Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Our hero claims a warriors heart...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Earane Lumina Flidais Anwaman

~Mood ring~
~Bard's Song~ Sí Do Mhaimeo by Méav Ní Mhaolchatha
~Wearing~Royal Blue Celtic Dress
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane walked in tipping her toes, having just escaped a horrible place where lotuses were known to bloom. She scoffed at the thought. There were no lotus there, only ugly spider women who scared the daylights out of her. One of them succeeding in murdering her. However, being friend's with a necromancer has it's perks. She got whisper that she could find him here, and she desperately wanted to thank him.
Earane twinkle toed her way to the bar and sat next to a wandering woman, it seemed. Earane and her were about equal in hight stature, and equal in curvacious figure. Though, they were very different looking. Earane's skin was as pale as snow, and her hair golden blonde. Her eyes were blue and her face of the sweetest of natures. Why she didn't seem afraid in a place like this would probably confuse most, but she came from brute irish and viking origin and was very old. Though her appearance had her looking or pegged at 20. She eyed the gypsy woman and the green lady. They were both beautiful women. It was no wonder she could find her friend here...though he was blind.Earane
Earane Full Body

...I tell you the Dragonborn comes.
(Can I just...re-enter Serena? Sorry I disappeared last night, it turned out I was way too high to actually post)

Vicious Hunter

((Feel free to re enter her jigsaw))

Adenn walked out from the back offices, looking as if he had just woken up. He wore only a pair shorts, leaving his chest and the numerous scars on his chest plain for the three women to see. He looked at each and shook his head.

"Wasn't expecting to wake up to customers.. I'll be right back Ladies. I think I'm a little under dressed."

He turned his back to them, displaying a back that was covered in crisscrossing scar tissue, and stepped back through the door.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna examined his back. "Seasoned warrior eh?" She spoke after him. His body was quite attractive, and scars only turned her on more. She had an eye for men with rugged exteriors. And an eye for soft women, so when she spotted the little dove on her side she smiled at her.
"Hello beautiful. What's your name princess?" Luna smiled warmly and tilted her head, curious to know her.

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Mood ring~
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane's eyes widened. A handsome man had appeared in hardly any clothing at all. "Al...alright!" She called after him, examining his rear as he walked back. She blinked then looked at the woman who addressed her. "I'm Earane. You are...?" She spoke softly, as was her normal tone. Earane was a soft creature in general.
Earane
Earane Full Body

Vicious Hunter

Adenn returned a few moments later wearing loose fitting jeans and a tee shirt. He offered a slight smile and a nod to the women sitting at the bar as he passed them, heading behind the bar. He looked at the women each in turn.

"So ladies.. What can I do to get you drunk?"

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna waved her hand about. "Whiskey. Please sir. How was you're night? Rough?" She asked examining his still not tamed hair. "I think you forgot to brush your hair. I like it that way, should keep it." Luna laughed and began swinging her sandalled feet. She was awaiting the return of her friend who was most likely taking care of the pharmacy.
Luna looked to Earane and gave her sensual stare, "I'm Bellaluna. Nice to meet you." She grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Befitting of...royalty." She mused checking Earane out.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Mood ring~
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane smiled warmly at the man and spoke. "I'll have some rum please. Rum and coke is fine, dull it down a wee bit yeah. What's yer name?" She asked the man. She was extremely happy to meet new people, always. She tilted her head in curiousity waiting for his answer, but this is when Bellaluna introduced herself and gave her a kiss of the hand. Earane looked at her oddly. "You're a woman...why're ya kissin' on me?" Earane pulled her hand away a bit confused, but didn't mind it so much. She was a pretty lady, seemed kind and what not well enough.
Earane
Earane Full Body

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

𝕬𝔫𝔧𝔞𝔩𝔦 𝖁𝔢𝔫𝔲𝔤𝔬𝔭𝔞𝔩
User Image

I been sleepin' for 40 days and nobody better pinch me, b***h I swear I'll go crazy

Anjali turned to Luna, a warm and delicate smile coming to her lips. "Heh. I'm pre''y shure I'm real. I'm Anjali. You are?"

Yeah, she has an accent. So what? You have something against foreigners? Anyway, her accent would be hard to place for anyone, but it was a certain type of accent from a completely different and inhuman race that didn't exist in human reality. Her race had a completely different although similar accent, and they all looked a bit like she did.

Her accent only added to her beauty and charm, and she turned to see both a really, really cute guy and an equally beautiful woman enter the bar and walk up to her. "Oh! 'Ello. I'll just have a... whiskey n' lemon please. I know it's strange, but I used to have it back home." She said sweetly, not minding at all that he was lacking clothing. Not at all. If she tried hard enough, she would be able to make sure that all of that ended up hers. Real soon.

Anjali then turned back to the woman that had just entered with the fair hair and skin. "And 'ello to you as well. I'm Anjali, like I said before." She said, taking her hand and shaking it. She had experimented with women in her years, and she found them attractive, but she wasn't nearly as bold or romantic towards them as Luna was. Their flirting brought a small smile to her lips, chuckling softly and exposing her oddly white teeth underneath.

She got jumper cable lips, she got sunset on her breath now, I inhaled just a little bit, now I got no fear of death now

𝕺𝖛𝖙𝖋𝖎𝖙
[[ Damn. Everytime I leave both this and the BSB get flooded. ]]

Vicious Hunter

He nodded at the orders, running a hand through his hair before he began fixing drinks. He had each woman's drink sorted out in short order when he looked to the one who had asked for his name.

"Call me Adenn.."

He then looked at Luna.

"Got in early actually. Had some business out of town that I had to deal with.."

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
[[ brb going out to eat. ]]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna spoke out again laughing. "Nice to meet you Anjali. Reminds me of angel. Are you an angel?" Luna asked with a mischievious grin. "It's no secret that I, friend, am not." She turned to Adenn and raised her drink to him. "Thank you! Well met! So, if you don't mind my inquisition...what was this thing you had to take care of , eh?" She raised an eyebrow, her face rather expressionless now. She was trying not to show her curiosity in him and his happenings...but she supposed it safe to ask.

Vicious Hunter

He simply smiled at her and shrugged.

"Just bar business.. Had some restocking to do."

Seeing that the three women were settled he grabbed a glass for himself. He filled this from an unmarked bottle of clear liquid.

"Place down south brews some good drink.. I had a meet with a guy who was willing to ship some up to me.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Mood ring~
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane smiled and nodded at the attractive man. She sipped her drunk and then spoke. "Pleasure to meetcha. I'm Earane. It's weird, I know. Suppose you come across lots of weird sorta names around here. I'm lookin' for a blind man, 'ave you seen him?"
"Oh, ello Anjali. Lovely name. I'm wonderin', how'd you get the hair? It's quite vivid and pretty."
Earane
Earane Full Body

Vicious Hunter

He shrugged.

"Most names are weird if they come from a different culture.. Thing is everyone's name has some kind of meaning, even if they don't know it.."

He took a sip of his drink, smiling slightly as the flavor brought back memories. He looked at Earane again and nodded.

"Drunk blind guy stopped by the other night.. Last I saw him."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces