Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Asazal Jasha'a
ʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘʘ

Asa had just arrived in the restaurant when a mug of dropped coffee nearly hit him. He frowned and looked up, spotting the troublemaker already being chewed out by Kalath. Gesturing to some of the staff, he walked away as they were cleaning up and looked around for the group he'd missed earlier. When he found that he couldn't find them, he, rather grudgingly, returned to he elevator and hit the 'L' button again, tapping his foot as he awaited entrance to the lobby again. He smoked in the elevator, and when the doors opened, his entrance was heralded by a thick wall of smoke billowing out of the doors. He strode over to where Kalath and this new woman were talking, having apparently missed the troublemaker on his way up.
Though he had nothing to say, he figured staying in the Lobby would offer more chances to greet newcomers to his hotel and restaurant, and that was something he was certainly interested in. It wasn't until he heard his name mentioned that he turned to look at his partner and, apparently, his partner.
"Excuse me, Kalath. I couldn't help but overhear my name. Are my services needed?"
He would send word that renovations on Kalath's room were to start immediately.

Quote:
Health: Excellent
Hunger: Satiated
Sleep: Middayweary
Status: My ears are tingling. Someone's talking about me. #OnlygoodIhope

luink
dark faerie may

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Kalath
A Lonely Traveler With a Secret
---------------------------------------------

The hug came as a surprise to the half-elf, his body tensing at the embrace. Once the action was realized, however, he relaxed, running a hand through the hair of his female friend. It appeared she rather missed him. Or something, anyways. There was a potential mood-killer of their touching moment as he became, not only more aware of her form, but also more appreciative. Closeness had become an alien thing to him.

When the release happened, it was just as welcomed as unwelcome, and he stepped back, taking a hand through his own hair a moment. "Yeah, he-"

Then, suddenly, a wild Asa appeared!

Kalath glanced back towards the other redhead to register voice to face, before turning his attention back to Hailey and pointing his thumb back towards Mr. Smokesmoke. "Is right there, apparently." Honestly, Kalath needed to work on his perception skills. It would have been an unfortunate end if someone were to sneak up on him and stick him in the back with a knife. Or a spoon. Or something. Depending on how minor the weapon was, such an individual would have suffered a rather cruel fate. On the opposite spectrum, he would have suffered one less cruel, but still equally deadly.

"Also, welcome back, Asa. I expect that you concluded your dealings with whoever it was you were chasing after?"

------------------------------------------------
But perhaps not as secret as preferred.

Most Unlucky

Dark Faerie May

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx

ϜAITH
The Gullible Girl

xxxxxx

═══════☆ ★☆════════════════════════════════════════════════

As Faith asked him where they were headed he would grin at her as he told her that they were going everywhere. That the elevator went all over the world and that they were heading to Spain. She clapped her hands together excitedly like a small child who got to go on their first field trip. As the door opened he offered a sweeping gesture which she peered inside to see the many rooms that were in the hallway on which they were on the residential floor, but to Faith she really thought that they were in Spain and that each room would take them to a different place. As the doors closed she made sure not to get her hair caught in the door as she was still peering around to see if she would get a good catch at what Spain people looked like. Faith would turn to him and smile happily at him.

"Wow Spain, it was quite beautiful. I always wanted to go to Paris! Oh Mo! Can we go to Paris pleeeeeeeeeeease!"

She would put her tiny hands together as she pleaded him not worried for personal space as her face was just inches from his chin as she looked up at him.

══════════════════════════════════════════════☆ ★☆═════════

Upbeat Lobster

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

+++++++++----ɷ----++++++++Ӈailey++++++++----ɷ----++++++++

As she hugged him she didn’t count into the fact that he might be uncomfortable with the whole touching thing. As she felt his body tense she would let him go as she finally came to her own senses. Letting him go he stepped back away from her as he ran his hand through his hair as he was about to tell her something but paused for a moment as her eyes looked to his as he seemed distracted by something or someone. She looked over her shoulder to see where he was looking to as he pointed over to the red headed man.

A small laugh eluded from her lips as the man seemed to have appeared once his name was spoken. She was caught off guard as well but she didn’t feel like she was in the dire state of being endangered especially in the presence of the dragon before her. If he was somewhat the owner of the place then surely he would know what Kalath was as well. Feeling her bag slip from her shoulder she would catch it before hitting the floor. Bringing back her bag to her shoulder she would turn to the man that asked Kalath if his services were needed. Knowing that Kalath would take care of things she would leave him to speak to this Asa person about her staying in the place.

↺Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. ↻

Luink

Upbeat Lobster

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Asazal Jasha'a

Asazal watched the two of them, acknowledging Kalath's greeting, though not particularly professionally. He offered the same bow, before nodding once.
"I could not find them, sir. I expect they'll turn up eventually, but for now, may I offer the two of you a table at the restaurant downstairs, some drinks, on me, and perhaps something to eat while I take care of your room?"
The last thing was meant specifically for Kalath, and as Asa took a deep drag off the pipe and blew the smoke out at the two of them, a thought occurred to him.
"Perhaps some incense to make the atmosphere in this hotel a bit more cozy. Do you think this agreeable, sir?"
And with that, he turned, gazing out over the pit for a long moment. His thoughts were his own, but he seemed interested enough in making Kalath happy for the time being. If that meant making Hailey happy as well, he would do that easily and with grace.

Quote:
Health: Fully healed
Sleep: Well Rested
Status: Kalath and Hailey sitting in a tree. K-I-SS-I-N-G! #Furries #YOLO

Luink
Dark Faerie May

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Kalath

Kal took a deep breath as he nodded in answer to Asa's suggestion. A table, some drinks, something to munch on. These suggestions were welcomed by the redhead, evidently ready to head on downstairs as he reached down and picked his bag up, slinging it back over his shoulder.

"I was actually going to suggest, or even request, the burning of incense, for various reasons. Your fumes are nice, but they don't blend so well." The scents, he meant.

"Speaking of rooms, however, my friend here needs one. If she needs a job position, give her one." He meant that in the kindest way possible. She lost her previous job in following him. He felt that he owed her. Possibly because she told him he should have felt that way...Aaand he was still operating under 'behavewell' mode.

Then again, if she did not want to work, he supposed he could have let her deduct from his cut of the profit. At least for a bit until she got bored.

Most Unlucky

Dark Faerie May

Upbeat Lobster

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

+++++++++----ɷ----++++++++Ӈailey++++++++----ɷ----++++++++

Hailey stood there listening to them both as the red haired man seemed not to find the party that he was looking for but that he expected for them to turn up eventually. With that he had offered them a table along with drinks and something to eat downstairs at the restaurant. As the man would blow the smoke out at them she would wave off the smoke from her face as she wasn’t fond of the smoke especially when it was directed at her. It seemed she had been right in her assumption that this place was no longer Kalath’s lair but more of a place of business. Before she could catch a word with the other owner she turned her attention to Kalath as she wondered how he was feeling with everything changing around him. She wanted to comfort him and tell him that things were going to be alright, but even she didn’t know these things and thus she kept her thoughts to herself for now.

Kalath had let Asa know that he was going to suggest on the burning of incense as his fumes were nice but that they didn’t blend in so well. As if on cue her nose wrinkled as it picked up different scents. She bit inside her cheek as she felt her beasts stirring within her she calmly took small breaths as to calm them down as she didn’t need to get them riled up. As Kalath spoke of her she smiled as she gave Asa a small wave. Kal had told him as for a room that she would need one and if she needed a position to give her one. With this she would look at Kal giving him an expression of ‘you shouldn’t have’ but quickly recovered to her oh so happy self as she smiled politely to Asa as she did poke at him about crashing in his place and how she couldn’t go back to All Roads. Walking towards Asa she would hold out her small fragile porcelain hand to him.

“It is very nice to meet you Asa, I’m Hailey and of course you would know my friend here. As for that position….well it seems you guys are stuck with me since I’ve nowhere to go or even to be thus…I am in your care.”

↺Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. ↻

Luink

Upbeat Lobster

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Asazal Jasha'a

Asa heard them both out, facing the pit this time, before turning and leaning back against the railing and nodding softly. He took a thoughtful drag on his pipe before expelling the smoke through his nose in a shallow impression of the dragon supposedly housed in the hotel. Little did the patrons know. Still, it was meant in a respectful way, and the corners of his lips turned up as he smiled. The girl had offered her hand, and Azasal glanced at it for only a moment before simply letting her lower it again.
"Of course. I was just supposing. And the scents of my pipe are not permanent. I shall switch them to incense as well. I suppose the fragrance doesn't matter too much? I shall have it done shortly. If you'd be so kind as to follow me, I would be honored to show you to your table personally."
And with that, he turned. A job and room for the woman would not be difficult. They had plenty of rooms. However, Asazal assumed that the room would be ideally near Kalath's own, and so he had to take that into account. That would, of course, mean that one of the more expensive rooms was effectively taken. So she would have to work off the different between midrange and her room. However, as she was Kalath's guest, Asa did not feel comfortable charging her board. At least... not until he tired of her. They were in the elevator only a short time, and the ride was mostly silent on Asazal's end. Smalltalk was not something he was fond of, and the only thing he did say was directed at Hailey.
"We have a good number of positions opening today, due to a small catastrophe with the head of my personnel department. Nothing too serious, but we lost some wonderful men and women to paranoia and drama. Still, there are a multitude of positions available, and I'll be sure to put you in touch with Personnel once we have you situated."
The doors dinged open and he led the way out, over the newly cleaned floor, and to a table in a nice corner. It was a beautiful location, and a spot he'd had specifically reserved for his business partner. He pulled their seats out and took another drag off the pipe.
"Now, as for food goes, our menu is quite expansive, and I'll be taking your orders personally. Would you like to order everything now, or take drinks for now and move onto dinner?"
This all said, he was sort of wasting time. He still had to complete Kalath's room, and though he knew what location he wanted, he still had to actually dig it out, and then furnish it some. He was thinking huge oaken doors. He suspected Kalath would like that.

Quote:
Health: Excellent
Sleep: Getting sleepy.
Status: That reminds me. Janet, you need to stop spreading rumors. Telling our guests that the mountain is an active volcano is a no-no.

Luink

Dark Faerie May

Blazing Wildcat

ℭhessareixxℑalendar

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? XXXXX
My Song of the Day? User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chess had stepped into the elevator without even having realized. The doors slid shut behind her as the young man pressed the button that would take the mechanical contraption down to the bottom floor. Chess felt herself tenses. She turned, sneering at the doors just before she felt the drop as the elevator descended. The contorted and annoyed looked stayed on her face as they went down emerald hues turning to the other occupants who exchange words, but only briefly.

Chess turned her attention back to the door, her large tail whipped out behind her, as if to add emphasis to her current state of displeasure her arms crossed over her large chest as emerald hues fixated on the doors, waiting for them to release her from the claustrophobia situation. Once the doors slide back opening up into the restaurant she had been looking down into just moments ago, she wasted no time in clear out of the elevator. Clearing her the room quickly putting space between her and the other ocupants

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Eternal Seeker

User Image

Luna entered the mountain from the stairs, she'd hidden the doorway from Luna Tea with magic so the entrance just looked like a wall that she was walking into. The nice thing was you could only get in if you were looking to get into Dragon's. She kind of chuckled at the name, it seemed almost fitting for Asa to name it that. Granted, she didn't want to think about the dragon he'd intruded on, he was probably furious. She figured the safest place to build was underneath a Lair, no better security than a dragon you know? Then Asa came in offering to sell the land she'd built on to her. She had agreed, not that it wasn't slightly irritating or anything but it didn't matter, she owned her shop outright and the land on it. She was offered coffee and scones but turned them down politely. She took her hair down, it was going to be nice today but the mountain was always cool inside.

She went down in a different elevator noting that Asa wasn't in the lobby so she checked the restaurant below. She frowned but quickly turned into a smile as she saw Asa. She also saw a rather lovely violet eyed woman, someone who appeared to be a half elf but she knew better it was probably the dragon. You can only hide so much with magic. Gosh there certainly were a lot of redheads in this place! She brushed at her own ruby locks. She shrugged going over to greet Asa. "Hey there, busy? Just figured I'd stop by and see how business was going?" She told him with a wave.

Upbeat Lobster

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Kalath

Kalath nodded to the additional suggestion of changing the scents of his pipe as well. "Whatever pleases you. I'd just rather not stand out too strongly by way of scent, if I can help it." Tobacco smoke did not exactly blend as well, much as he did practically soak his clothes in the smoke of it. Cigarettes were just easy to access. Considering he had been heading straight to this location, he hadn't thought to smoke a single cig. He reeked of incense and brimstone.

Whatever, though. Asa offered to lead them to said table, and he was willing to follow. "Everythnig sounds good," Partially a joke, partially serious. Bah, things were awkward.

"Might be best to start with drinks, unless Hailey's hungry," With those words, he glanced back at the half-angel in question. He did not directly ask her, but assumed looking at her was request enough for the information as to whether she wanted to eat or not.

Then. Then they were approached by yet another redhead, and his joke on changing his hair was immediately made serious: There were too many damn redheads about. Though, out of all of them, he was likely going to look the most ridiculous with any other color. Oh joy.

Most Unlucky

Dark Faerie May

Upbeat Lobster

Eternal Seeker

User Image

Luna noticed that Asa was busy. She could swear her ears were burning because chances were that something was going on at the cafe. She made her way down the steps after a very swift turn back towards the elevator. She did not enter the elevator but went through it. It was a highly convenient magic glamour that hid the staircase to luna if you weren't looking for it. It also still functioned as a proper elevator!

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

❀ βotenmaru ㊝ ❀

He was...on the battle field...
His father was killed, shot in the chest. His own clan was saying he was the one behind it, but it wasn't true...
He and his men took to the battle field for revenge, and just as his uncle needed help the enemy attacked their main camp...
he was thrown from his horse and-...where was he now?
The air was clean, and the sky was not as bright as he knew it to be. There was trees around and mud beneath him. Not unheard of, but from the snow covered hill he was on a moment ago, he knew this was not where he should be. The putrid air was gone and she smell of copper was amiss. He'd just gotten used to that mix of scents. Sitting up, one hand came to his right eye to rest on the leather patch that was hidden beneath his dark chocolate locks. His good, bright blue eye looked about and confirmed that he was not on the battle field. But where did he land...

Nothing more to do now then stand and wonder.
Which took all of a second before he saw that the large mountain behind him was a farce.
Interesting...

His eastern made boots made a loud crunch as he moved closer to the entrance and pushed aside the heavy doors to see that indeed, things were not as they seemed. His eye brow twitched in aggitation as he looked about this strange, unfamiliar place. Mentally, he knew that he should not have come here but...this dessert and cup of black drink was pretty good. For now, he stood at the entrance devouring the offerings and looked about the area in mild interest.

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
====================

THE COLOSSUS

====================

One instant, Boosh was enjoying a lovely stroll between burnt out hedgerows on his way to deliver a package for his master, and the next he was hurtling through space and time, baffled and near tears from the velocity of his transmission. With a thud, he landed painfully on the ground beside a... was that seriously a mountain? Boosh scratched his head with one hand, pondering how far he'd ended up from his course, only to be nearly knocked over by the passage of a man who seemed determined to reach the mountainside. Boosh had no idea why until he saw the man open the door and step inside. Blinking tiny eyes, the golem hurried after the man, managing the doors easily enough and following him inside, stopping and staring at the gifts he'd been given just for showing up. The top of his head opened up and he placed the coffee mug and scone inside gently. Careful not to knock them over or damage any of his other possessions. It was then that he turned to look at the much taller man standing beside him. He had to lean back a bit to get his three-foot tall frame into position to gaze at the man directly.
"Do you know what year it is?"
The voice was mild and even. Perhaps even too mild. But it was synthesized. But barely discernible from a real voice. Apparently, whatever year Boosh had come from was quite the technologically advanced place. Apparently, they knew a great deal about programming to generate such a functional android as Boosh. But that didn't matter too much now, since Boosh was very, very far away from them. And had no idea how to get back. Or even how he got here. Boosh wanted to sit down, but he didn't.
Hobo_Bob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces