• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂
Tσ Nσt Һαve α iȘ thе Șin σf the EαrtҺ

❖❖❖

Monty startled a bit under her gaze, but soon regained his usual friendly exterior he so often showed. "That would be great! Let's do it, shall we say, next week? Together?" Monty looked over to see his Ezra walk over with a cute baby boy whose name was Ulrik, as he overheard. He was tempted to go coddle over the baby himself, being such a family man, but noticed another looking at him from the Tavern. It was only for a second, but he noticed another woman there. Monty contemplated on greeting her, but shock took him. He knew her from somewhere, but he couldn't point out exactly where. The vibe shook off and he turned to Mags. He watched her attend to the new girl and looked over to see his son conversing with Ezra, in bliss of course.
Marcus greeted Ezra and Ulrik enthusiastically, holding out Coco to let little Ulrik see. "You and Coco can be friends too!" he told the baby, as if he understood. His eyes met Ezra's again. "How have things been?" He asked her, "It feels like ages since I've last seen you." The boy chuckled, and so did his father. Monty had not seen his son be so outgoing, well, ever. "Little Ulrik is his name?" Monty said to Ezra, "Lucky little lass aren't you!" He laughed again, intending the joke, and patted Marcus on the back. "Why don't you spend some time with Ulrik and Ezra, eh, Marc?" The boy's father smiled and walked around to meet Mags at the bar. He eyed the newcomer suspiciously.

❖❖❖

★✩☆Șαdly fσr α Nσβσdy---TҺеrе iȘ Nσ ReβirtҺUser Image User Image User Image
User Image

All my life I've been good but now...

Mags waited for the newcomer, and shifted her gaze to Monty with a shrug. She decided to wait for the woman to respond if she did, but also began to listen to her instincts. This woman had randomly come in, she tilted her head knowing she couldn't comment, but still some misgiving bugged her. ^What kind of reading do you get from the girl?^ she kept her face neutral as she asked Monty telepathically and brushed a strand back as she waited for the response.

I-I-I'm thinking what the hell!"

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂
Tσ Nσt Һαve α iȘ thе Șin σf the EαrtҺ

❖❖❖

Monty lowered his voice in a polite manner, "I can't shake the feeling that I know her from somewhere. I can't say for sure, though." He shook his head and patted Mags on the shoulder, "I could be wrong, sometimes your feelings just do that to you, ya know?" He laughed a bit and went over to the cupboard where he grabbed a glass and poured himself wine. He drank deeply, and his cheeks became rosy from the alchohol. Monty loved wine, but he wasn't one to just get drunk on the spot. He actually held a sizable amount of liquor before even becoming tipsy. "Wine helps the flow of my magic." He told Magsy, "It's good to fuel the magic, but mead is better as it is closer to the lifeblood of Yggdrasil." He pondered a moment, Next time I'm in town I'll grab myself some special brand mead. Stopping after his first glass of wine, he rinsed the glass and helped Magsy around the bar, cleaning up and serving a few customers. "I might need to ask Raynn to pick up a job here." He said, "I feel bad just sleeping half the day when I could help around the Inn. Breakfast I can make, sure, Liquor I can serve, sure, but I think it's entertainment and music playing where my heart lies in a career." Monty decided that next time he saw Raynn he would ask her this, and maybe have her consider. His travelled funds were running lower every day, so he knew he must have a job.

❖❖❖

★✩☆Șαdly fσr α Nσβσdy---TҺеrе iȘ Nσ ReβirtҺUser Image User Image User Image

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

Vivica and her father listened intently as Raynn told him how she had saved Ulrik from dying in his premature birth. As she'd known from her own pregnancies and others, a baby needed enough time to produce what they needed to live normally, such as lung and brain development. Once Ulrik had been born, Raynn put the baby into a deep sleep--in a state that he would have been inside Vivica's womb--and set him inside a sac of water that was, once again, similar to a womb. For two and a half weeks, Raynn seeped the necessary herbs into the water so that Ulrik's body would absorb it and continue to grow. It was a tedious and delicate process, but now the baby was healthy as any newborn. The king held a satisfied smile on his lips and stroked his beard. "Very creative, Miss Raynn. You have our kingdom's debt for saving my grandson." Raynn smiled sheepishly and adjusted her footing, embarrassed. "Thank you, Your Highness. I'm very sorry to cut this short, but my own family and guests at my tavern need their dinner." The vampiress bowed, and the king nodded. "Of course. I'll send you news when the Emperor hears and his reaction. Be well, my daughter." With that, the conversation ended.

Ezra lightly blushed when Monty called her a lucky girl. She knew that there was some sort of meaning behind his words, but she wasn't able to think when Marcus held out Coco for baby Ulrik to see. Ezra nodded towards the couch. "Come on, let's sit on the couch. He's pretty heavy!" She waited for Marcus and then sat on the couch where she was sitting with Autumn. However, the six year old sat at her mother's piano. Her small fingers lightly pressed on the keys, playing random notes. A small smile was on her lips as she thought that she was imitating Raynn.

Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                    Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                    All your life, you were only waiting
                    For this moment to arise.
Taylor My Lovely

User Image

Taylor finished her cigarette as she had gotten her drink. She drank the ice cold glass beer that she had with her. She looked into her glass. She saw shaky reflections of herself in the glass of alcohol. Taylor thought about the last guy she was with, whom she really loved.
His name...she couldn't remember, but she couldn't remember because she chose to forget. He spoke to her about dreams, and moving on their own to make a grand beautiful life. She declined his offer because she chose to stay with her family. She had regretted not going with him, only because she could never know if she made the right decision or not. He had told her that he loved her with every inch of his very soul. She took it for granted.
The young woman new now not to take things for granted, but be grateful for all of the little things. She didn't show her gratefulness all that much because she had been stressed out a lot lately. She had no one to speak to or come back home to. When she left her parents and home, she knew she couldn't go back, and her hopes of being with the man she loved was slim.
Taylor got another light beer as she really needed to relax. Taylor was always hyped up, and needed to relax before she went into town to a artist shop to sell her drawings and paintings.

Taylor relaxed and drank her alcoholic beverage at a table not to far away from the bar counter.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              Layout by F a l l e n R a y n nBY THE MEMORIES OF YOU
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Rage walks along a mountain trail, listening to the sounds of the birds and the crunch of dirt beneath his feet. He breathes in deeply and sighs. He had a lot of time to cool down on the way here, though he wasn't exactly sure where 'here' was. He looks down the hill he had been climbing and sees a small village. That would be a good place to start. He absentmindedly places his hand in his pocket, cluching something inside as he begins his trek towards the town. He was wearing travelling clothes this time, not wanting to stand out in a crowd. As he got closer to the village he would try to adjust his wardrobe accordingly. They certaintly decided to go a long ways out. He smiles, thinking about who he was looking for. I cant wait to see all of them. Especially my daughters. He enters the village, beginning to search it for anyone he might know.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                        α t r є ч u x t r є n α l í

Business in Exhadian was going about its usual routine: Mr. Yvin sold his vegetables to the passersby and the drunk Gregory stumbled his way through the crowds to find the hole that was his home. Watching these day-to-day activities was Atreyu Trenali, the immortal watcher. It was his responsibility to make sure the Devil's minions never return once they were defeated over six hundred years ago. The blonde angel volunteered himself to watch over the scarred land and bring life back to Exhadian. Atreyu even held a friendship with Maiden until she passed away and he buried her near the lake near the building that she lived in.

And so, there Atreyu sat in his tower. His presence to the villagers was known and yet unknown to them. They knew he was there, but couldn't see him. The angel lived among them and kept his powers a secret from them. He would disappear for about forty years or so and return once those who knew him while they were younger had withered with old age. It was the best way to keep suspicion away from him, and he didn't mind; Atreyu didn't always like humans and decided to keep away from them. After all, he didn't want to get tired of them, did he?

A stranger caught Atreyu's luminescent green-blue eyes in the distance. Newcomers were always regarded but the villagers still held their distance away from them. It was said that the land was cursed to bring sinners to Exhadian so that the Devil himself could have them. Atreyu never did mind, albeit he could tell whether he had cruel intentions or not. Making his way down the stairs, the angel walked with quick and swift feet down the dirt road to the brown-haired, blue-eyed man. To Atreyu's eyes, he was handsome and strong, but there was a strong presence inside him that kept Atreyu away from his normally flirtatious behavior. Still, the angel couldn't help the way he was. "Welcome, my good sir, to Exhadian!" he said in a friendly and welcoming tune. A light smirk graced his lips and he set his hands on his hips. "Have you come to see the sights?" He winked, hoping to crack the man out of his obvious shell.
Edited::
Mags continued to study the new comer with a curious expression before moving to help Monty. She couldn't get a read on the girl, and she pursed her lips bothered by that fact. Finally with a shrug she turned to Monty. "Next week to get the notebooks?" she repeated his suggestion and nodded with a grin, "It's a date," she said blushing "As they say when you make arrangements with someone, not in the romantic sense," She quickly qualified thinking from what she'd learned of him? she wouldn't mind the other sense either. blushing her bit her tongue, she kept misspeaking around him, it was a horrible habit she was beginning to pick up and yet despite that she kept a smile on her face.

She nodded and grabbed a glass filling it with water and taking a sip. The cool liquid slid down her parched throat and she let a sigh go.

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x Natasha Vesper Rivers

The afternoon sun beat down from a clear winters sky, the wretched thing had been torturing Sasha the entire journey to Devil’s Hallow. Now, within a few steps of the tavern, Sasha paused beneath the soothing shade of a large tree. As she often had the last few weeks, Sasha wished she knew the name of something so simple as a plant. Like so much else in this strange world, it was yet another fact she didn’t know. Perhaps I should thank the gods for at least being able to understand everyone I have met rather than bemoan the fact I can’t give a name to things now and then. All that mattered was that she could still make a living employing her power and knowledge of the healing arts. She wasn’t going to let a single person know of her other abilities until she was sure of how such people where treated in this world. She had enough seeds in her pouch to plant plenty enough herbs to last her until she learned the local plant life. Sasha took a look down at her clothing, a deep purple dress with a square neckline and a full skirt and a hooded black cloak, both of which had gathered a bit of dust from her walk. Frowning, Sasha quickly brushed as much as she could off, satisfied when all she could clung to the hem of her skirts. She also checked to see if the sword she had strapped to her hip beneath them showed. She had cut a slit in the folds of her skirt so she could hide it from view and still be able to reach it. It was a trick she had learned while in exile, one she had needed to practice to avoid hurting or hindering herself when its use mattered most.

Satisfied, Sasha moved forward and opened the door to the tavern, catching movement out of the corner of her eye. She stood there for a moment, door ajar and mouth agape, as her eyes beheld the most beautiful soul she had ever seen. A young woman stood beside a stone with symbols carved into it, nothing remarkable in itself.. But it was the triple ringed eyes, shaded blue green and gold, glowing with power, that took Sasha’s breath away. Then before her eyes the figure vanished, no fading or any sort of movement. One moment this brilliant beings stood before her, and in the next Sasha was staring at nothing. Apparently this place had a history, and those still here could see her just as clearly as she could see them.

Shrugging off the vague sensation of foreboding, Sasha pulled the door open and stepped inside. Immediately she was enveloped in a warmth strong enough to chase away the chill from her walk, the scent of baked goods and a hint of spice she couldn’t place combined to make her stomach grumble quietly, reminding Sasha she hadn’t eaten sense the morning. The room she stood in was welcoming offer tables and even a couch that invited you to settle back and relax. Distantly, she could catch the rise and fall of children playing, the sound brought a smile to her lips and memories of the village children. She reached into the folds of her skirts and pulled out a piece of paper that had the name of the establishment’s owner, Raynn. Sasha had sent a letter ahead of her expressing interest in working for her as a healer, but had not waited for a reply. It was not as if she was wasting her time on the trip should the should the job be taken. Pushing the hood back, she moved over to the bar and set the paper down on it before sliding up on a stool.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Raynn had made her way to the kitchen to make the tavern's dinner, as there had been no cooks hired by her yet to make the dinners and breakfasts. Not that Raynn did mind one bit; in fact, she loved cooking for her family and those that she considered such. With a small smile on her lips, she began cooking hamburger that she'd received from the refrigerator. The stove lit and heated quickly. Since there were many mouths to feed, Raynn set two large pans on the flat-top stove.

With crimson curls bouncing as she danced, Raynn lightly hummed a song that she'd recently heard with her musical voice. Her tone was precise and her expression revealed her own sense of purity from the song.

"I don't know you but I need more time.
                    Promise me you'll be mine.
                    Birds are flying over.."

Raynn wasn't able to finish, as she'd heard the door open and close. The chatter had quieted down, so she took it upon herself to greet the newcomer that had come through the doors of her tavern. Leaving her browning hamburger, Raynn stuck out her head to see a young woman that she'd never met before, but her demeanor reminded her of something. With a light smile, Raynn stepped into the doorway between the lobby and the kitchen and leaned against it. "Welcome to the Devil's Hollow, ma'am. What can I get you?"

Mags smiled at Monty as they finished cleaning up and heard the door open as the woman entered. With a quick grin her way, she let Raynn handle things. Instead she moved over to the girl who had been playing the piano. "That was incredible," She started, "What you two were playing? I've never heard something so beautiful before, where did you learn?" she asked making sure to look at her, though glancing up every now and again to check on the others. She waited patiently for the girls response, and turned to her with a grin, noting whether the girl would be nervous around her. She glanced at the piano, it was a regret, never having learned n instrument, she tilted her head wondering if Raynn would give her lessons. She decided to ask her as soon as she finished helping the new comer,

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x Natasha Vesper Rivers

She had only been sitting a few minutes when a young woman approached and greeted her. Sasha looked up and found herself staring into a pair of startling blue eyes. The woman before her had a strange aura to Sasha’s eyes, a strange amber tinged with shot of light. Usually the only amber hue she saw around people where around the manifestation of souls, her only clue card as to who was of the physical and who was not. Realizing she had said nothing sense the woman greeted her Sasha leaned away from the bar and smiled at the woman. “Ah yes, I am Natasha Rivers and I am looking for Raynn? I sent a letter ahead of myself in the hopes a position might still be available. Would she happen to be available?”

Sasha pushed the piece of paper across the bar and let her hand fall back into her lap. The feel of Eve, her sword, beneath the layers of cloth comforted her a bit. To be truthful, Sasha was more than a little nervous. While being unable to work here would be a setback she wouldn’t be worse off. But Sasha was not used to traveling long distances, much less alone. And if there was one thing this world had in common with her own, lone women on the road made for easy targets. Trouble she could handle but would prefer not to.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Rage casually glances at the man who approached him, taking in his clearly flamboyant attitude. He doesn't know whether this man is friend or foe, so he replies colder than he first wanted. "Who are you?" He rests his hand on the hilt of his sword, the other on a book strapped to his side. The book is bound in black leather, with the title being inscribed in an ancient language. The runes on the book seemed to burn and flicker with life. "And how were you able to find me as soon as I stepped into view of the village?" He did a mental search, trying to find more information on this individual. He sighs softly to himself, reaching out subtly with his mind. He was trying to locate anyone that he was looking for in the village. Not finding any match, Rage once again puts his hand in his pocket, adgitatingly grasping the gemstone found within. Its warmth giving him comfort.
User Image

All my life I've been good but now...

Rising Mags moved back over to where Monty stood and smiled at him. "So," She said "A bard,"she considered what to ask next, then shrugged. "So what's your story," She asked, "I believe I told you mine, it's your turn, and as thank you feel free to ask me anything you want to know." she reached and began to trace designs over his hand then pulled back. "sorry about how forward I'm being, but you interest me," She admitted, she was quickly losing hope she'd ever see Rage again, and smiled. "do you ride horses? We could go get a second and ride trails together," She suggested with a shrug. Then fell silent wondering if she was talking to much, with a wink she headed to the door swinging her hips as she went. And glancing back to see if Monty was watching her. "I think I'm going to go out," She said with a shrug, I could use some fresh air and time to think," She moved to the barn and began to prepare the horse to be ridden.

I-I-I'm thinking what the hell!"

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Raynn quickly looked over the woman before her. A letter of application.. Ah, yes. Raynn remembered the letter that she'd received a few days prior to the woman's arrival. She had almost forgotten to write a letter of approval once she'd known what the woman, Natasha, could do with her healing. After all, Raynn wasn't here all the time and Vivica had a newborn son to take care of. She would need all the help she could get if someone got hurt.

Raynn made a gesture towards herself and smirked slightly. "That would be I, ma'am. I'm Raynn Rotheran; a pleasure." She made her way towards the bar to view the piece of paper that Natasha set on the countertop. Leaning against the granite with her elbows, Raynn looked it over with her careful sky-blue eyes. She could sense the tension from Natasha. "No need to worry, dear. Everyone here is safe from those who wish to do harm to others." Raynn looked up to Natasha, looking into her eyes with a piercing gaze. "I'm sure you've felt their presences, haven't you?"

o o c ;; please excuse my lack of posting. i've had a lot of profiles to finish in other roleplays, plus a lot of plotting. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas