Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

"Hm?"
Her ears perked up as the man addressed her. She seemed almost surprised that he noticed her at all. Perhaps she assumed he was busy with the other gentleman who seemed too drunk to know which direction to hold out his hand. Drunks could be a handful. A reason she herself chose not to drink under most situations. That... and she was a complete light weight. She gave a polite but almost shy smile to the man who she assumed own this bar.
"Hello there"
Her voice was quiet and gentle. As if she were speaking to a newborn baby or small animal. Maybe she was just shy. She did sometimes have trouble talking to new people. Which really didn't make sense since she was always wandering place to place. One would think she would stay put, especially since she was so small and didn't look like she could take care of herself if trouble appeared.
"Well um.. I don't really know if I actually want something at the moment. I just came in to rest my feet. Been walking for quite some time and it is dark out so I thought maybe it'd be best if I took a rest inside... instead of resting out in the dark. Oh! That's not to say I don't intend on buying anything. I'm not loitering I promise. I have money. I just.. I'm not really sure what you have and I hate to have you stand here and wait for me to make up my mind..."
She had become a little frazzled at that last part. She didn't want him to think she was just going to loiter around his establishment and be a waste of space. That would be a horrible first impression. She looked down for a moment as if she had embarrassed herself. How on earth did this meak little thing manage to not get eaten alive by the many other creatures and not so accepting humans of this area?

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

" Thanks man" he said as he felt around for the ashtray and pulled it right infront of him next to his glass. Though he was accidentally using his empty glass as an ashtray until he tried to drop his cigarette in it and it went to far. " oh s**t...sorry" he pushed the glass away " keep em rolling I got money"
                                            He heard the Adenn laugh and then another sweet frail voice. Now Nolan didnt have to be able to see to know this place wasnt the nicest of bars. He prefered a sleezy bar. The voice did seem out of place with the rest of this.
                                            " why don't you get one of them fruity girly drinks?" he asked the woman.

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Vicious Hunter

He had his hands on the bar top, fingers drumming loudly as she rambled on. He shook his head and turned away, reaching into a fridge and pulling out a bottle of beer. Unlike most bars he didn't use a bottle opener. He simply set the edge of the cap on the top of the counter and smacked the top. The beer came away and h brought it to his lips, downing about half of the bottle. Looking back at her he set the bottle down, shacking his head again.

"Here's a tip.. In a place like this you have to speak up or the guys around here are gonna target you. Stay as long as you like just be mindful of that."

He picked up his beer and was about to take another swig before stopping himself, another smile coming to his face.

"Oh and some of the boys can get a little hands on.. I suggest a punch to the face if they do something you don't like."

Hearing the blind man's comment he grabbed him a clean glass and set it before him, filling it with the same whiskey as before.

"Fresh drink next to your hand.."

((Edit))

Eloquent Gawker

Oh... was she rambling again? Yeah she did that a lot when she got nervous. She knew she wasn't in the best place for her. A sleezy looking biker bar? Yeah that's a great idea. But the bar was empty for the most part. What's the worst that could possibly happen? The bar owner was right there... and she was starting to assume the other patron to be blind... or possibly just very very drink. Heck maybe both. She looked down to the floor for a moment, taking in what the bar owner said. Her ears laid flat against her head as she frowned. Had she been offended? She looked him in the eyes as if trying to seem firm or confident.
"You need not worry about me being anyone's target. I am quite capable of caring for myself thank you. And I most certainly do not punch anyone in the face. I'm not going to hurt my knuckles on some savage's dirty face."
She looked over to the other patron as he made his comment about a "girly" drink. Did she really look that out of place in this bar? She of course one was a female, a very pretty and well kept one at that. She was wearing a rose pink sweater that was tight enough to show her natural curves. And her skirt was maybe a little short and frilly to be sitting in a bar such as this. Her tail swayed back and forth as if she was getting a little riled up. She could handle herself just fine.
"If they seem so good then perhaps you should have one yourself."
Can someone who is mostly timid have a bad temper? True she was normally very soft and sweet but she did have a bit of a fire inside of her. And once you got that going she could be very hot headed. Though she didn't mean to come off as cross or rude if she had. It was always a little too easy to get a rise out of her.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

When Adenn talked about guys getting hands on, Nolan spoke up " yeah specially guys like me" he joked with a laugh. Being blind, touch his his only way to kind of 'see'. Oh this was gonna be fun. Unfortuantely for most people, Nolan was the kind of person who was annoying but really liked people and liked to hear their stories.
                                            Nolan smirked when she told him to have a couple himself. " yo Adenn gimmie a couple of girly drinks too and thanks for refilling this one." he pulled out his wallet and pulled out enough bills to cover quite a few more drinks. He had them each folded differently so he could tell what was what. " Seems to be kind of empty...it the middle of the day or something?" he asked and scratched the back of his head. He still had that goofy grin on his face.

Vicious Hunter

"End of the day and we don't serve girly drinks.. No one's asked for one before.."

He reached out and grabbed the cash Nolan had placed on the bar, stuffing it in his pocket. He then looked to the girl.

"Well don't say I didn't warn you.. I only had trouble once.. Till I threw the guy out.."

He smiled, standing to his full height and picking up his beer.

"Never had trouble since."

Eloquent Gawker

She let out a little "hmph" at the other patron as he ordered his drinks. If he thought he was going to get under her skin that easily he was wrong... well in all honesty he was absolutely correct. But she was a lady, and she would not allow her frustrations to be shown.
"Perhaps if you drank less you would be able to see what time of day or night it is."
She of course had no way of knowing the man was blind. She had made the assumption he was too drunk to focus.
Her eyes widened a bit as her host stood to his full height. She at her tallest couldn't have been more than 5 foot 6 or so... if her ears were pointing up. Goodness this man was a tall one.
"My uh... my name is Kitty by the way. I'm afraid I lost my manners and forgot to introduce myself."
Had she just lost her sudden confidence? Well just for the moment perhaps.
[...This is not at all who I expected to encounter when Damon linked me here...]

Vicious Hunter

Like Totally Not A Mule
[...This is not at all who I expected to encounter when Damon linked me here...]
((Who were you expecting?))

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

" Oh yeah? no girly drinks? sounds like a good place to be then. " True he had just ordered them to annoy her but to him it was all in good fun. He hated any trouble himself and tried to go around getting along with everyone but he always didn't do that in the best of ways. " sound like your a big man then" He added when Adenn talked about throwing a guy out once. " This is a biker bar and you only had to throw someone out once? You need rowdier people" he chuckled.
                                            " well maybe I just havent drank enough" he told Kitty when she commented about him drinking. True he had been drinking all day and he still wasnt going to let her in on the fact he was blind just yet.
                                            Nolan felt around for the ashtray carefully this time and mashed his cigarette into it. " hey Adenn...you smoke?" he wasnt talking about cigarettes.

Vicious Hunter

He chuckled at Nolan.

"When you pick a two hundred pound biker up and throw him out the door it helps keep people somewhat in check.. It helped that I did it one handed.. And I picked him up by his head."

He let ou another chuckle before looking at Kitty.

"Kitty? Really? Your parent's couldn't have decided on a more fitting name.. I'm Adenn."

He pointed to Nolan.

"That's Nolan.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Blood Red Belly Dancing Outfit with gold chains and embellishments. Gold and bronze jewelry. Ruby necklace facetted in pewter.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna scowled as she walked in. She left the door open for a moment and yelled out. "OH SHUT IT, I'LL BRING BACK SOME WHISKEY YOU NASTY WINDBAG. TELL THE DAMN CARAVAN IF I'M LEFT AGAIN I'LL BRING A BAZOOKA THIS TIME AND MY KNIVES'LL BE BURRIED IN THEIR DICKS. Damn carni's can't trust 'em with s**t..." She dragged herself to the bar in seemingly very unbellydancer like posture and sat on a stool. "Booze, lot's...of booze. I'll be needin' some kegs and bottles of whiskey up the a** later, but for now can I get some bourbon on the rocks before I skin someone?" She glared back at the slammed door of the bar. Her uncle was bothering her for a drink and the gypsies she paraded around with never STOPPED asking for a drink. She'd usually be the one runnin' for the whiskey since she's the newest of the caravan. She stood about 5 ft even with the thickest thighs and hips you'd ever seen. Her hair was long to her bottom and black with thick waves. Her eyes were a hazel colour and her lips painted a deep red to match her risque outfit she was donning. She was a belly dancer, knife throwing, fire eating extradinaire in the carnivale they ran. They were passing through and she liked to make her stops...sometimes being left behind in the process.

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Eloquent Gawker

'It is out of respect for them I go by Kitty. Not everyone has to have such "fancy" names.
She of course didn't mean these two. Both were simple names. But boy did some people around here have complicated names. Parents must really want their children to be original.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Adenn."
She then held out her hand as if she expected him to kiss it. She really was in the wrong part of town. A hand shake would do just as well though. She really did her best to always keep her manners. Even if it was a little too easy to get her temper going. She glanced over at the other patron, Nolan and rolled her eyes.
"It's a pleasure to meet him too... I suppose."
Of course he could just stay over there... away from her. Someone so drunk that he cannot even tell what time of day is it is not someone she intended on spending her evening with. What again made her pick this place to enter? Maybe she just had something to prove.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The front door swung open, seemingly of its own accord, and a few moments later a woman entered the bar, her steps carrying an inhuman level of grace . The woman made no attempt to hide her nature; it only took a single glance to tell that she was a Succubus. From her fire-red hair to her deathly pale skin to the pair of clearly demonic wings on her back, she absolutely looked the part. She dressed like it, too; the girl's corset and fishnet leggings leaving little to the imagination.

She gave the the room an apprehensive glance. She hadn't been in a place this rough in a while, having mostly frequented bizarre magical bars hidden in far corners of the world as of late. Still though, she was sure she'd be fine. The redhead sauntered up to the bar, her hips swaying in her barely-there miniskirt with each step.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

" By his head? Damn. I won't piss you off" he laughed. He guessed this guy was big. Bigger than he cared to mess with. " Well at least your nice enough" he said as he dug in his pockets and pulled out a bag of pot. well...this was a biker bar after all.
                                            "yup thats me hon." he said finally draining his glass and asking for a refill.
                                            The new woman yelling about violence and booze certainly perked his interest. Blind...even so he still turned his head following her as she passed to the bar. " dammit you guys having a party with whiskey..I wanna come. I could go for a whole lot of booze....I'm ordering another drink for the lady" He told Adenn? " you want one too Kitty? you sound like you need to loosen up."
                                            She was still mad about him not being able to tell what time of day it was and he found it hilarious.
                                            " oh hell i lost it" he said about his bag and he had to feel for it again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff