Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Blood Red Belly Dancing Outfit with gold chains and embellishments. Gold and bronze jewelry. Ruby necklace facetted in pewter.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna looked back at the red head and smiled. She liked herself a good rugged man and a good curvey woman. One could say she "swung both ways". When the man with clouded eyes spoke to her she smiled. "Oh hell yeah, if the basterds don't leave me you're welcome. Everyone is. They drunk until dawn then we're off until another town...unless our leader is still drinking. Name's Bellaluna. What's your's blind man? Sorry, we have a few blind tricksters in the carni. I can't help but recognize that faded look in a blind man's eye. Thanks for the drink!" Luna got a grin to her face now, as she was surrounded around her kind of people. People she could easily take a liking to...though this Kitty person seemed to have a tampon shoved in the wrong hole.

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Eloquent Gawker

Her ears raised up and her tail seemed to make a whip motion behind her. Was Nolan suggesting she drink whiskey? Or anything of the sort? She most certainly did not need to loosen up. Maybe these people needed to tighten up. Two women had just entered the bar and neither of them seemed to show a hint of lady-like manners. Suddenly Kitty realized how alone she was in this place.
"N-no... absolutely not. I cannot drink that stuff. You drink till your heart's content. Maybe you'll forget what year it is too. Whiskey... hmph!"
In all honesty... she had never even tasted the stuff. It smelled horrible. It'd probably make her sick. She wouldn't be able to handle something so strong... although.. maybe she did need to loosen up a little. He sure looked like he was enjoying himself more than she.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled at the entrance of the belly dancer, part of him glad his regulars weren't around tonight. He watched her approach and turned to fix her order. He set the glass and a napkin down in front of her, shaking his head.

"This is a bar, not a liquor store. I don't sell kegs.."

Then, looking back at Kitty he did laugh, but reached out ad took her hand, his causing hers to disappear.

"A pleasure.."

He shook his head again before looking to the doors and seeing a Succubus of all things. Most creatures that preyed on humans kept clear of the place, knowing that the current owner used to be a hunter of no small fame. He placed his large hands on the bar and leaned forward, a smile on his lips.

"Well ******** me.. I never thought I'd see a succubus walk in through my door.. Though stranger things have been known to happen. Welcome to Te Drunken Giant.. What's your poison?"

Serena slid into a barstool next to the belly dancer and the blind man. The woman was hot, and seemed to be checking her out to boot. Plus, she vaguely recalled this man having given her free weed at some point in the past. Yes, these were definitely the two to stick with tonight.

She looked over as the bartender spoke to her. Surprised to see a succubus? Why, was this a mainly human bar? But no, she could see a girl that was clearly some sort of neko-thing, so that wasn't the case. Maybe demons in particular were rare here? Honestly, Serena had never really concerned herself with such things. She was in the perfect place, power-wise. Her magic was effective enough to deal with any mortal men that tried to take advantage of her, yet weak enough to fly beneath the radar of most demon-hunters and beings of that sort. She only really had to worry about the people who hated and attacked her kind on sheer principle.

Oh right, the man had asked her a question. "Oh, I'll have some whiskey." She said, giving him a fanged smile. Even her voice radiated lust.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

" whiskey do you some good, Kitty" he said trying to pat her on the back but once again he was patting the wrong direction and only managed to give the Bellaluna a pat on the a**. " woah..." He gave it a little squeeze to make sure he was feeling a butt. " sorry bout that!" he laughed and expected to be knocked across the room. " Hey Adenn when this lady kills me just give her the rest of my drinks!"
                                            When the succubus walked in he felt a chill. Being a necromancer he could always sense a supernatural creature. Seems like this place was getting very lively indeed.

( Lawl poor Kitty )

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Blood Red Belly Dancing Outfit with gold chains and embellishments. Gold and bronze jewelry. Ruby necklace facetted in pewter.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna smiled at the man and sipped her drink. "Hey you're a brute of a man. Meaning that in the best temper friend. You should join a carnivale. Giant man benches the sexy belly dancers!" She laughed at her idea. "Ah they need me...better not leave me again..." She grumbled again to herself...
She eyed this kitty girl and smiled at her warmly. She didn't want to scare her. "Someone get the kitty some milk." Luna pouted cutely poking fun at her.
When the red haired woman sat next to her she smiled and winked at her. "I'm buying this woman's drinks tonight...since the blind man grabbing...my...a**...has me covered for the night. Is that right?" She asked him. "There is no brail on my a** my friend...I don't quite think so...we might have to check later. Oh my." Bellaluna tossed her hair back and then tossed her drink back. She was used to being grabbed though she usually took a hand for it...but this man was adorable and blind. She wouldn't harm him for simply touching her a**. She'd probably let him get the full feel if she were drunk enough.

Vicious Hunter

He nodded to the succubus and grabbed her a glass, filling it with a decent whiskey. He placed the glass before her with a napkin.

"Enjoy.."

He looked to Nolan and nodded, smiling.

"Sounds like a plan.. I just hope she doesn't bust anything.. Always a pain when I have to fix s**t.."

He then looked at the belly dancer, shaking his head.

"I've traveled enough for six lifetimes.. I think I'm gonna take a bit of a break.."

He offered her a slight wink.

"Unless you can find a way to convince me.."

((Edit))

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty's face started to match the same shade of pink as he sweater. Nolan really thought her drinking would do her some good? And he just grabbed that woman's butt. That's what drinking too much does to you. But everyone here seemed to be so much happier. The two women that were there both seemed so confident. And they both we wearing very... interesting outfits. Especially the demon woman. Kitty had every right to be just as confident as they were. She was a very beautiful woman. She had her lovely curves and her chest looked very nice in that tight sweater. Her legs and hips were shown off well in her skirt. Her face had that natural beauty that didn't need make up. Her eyes were big and a beautiful emerald green, even of she did try to hide them sometimes with her long autumn red hair. But she valued manners and being proper and lady-like above all else. She had the blood of the Great Cat Demon in her and she was proud of that. Kitty couldn't partake in such sinful behavior... or perhaps she just didn't know how.
"Really.... I-I can't. That stuff is poison."
She had lost that snippy tone in her voice. She was more timid now than when she first arrived. Her ears lowered and she just watched Nolan and the others.

Serena took a drink of her whiskey as soon as she got it. Afterward, she looked over at the belly dancer. "You're paying for my drinks tonight?" She purred. "Well, I have to warn you, that's quite the undertaking." She said with a laugh. "I'm Serena, by the way."

She looked over at the nekowhatever girl, who seemed to be getting a bit flustered. "Hey," She said to her, a surprising softness in her voice, "You don't have to jump right into whiskey, you know. You can have a beer or two, and then if you like being buzzed we'll give you more. It's really not a big deal."

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

For a blind man he sure did roll a pretty joint. A very large one too. Luna had also mentioned out loud he was blind so there was no more teasing Kitty about it but it seemed the gypsie was gonna take his place in teasing her.
                                            He grinned and drained his drink. " well I just thought I'd check you know...might have to check again" he laughed tho he figured he was pushing it with that and really did not feel like dying just yet.
                                            " Ya know kitty...I got something better than alcohol to loosen you up" he held his joint up. " if you think thats poison...well...its good poison but this is all natural" he put it too his lips and lit it up.

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty watched as he lit up his smoke. Her ears stood up and her eyes were bright with curiousity. She did the first risky thing of her night... she get up and sat closer to Nolan. Granted that meant she was closer to that Luna woman whose comment she didn't really appreciate. At least the demoness didn't seem so rough. She actually seemed kinder than her appearance made her seem.
"I don't... really smoke. I mean... I've never smoked."
She was very unsure about even sitting with this group. But none of them seemed dangerous... other than maybe injuring her pride. She looked most out of place in her cute frilly clothes with a group like this and in a place like this to boot.
"And um... I don't really... like beer."
The demon woman.. Serena was her name? Had suggested a beer for Kitty. Another drink that smelled like soiled water.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Bellaluna smiled...she was pretty good at persuasion of men. She knew it too, it was one of her tricks. It has to be when belly dancing and being an attraction yourself in a carnivale. She smiled mischieviously. "I can be pretty good at convincing. Another drink please...you're name is?"
Kitty was being a little snooty, but she understood that predicament. She'd entered the carnivale having her nose stuck up her own a** too. The men soon adjusted her attitude.
Earane laughed at the woman and with a touch of her arm spoke. "All is fair love, I'm rolling in the rest of the carni's booze money. I'm pretty sure they'll be leavin' me again, so that money is now mine for the taking. Oh I'll have to cut off a lot of dicks in a weeks time..." She mused. She was only joking of course. "I'm Bellaluna. Luna. Nice to meet you Serena. I think we'll get along nice tonight. I hope very nicely."
"Dear sir," she spoke to the man who was blind. "If there were a novel on my a** I'm sure I'd heard of it by now. My a** is quite visible in my shows, you should check one out some tim-...oh. Dear. You can't. Pity." She stole the joint and took a puff. "Oh nice. Now it's a party."

Vicious Hunter

"You can call me Adenn.. Nice to meet you Luna."

He poured her a fresh drink and, seeing as everybody but Kitty was drinking it, he left the bottle of whiskey on the bar. He then set another glass on the bar before himself. He didn't reach for the whiskey though. Instead he reached under the bar and pulled out an unmarked bottle filled with a clear liquid. He filled the glass with this liquid before setting the bottle aside and picking up his drink.

"I'm sure Luna.. That you have convinced many men to do your bidding.. I think you'll have trouble with me.."

The blind guy had a point, weed would definitely be preferable to beer. Especially since this girl seemed to be staying away from things that tasted too harsh. "Oh, forget mine, go with his idea. It goes down a lot easier than alcohol." She said to nekogirl, taking a long drink from her whiskey after she spoke. Wow, she really had to ask the girl for her actual name at some point so she could stop thinking of her as that. Eh, she'd get around to it eventually.

She smiled at Luna. Hot, friendly, supplying her with alcohol, this girl was quickly becoming her favorite person here. "Well, if you can cover it, I'm certainly drinking my fill tonight." She said with a laugh. Oh, there was a joint moving around now? "Pass that over here when you're done." She added.
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

"How did you talk me into this?"

"Because We wanted a change of scenery. Last place was boring as hell. Plus biker bars are always entertaining..."

"Tch, fine. At least I should be able to get something to drink..."

The door opened and in walked a rather disproportionate-looking person. Standing at around nine feet tall, the obvious violations were the fact that his arms nearly extended down to his feet, and that each massive hand, with its long fingers, was big enough to close around his entire head. The obviously non-human was dressed in a large custom-length black trench coat, a large black hat, and a pair of large steel-toed shoes. Everything else was obscured by a mass of supernatural shadows, and his right hand was covered in ancient bandages.

He quietly walked up and took a seat at the bar, pushing the stool out so he could sit properly. "One large glass of vodka." The demonic being said, his sky-blue pupils staring blankly ahead of him.

[One of METALFumasu's main rpcs]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces