Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well good, see?" Serena said to her, leaning forward in her seat to show a little more of her tantalizing, already mostly-exposed body. "We're on the same page, then."

A moment later, she realized the girl also asked her what kind of drink she wanted. "Oh, uh, a Bloody Mary, I guess."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O femeie este o armă mortală.

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna winked at her and went to fix the drink then when she was done set it down in front of the girl. She then leaned into the bar just as she did, revealing more of her rather large cleavage. She held an arch in her back which was apparent from Adenn's end. Her midrift still exposed she wiggled her hips a bit teasing at him.

O femeie care dansează pentru a prinde in capcana mortala este chiar.

Vicious Hunter

Adenn watched the banter between the two women and remained silent. He didn't really feel the need to put in his two cents right then as he was enjoying his view of both women.

"Man, look at us." She said to Luna as she sipped her drink. "We are both ******** hot. It would be a crime if we didn't hook up. A disservice to the world." She said, giggling.

Sure, she was drunk. But that had never stopped the Succubus from hooking up with someone. It's not exactly like she was chaste while sober.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Bellaluna reached over the counter and planted a kiss right on the succubus. It was nice to feel a woman's soft lips for a change. Even with the piercing. She pressed her rather large lips against hers and a hand reached for her face. It didn't take Luna being intoxicated to like her women, she was just more bold when she had a sip or more. Since she had worked on some bourbon the night before and now a sip of margarita coursing through her veins, she felt brave enough to go for it. She loved the tender kiss of a woman.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

x
x
x
x
Life always fragile
I will never change
Love always fleeting
I will never change

Lust always empty
But I will never change
Death always tempting
But I will never change

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

L O C A T I O N // Table
    S T A T U S // Watching

Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Or away from it, in this case, scent of the smoke long dissolved in the winds of new Durem air. Couldn't even taste the sea anymore. So the man in the dark coat and dirty boots let himself be seduced by the rough exterior of the biker bar, reminded enough of home to push open the door like he owned the place.

Where he witnessed two women kissing over the counter.

"..."

What the hell. Did they serve kisses here? Was seduction on the menu? Good thing he was broke, he reasoned, fist diving into an empty coat pocket as he swerved for an empty table. Head ducked into a shadow to veil the brightness of that stark, short red hair, edges ragged around a too-pale, too-young face. Not childish, however. Just alive in the way that youths are, unblemished, too-smooth and ready to scar. The patrons were surveyed by an equally untouchable gaze, violets flitting from woman to man to woman with the same interest one gives a particularly large spider, uncertain whether the boot raised would be enough to squash it dead.

Must be quick, then. The man seems benign enough. Perhaps he is as drunk as they are.

Now this is what she was talking about. The succubus deepened the kiss, putting her arms around the girl as she did. Sure, Adenn was right there, but he didn't seem to care, so who cares.

A new customer came in, but Serena, in her drunk and single-minded state, didn't notice him. Adenn should probably get to that.

Vicious Hunter

Adenn looked over as a new customer walked in. He let out a sigh and downed his beer. He stood and began walking behind the bar.

"Hey buddy, what can I get you?"

He grabbed himself a fresh beer and, as he passed by Luna, grabbed her a** as she was still kissing Serena

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna got on top of the bar and was practically on all fours on it, kissing this girl. She slipped her tounge into her mouth feeling a bit more comfortable and looser. She let her other hand roam around Serena's chest. It was getting a bit heated here at the bar.
Luna paid no mind to the customer that came in.
When Adenn grabbed her a** she moaned softly. They would have to take this to the room, it was getting too heated.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

x
x
x
x
Life always fragile
I will never change
Love always fleeting
I will never change

Lust always empty
But I will never change
Death always tempting
But I will never change

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

L O C A T I O N // Table
    S T A T U S // Weighing options

Gaze still glued to the scene the women were making atop the bar, the man answered in a bland, ill-used voice. "Nothing." Resisting the urge to lick teeth made his lips twitch in a way that might have been half a smile. "Unless those two are exactly the meat they behave like." Now he turned to the large man who begrudged him service, looking him over. Tall. Drinking. Would take a lot to get him drunk enough to matter. Plan B: play nice.

"Then I might be interested."

Serena slid onto the bar, moaning a bit as Luna's hands touched her body. She broke the kiss long enough to speak. "I think we need a bed." She whispered in her ear, as she ran her hands down the girl's body. She would probably be just as happy to do the whole thing on the bar, though.

The drink sat a foot further down the bar, sadly forgotten.

Vicious Hunter

He shook his head.

"Sorry buddy they aren't on the menu.. "

He looked over at the two women and his smile only broadened.

"Luna, you know where our room is.. You want to take her there that's fine.. Just remember I'll be there shortly.."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

x
x
x
x
Life always fragile
I will never change
Love always fleeting
I will never change

Lust always empty
But I will never change
Death always tempting
But I will never change

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

L O C A T I O N // By the door
    S T A T U S // Reluctant

He looked disappointed. As much reflected in the cut of his reply. "I see. Then perhaps you should teach what isn't for sale not to display itself as though it were." They were allowed to eat each other. It was only fair to be made to share with the group.

The man got up to leave, however, loitering a moment on the door. His hand was heavy on the handle. Jaw flexed. One more shot.

"Do you serve anything similar?"
Long day. Brutally, infinitely long day. Chains around the man's ankles clinked as he dragged his feet down the sidewalk, each step feeling like the last he could manage. 'Just a little further,' he thought, his eyes scanning the road ahead for any refuge that might offer a chance to rest. A breeze blew his open coat the cool night air chilling his too-pale skin. When his eyes finally alighted on the door of the bar, his groan of relief could have woken a sleeping giant. He reached the door, and with a heavy sigh, he pushed it open.

The scene that greeted his crimson eyes was the furthest thing from what he expected. Old habits die hard, and his eyes immediately scanned the room, searching for some shadow to hide in. He took a step into the room, and the chain around his ankle clinked noisily. 'Right,' he thought bitterly. 'So much for stealth.' His eyes drifted to the two women at the bar, and he mentally added, 'Not that I'll need it, it seems. I sincerely doubt I'll need to worry about people looking at anything else.' With a ghost of his usual smirk flickering across his face, he dragged his body to the nearest seat and collapsed, his heavy coat remaining open to reveal the various cuts, scrapes, bruises, and scars that had been accumulated only that evening.

He opened his mouth for the first time, and with a voice that seemed to carry despite its volume, he asked, "Could I have a glass of water, please?" Wincing slightly, he added, "And possibly a bandage or two."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

x
x
x
x
Life always fragile
I will never change
Love always fleeting
I will never change

Lust always empty
But I will never change
Death always tempting
But I will never change

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

L O C A T I O N // Near the door
    S T A T U S // Curious

But the door opened before he could slip out. What could only be described as a beaten prisoner entered the dive and the redhead moved out of the way just enough to linger on the outskirts of politeness, enough personal space given to make a confused face convincing if called on the stare. Because that coat had fallen open to reveal pockets stuffed full of candy. Cuts, bruises. Wounds of all kinds lined flesh as chocolate lined the shelves of a shop. This time, he couldn't help but lick his lips. Try not to sound too interested.

"What happened to you?" How long will you be alive?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff