Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

He smiled.

"Chicken sounds perfect.. How about I grab the chicken and you whip something up to go with it."

He wrapped his arms around her.

"It's been awhile since we sat down and had dinner.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Theme~Ride by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~

She nodded and got up getting some potatos out of the fridge and starting to skin them. She made short work of that, being good with a knife of course, and then chopping them into halves to be baked or bbq'd as well. She grabbed some cans of beans, openning them all to be heated up to go with the meal. She called out to Adenn. "I cut up some potatoes, want to put them on the pit too?" She had a smile on her face as she danced around the bar waiting for his reply. "Oh and you really should get an oven..." She said nodding.

Faces freedom with little fear.

Vicious Hunter

He calls back, heading to the BBQ.

"Bring them, some butter, some spices and some foil.."

Outside he lit the BBQ and once it was hot enough he started the chicken on it, waiting for Luna to come out with the rest of their meal.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

She brought them as well as the butter and spices and foil she asked for. She danced her way to the back with the ingredients in hand. She handed it all to him. "I can go toss some salad as well. Greens are good for you!!!" She sauntered back in still with a sway in her hips, dancing about. She went and grabbed some lettuce leaves and spinach and tossed them together with a vinaigrette and some herbs. She added some nuts and dried fruit to make the flavor pop.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled as she dropped off the potatoes and other items he had asked for and spun off to make a salad. He made a bowl out of the foil and added the potatoes, spices and lots of butter. He let this cook and leaned back against the building, thinking on how his life had changed recently.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna came back with a salad. She had it balanced on her head. She smiled cheekily and stood there, salad bowl balancing on her head. "So, your gears are turning...I see 'em. What's going on in that brain?" She spoke making a scrunched up face, as though she could see through his ear and into his brain. As if she could see his thoughts.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled when she returned and laughed at her balancing of the bowl on her head. He took the salad from her and set it aside. He the took her in his arms, kissing her deeply and holding her tight. When He finally broke the kiss he was still smiling.

"I was just thinking about how my life has changed recently.. For the better I might add.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna smiled brightly. "Mine as well...I mean aside from the obvious not getting used and dancing for money...I think I've found the love of my life." She kissed him gently over and over again. She had never spoken so boldly before. It was time for boldness. No more playing coy or flirtacions while it was all fun and games, she loved this man, with her whole heart and with her whole soul.

User Image Raven

Raven walked into the pub and smirked, her cockiness well noticed. She sat down at the front of the pub and ordered from the bartender for a scotch on the rocks. After getting her drink she smiled and took a gulp, cringing a little from how long its been since she drank, but today she quite her job and she was free for the next few weeks.

And tonight she was going to celebrate, and get wasted tonight no matter what anyone was going to say.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna twisted her hips in an unnatural way, yet alluring way. She was outdoors, in back, practicing her dancing in the moonlight. She wore her white maxi skirt and a white sheer top, showing the shape of her breasts under it's slight coverage. She twirled again, and again, trying to spot as she did so. It was mesmerizing to watch. She waved and flicked her arms in an almost incadescent manner. She waved much like a flame in the night. Bellaluna, her mother had named her, after the moon herself and beauty. Her gypsy mother married her italian father in an excersion to italy in which Bellaluna was concieved. They married and travelled together until they settled down in a large wooden and stone house her father had built in Romania. It was their mini palace and they lived happily until killed. then Luna was off to the slavers. Luna recalled these memories while dancing, her dance becoming one driven by sadness and grace.

Vicious Hunter

Adenn was watching her quietly, standing in the doorway. After a few moments he moved outside and sat on the short set of stairs and set his bes'bev, the flute that doubled as a weapon, to his lips. He didn't play any particular song, but the melody that came pierced the air matched the dance of Bellaluna.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ Outdoors
Mood~ Loving, amazingly happy
Wearing~Moonlight Dance
Interesting In~

Luna intesifies the dance as she twirls around and around. She hears the music and her body begins to move to it. Her hips sway and with a flick they shake side to side in rapid movements and again she twirled this time with a flip of her hair. The one thing that calmed her most aside from her teal guitar, was dancing it out. As her mother told her when she was young, dance it out Luna. Dance the devil off of you. Dance him off! She spun around and around again, a mircle she wasn't dizzy. She stopped twirling, her hips in a slow sway now, her torso seemingly following her hips and now the other way around, much like the movement of a snake. It was as if Adenn were the charmer and she the snake. And it appeared so. She began to bend back way, her arms waving in the moonlight as she did a back bend, her body nearly folded in half, contortioned before popping back up and giving a slow body roll. Her eyes were closed the entire time as she was driven by her emotions which seemed to be driving the music as well. She then openned her eyes, walking toward Adenn in the slowest motion, her hips swaying in dance still as she walked, in the most seductive manner. She stopped when in front of him, smiling down sweetly at him. And then, she felt amazing. Her dancing made her feel better, the music was beautiful, and her lover was here. What more could she want? The woman's torso would be even with him as he gazed upon her now since he sat on the stair. She looked down at him lovingly.

Vicious Hunter

He stopped playing and set the flute aside. He reached out then and pulled her to him, looking at her with a smile on his lips.

"Feeling better Cyar'ika?"
Another night, another moon. The man walked down the well lit streets, how he loathed the amount of lights that moved over his figure. A man was nothing but his name, and his name, true name, had long since been forgotten. He pulled the collar of his leather coat up, and pulled the closing closed. His hands moving instinctively to his pockets. His fingers slowly making intricate patterns, as if reciting something to himself. The man shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, looking about and noticed a single establishment open still. A sigh of relief passed through his lips as he stepped slower. He opened the door and stepped inside. His short and spiked red hair was styled to look messy, a bronzed complexion highlighted his bright azure colored eyes. His ears were slightly pointed, showing elven heritage was apparent in his lineage. As he scanned the room, the man stepped towards the bar, walking almost silently. His lean figure hidden under the black coat he wore.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ Behind the bar
Mood~ Tentative
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna kissed his lips tenderly and replied. "I am. I love you." She said resting her forhead on his cheek. "We should get back in the bar. It's business time love." She stood and walked inside, looking back at him with a flirtacious smile. She made her way into the bar and noticed a customer. She went behind the bar and spoke. "Can I get you anything sir??" She said with a raising of a brow. This one seemed like the mysterious type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces