5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

User Image

User Image

Kaiser walked around the marketplace, on his journey back home. He wore an sweater with the sleeves ripped off and his forearms were wrapped with dirty bandages. His feet were wrapped in dirty bandages as well, yet with his less refined and dirt stained look, he smelled of sunflowers and the ocean breeze. By his side was a newer one. This man wore a baseball cap and shades so his face was hidden for reasons he hasn't told Kaiser and had a timid demeanor, staying rather close to Kaiser as to not be lost or noticed by anyone else.

"Hey, that's Atreyu.... What's he doing...?" Kaiser smiled before weaving through the crowds to get to his close friend. ""Atreyu! He-Hey bud, it's me! Atreyu!" Bellowed Kaiser. The man that accompanyed him was startled but quickly rushed towards Kaiser, barely catching up. Kaiser smiled at the scent of Atreyu as he got closer. How long has it been? In his training, he felt like he lost decades and yet it has only been two short years.

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

When he came downstairs Andy saw his sister once again reading the same letter from Oliver. Geez! Did he even know how wiped he had his sister? Why couldn't he of been a decent guy? A nice guy, the kind that didn't travel with, let's face it, slaves, or leave girls as incredible as Margherita waiting aimlessly. His puppy, Kiyoshi ran into the room eager to play with the children, with a joyful bark he wagged his tail and half his body. Andy heard Raynn as something about whether Oliver had mentioned coming home, to which of course Mags replied, with a heavy sigh no less! 'not yet'
Andy shook his head thinking Of course he hasn't sis, he's not going to, the man played you, with pretty words and fancy promises, the left so he could screw what ever princess who's bed he's in now, he paused a moment, or Prince.

He wisely kept his mouth sealed and instead leaned against the wall with a head shake. Let the girl have her dreams, he'd be damned if he'd be the one to break her heart.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mags lay there looking up when she heard the sound of the mail, she darted to the door hoping she'd find the next installment of Oliver's stories, her brother watched her but said nothing, though it was easy to see he didn't approve. Mags returned inside handing everything but the small white envelope with red and white stripes to Raynn. This, this is what she lived for now, this small piece of paper, despite that she carefully opened it. Her hand trembled slightly and she felt a sound of glee escape her throat halfway through the story. Oliver told her he had some confrence that would bring him towards the Maiden's path, he told he he thought he could make it to see her in a week and half at most but he didn't know how long he would remain there. Mags looked up eyes brimming with tears,
“He says he might be coming back this way, he has some conference a few towns over.” From the corner of her eye he saw her brother roll his eyes but that wasn't important, nothing was important just that he was coming back, her face lit with glee and she tilted her head turning to Raynn, she smiled,

“Raynn, you Sakura, the girls and I should head into town, I'd love to buy something new for Oliver's return

User Image
“Spread your wings and prepare to fly; For you have become a butterfly;
Fly abandonedly into the sun - Mariah Carey- Butterfly

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                        α t r є ч u x t r є n α l í

"Atreyu! He-Hey bud, it's me! Atreyu!"

Hearing someone shout his name, Atreyu turned with his familiar smirk on his lips. He raised his hand in the air as he spotted Kaiser. Kaiser! How the angel had missed his dear friend. And he brought a guest with him? And a cute one at that. He almost ran up to the two men and outstretched his arms to embrace Kaiser. "Oh, Kaiser! It's been so long!" Atreyu clapped the wolf man on his back and left his arm to wrap around Kaiser's shoulders. "How have you been? In fact, where have you been? I've been worried sick! You send Sakura and Raynn letters, but you forgot little old me? My feelings are hurt, my friend."

Atreyu gently touched his pointer finger to his lips, eyeing Kaiser's tag-a-long with his iridescent eyes. "And who might you be, my lovely friend?" He glanced to Kaiser with a smirk. "Picking up more strays, I see." A light chuckle vibrated in his chest. "Mind if I tag along to the tavern? I have some mail for Raynn from her estranged heart." Atreyu tapped his chest, meaning the letter was on the inside of his coat.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

tєll mє whαt thє rαín knσws () σ αrє thєsє thє tєαrs σf αgєs?

thαt wαsh α w α ч thє wσlf`s w α ч

α n dx l є α v єx n σ tx αx t r α c єx σ fx t h єx d α чx x

tєll mє whαt thє rαín knσws () σ ís thís thє flσσd σf fσrtunє?

thαt p σ u r s ítsєlf upσn m є

σ hx s є єx h σ wx íx d r σ w nx í nx t h í sx s є αx x

Raynn glanced to the stairs when she saw Andrew coming down with a grimace. It had become obvious that he was displeased with his younger sister about her heart's interests. However fickle the heart was, it still knew what it want. It wasn't like Raynn could control her feelings either. Still, Andrew had the nerve to keep silent, as he knew that his protests would fall on deaf ears. The click of the mailbox slot caught her attention and she felt the corners of her lips curve upwards into a smile. She gave him a hello and walked towards little Ulrik as he played with Snowy's tail, giggling when his soft fur would tickle his face.

“Raynn, you, Sakura, the girls and I should head into town; I'd love to buy something new for Oliver's return."

Blinking her sky blue eyes, Raynn thought for a moment. Did they need anything from town? Would Atreyu have news of any sort concerning the tavern's safety? She ran her slender hand through her rose red hair and cleared her throat softly. "Mm, I suppose we could do that," Raynn replied as she bent over to pick up Ulrik. But who would watch the boys? If they left Aleks, he may be able to babysit, but he was only seven years old. Raynn then thought about Andrew; maybe he would be willing to watch the boys for them. Besides, the vampiress didn't believe that he would want to be present when Mags went on and on about what Oliver would like best. She turned her head in Andrew's direction and set Ulrik comfortably on her hip. "Andy, would you mind watching the boys while we're gone?"

A tumble of footsteps came down the stairs as Ezra and Autumn ran swiftly down the steps that they knew so well. A bright smile was on Ezra's face as she beat Autumn at the foot of the stairs by just one step. "Ha! I so beat you!"

A frown came upon Autumn's face. "Shut up, Ezzie!"

Ezra cocked her hips and was about to retort, but Raynn interrupted to two, "Girls! Quit your squabbling. Get your sisters and Sakura, we're going into town."

Both girls shouted their approval and, forgetting all about their bickering, ran back up the stairs to Sakura's suite. Quickly, they knocked on the door. "Come on! Let's go into town!"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

User Image

User Image

Kaiser smiled at Atreyu, glad to see a very good friend after so long. A laugh of joy bellowed from him before he responded to Atreyu. "I'm sorry to worry you, Atreyu. I'll be sure to send you many-much letters on my next expedition." He smiled kindly at Atreyu before introducing the new guy. "Oh, this is Nacht. He had been attacked by a demon on my first day of return. I saved him and told him to come back to the Tavern and say hello to Raynn.... She likes new people, and I couldn't think of a better present... to.... get.... her..." He sighed, handing Atreyu a small box. "Oh here's yours. A silver and gold arrowhead that I literally dug up. I cleaned it off and got it looked at... then stolen, then got back again." He smiled. "I figured a high-class angel, such as yourself wouldn't be over-come by the greed that emanates from within." He smiled. Nacht looked at Atreyu and muttered to himself. "A-Angel..." Kaiser looked back at Nacht. "Yep! This is the guy I have been telling you about! Along with Raynnikins, Sakukins, and lil Mags, and his lordship, Lucio!" Kaiser turned back to Atreyu. "Oh and my dear friend here has lost memories.... So another reason why I'm bringing him is to fill the void with new ones until the old ones come back!"

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image Andy smiled at the boys, he’d had to admit he’d grown fond of them. “Sure, these runts need someone to show them how to be a man.” It was true, he was somewhat worried they would grow up soft being forced to live around women, albeit smart women, and easy on the eyes if he swung that way which to a few girls Chagrin he didn’t. He turned to the boys, “What do you guys want to do tonight?” He reached for Ulrik and turned to Raynn, “Don’t worry, I raised my sister and brother, they’re in good hands,” That said he watched his sister dart upstairs to do some final touches to go out. His stomach boiled with rage but he turned away keeping his mouth shut. It hurt him to think of her thinking lowly enough to believe she deserved no better but a man who kept slaves. He forced his eyes to the boys and tilted his head,
“You boys ever made a fort in an inn before?” He smiled, “No girls allowed” he waited for their replies and tried to ignore when she bounced down the stairs.
“Ready" Mags chirped on reentry.
Andy closed his eyes taking a steadying breath and tried to ignore how badly he knew this would end.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Flipping through pages in the story book Sakura smiles at her children as she changes the tone of her voice to fit each character. She stops for a moment as her son laughs at her imitation of a male voice. "You're not a boy mommy!!" "Oh honey I know I'm not, but he needs a voice too!!" Before she can start up again a knock on her door is heard followed by Ezra yelling through the door for them to go to town. Sakura turns to Andromeda, "Well what do you say sweetie, would you like to go?" Andromeda taps her finger against her lip a few times. Her amber eyes skeptical about the trip to and beyond the barrier that kept them safe. The storm clouds gather in her eyes as memories flash through them. "O...Only if Autumn is going too....."

A soft sigh escapes Sakura's lips as she closes the book. Each day she felt like a yo-yo when it came to Andromeda. Some days were good, others bad, some were both good and bad. Today was a mixed day it seemed. She plants a soft kiss on Andromeda's head before turning to Jude. "Alright then, sweethearts, lets head downstairs." She places the book on the nightstand as the kids slide off the bed and run for the door, flinging it open before running past Ezra and Autumn. Sakura just shakes her head as she closes the door behind her and ushers all of the the children down the stairs.

O.O.C Sorry that took so long guys D=

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Imagex xUser Imagex xUser Imagex xUser Image

S Ox M U C Hx O Fx M E

x x x x x x ████████████ x Raynn's Layoutx x is made of what i've learned from you
                  x x x x x x ████████████ x Raynn's Layoutx x is made of what i've learned from youx x
                  x x x x x YOU'LL BE WITH ME
                  x x x x x x x x x x
                  like a hand print on my heart love
User ImageEzra = #FF5E4A xxxxx Autumn = #B5B1FF
Holli = #CC82FF xxxxx Aleks = #B49C00 xxxxxxx Ulrik = #649800

Once the door opened to Sakura's suite, a change appeared in Autumn's features. Automatically at the site of her half-sister, there was a smile and a sense of relief. Immediately the eight year old's hand went to find Andromeda's, and it seemed that Autumn relaxed at her sister's touch. "You're coming into town right?" she asked in her soft voice. Ezra rolled her eyes behind Autumn's back and and continued to smile as she followed Sakura and Jude, letting Autumn and Andromeda trail behind them.

Downstairs, Raynn let out a gentle chuckle as Andy spoke to Ulrik. He mentioned that she didn't have to worry, but, still, she couldn't help but have a little doubt. After all, that was what a mother was, and she couldn't help but worry over her children, especially Ulrik. This child is special to many other people in another country. Still, the rational part of Raynn's mind said that this was necessary and everything would be fine. So, Raynn kept her mouth shut and nodded in agreement. She glanced to Mags as the young girl came down the stairs, peppy as ever. When Andrew asked Ulrik if he ever made a fort, the two year old shrugged his shoulders and said, "I dunno." A little giggle escaped Raynn's lips.

Raynn heard Sakura and the kids meander down the stairs, catching her attention again. She had to smile when she saw them, and the brightness in Autumn's and Andromeda's faces brought up her own mood. "It's nice to see you today, dear," she said to Sakura with a smile. "Ready to go?"

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Mags bounced down the stairs, flirty and fun with a pair of dark blue jeans and a bubble gum pink camisole which showed her stomach. The smile on her face was clear and the thought she would be seeing Oliver soon only made it wider. She didn't want to run the idea that for some reason Oliver might not come, nor was she up for what would happen when he had to move on. The truth was it was painful being in love with him. He was never with her, and when she looked at Kaiser and Sakura she wanted that too. As nice as the occasional letter was she wanted someone here to hold her, love her. Someone to raise a family with, someone with her when she grew old, not someone off on adventures. She didn't want to explore she wanted her own little ones running around the in. Quickly Mags forced the idea from her mind, “I'm ready” She chirped. Mags tossed her pony tail over her shoulder ignoring Andy's eye roll, she didn't need her bother's judgment. Grinning she came to stand by Raynn, no sign of her doubts and fears. It was what Mags was best at, this faux smile she kept on her face. Mags kept smiling through finding out Lucien had despised her, through all the pain and crap she endured, and she would keep on her face even when Oliver left. To everyone else she was perky and happy, but in reality, it was all a well planned act.
User Image
“Spread your wings and prepare to fly; For you have become a butterfly;
Fly abandonedly into the sun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out