Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User ImagemoonUser Image

Tavern || no one? || shy, curious, lonely

Dragging through the woods - which surrounded a small swamp far away - was a teen girl. She was seventeen, average height of five feet and eight inches, and very pale. Though half of her looked human, almost most of her didnt. Black sludge clung to her legs from the swamp, leaving some spaced footprints. She wore a strapless bra and pleather shorts, since those were the only clothes she had since falling into the area years ago.

Sludgeclaw, or just Claw, was the only name she could give herself, with no memories of before. Claw had been wandering for a bit, but at the same time wanted to visit someone. She stopped behind a tree, hardly peeking around it to look over the building. She had never seen a building before, didnt know what it was, and was curious.

She waited a moment before trudging forward. Reaching up her clawed hand, her lips slowly curling into their terrifying wide grin, exposing her sharp teeth, as she gave a few gentle taps with her fingertips then slid her claw down the door to emit a light scratch. But being sure not to damage the door. Finding the door unlock, cracking it open enough to wrap her claw around the door frame, peeking through the crack with her empty eyes. "Hello...?" She whispered shakily.

How creepy she was by nature, never intentional.

[ ooc || HaiHai all~! Images are all linked. Hope this is okay.. ]

Shameless Hunter

"I don't think it was." he sets his few squiggles down and look at the final one the it had to be a toddler drawn. All in green crayon. ~I don't even use crayons~ "Was there a mess this morning?" He starts to wonder if Xavier had to clean up after him today. He continues to look around the table to see if anything else is different then he last remembers it. He realizes hes interrupting and pauses knowing hell be answered shortly. Nodding to the lady as she stands up. ~Dont patrol library, stay out of library, could be hurt in library.~ Drinks some more water before looking up again. "Can i use the microwave? If i promise not to light it on fire again like last time....?" Hearing a faint voice he strained around to see if anyone had come in. Not seeing much but what seemed to be some one at the door way. He strained to see with his eyes that still seemed to be mostly asleep still. "Hello...?"

{{edited in: Welcome, Welcome!!!}}

Wealthy Entrepreneur

((Welcome to the thread! And yes, that's fine. No worries at all.))

"Take as much time as you wish, milady," Xavier said to the mysterious woman. He still hadn't gotten her name. He watched as she disappeared into the library without uttering another word. Silvery eyes turned to Grisbeh as he spoke.

"Of course, Grisbeh," Xavier said, referring to him using the microwave. "And yes; there seemed to have been a... disturbance, last night." He chuckled. "No worries. Nothing I couldn't take care of. Did you... forget your moon phases again?" The dragonshifter chuckled.

He was about to mention something else when he sensed someone approaching. The charms he'd placed around the entrance to the tavern quickly informed him of the approach of... something. He couldn't discern just now what it was.

"Excuse me, Grisbeh. I shall return momentarily."

Xavier rose from his place behind the bar, heading toward the entrance hall. He noted the pale, slightly... sludgy creature - a girl, he supposed - in the hall. He didn't mind the mud dripping from her as she stood there; he was more concerned about her well-being. She seemed disturbed - perhaps even frightened.

"Welcome, miss," he said gently, beckoning for her to come in out of the cold. With her current garb, she was surely freezing! "Please, come inside, out of the snow."

Shameless Hunter

~Moon cycles?~....~Rawr~ He stands up and moves towards the kitchen portion of the bar, rummaging through the fridge and freezer producing a left over bowl of macaroni with what looks like hot dog chunks in it. He doesn't argue with the food label with his name. Just knows he can eat it. Throws it in the microwave and presses popcorn. ~popcorn always works!~ "Don't fly to far!" he says to Xavier through the closing doors. While waiting for the microwave to beep he start wondering what its like to fly. Pondering the ideas of making Xavier take him up one day. He would love to hear that one play out.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User ImagemoonUser Image

Tavern || a man || shy, curious, lonely

Claw could hear the faint hello of one voice, but suddenly a man seemed to appear. She wasnt startled, but overly shy and anti-social - or, never socialized, at least since her accident. Pale face trailed up to look at the figure, unknowing, eyes void and missing. When he mentioned the snow, she glanced down, then dragged her feet inside as he said. Was that what it was called?

Once inside, other than the shimmer in her hair from the snow, there was no trace of it on her. The more she walked, the more the sludge clung to the floor instead of her. Her terribly wide grin faded, staring at the floor. "Tha-ank you.." She spoke as if a broken record that skipped, almost perfectly, though not from being cold. Slowly, she looked around. What a.. fancy, colorful place. Claw wasnt sure what she thought. "What this place?" A speech slightly impaired.

[ ooc || Whoopsies, forgot the weather~ ]

Wealthy Entrepreneur

((No worries, haha.))

Xavier noted that she was a bit... unsettling. He'd seen plenty enough strange creatures, though, that he knew well not to take appearances too seriously. He'd met vampires, werewolves, and even ghosts before - but most of them were actually not at all deserving of their monstrous reputations.

Don't judge a book by its cover, he reminded himself, and smiled warmly.

He bowed at the creature, raven hair nearly draping his shoulders. "Welcome to the Dragon's Wing Tavern," he said. "I am Xavier Nightwing, proprietor." He didn't mind the mud that she was trailing behind; it was easy enough to remove.

Shameless Hunter

Starts to frantically search for fire extinguisher. ~this always happens on popcorn!~ ~shut up me~ Finds the small one beneath the bar. "I can fix this before he come back i got this..." He takes his food out and sets it on the counter, oddly its cooked just fine. But the microwave on the other hand is starting to flame up. He sprays it down and hopes he got it all. Pulling the chord from the wall and running with it into the next room. and shoving it in one of the lower empty cabinets. Returning to the bar he wipes away any white residue and takes his food to his table and sits quietly to eat.
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita was traveling with her mother and sister until Aelita began to dance in the light snow. While Aelita stopped to dance she noticed she had been left behind. She was scared and it was begins to wander around looking for her mother and sister. Looking around she found a beautiful looking building. She wasnt sure if she should knock or just walk in. She decides to knock, while waiting she rubs her hands together trying to stay warm. Aelita didnt have any clue where her mother and sister were but knows they wont stop looking for her. Aelita was hoping someone would answer, if no one answered she was planning on entering. She began to bounce in the same spot back and forth to get warm quicker. Just as she bounces she knocks again worried she not being heard and was making sure it wasnt someone home.

((OOC: Hello hope im not intruding...Ill edit post if needed just wanted to hop in))

Shameless Hunter

((((OOC: Any and all are welcome here. Please feel free to jump in))))

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Xavier was already in the entrance hall with the strange young lady; he easily heard the knock at the door (as well as some suspicious noises coming from the vicinity of the tavern room, which he would deal with shortly.)

He gestured at the door with a hand, which swung open slowly. Light snow fluttered through the opening, letting the cold air in, but it didn't bother him at all. He noted the girl in the doorway, looking quite frightened and lost.

"Come in, child," he said with a warm smile. "Don't worry. No harm will come to you, I assure you. Welcome to the Dragon's Wing."

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User ImagemoonUser Image

Tavern || a man || shy, curious, lonely

Claw was somewhat fascinated by the man, staring at him, not that she could blink otherwise. But the way he act, and spoke.. there were some words she was not so keen on, but could somewhat fix the sentence together herself without them. Giving a slight nod, understanding, she gave a smaller smile this time. "Nice place." She quickly looked around once more, hair flailing at the movement. "Warm, and.."

She sniffed the air gently, her nose tingling, as dull as her senses may be. It was a foul smell, that she didnt know of at least. He so-very-distant swamp smelled like.. a swamp would, but this was different. "Have any food?" Disregarding the smell, yet still not looking to the man.

But then there was a knock, such she was familiar to, and Claw took a few steps to be out of sight and the way of the door or who may enter.

[ ooc || sorry it takes me a bit to post. but i will say her sludge is living, but much more aggressive when upsetted, from someone other than claw ]

Shameless Hunter

Trying to be as nonchalant as possible for when Xavier were to return. He just shovels his food into his mouth. Always a weird taste but its satisfying so that must count for something. He begins to hum while hes eating nothing really running through his mind just old melodies from before the tavern. Xavier has always been nice to him and in return he offers his strength and sadly not much of his intelligence. And its not so much that hes is stupid, but a few rough knocks in hard times and any one could be missing a few brains, or is it brain cells. He had trouble figuring which it was any more.
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita looks up at the man and slowly walks in. She remembers what her mother always told her. When lost find a safe place and stay. As she walks in she could already feel how warm it was in the building. She makes it all the way in and looks at the man who had let her in and says with a slight stutter from being cold "T-thank y-you". Aelita looks around the room they were in and asks "What is the Dragon's wing". Aelita was no older than seven but had basic knowledge of a 17 year old. Having a gut feeling she was going to be here awhile she asks "If you would kindly allow me to stay here until my mother and sister find me, Ill be very grateful..." She curtsy slightly and says "I will do chores if it will help with this agreement".

Wealthy Entrepreneur

"Food? Of course. We've no chef at the moment, but I'm handy in the kitchen." He smiled and turned back to the child.

"The Dragon's Wing is a safe haven," he explained to the child. "It is here for the lost, the wanderers, and those... different from other people. Safety for all; that is why I built it." He smiled again, gesturing to one of the doors at the end of the entrance hall.

"Come, the two of you. Let's go into the tavern and get you taken care of. Food, drink, whatever you desire." He turned and led them inside.

He could clearly smell... something singed. He sighed. Grisbeh had apparently set the microwave alight again. The man was calmly (a little too calmly) eating whatever it was he had prepared for himself at a table. He noted the obvious absence of the device from its normal resting place on the kitchen-bar. He shook his head and laughed, gazing at Grisby for a moment, then turning back to the ladies.

"Don't worry. You'll be well taken care of. As for chores - only if you wish. I could always use help, but it's of no consequence if you don't want." He chuckled a little and headed toward the kitchen-bar instead of his normal roost. "We've got plenty of rooms in which you can stay."

He hopped behind the bar, turning back toward them. "So?" he asked. "What would you like?"

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User ImagemoonUser Image

Tavern || Xavior and others? || shy, shy, and shy..

Claw stared at the floor, trying to hide the light hue on her cheeks. She simply followed the man into the tavern, glancing around to study the place, noting the few people. But when asked about food, she took one of the seats at the end of the bar, thinking. She wasnt a picky eater, hell, she hardly needed to eat actually, and didnt know much. The sludge that once clung to her legs was now strewn along the path they took in footsteps. "Something sweet?" She didnt know why, but she always had a strong urge for the sweetest thing she could get.

Claw tried sneaking a glance at the girl, but decided against it. She looked small, and somewhat cute. While she looked.. so much different from everyone.

[ ooc || --- ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces