Only if I can has treats ~ 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 45 46 47 >

"Now I know, I know
It's not just another birthday
'Cause I'm here, she's here
And look how far we've come"

User Image
Margherita looked down into the doe brown eyes of the child in her lap. She swallowed and felt the shaking stop. “Hi,” she said in a weak voice, the child didn't reply, Mags offered him a gentle smile. “It's gonna be okay kiddo,” she said feeling her confidence swell. Mags had never had someone to live for, no child to be her reason to fight. As she held this child she felt determined not to die, if only for his sake.

She rose with the boy and carried it over to the couch, the baby gurgled in it's sleep, and Mags turned to the commotion outside. It was like a barrier was keeping it from reaching her. Like she was unaffected by it, she knew it was bad, but she knew this creature she held was more important. She cradled the child to her chest and sat on the couch, singing a gentle lullaby her Mom had sung to her all her life.
“Speed bonnie Boat, like a bird on the wind, on ward the sailors cry, And carry the lad who was born to be king, Over the seas, to skye,” she watched the baby snuggled deeper into her and smiled shaking. It wasn't fear anymore, but joy at being able to help this tiny creature rest easier. She kept singing gently and settled on the couch. She looked up at her brothers gentle smile.
“you're gonna make one hell of a mother,” he assured her.

"Since you've called me, saw me
Held me and freed me
Thank you, Lord, for another birthday
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                  c σ l σ n є lx σ fx t h єx w α t c h є r sx x

Lucio stared in shock at the sudden turn of events, scowled at the demon possessed girl, and threw the holy water onto Autumn. Nemesis howled in pain. Smoke and steam rose from the points of contact. Lucio grinned in grim satisfaction, and began to mutter an excorsism spell while the demon was distracted.

Rage coughed, watching through blackened eyes as he leaned against the tree he had been used to tenderize.
We were warriors on the front lines
Standing, unafraid
But now we're watchers on the sidelines
While our families slip away

Where are you, men of courage?
You were made for so much more
Let the pounding of our hearts cry
We will serve the Lord

User Image

He meant what he'd said, she did look incredible with the child. Mags smiled at him, a genuine smile, and he saw his sister as a baby. Still in dipers running around after Lucien and himself and Azure as she attempted to keep up. Shaking his head, he stood up straight.

“I have to help,” He said firmly. Mags looked up at him he saw fear evident on her features.

“I know,” she admitted, he nodded and kissed her forehead.

“I'll go bring back your lover boy.” he promised. He moved outside to where the battle was taking place, focusing on a spot around Rage he let a wall of fire shoot up in a circle around Rage, making sure it was big enough for him to not feel cramped. With confidence he strode over to the man.

“Need to get you back to your girl, and get you medical attention,” he noticed striding through the fire unharmed. It was a trademark of the mage that the element they controlled didn't effect them, he hoisted Rage into his arms like the man was a rag doll, and put a shield to the fire around Rage with a spell to make sure he wasn't burned either, just cause he'd be protected didn't mean others were. He wasn't aware of the others, of the battle, all he knew was to get Rage into the inn. He ran back through the fire and sent a telepathic message to Lucio.

^I've got Rage,^ he informed him and carried him back setting him down on the couch across from Mags. His sister's eyes grew wide.

“Rage!” She screeched, Andy took the child from her, and took him to get a bottle to heat up from the fridge, giving a chance for the couple to be alone.

We were made to be courageous
And we're taking back the fight
We were made to be courageous
And it starts with us tonight
The only way we'll ever stand
Is on our knees with lifted hands
Make us courageous
Lord, make us courageous

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              Layout by F a l l e n R a y n nBY THE MEMORIES OF YOU
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Rage smiles weakly, wincing with every movement. "And here I thought you hated me." He laughs, groaning when his body protested. He did his best to look over the battle, but was unable to see anything. When he was brought into the inn, he could hear Mags's terrified voice. He smiled at her, "Hello beautiful." He coughed, having growing bloody spots pool underneath his shirt.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

x x x x x x cut scene x x

Autumn continued to hiss in pain in Nemesis’ voice, smoke rising from the spots that the holy water landed on the young girl’s skin. Her grip loosened on her sister’s arm and Andromeda fell to the ground on her side with a thud. Lucio, his hands quickly taking off his golden gauntlets, glanced in Andromeda’s direction swiftly and turned to look for Rage, but he’d gone. His pale lips continued to recite the familiar incantation as his eyebrows furrowed and he frowned, wondering where the man could have gone with such serious injuries. Still, Lucio focused. His gaze went back to Autumn as she continued to cry out in Nemesis’ voice. As the spell grew in its intensity, the angel took a step closer. Slow and easy, as the spell began to flourish, Lucio had been able to be very close to Autumn. Burn marks scoured the poor girl’s arms and face. Around them, lesser demons had begun to evaporate into ashes at a faster rate. The spell was almost finished; Lucio threw away his gauntlet and took Autumn’s arm with his left hand. Nemesis’ power was lessening, Lucio noted, as Autumn’s skin started to crawl as the demon attempted to fight its way out of the girl’s burning skin.

“You can’t kill me, Lucio!” Nemesis croaked out, grunting in pain. “I’ll haunt Aarian until Rage comes back! He’ll be the way he was, raging and burning and hating, every one of you! You’ll never be rid of me!” A weak grin appeared and Nemesis let out a raspy laugh as Autumn fell to her knees.

Lucio remained still as ever, though a bit grim. “Miserere animam tuam Dominus.” Taking the last bit of holy water into his hands, he drew the cross on Autumn’s forehead. “In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.” Autumn’s eyes shone white, and a mixture of her screams and Nemesis’ echoed loud enough for everyone to hear, even to where Kaiser stood with Atreyu, Oliver, and Asha. The lordling and his companion glanced at each other, wondering if the other had an answer to the question of where that scream was coming from.

Hearing the joined screams, Atreyu heard the signal that he needed. Touching his forehead, the middle of his chest, and both ends of his collar bone, he spoke the final words. “In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.” Immediately, the alter held an illuminating glow. A reflective surface began to appear above them with an electric crackling sound, nearly as loud as the screaming. Atreyu’s gaze lifted to the sky and a light smile appeared on his lips. “And it’s complete,” he said, seemingly back to his normal self at that reassurance. The surrounding demons let out cries of agony and burned away into ash. The stubborn ones lasted longer than the weaklings, but they burned away all the same.

The effect spread to all corners of the barrier; the demons of any strength began to falter and die within minutes of the barrier rising, slowly but surely. The plan was working, the Colonel thought.

A week later, the majority of the carnage had been cleared away. Atreyu and Kaiser slew any demon that was strong enough to withstand the holy energy of the barrier. Any demon’s body left had been burned and the ashes scattered in the wind. The tavern itself took little damage, thanks to the spell that Atreyu cast in the door—it continued to keep the building safe with its holy magic.

The small group of people that considered each family—Raynn, Sakura, Mags, Rage, Kaiser, Lucio, Atreyu, Ro, Drake, Sadon, and the children—gathered together around Vivica’s body, dressed and having her look as if she was asleep. Raynn put on her favorite dress and accessories, but kept a necklace and her wedding ring for Ulrik and his father. Vivica’s dark mahogany waves of hair was neatly brushed and was laying on her shoulders. Raynn had done her best making the impalement on Vivica’s body seem less apparent, so Sakura draped Ulrik’s baby blanket over her chest. Everyone gathered outside to pay their respects to their wayward princess, gazing as she laid on her own pyre that Lucio, Atreyu, and Kaiser had built for her.

Each taking a turn, they said their final words. Ezra couldn’t say anything, but only held her mother’s hand. Raynn couldn’t help but cry as she heard her children say good bye to Vivi. Tears were shed and they comforted each other. When it came to be Raynn’s turn, she said, “I’ll remember your promise, Vivica. I’ll do whatever it takes for Ulrik and treat him as my own son. You have nothing to worry about..” She couldn’t say anymore, but only reached for Sakura’s hand. For the first time in a long time, Raynn had cried openly and shared her grief. Kaiser had lit the match and threw it to the pyre. With the help of magic, the flames quickly rose and Vivica began to burn away. Once the fire had started, the children were taken inside, leaving the adults to grieve as they watched.

Raynn had left a few days later with Vivi’s ashes in hand to deliver the news of her death to her father.

Three weeks later—a month after the demon attack—Life returned to normal. The grief was still fresh and everyone had their quiet moments, but customers came and went and life went on. Sakura had been in charge of the business and the majority of the children. Once it had become a burden, the duty for the children split to nearly every employee. Though Autumn remained in a coma and bore scars on her back from Nemesis being forced out of her, her condition was steadily turning for the better. Andromeda had been comatose for nearly a week, but had woken up without the ability to speak. From all of the horrid images that the little girl was forced to witness, she was traumatized.

Lucio had gone back to the Watchers’ headquarters to give a full report, and Atreyu returned to Exhadian to keep watch outside of the barrier for any demons that still believed the barrier was weak. There were a few demons that heard that rumor, but perished for trying. Raynn gave the Mirror Speak spell to those capable of magic so that they could communicate with her in Vivica’s home country. Even still, the vampiress communicates with Sakura every day to see if Autumn has any change in her condition.

Life has gone on, though those that knew Vivica would remember her and cherish her memory.
"Now I know, I know

User Image
A month had come and gone since the incident, Mags sat on the couch and starred at the simmering fire, that was made even better by the cold air outside. She sat in a wool sweater and jeans and watched it crackle and pop before her. Tucking a stand of pink hair behind her ear she rose, she moved to get herself a cup of cocoa. Andy sat at the table working on a puzzle, she smiled at him. “Want some cocoa?” She asked softly, Andy looked up, with a nod before returning to the puzzle before him. The inn was quiet in the early morning as she moved over to put the kettle on with a sigh.

She leaned back against the cabinet and waited for the copper pot to boil. She sighed and looked to the stair case where Rage slept in his room presumably. She took a deep breath, finally forced to admit that when she'd held Ulrick it had stirred feeling in her that hadn't settled again. She kept hoping it would go away but as she poured the cocoa she felt her heart ache. She wanted a family, a life, with Rage preferably. She closed her eyes with a head shake. She wasn't sure he would be receptive to the idea of marriage and children, let alone with her. She poured the milk in the cup and carried the two into the main room, giving one to her brother. With a head shake she settled back on the couch and resumed watching the fire. She knew that now, with the excitement that had just passed, was not the time to come to Rage with childish desires of a life together. Instead, she sipped her drink and let it fill her with a sad sigh.

Held me and freed me
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Never had a month passing seemed to take so long. Everyone that called the tavern home had very recently had their lives flipped upside down by the turn of events. Poor little Autumn was just refusing to wake up from the coma that damned demon put her in when he fled from her body and the scars left on her own and Andromeda's small bodies still brought tears to Sakura's eyes, though, nothing brought this mother more pain than her youngest daughter not speaking a word since the accident. Sakura was utterly furious that Nemesis had so easily rid her daughter of the ability to speak even the simplest of words, but there was nothing she could do to coax her child to talk to her.

A few weeks past, Raynn had left to return Vivica's ashes to her father and deliver the news of her death. Ulrick still resided at the tavern simply because that was what his mother had requested. Upon Raynn's departure, Sakura had taken up the responsibility of the children but with so many little ones scurrying about it was just too much for one woman to handle. So in turn, the care of the children had been divided up between all of the tavern's permanent occupants, with the exception of Autumn, Andromeda and Jude. Sakura kept those three under her careful gaze almost twenty-four hours a day. This left the poor woman sleep deprived and irritable but some how she still managed to make it through each day, even with Raynn's constant 'calls' through the mirror. The poor woman was so far away from her child and always wanted an update, hoping Autumn would wake any moment. Alas there had been no such luck and the poor girl still remained unresponsive to the world around her.

Earlier in the day, a letter had arrived addressed to Raynn from a sender that was unfamiliar to Sakura's eyes. Knowing it could in some way be important Sakura choose the next 'call' to speak with Raynn about it even if it brought bad news. Flipping the note over in her fingers time and time again, Sakura makes her way down the stairs from Autumn's room, gently pushing Andromeda in front of her hoping to get her to at least eat something. See, Sakura had, as of late, truly become good at juggling children for she cradled Jude in her other arm delicately as she maneuvered her other step by step. "Sweetie, I wish you would just talk to mommy. She misses the sweet chime of your voice its breaking my heart to not hear you giggle anymore.." She tried hard to keep the sorrow from her voice and the tears from spilling over on to her cheeks, with no avail as she reaches the bottom step and turns towards the kitchen.

The best thing about tonight that's we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, cuz tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again
"Now I know, I know

User Image
Mags looked up at the girl and Saukra, she set her cocoa down and shook her head as fear, guilt and shame grabbed her again. They had kept her from speaking to Saukra, despite her self, she couldn't help but wonder if the horrible mess had happened because she'd felt the need to go run outside that day. A tear slid down her cheek and she shook her head, despite the nerves she felt, she rose and moved into the kitchen moving to the Saukra for the first time in weeks. “If you'd tell me what she'd like, I can make her something to eat, as well as fix a bottle for Jude,” she offered, “That would give you a chance to get off your feet.” She forced a small smile. Her heart raced in her chest as she studied Saukra, and began to shake slightly. A small voice told her it was time to suck up the fear, and such and just aplogize.

“Saukra, I didn't think that day, which is painfully obvious, and I'm sure nothing new to you,” she shook her head and starred at her feet, gathering her nerve before looking her into he eyes. “I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am, not only for what I did that day, for running out, which only helped to make everything worse, for you especially. But also for being a coward before now, not being brave enough to do this,” She swallowed and stepped back shaking her head and waited for her to pass judgement.

Held me and freed me
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Aarian...was angry. It had been a full month since the previous events, events HE had caused, flipped the lives of everyone here at the Devil's Hollow completely end over end. He stood at the window in his room, both hands resting on either side of the sill. He hadn't bothered dressing yet, and was still wearing some comfortable, loose fitting pants, no shirt. He was still healing from his wounds. Where he had been impaled on Nemesis's...his daughter's spiked claw had scarred, but healed. He no longer had bruises, and was able to move around without the help of a cane or other person. He had been exercising as soon as his body would allow, and it was starting to show, his muscles becoming as strong as they were before. He moved to stand in front of a mirror, scowling at his reflection. "This is my fault...I caused this." He sighed heavily. "Its all my fault." Hell,

He looked towards the door, knowing full well a group of people were waiting downstairs for him. He turned back to the window and continued to brood. He didn't deserve them. He couldn't protect them. His own daughter wouldn't wake up because of him! He slammed his hand into the sill, loud enough that it would be heard downstairs.
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

There were words to describe this feeling right now.
For now though; a stitched pale hand, with disjointed fingers slowly wiped the sweat off of her forehead. There were words; weather it be from intoxication of the many hardships or just plain fear; they couldn't be found. If there was any reason to run, to escape, to flee, now would be it. What was the little puppet looking for,if not a reason.
Stallitios hit the ground, spiky heals digging themselves into soft grass as the little puppet found her way around the tower of the building that lay in front of her. With a slight growl, the small marionette gave a glare to the wooden door. "What?" The mean Russian which spoke to no one, her words sluing into a continental 'v' sound. There was no one around; but that didn't stop the Doll from angrily stomping out her cigarette, and extending a hand to the door.
Bright Green eyes danced around the front room, barley visible under the shadowy hood of the beautiful stitched puppet. Her slender eyebrow raised, as covered arms crossed over one another and contemplated speaking.
The pain in her chest was becoming unbearable, yet isolation had it's prices. Talking to others was not a strong point in her list of qualities. A long dark cloak, covered a tiny frame, but streaks of white blonde hair stood out clear against the dark material. With a slight sway of the voluptuous body, she found herself attracted more so, to the tables lined up against the back wall. Yes, that will do just fine. Just to dull the pain nipping at her back, the little toy found only joy in sitting down.
Turning her heavily darkened eyes, she let her heels snap against the wooden floor, as she found a seat towards the end of a long line of wooden chairs. Setting down, she begin to let her eyes wonder, at the others around her.
This was different, this was new, this was....okay? Maybe. She'd know soon enough.

Location: At a table in the back of the Devil's Hallow Status: Discomforted Feeling: Slightly Terrified OCC

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Gently pushing on Andromeda's shoulder, Sakura sits the girl down at the small table that had been placed in the kitchen some time ago. Before she could make her way to the Mags had appeared behind her, apologizing for her actions that day and every day since. Shaking her head some Sakura turns to Mags. "Mags, darling, please don't bring that day up. So much has changed since then and I hold no hostility towards you in any way. You did what made sense to keep yourself safe, I understand your affection for Rage, but it was not your family in direct danger. I honestly would have hidden away if I could have." Pausing for a moment she shifts Jude in her arms, the girls offer to make him a bottle and Andromeda lunch was tempting, and the vampress knew she should take it and get off her feet for a little bit. "Sure dear, I don't know what she wants though. She still won't speak, I don't know for sure if she will until Autumn wakes up... Just make her a grilled cheese sandwich please, and I can't stress enough that his formula needs to be warm, not hot. Dab some on your wrist to check it before you bring it out."

With a smile, Sakura exits the kitchen and eases down on to one of the couches before leaning back cuddling Jude closer to her chest. "I love you Ju-Jubean.."

The best thing about tonight that's we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, cuz tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again
"Now I know, I know

User Image
Mags nodded and smiled as she moved to get the food out for the two dishes. She was still nervous, but Saukra had said she was okay with her, that would be enough to allow her to breathe. As she'd spoke to Saukra she'd heard a new comer and smiled going out to the inn to see the voluptious woman sitting along the wall. She tried not to let it register how different she felt, that wasn't important.. or shouldn't be. She instead moved confidently towards her and grabbed a waitress pad as she moved.
“Welcome to the Devils's Hollow, I'm Margherita, I'm one of the servers, and I genuinely hope you're experience is pleasant. Please, if you need help with anything, find me or Saukra” She took a second to glance for the Vampiress and smiled motioning over to the couch where she sat resting. “Who will be more then willing to help you with any request you have,” she chirped and grabbed a pen from a top a half wall as she went. “Can I fetch a drink or food of some sort?” she stood waiting patiently. Mags tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear and waited for the marionette to reply

Held me and freed me
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items