Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nekogirl776
(( >.>..........<.<....... my red betta fish is named Tony Stark... and he has a little Iron Man action figure in his bowl... just throwin that out there ))
I am the blood of the dragon.

I CALL DIBS ON THE BETTA FISH!

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Odiah

[[ that's it, we're sharing him. o:<
I get his facial hair and pecs. ]]

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty seemed a little surprised at Nolan's suggestion for Luna to stay with her. Of course Nolan didn't know Kitty well enough to know anything about her living conditions. She blushed and gave a nervous little smile.
"Oh I-I... don't have an actual home.. per say. Nolan would probably be a better fit. But there are many inns around this area that could give you your own room and privacy. That's what I normally do."
Though she didn't look it. Kitty was a wanderer. She hadn't had a stationary home in years. She normally found inns to sleep in or camped outside. She did always try her best to keep herself well kept even if she was sleeping outside. Wouldn't want anyone to think she was just a simple street urchin.

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
[[ now stop freaking OOC posting and acknowledge my character. ;o; ]]
User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

The door to the bar slammed open and METAL/Fumasu walked inside, a gigantic handgun in their left hand, an annoyed look on their face.

"That tentacled b*****d really needs to learn to die..." METAL grumbled loudly as they slid the massive handgun into their trench coat, where it vanished into the shadows.

"For once METAL, I completely agree with you." Fumasu commented as he took control of their body and took a seat on one of the barstools, casting a casual glance around the place. "Hey Kitty." The gigantic demon said and gave the neko girl a short wave with their right hand, which had been leaking a darkred mist-like substance from between the cracks in the bandages and giving off a rose-like smell. He nodded in the direction of Luna, and then in Nolan's direction, although the necromancer obviously couldn't see it.

[One of METALFumasu's main rpcs]

Omnipresent Noob

( how about if you girls schedule visitation? Or cut him up in three equal parts? no.....then you would be fighting over who gets what parts....Howabout I get dibs to stop this eh? Ill put him where none of you will ever think to look. )

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BaconBunch
Odiah

User Image
He is pretty sexy isn't he?
SEKUSHI BEAMUUUUU

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Odiah
BaconBunch
Odiah

User Image
SEKUSHI BEAMUUUUU

Im learning japanese. c:
@ruroken: nu. we all get him. <o<

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~The Mystic's Dream
Interesting In~
Luna smiled warmly and spoke. "Kitty you have a perfect idea...eh, people are just not quick to trust gypsies. And why would they be? I can be quite the pick pocket..." She lifted a pouch that seemed to belong to Kitty considering it was pink. A money pouch. She tossed it to her and spoke. "Sorry, proving a point is all."
Luna turned to Nolan and spoke. "If you ever need to employ please give me a call yes? I could use the coin."
Luna took another sip of the vodka and eyed the green haired woman. She didn't seem phased. She'd seen women much prettier and with much crazier hair. She was concerned with finishing her bottle of vodka and this was all.

...I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BaconBunch
Odiah
BaconBunch
Odiah

User Image
SEKUSHI BEAMUUUUU

Im learning japanese. c:
@ruroken: nu. we all get him. <o<

((Who isn't? Try Japanese, Swedish, and Spanish at the same time! Sorry, a bit of a polyglot.))

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Odiah

o;
soo desu nee.
Say something in Swedish. 8D

Eloquent Gawker

What? Tentacles? Oh wait... there are greetings to be had. Kitty waved and gave Fumy a big smile. That is until she noticed his hand.
"Fumy! Your hand! Who on earth were you fighting with this time? You're a mess! Do you need some help?"
Not that this surprised Kitty. She was used to helping people when they had gotten hurt. And Fumasu was plenty big enough to take care of himself. But that didn't mean she wasn't allowed to worry.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a small fwip, a little burst fire, and suddenly Serena was back in the bar. The succubus had, at least for the moment, abandoned her corsets and heels in favor of a pair of denim shorts and a blue bikini top that actually showed even more skin than her last outfit had. Still, she was clearly identifiable as a demon, since her fangs and small black wings remained.

She took a quick look around the place. It seemed like the same people as last time. Good, she liked that lot. The redhead made her way over to the bar.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BaconBunch
Odiah

o;
soo desu nee.
Say something in Swedish. 8D

En isand vind fur from genom skal och dalars hem, fryssar ben och mer kus a rover uver dem.
Mitt har blaser i vinden.

eto, hai. nihongo wa manabu koto go muzukashidesuyo

User Image
User Image
ⓅⒺⓃⒶⓃⒸⒺ

FORMERLY KNOWN AS
Ⓕⓤⓜⓐⓢⓤ///////////ӍΣҬȺζ

Fumasu blinked momentarily and then looked at his hand, to see what Kitty was talking about. "Oh great, I'm leaking miasma. Again." He muttered and readjusted the ancient bandages wrapped around his right arm, covering up the holes between the wraps that had opened earlier. "Don't worry Kitty. That sort of thing is normal for my arm," He said as the darkred miasma stopped completely as the holes were covered up.

"I'm fine, really."

"You should see the other guy," METAL commented sarcastically as they took control of their body, "He's not going to be very active for a few days, if that immortal jackass can somehow regenerate the damage We caused him."

[One of METALFumasu's main rpcs]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces