?" Her words were more rasped and squeezed their way out of her burned throat. Darla was fond of the sensation though, as it crept down her guts.

She sniffed once and wiped the tears from her eyes, regaining her stern natural face.

Vicious Hunter

He chuckled at her reaction, pouring himself a glass of the clear liquid.

"I make it myself.. Secret recipe.."

He brought the glass to his lips and took a sip.

"So what brings you out here?"

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Bar
Mood~Sleeping
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Bellaluna twirled a shot glass around her finger then slammed it down on the bar, pouring crown into it and downing the substance. She exhauled and coughed but then spoke. "That's the stuff." She then went over to the pool table and decided to practice her game. She'd seen Adenn do it often, why not try it out herself? She began to play herself at pool. It'd been ages since she'd done so, so she was a bit rusty. She curse loudly when she'd ******** up a turn. It was quite the funny sight. She awaited any patron who'd need service, anyone willing to enter the burly place known as The Drunken Giant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces