Is yesterday we were just children
Playing soldiers
Just pretending
Dreaming dreams with happy endings
In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
But now we've stepped into a cruel world
Where everybody stands and keeps score

User Image
Mags shook her head and moved back into the kitchen. Despite the girl not responding she had promised Saukra to help feel her children. She honestly wanted to give the woman a break, with her trying to stay out of Saukra's way she had to admit she hadn't felt very useful to anyone. So now she heated the bottle in a pan of water, then she began to grill the sandwich. Leaning against the fridge she watched the two items heat. She made sure to check the formula every so often to make sure it was warm, not to hot or cold, just warm, as she checked the formula she moved to flip the sandwich. With a sigh she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, admittedly things were quiet, which was nice at first, now it was edging into slow. Still she didn't know if there was much she could do to change that. Tilting her head to the side, she began to wonder if there was a room she could commandeer to use as a dance studio, she stepped forward to check the formula, satisfied that it was the right temperature she set it on the counter, then she put the grilled cheese on a plate.

With a grin she moved from the kitchen and carried the plates to Saukra, and her kids. With a smile she handed Saukra the bottle, then set the plate on the coffee table before the couch. “I wanted to know, are there any spare rooms I could have on the ground floor? I wanted to have one to use as my dance studio, it doesn't have to be big,” she added quickly, “Just would be nice to have something to do with all the down time.” she smiled and awaited Saukra's reply.

Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown
Everybody's watching to see the fallout
Even when you're sleeping, sleeping
Keep your ey-eyes open
Keep your ey-eyes open
Keep your ey-eyes open

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              Layout by F a l l e n R a y n nBY THE MEMORIES OF YOU
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Aarian sighed and pulled on a shirt, resigning himself to go downstairs and socialize. He left his hand-crafted sword on the dresser. What use was a weapon when he couldnt protect anyone? He opened the door slowly, smelling the breakfast cooking. That only reminded him how hungry he was as he slowly made his way down the steps.

He saw Sakura and Mags wandering around, causing him to smile. He was excited to see the kids.

Beloved Inquisitor

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                  c σ l σ n є lx σ fx t h єx w α t c h є r sx x

The wind blew under Lucio's large wings and tousled his white hair. He had just left Vigilum, the Watchers' headquarters, with a grim look on his face. The Commander didn't have good news regarding the situation with the Evil One; the attack on the Devil's Hollow merely a month ago was the beginning, Lucio could feel it in his bones. A sigh escaped the colonel's lips as he descended from the clouds and viewed the faraway mountains and seas. He remembered that someone from long ago had wanted to see the ocean and feel the sand between her toes. Those lovely eyes of hers wanted to see the waves lap at the shore and feel the warm water cupped in her dainty hands. So fragile, those hands..

Lucio grimaced visibly as a familiar mountain peak came upon him fast, and he veered to the left with a powerful flap of his wings. He skimmed the rugged rocks by mere feet and he mentally kicked himself to not focusing where he was going. From the ground, Lucio glittered like a golden star and his wings blended into the clouds. The angel spotted Exhadian below, and the clearing of the Devil's Hollow. He descended slowly in a lazy circle. As he came closer to the ground, Lucio saw someone walking towards the building. With a large flap of his wings, he halted midair and dropped a few feet to the ground unscathed. Those wings of his folded against his back and his armor clinked as he landed and walked. The grim look stayed on his face as he approached Kaiser. "Greetings, Kaiser," he said in his deep, baritone voice. As he waited for the other man's reply, Lucio rubbed his chilled hands together to warm them.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Sakura smiles softly as Mags hands her the warm bottle. Out of sheer habit she tilts her wrist up and drops a few drops on her exposed skin. The warms quickly leaked away from the formula and into her cold skin, making her content with how Mags had heated it. She turns Jude a little bit and offers him the bottle, laughing as his eyes light up with joy and he takes it greedily. He really was Kaiser's child, always giddy over the smallest satisfactions in life. The thought of Kaiser brings Sakura down a little bit, where was he? She had thought for sure he would have been back by now, never having strayed far from Jude himself.

Blinking a few times Sakura clears her head and focuses on Mags who was asking about a spare room for a dance studio. A smile curves her lips, there was surely a spare room around here somewhere. "I'm sure there is dear, I will be having a talk with Raynn soon and I will ask if there are any rooms she wouldn't mind you using. Although I don't think it will be a problem either way." With the same soft smile on her lips she turns a little as Rage appears at the bottom of the stairs. "Well how nice of you to join us Rage. If your looking for your daughter she's in the kitchen. I'm trying to get her to eat something.."

The best thing about tonight that's we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, cuz tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Commander-.... erm.... General..... Whatever... Lucio..." Kaiser said, stumbling over his words. To see Lucio again after what had transpired was like seeing an old friend after many years. The fight was over, the ground beneath their feet was calm, even though now Kaiser stood on a troubled and conflicting pressure plate, activating the traps of his resentful past. He sighed and looked at Lucio, removing his hood from his head to reveal a bandage wrapped around his forehead. "You wear a saddened look, for on so radiant and well-spoken. For now the fight is over." He looked at Lucio's feet and continued, "And yet I still feel like the battle's still dragging, Boss....." He fixed his bangs and stood up to offer Lucio a handshake. "I would offer a hug, but I'm sure that'll meet disapproval real quick. Just....." He closed his own eyes and opened his hand out more, gritting his teeth. "I.... appreciate you and everything you've helped us with..." His hand began to shake, a dismal smirk graced his face, "I'm such a wreak... heh.... You would figure I'd be able to accept Death.... given what I've become... but..."

Beloved Inquisitor

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

"Colonel," Lucio corrected as Kaiser stumbled on his title. The angel could see that young Vivica's death had taken its toll on Kaiser. He looked different from the last time he'd seen the other man; more sullen, maybe a little stronger and wiser. He mentioned that Lucio had a saddened look about him. Well, the angel thought, considering what he was thinking about on the way there, it usually made him grim. Just thinking about her.. He knew what Kaiser was going through. Vivica reminded Lucio about the woman that he loved, the woman with dainty hands and the world's loveliest smile. How he loved her.. How his heart ached for her..

Seeing Kaiser offer his hand had brought the Colonel out of his thoughts. He had remained silent this whole time; Lucio wasn't one to share his feelings openly. His face was stone. Kaiser, on the other hand, had trouble keeping a straight face as he poured his feelings to the angel. Lucio realized this might have been the first time that Kaiser had spoke of that day and how he felt about it. As soon as Kaiser trailed off, Lucio lifted his armored arm and took the other man's hand in his, giving him a hard squeeze. Once Kaiser looked him in his albino red eyes, Lucio said in a hoarse tone, "Death never comes easy, my friend. Especially from those we love and care about." Lucio's grip on Kaiser's hand grew as his fallen love's face came before him and he heard her laugh in the breeze. His hardened face threatened to break as he held Kaiser's gaze.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Colenel! Right.." He smiled, embarrassed, but happy to have gotten his title. He noticed Lucio's face, bearing a stone-like stillness and, as a single tear rolled down Kaiser's cheek, once Lucio shook his hand and said those words, those sad but true words, Kaiser pulled Lucio into a hug. "Cut the tough guy routine, Boss...." He closed his eyes once more, holding the hug a bit longer, before backing away from the angel. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he grinned his usual Kaiser grin and knocked on Lucio's chestplate as if it were a door. "My heart doesn't have a beat, but it's memories, my memories, still strike pain into it...." He sighed, "Armor and status, a silent nobility and a serene visage can only soothe the wounds but for so long. Wounds that leave scars to remind you of what was won..... and what was lost....." He held his hand on the armored shoulder plate of Lucio and smiled, his eyes, however, were empty and tortured. "We lost Viv, Boss.... I'll look passed it but...." Kaiser held his fist to his own chest, closing his eyes, "I lost enough good friends on the battlefield as a child. Viv is the last straw." He nods, "The tavern needs warriors, you and Atreyu.... Rage and Raynn.... Me? I have growing to do.... I tried to run away from my history as a child solider and as punishment for my sins, I am to walk the Earth.... loosing what I hold most dear..."

Beloved Inquisitor

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Surprisingly enough to Lucio, Kaiser pulled the other man into a hug. He felt Kaiser's arms around him, but he didn't move; he was as still as a statue. All he did was listen to Kaiser tell him to cut his "tough guy routine". Lucio knew exactly what he was talking about, but, inwardly, he denied it to himself. He knew he couldn't forgive himself for letting the love of his life die the way she did; he didn't deserve to grieve. Once Kaiser pulled away, Lucio saw tears in his eyes. Still, the angel didn't make a move to comfort him, nor commented. He merely looked away from the other man's gaze, unable to bear it any longer. A knock on his armor made his red eyes blink and, for a second, he met with Kaiser's eyes again before he looked away to the ever still pond nearby.

Kaiser's words rung true to Lucio. This place, it had an aura that needed protecting. The angel wasn't sure if it was the past with the Maiden, or the innocence of the children that played and were inevitably hurt here. Something about this clearing, or maybe about these people, is what needed to be protected. Lucio's blood red gaze was lowered to the ground and he clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles began to turn white. It was silent for a moment, then another moment. Lucio was working up the courage to speak, though he didn't know if talking would break his facade of stone that he had spent centuries hardening. Lucio brought his gaze up and murmured hoarsely, "In memoriam, cor umum." Those words were his mantra, they helped keep that stone wall of his standing. Not too long after he murmured those words, Lucio had the courage to meet Kaiser's gaze again. "Her name was Amara," the angel whispered. "I couldn't save her; my beloved.."

Eloquent Warlord

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
(T)he (L)ethargic (P)oetic (E)nigma
"Kindness is the beginning of Cruelty"
~}:Leonardo S. Tensatsu:{~

User Image
What do you despise?

Caution: Post's may contain explicit content, language, nudity, blood, or violence.
Character ~ Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Demeanor: Seductively Dreary
Theme song: Moonlight Sonata/ Ludwig van Beethoven

User Image
Exquisite. The itinerant monstrosity had found yet another small secluded haven, not much unlike many he'd visited in the past though this one in particular seemed to bring an almost dreary smile to otherwise seductively ageless feature's. His current attire would seem to accentuate the majestic quality of faintly luminescent pale flesh, suited in nothing more than a stylish black satin button up shirt with dark crimson thread embroidered along the cuffs, and the collar with slightly travel worn simple black dress pants. Brushing aside his longer rebellious strands of raven hair from both distinct illuminated scarlet iris's, the leisurely strolling monstrosity would caress his almost tangible gaze upon anyone lingering just outside the establishment as he, with no haste, navigated to enter. Any that witnessed Leo's entrance would note the over six foot tall predator easily, his sensual physic partially on display beneath the loose fabric of the satin shirt revealing the very sculpted nature of the man's habit for physical activities.

In his current mood, the malevolent deity would relinquish an exaggerated sigh before attempted to seat his alluring form off at the end of the bar further from where any larger groups would care to linger. With a seat taken, the two lazily swaying daimonic spade tipped black tails trailing behind would mark a curious sight as Leo himself rests one elbow on the bar counter palm up to accept half his contemplative expression within. Teasing his opposite naked digits along the bar counter, he'd trail out the design of some manner of hand rolled narcotic blunt before tapping his index finger over the shape and lifting to, as far as the mortal eye could tell, manifest the object into their own current reality. Brandishing a sad smile for his efforts, the burdened deity would muse his assumed single persona over the blunt as it's placed between sensual lips and ignited with a long drag bereft of a flame. Leonardo wasn't the sort to indulge in any manner of depression, leaving his majestic lament a curious sight even to himself. The manner of his unspoken dismal litany would mingle with his undiminishable sense of curiosity, manifesting his infamous seething portrayal of fluctuating 'dimness' that continued to coalesce and perpetually gravitate about his immediate vicinity.

Exhaling a thicket plume of miasma from his lungs after some time, the shadows would react accordingly. Boiling away initially while curiously teasing the edges as the smoke takes on the semblance of a blossoming rose. Such a scene accentuated by the outline of sheer darkness gilded about each details hazy edges. Such a rose appearing now almost animate, lingering onward in front of the mysterious deity as another soon followed it. The second ruthlessly colliding with the first, sending both into a soundless explosion of splashing flecks of darkness soon melting back into the ebbing whole perpetually flaring about his general vicinity. Such a scene perhaps deterring, or drawing others in with the blunt plucked from his lips to settle between idle digits. In truth the devil was scouting in essence, though when one travels, and notices a rare beauty along the way, does the adventure rob one of the ability to appreciate such a sight? Tapping some ash into a portion of congealed Recondite manifestation, the odd dimness would disperse with no evident sign of the ash left.

By this are you truly known
User Image

Eloquent Warlord

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

I apologize for posting, and poofing. I'll be back on in roughly 10 hours to reply, and continue posting through out the night if anyone's online.
"Now I know, I know
It's not just another birthday
'Cause I'm here, she's here
And look how far we've come"

User Image
Mags looked up at Rage, and forced a weak smile. “Hello," she spoke to him for the first time in what seemed forever. Her voice was soft and she felt the blush rise up her neck and in her cheek. “Are you feeling better?” she asked, “I missed.. your smile,” she finished lamely then chided herself for how stupid that sounded. Now. Suddenly nerves surrounded her about Rage. Like he hadn't admitted his feelings for her?
She looked out at him from under her bangs, making her appear weaker and younger then she truly was. Seeing him so close made her heart speed up, and for the life of her, she couldn't believe he truly wanted her like she had him. A thought came to her, they hadn't really spoken since that day. Maybe she was why he was avoiding the others, maybe he'd realized she was too young, and impulsive. That she was completely the wrong fit for a guy like her.
She felt the shiver travel down her arm and shook her head tucking a strand behind her ear. Her hopes of a child were dashed, how could a man like him , want her? She decided the smartest way was to treat Rage like an older brother, like she would of, if this stupid crush hadn't gotten in the way. Her face lit up but her eyes held pain, making the look disingenuous “Can I fetch you food, or maybe a drink?” she asked, “What ever you want I can bring.” she added continued to hold the impish smile on her face. 'you're just friends,' played through her thoughts like a mantra. Somehow she hoped by repeating those three words, she would come to believe that.

After she spoke she noted the new comer, and turned to him with a real smile on her lips. “Good evening Sir, Welcome to the devil's hollow,” she called. inwardly glad for any thing to pull his attention from Rage.

"Since you've called me, saw me
Held me and freed me
Thank you, Lord, for another birthday
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

Dapper Genius

User Image
                                User Image
                                Drake Blackheart: Muse Of The Wolves

User Image

The cards will fall where they will....

Drake sprinted through the forest, his breath fogging around him as he barreled around trees and over rocks. A pack of wild coyotes was nipping at his heels, but he barely seemed concerned with them with his total concentration on getting home. "Ro, just wait a little longer.. I'm coming.." Drake threw himself up a leaning tree to race across the branches, away from the coyotes though they kept pace with him under the tree.

His shirt was ripped to shreds, blood streaming down from different wounds. Drake hardly seemed to notice though as his long legs propelled him through the thick branches. Bloody hands grasping at tree trunks to throw himself further. The Inn came into view then with the barking coyotes closer than ever. Drake frowned slightly before realizing what he had to... God damnit. Nothing could ever be SIMPLE could it?

"RO! I'M HOME!" The big mans voice boomed through the space between the inn and himself before he jumped. Throwing himself the last few yards, Drake's voice caused the front door to open the split second before he dived inside, collapsing on the floor with the door slamming behind him, ON the coyotes. Panting heavily, the big man crawled a bit further inside before laying on his back, bleeding from different wounds, and half out of his mind from starvation. He was skin and bones anymore really.

][Consider this a terrible re-introduction post. I'm excessively rusty as well as cant remember where his mental state was at before I left, so I'm just gonna start over.][

Post format made by Viice
                                      [L]ocation: Wandering the Hills of Gaia Primus
                                      [M]ood: Meh // [S]tatus: Unharmed // [O]utfit: Full
                                      [C]urrent Music: Atmosphere - Trying To Find A Balance

--- Doesn't mean you have to pick them back up.
" Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Even when you're sleeping
Keep your ey-eyes open
"

User Image
Mag’s couldn’t deny she felt anything but relief to hear the man crash into the inn. She blinked and moved to stand beside him. “What happened?” she demanded. The man was obviously hurt and in pain and Mags instantly knew something was wrong. Her eyes hardened and it was as if it was the day all hell had broken the loose, the day she failed, the day that cause Rage to no longer see her as special. With her jaw set, she heard the dogs approaching and outside onto the porch.
She saw them, a handful of wild dogs that had chased the man to their door step. This time she wouldn’t be weak, this time she wouldn’t back away. Her jaw set into a thin line and she held her hand up and froze the dogs in place. She focused her power and energy on the animals and the power she felt building inside her. The ice statues shattered before her, leaving a mix of ice cubes and blood. Her breath was raspy and she felt exhaustion sweep through her, she rarely used her powers so much, and what she’d done was a first for her. Still she’d done it, she’d stopped the danger, and she felt incredible as she slipped into a world of awaiting darkness.

(ooc: Hey, It’s the Mags from the post before last… I just basically got locked out of her account and I um have too many accounts on Yahoo to keep track of the one I made for the last one, so I scrapped her and now use her through a new G-mail account. And so we have this Mags… um I wanted to apologize Alma, for the dogs… if you have a problem with me killing them please just msg me, and I Can edit my post. and to Raynn can you post the link to the OOC area again?)

"The tricky thing
Is yesterday we were just children
Playing soldiers
Just pretending
Dreaming dreams with happy endings
In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
But now we've stepped into a cruel world
Where everybody stands and keeps score"

Beloved Inquisitor

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

bahROxxHAHNUbah

xxs α d σ nxx

Ro lived for the thrill of the hunt. She enjoyed playing with her fleeing prey as much as Sadon loved their fear-scent. Tonight, an unlucky man stumbled upon her as Sadon and Ro were on their way back to the Devil's Hollow and started the hunt. Though the moonlight was shining, the stupid man let his fear get in the way of his sight, as he kept tripping over branches and fallen logs and even running into trees as he tried to evade his pursuers. But Ro and Sadon were there every step of the way. He kept crying out for mercy, that he would pay them any amount to leave him alone. And jusf when he thought he lost the hunters, a purposefully broken branch would be liud enought to hear, or Sadon would let out a low growl. All the while, Ro held a sadistic smirk on her youthful face. She wasn't particurally hingry, but she wished to stay healthy, if not for Mags' sake, for Drake's.

Oh, how she missed her Feyn. She hadn't seen him since Vivica's pyre. Why he'd gone, he wouldn't say, bit Ro didn't question him. Her wolf woukd return to her; she felt it in her heart. A loud scream echoed softly in the underbrush as Sadon finally showed himself. The moonlight made his white-striped fur and glinting teeth shine as he let out a growl. The man backed up from the tiger, until he noticed Ro right behind him. He didn't have time to scream before the succubus flashed out her arm and grabbed the man by the throat. The only sound he made were gutteral sounds.

"Have you led a good life?" Ro asked him, saying one of her favorite lines and knowing full well he can't answer. She waited for a few seconds amd heard only grunting. Her smirk only grew. "Let me see for myself. Look in my eyes. Look at me!" Forcing him to enter her gaze, Ro could see the sins that he commited. It made her so.. hungry.It enriched his soul with the nourishment that she needed. "Allow me to cleanse you of your sins." Slowly, she brought the man closer to her face, giving him a light kiss on the lips. The man was surprised, to say the least, but was shocked to see, when she pulled away, little balls of light flitted from his mouth to hers. The light had faded from his eyes by the time the last one left his mouth. Ro tossed his lifeless body aside filled woth renewed vigor.

By morning, Ro and Sadon were close to the Devil's Hollow. It was nice to be in familiar territory again. Still, the stain of blood was hard to remove from the ground, and the forest continued to smell of death. They must have passed the barrier, Ro concluded. Suddenly, Sadon began to growl lowly as the sound of barking emerged from the underbrush. "I smell Drake," murmured Sadon, and soon Ro could smell him, too. The life returned to her eyes. She ran as fast as she ever had and smiled so warmly when she heard his booming voice echo through the trees. She was through the trees and entered the clearing, coming upon the scene of Drake on top of bloody pieces of ice amd saw Mags fainted on the floor of the tavern. Instant, unmasked concern flooded her features as she knelt next to Drake, looking over his gashes and touching his cheek gently. "Drake, my feyn," she whispered, taking on his features. Ro looked up and glanced to everyone around her. "Someone bring some water and towels!" Ro was about to call for a healer, but, with Raynn gone, she wasn't sure if there was one on the grounds. Mags still didn't move, making Ro rise from Drake reluctantly and take a few stepsto the princess, checking her breathing. The girl's chest was still rising, Ro saw, relieved. Sadon ran to the seating area of the tavern and gripped a pillow in his massive jaws as Ro set Mags gently on her back. The white tiger was back in just a few seconds and the woman set the pillow comfortably under Mags' pink head. Ro then went back to Drake while Sadon laid next to Mags protectively.

[ edited in last post ]

Dapper Genius

User Image
                                User Image
                                Drake Blackheart: Muse Of The Wolves

User Image

The cards will fall where they will....

Drake laid on his back panting and gasping for air as he watched Mags shatter the coyotes in the middle of their rage. The big man grinned slightly, she sure had grown up since he'd gone. When she collapsed, he rolled his eyes before dragging himself slightly closer to her. Maybe, not so grown up. But good! Still good! Leaning against a wall now, Drake laughing a coughing laugh as he lifted his prize. The coyotes leader fangs. On his neck he wore 4 different sets of fangs. How the coyotes ended up besting him for a few months, he had no clue, but it had happened.

What a headache.. Grunting, Drake rubbing the back of his head against his forehead before he heard Ro and Saddon, tired topaz eyes looked up to find her beautiful face. God, how long had he really been gone? "Ro.. My Ro..." Hearing her voice, Drake grinned wide as he lifted his necklace. "I did it. I did it, Ro, I did it. I killed them. They tried to kill me, I killed them. It's been GREAT." Half out of his mind, the big man laughed again. "There is no greater rage than a woman scorned! Hell hath no fury! HA!" Oh he was losing it. What the hell happened to him out there?

Post format made by Viice
                                      [L]ocation: Wandering the Hills of Gaia Primus
                                      [M]ood: Meh // [S]tatus: Unharmed // [O]utfit: Full
                                      [C]urrent Music: Atmosphere - Trying To Find A Balance

--- Doesn't mean you have to pick them back up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games