Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

" should give it a shot...it will make you wanna hug a tree or something" He halfway joked as the joint was taken from his hands. " you know Luna I'd like to read that novel..and I am Nolan by the way....and who took my ashtray" he was feeling everywhere on the counter but right infront of him where it was. He was drunk.
                                            The succubus's voice sounded familiar though " hey I remember you now " he told her. " from that night with all them other girls in that bar. Smoked alot of weed that night" he leaned to the side in his chair for a moment. Leaning against Lunas thighs. " I do like the cusions in this place..soft....you know Adenn..sounds like a bunch of pretty women in here. Being the bartender that must mean you get lucky alot"

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Eloquent Gawker

Did everyone smoke around here? Was it that pleasant? Kitty sniffed the smoke coming from.. well everyone now. It didn't smell near as bad as the whiskey they were drinking. It actually smelled kind of pleasant.
"Well... I guess if it doesn't taste as bad as alcohol... I could... maybe try it."
Kitty looked very unsure of herself. But.. what's that saying again? When in Rome?

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ The Drunken Giant
Mood~ Randy baby, yeahhh.
Wearing~Blood Red Belly Dancing Outfit with gold chains and embellishments. Gold and bronze jewelry. Ruby necklace facetted in pewter.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
"Adenn ... nice to meet you as well. I think you'll find that I enjoy a challenge." She lifted a brow. She smiled and laughed as he poured her another drink. "Happiness in a bottle." She whispered seductively.
Luna grinned at Serena and passed her the joint. "I got it! I got it! Well...they've....got...it. But I got it! Oh, pass it to Kitty when you're done. By the by, Kitty, no harm meant. I don't usually bark, I just bite. I'm Luna and I'm harmless to little ladies."
Luna raised both eyebrows when Nolan leaned on her thighs. He was practically crawling into her lap. She laughed at herself being referred to as a cusion. She wiggled around a bit adjusting her thighs under him. She then patted his leg accidently missing the leg in the process. Accidently of course. "I don't know, this place seems a little...stiff."

((OOC: Guy's I'm a wittle drunk right now...))

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Vicious Hunter

He nodded to the large being when it made it's order. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and looked around for a glass he thought would be big enough. Finally he shrugged and simply broke the top of the bottle off against the bar and set what was left in front of the creature.

"Here you go.."

He looked to Nolan with a laugh at his comment.

"It's not normally like this.. But I could get used to it."

That was when he looked to Nolan and saw him crawling into Luna's lap. He looked to hr and shrugged.

"It's not th place.. Only Nolan.."
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

The demon raised an eyebrow as he watched Adenn break off the top of the bottle and hand it to him. Its pupils flashed from sky-blue to red and a smug grin spread across its lips. It took the bottle and held it between its thumb, fore, and middle finger as held up the vodka bottle and let out a short demonic chuckle.

"Heh... We're starting to like this place already..." METAL, the demon's 'demon' half, commented before they tilted their head back and took a drink.

"Fine," Fumasu, the being's human half, said with a sigh as their pupils changed back and he looked down at the bottle for a moment and rolled his eyes, "But if you get our tongue cut on glass or something, I'm blaming you." He whispered to his body's other half. Then he glanced over in the direction of the other patrons and shrugged indifferently as he took another swig of the bottle.

"The eyecandy here's pretty good though."

[One of METALFumasu's main rpcs]

The cat girl's name was Kitty? Was this a nickname, or did she have the most uncreative parents in the history of anything? Serena supposed that it wasn't her problem. She took the joint from Luna and took a hit off it. After exhaling, she passed it over to Kitty. "Here you go, girl." She said to her, taking a long drink of her whiskey afterward. So long that she finished the cup, actually. That s**t was strong, too. She just knew it was all gonna hit her at once. Just you wait.

She looked back over at the blind guy. "Yeah, I remember you! You're...Nolan, that's right. Funny that I can remember your name but not the girl I went home with that night."

Eloquent Gawker

METALFumasu
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

The demon raised an eyebrow as he watched Adenn break off the top of the bottle and hand it to him. Its pupils flashed from sky-blue to red and a smug grin spread across its lips. It took the bottle and held it between its thumb, fore, and middle finger as held up the vodka bottle and let out a short demonic chuckle.

"Heh... We're starting to like this place already..." METAL, the demon's 'demon' half, commented before they tilted their head back and took a drink.

"Fine," Fumasu, the being's human half, said with a sigh as their pupils changed back and he looked down at the bottle for a moment and rolled his eyes, "But if you get our tongue cut on glass or something, I'm blaming you." He whispered to his body's other half. Then he glanced over in the direction of the other patrons and shrugged indifferently as he took another swig of the bottle.

"The eyecandy here's pretty good though."

Wait a tick. Kitty was so focused on the peer pressure going on that she somehow missed the 9 feet tall demon enter the bar. Her ears perked up and her emerald green eyes lit up like stars in the sky.
"FUMY!!!!!!!!!"
With that she jumped from her seat and ran with a happy little jump into his arms. Hopefully he wasn't too drunk to catch her. Cuz if he didn't catch and hug the ever living hell out of her... she'd have to kill him. After how timid she had been this evening it must be strange to see her pounce on the only person taller than the bar owner. And a demon at that.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

" Oy! My cushion moved! And felt me up!" he exclaimed and sat up laughing some. " sorry Adenn don't worry i just like to goof off" His attention then turned back at Luna " you do make a good cushion tho...and make sure Kitty gets a few hits from the joint...and that I get that thing back!"
                                            At least his glass kept getting refilled. not that he really needed much more alcohol. He was getting rowdy enough already. " you will enjoy it kitty..and just dont take my word from it. I'm a blind ol drunk...listen to these lovely ladies" With the way these two women were, he bet kitty was getting more attention than she wanted from them.

" yeah...i heard you two getting it on before you left." he said to the succubus.

( lol i know....)

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Blood Red Belly Dancing Outfit with gold chains and embellishments. Gold and bronze jewelry. Ruby necklace facetted in pewter.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
"Serena, be careful. I may take advantage of you if you don't slow down!" Luna joked. She looked over to Kitty seeing if she'd take a hit. When she didn't, she grabbed the joint and passed it back to Nolan. "I'm your cusion? Already forgotten my name? You're a horrible drinking buddy! And a horrible cusion yourself! Cusions don't piont like that!" Luna swigged her drink and laughed, squeaking once as she did. She laughed even more after that, her head hitting the bar and resting on it in her laughter.

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

Fumasu's eyes were quickly pulled away from Serena and Luna's provocative... figures... when he heard the sound of a voice he hadn't heard in ages.

'Oh no, oh no, what the hell is she-?!' METAL's thought was cut off when the skirt-wearing neko missile named Kitty jumped into Fumasu's arms.

Unfortunately for Fumasu and Kitty: lousy center of gravity on the barstool plus huge body being impacted by super-happy neko equals nine foot tall demon falling off barstool and landing on his butt.

"Hey Kitty!" Fumasu said with a slightly sheepish grin as he gave his neko friend a big hug. "Long time... no see..."

And that was when he realized that the contents of the vodka bottle were now all over both of them.

"What a waste of perfectly good vodka."

Eloquent Gawker

Well that didn't go as planned. And here she thought a big strong demon would be able to catch her. Now they were both on the ground and she was all wet! Was this a bad time to mention how thin her light pink sweater was. And falling off a stool was no good when wearing a short frilly skirt such as her's. But she wasn't even thinking about her skirt most likely showing a little more than what she'd prefer since she was covered in vodka.
"Fumy! You got me all wet!"
Oh hey that couldn't be taken out of context or anything. Especially not in a room full of drunk people. Kitty didn't care for the smell of strong alcohols. And now she smelled like that herself. She was gonna have to beat herself a demon. Oh but she better make sure he's okay first.
"Are you okay Fumy? Did you hurt yourself?"
She leaned over, almost straddling the freakishly tall being, giving him a gentle poke on his chest. The bigger you are the harder you fall. And she would feel bad if he got hurt due to her surprise attack hug.

Yep, there it goes. A pleasant fuzz began to seep into the succubus's mind. She laughed at Luna's comment, rubbing up against her after she spoke. "It's not taking advantage if you get drunk too, honey." She whispered into her ear, the raw lust in the redhead's voice only strengthened by her incoming intoxication.

Still, she wasn't too drunk yet. Give her a few minutes and another drink or two. Oh, speaking of. "Hey, bartender who hasn't given me a name yet, I need another round."

Vicious Hunter

He pushed off of the counter behind the bar where he had been leaning, watching his customers in silence. He grabbed a fresh bottle of whiskey, seeing as the one he had placed on the bar had been emptied, and poured her a fresh drink.

"I'm Adenn.."
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

"Don't worry Kitty, I'm fine." Fumasu said as he sat up and adjusted his hat. "You just caught me by surprise, that's all..." A large bead of sweat formed on the side of his head as he noticed how wet Kitty actually was. 'Suddenly, I'm really glad that this place isn't too crowded, or Kitty would be really embarrassed.' He thought to himself.

METAL, on the other hand, didn't really give a damn about what Kitty's clothes looked like.

"Hey barkeep! Bring us a bottle of whiskey!!"

Eloquent Gawker

"Oh nonsense you know you came here to see me"
She let out a little purr, she was still sitting on him. Now in his lap since he had sat up. Was she going to get up at any point so he could stand? She seemed rather happy to be reunited with a friend. She didn't feel as out of place in the bar now.
"And Metal don't be so bossy toward's the bar owner. He might not be as tall as you but he's awful strong from what he says. You should be respectful or I'll have to teach you a lesson myself."
Kitty wasn't timid when it came to Fumy or even Metal. She gave him a playful little smile, her eyes glimmered with a bit of mischief. Apparently she hadn't thought to look down and check the erm... status of her sweater.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff