We're quite enchanting, aren't we? c:

Psh. Yes. 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Oh hoho, no. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Only if I can has treats ~ 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 > >>

User Image

All my life I've been good but now...

Mags smiled warmly and raced the horse through the woods she was beginning to know so well at this point. She loved feeling the freedom of being out here, just her and her horse. She grinned down at her, and stroked her neck. "Well Beauty," She said using the name she'd decided to give her partly from being unable to remember the name the kids had given her, partly that she reminded her of the horse from black beauty. With a grin she stroked her neck lovingly receiving a gentle huff from her. She chuckled and nodded taking the horse further into the woods and nearing the town. Part of her wanted to go explore the town, but she knew now was not the time to do so. Instead she turned the horse towards an open field and began to race her again, this time to get the stiffness from her joints. She sighed and felt the horse tiring beneath her, finally close to the barn she urged the horse into a gentle trot.

Once back in the barn she took care to brush her, and prepare her for the evening. She fed her and watered her, before returning to the inn and feeling her own exhaustion set in. She smiled weakly and headed up to sink into a long bath.

I-I-I'm thinking what the hell!"

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂
Tσ Nσt Һαve α iȘ thе Șin σf the EαrtҺ

❖❖❖

Monty woke up refreshed and hungry a few days later. He had a few spells when he would just sleep like it was going out of style. He vaguely remembered talking to Mags before he was out cold. He can't remember if he had answered her. His son slept beside him, probably more active than Monty had been in this little while. I need to find Mags and apologize to her He thought. He did remember the conversation of a date. The idea sounded wonderous to him. He knew it was a friendly date, but he found himself to be fond of Magsy.

Days ago Marcus had spent time with Ulrik and Ezra, enjoying himself though his father had hit another sleeping spell again. Sometimes, Bard magic would take a major toll on Monty. The past few days Marc had become closer to Ezra, feeling a sort of connection with her.

The pair woke up, Marcus being relieved that his dad was back to normal. They both got dressed and sat in the room for a little bit. "I like Mags," Marcus told his father, "I think she's really nice and you smile a lot more Daddy." Monty laughed, and smiled at his son's approval. "Well we'll go downstairs and see everyone in a bit, we should get washed up." He pointed to Coco, Marc's bear that was huddled in his arms. "You need to give Coco a wash too!" Said his dad with a laugh. They both headed out the door.

o o c;; So sorry everyone! I was REALLY busy with tests this week. I had almost no time at home to do anything besides sleep and work.
❖❖❖

★✩☆Șαdly fσr α Nσβσdy---TҺеrе iȘ Nσ ReβirtҺUser Image User Image User Image

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Andromeda Amelia Ryusaki

Andromeda bounds down the stiars, her sapphire curls flying behind her as she looks frantically around the tavern. Panic showed in her soft blue eyes as she searched for Raynn, who was no where in her line of sight. "Oh goddess...... where is she!?" A sigh escapes her lips as she steps off the stairs, tapping her finger on her soft pink lips. The vampress had to be in the tavern somewhere, Andromeda just wasn't sure where to start looking and it was important that she find her as soon as possible.

Glancing around She sighs softly, it wasn't that she was scared persay it was more excitement than anything else. Her mother was going into labor and had told her to fetch Raynn. There were still hours before her younger sibling would enter the world but she just couldn't wait. Sakura had asked for warm water and towels also a soda from the fridge. To the young girl the soda seemed ordinary of her mother but the towels and water? Why would those be needed? Her thought's gave away just how naive she was to the whole situation, but it little did she know how much pain her mother was about to endure. Andromeda wonders around the bar, still looking aound for Raynn, hoping to find at least Ezra to help her along the way. "Man...is NO ONE here today? Geeze.."

Light a fire in your heart and you can go anywhere in the world

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

Rapid footsteps and young-voiced mumbling caught Raynn's senses away from Natasha. Her body titled in the direction it was coming from: the stairs. She held out her hand to Natasha, as a sign to stay silent. Raynn was assuming that it was one of the children by the weight of the footsteps, and she didn't want the child to startle or be startled by Natasha's sudden appearance. Just as soon as the vampiress had heard the footsteps, its source appeared before her, frantic and worried: Andromeda. She continued to hear her murmurings and called out in a very soft voice, as to not scare the frantic four year old.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" she asked softly and set a gentle hand on the little girl's shoulder. Andromeda's curls, which were almost the hue of her own, shook as the girl turned. It was at that moment that Raynn wondered where Sakura was. She had her assumption that Sakura was going into labor, but she wanted to be sure that nothing else was wrong. After all, there could have been something wrong with her little brother, Issac, or something might have scared her. Either way, Raynn mentally prepared for yet another childbirth to happen at her tavern.

Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                    Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                    All your life, you were only waiting
                    For this moment to arise.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Andromeda Amelia Ryusaki

The girl jumps as she feels a hand land on her shoulder. Spinning around her heart calms by a beat as she looks into Raynn's calming eyes. It took her a second to get her thoughts in order, her eyes flicking back and forth as she figures out what exactly needs to be said and not a word more. "Mom..is going into labor I think...She says she's having con...con..." The word seems to escape the girl as she shakes her head, forgetting about finishing the sentence. "She says she needs you. She's in her room, I left Issac in there with her...Said that you don't need to rush just yet." In reality, the child had no clue what she was saying, but was sure the vampress would understand every word that she had memorized as her mother said them slowly and deliberately through winces and gasps of pain.

Blinking a few times the girl snaps her fingers, stopping Raynn before she can walk away. "OH! She also said to let you know she sent word to Kaiser...she doesn't know if he will be here in time though...but she wanted you to know so you didn't get confused or irritated.." Her curls bounce a little as she lets out a breath, feeling like her message has been successfully delivered. The child then plops onto the floor, refusing to move another inch for at least a minute

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I'm not insane! Being insane would imply a mental defect or an illness. Which I don't have."
-Kaiser Jintsuriki Ryusaki

User Image

User Image

Kaiser wandered his way to the front door of the tavern with a small gift box in his hand. It He looked at the note that he found in the inside of his bartender's vest pocket and blinked. Though, to him, it were a mystery as to how that note got there and it wasn't until his caught a hint of Sakura's scent.....Or when he deciphered Sakura's unique signature at the bottom of the paper that the note was from her. Wandering inside the tavern, Kaiser quietly scanned the room, blinking in confusion. He quietly mumbled to himself.
"Alright Sakura, I'm here. Now where are you...?"

Kaiser folded his arms and smiled, leaning forward with a rather devilish grin. He closed his eyes and blushed. "Oh my~! What a rather nifty joint here! Why....whatever shall a wanderer as shy and deluded as myself to do?! Heheh~" He smiled, amusing himself as he usually does to dull his stressed and constantly working little brain.

"But if you must call me something, I've been told that I was a pretty good chef? No? Whatever. You going down."

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Laying on her bed, her eyes half open, Sakura sighs softly. She hated being confined to her room but now was not the time for movement. Pain coursed through her abdomen every few minutes forcing her eyes to close and her jaw to clamp shut so a scream would not be allowed to pass through her pink lips. After the next wave of contractions passes she opens her eyes and tries to relax, vaguely she feels a familiar presence enter the Tavern. The auras of Raynn, Mags, Monty and Andromeda were nothing special to her, she felt them every day, but this one was different yet familiar.

Clicking her tongue against her teeth she thinks. Suddenly, like an epiphany, she realizes who the aura belongs to, Kaiser! He had gotten the message she had written, and was probably confused on how it appeared in his pocket. Sitting up a little she thinks of a way to direct him upstairs to her bedroom.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I'm not insane! Being insane would imply a mental defect or an illness. Which I don't have."

User Image

User Image

"Hhheeeellllooooo!!!!!" He called out, his hands by his lips to amplify his voice like a megaphone. He snickered. "I am annoying, huh?" He shrugged, "Hell....If I gonna wait..." He said, pulling out a small bento box and some chopsticks. "Sushi time~" He opened the bento box and pocketed the gift box. He wandered until he found the kitchen and sat on the counter-top, letting his feet swing back and forth and he ate from the lunch box. "A dead guy's gotta eat too...And I, for the life of me, can't remember why I'm here....OH! the note! Haha! I'm getting old and forgetful." He ate another shrimp. "Oh god....I'm getting old! Man....I hope I don't age....I'll become horridly unappealing...Nah...." He grinned devilishly and rolled his eyes. "I can be a narcissist at times..." He waited for someone to approach him or something amazing to happen as he ate his food and held a generally good conversation with himself, until he thinks to himself. "Wait....did I...?"

He hops of the counter-top and peeks outside of the kitchen, noticing Raynn and Andromeda. He smiles a toothy smile and blushes, rolling his eyes and looking upward. "Oh you two~ I hope you didn't hear the random rambles of my nervous and already embarrassed mind." He looked at them and paused, then held out his bento box. "....Shrimp sushi? Made it myself~" He said with a chime in his voice. "It's yummy yummy~!"

"But if you must call me something, I've been told that I was a pretty good chef? No? Whatever. You going down."

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Raynn heard Andromeda's message, albeit laborious and scattered. Either way, the vampiress got the message clearly enough that it confirmed Raynn's first instinct: Sakura's baby was on its way. She quickly stood and turned to Natasha. Suddenly, she remembered that the girl was standing there, and what she applied for. "Now's a good time to test your abilities, dear. My friend--her mother--is having another baby upstairs in her room. If you have any experience with that, I'd be most grateful. Get your supplies and I'll meet you upstairs, Natasha."

It was then that Raynn felt a shiver of recognition as the door opened and closed. That hair, those ears, that aura.. It was definitely Kaiser. A twinge of happiness showed in her sky-blue eyes. He'd come just in time! she thought. Taking Andromeda's hand, she turned to find Kaiser offering them a bento box of food. Letting out a soft sigh, she said in a calm voice, "We'll be too busy for that, Kaiser. Sakura's giving birth right now, and we have to get there now to help her out." She gestured with her head for him to follow them as they went up the stairs and towards the family floor near the top of the tavern.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Oh dearest Raynn. So glad to see a familiar face~" He smiled innocently, closing the bento box before following them. "And I kn- I...err....Had a hunch~! Yes yes, a hunch! A gut feeling if you will!" He chuckled some before tripping over the last step and standing up quickly, like nothing happened. "I couldn't miss this. Best. Moment. Ever!" He looked at Raynn with a calm smiled. "Who's got a camera? Oh oohh! Get one of me and Sakura first! Then Sakura and you....And then Sakura and the baby, and then- Oh wait!" He dug in his back pocket for the gift box. "I got the baby a lil passie~" He smiled. "I hope the little munchkin LOVES it~!"

He smiled wholeheartedly, in hopes that a bit of bad comedy would lighten the mood, as well as take his nervous twitch away, which was tripping over various things. "Maybe after this is all over....I can cook all of us dinner! Yes, anything you want!"

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
size=11]User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Brushing her hair over her shoulder, Sakura sighs softly. The contractions were coming closer together now and she was more than ready to have this part over and done with. Her eyes close as she slowly blows a breath out through her nose.

User Image
    Andromeda Amelia Ryusaki

Glancing up from Raynn, Andromeda smiles as she spots Kaiser. A smile plays on her lips, it was a toothy grin, just like any child her age should have save the missing teeth of course. She lets go of Raynn's hand and runs over to him. She was glad to finally see someone from Sweethearts besides Mags. "KAISER!!! I hoped you would come!!!" In truth she kind of hoped Rage would show up but seeing Kaiser was almost better because he acted like such a clown most of the time.

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x Natasha Vesper Rivers

Natasha was relieved to hear the position was not taken, more relieved than she would ever admit. The smile she gave Raynn was a genuine one, the light of it dancing in her blue eyes. However that sweet smile faded fast at Raynn’s assurance. Does she know what I am? Is it even possible for someone too just by looking at me? Fear tightened her throat for a moment as Raynn’s last words sunk in. “Sensed them?” She asked, brushing her dark tresses over her shoulder as she looked away nervously.

If she was going to make a place for herself here she needed to be upfront. If not with anyone else, then with Raynn. The necklace grew warm against her skin beneath the blouse, sending out waves of comforting warmth. Sasha took that as a sign and let her hands fall into her lap as she turned back to look at her, “I saw a soul on my way in, something different from anything I have laid my eyes upon.” She fought the urge to touch her sword, she had to believe no one would harm her here. She had not heard any talk of necromancers, had no idea if she was as much of an anomaly in this world as the last. So her hand stayed balled in up in her skirt, as close as she would allow herself to Eve. “ Is it those strange beings that protect you so well?"

(( OCC: it is fine ^.^ Sorry these post are a little skimpy, still getting used to Natasha.))
User Image

After a long soak, Mags had less then no idea about the commotion happening in the bar. She pushed up and reached for her robe tying it around her waist. She shook her hair letting waves of pink hair cascade down her back and moved briskly to her room where she changed back into a pair of jeans and black t-shirt. She brushed her hair out and moved from the room to the main room of the bar. "Hey Kaiser!" she chirped, "Long time no see," then she noticed the tense atmosphere. "What'd I miss?" she asked unsure, looking between the three people and the girl. She swallowed nervously and stepped aside so they could ascend the stair case.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hearing Natasha speak, Raynn stopped at the top of the stairs and turned with Andromeda's small hand still in hers, though the girl quickly left her company and to Kaiser. It didn't bother her one bit; the man was well-liked for, well, obvious reasons. Raynn's voice was loud and crystal clear in the lobby of the tavern as she spoke. "I will explain later. But, for now, I'm in need of your assistance. Please follow me when you're ready." And, with swift feet, the vampiress turned and went up the stairs. She didn't mind if Kaiser and Andromeda didn't follow; it wasn't necessary for them to be there. But she would need Natasha, as Vivica was with her newborn child on the same floor. The poor woman was weary from worry and needed all the rest she could get.

Raynn met Mags on the stairs and met her gaze. "Sakura's giving birth right now. I'll be needing your help; please follow me." She wouldn't have meant talking in a harsh tone, but she was focused on making sure she got to Sakura in time and that she would make a safe delivery, Despite her own tiredness, Raynn continued up the stairs to the sidhe's suite where Sakura was. With her quick feet, it didn't take her long. And Raynn was already prepared; she left the necessary herbs and remedies that she would need in Sakura's room, as to not waste any time seeking them out. If her healing should fail, herbs always picked up the slack. It was only a few moment's later that she was in Sakura's doorway, opening the door wide. She was instantly by her friend's side and set her hand on her bloated stomach after gathering a small amount of water in the air. "How far apart are you contractions, vallabha?"

User Image

Mags nodded quickly and turned following Raynn up the stairs, she took the two at a time until she reached Saukra's door. "I'm here," she assured her, inwardly glad that she'd worn old clothes she didn't care much about. She smiled at Saukra, and let Raynn take care of all the preparations, standing beside her, waiting to be told what she needed to do. Mags smiled simply and grabbed a rubber band from her pocket tying her hair back, all exhaustion she'd felt from the ride was now gone, and she was focused on the task that lay before them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces