Only if I can has treats ~ 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 45 46 47 >

"Now I know, I know
It's not just another birthday
'Cause I'm here, she's here
And look how far we've come"

User Image
Mags swallowed starting to think twice about her actions. She was relieved when Raynn guided her away from the scene. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Rage rush out. “NO!” She shrieked in horror, and tried to push Raynn back as hard as she could. “LEAVE RAGE ALONE!” She screamed, the scene that followed caused her to scream louder when he was bitten. This had been her fault, she’d been the impetuous fool who’d run into the fray. What had she been thinking? She hadn’t been. If rage died here and now it would ultimately be her fault, a thought that sickened her, she would of died before Rage got hurt, but that wasn’t an option now. All she could do was watch in frozen horror as the scene unolded. She closed her eyes gently and felt the tears falling. “I’m sorry,” her voice was choked, “So sorry,” She continued unable to think or say anything more. She fell to her knees shaking and closed her eyes doing all she could now, she prayed.

"Since you've called me, saw me
Held me and freed me
Thank you, Lord, for another birthday
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                        α t r є ч u x t r є n α l í

A grin appeared on Atreyu's lips, his iridescent eye glittering. "I'll join that nap of yours when this is all said and done," he said, giving his friend a wink. Turning, Atreyu swiftly ran as fast as he could through the trees, ignoring the loud sounds of battle behind Kaiser and himself. The demons were catching up on them fast, nearly biting at their heels. He ducked his head as a giant beetle demon with enormous jaws and thunderous wing beat flew over him, attempting to take off his head in a blind rage. He threw out a clenched fist and let out a yell as he punched the beetle. The demon let out a loud screech as it quickly died from the blow. Atreyu wasn't entirely sure if Kaiser would have acted on that beetle, but he knew that he had to get to the shrine, and fast. If Lucio's plan were to work, then bringing the barrier back up will significantly help their fight against the demons, maybe more so against Nemesis. Plus, with the lesser demons expelled, it would be easier to focus on pinning down Autumn, the poor girl.

Glancing to their right, Atreyu turned in that direction. "That tree--we're here!" the angel exclaimed in relief. Just a few feet away from that tree was a small alter. It was a flat slab of crystal that was engraved with words of Latin. Stopping, Atreyu knelt before the alter on one knee and looked over his shoulder at Kaiser behind him. "I'll need deep concentration for this spell to completely work. I'm sure you know how to fight with that weapon." He nodded his head to the sword that Kaiser held. "I trust you, Kaiser, and so does Lucio if he holds my life in your hands. Now, I'll begin." Turning his head back to the alter, Atreyu took a deep breath in and out his nose. Closing his eyes as he inhaled, the angel began to recite the words. Protegat nos, Oh O amantissime féminam percussit malum. Volumus enim solum possunt esse virtutem contra diabolum. Opem nato tueri, Domine operibus tentationem. The phrase that Atreyu murmured was repeated.
We were warriors on the front lines
Standing, unafraid
But now we're watchers on the sidelines
While our families slip away

Where are you, men of courage?
You were made for so much more
Let the pounding of our hearts cry
We will serve the Lord

User Image
Andy sat there at the table shaking with rage. His sister had always been impulsive, that was a given. Still despite that it seemed she'd gone above and beyond impulsivity to save this... boy. He could think of no other word to describe him. His hands clenched into fists and he pounded the table. Now was not the time for anger. He turned to the kids remaining in the inn and smiled appologetically. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't let my annoyance to my sister get the better of me,” He shook his head and rose. “Are you guys hungry?” He asked, "I can make us some food,” He didn't know what else to offer, it was chaos outside but he wanted to try and distract them. Despite his calm nature it was eating him alive.

If for nothing else, because it was his sister outside. He wanted to be the big brother and protect her, but there was nothing he could do. He didn't want to look outside at the mess, he didn't want to know she was in pain, or in trouble. Instead he simply moved to the kitchen. “I'll make cocoa and popcorn,” he offered, though no one had spoken in response to his offer. It would give him something to do, and that was good enough... for now.

We were made to be courageous
And we're taking back the fight
We were made to be courageous
And it starts with us tonight
The only way we'll ever stand
Is on our knees with lifted hands
Make us courageous
Lord, make us courageous

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Screams and the slinging of blades bombarded Sakura's sensitive ears as she ran behind Kaiser and Atreyu. Her plan was to help Kaiser until Atreyu could get the barrier up at least a little bit before she would journey over to help Rage with Nemesis. The truth of it was that she didn't want to venture over to where her daughter was. Poor Andromeda was suffering, in more pain than Sakura ever wanted to see her in. It was killing the vampress to see her child in such a way but for now she had to focus on decreasing the amount of demons they would have to chop through to get anywhere near Andromeda and Autumn. With a sigh she turns around as Atreyu kneels down and begins to chant. "I hope Lucio's plan works..."

A rustling in the trees to her left makes Sakura's hair stand on end. She whips around as a well dressed man and his companion emerge from the brush. They seemed like an odd couple to just be wondering through the forest, especially now. Looking at the woman with fox ears she growls softly. They HAD to be working for nemesis, coming to compromise the efforts to put the barrier back in place. "You are not welcome here demons!" Charging forward she pulls out two small blades from her wrists set on aiming for the man first.

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, cuz tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
          User Image

POSTING COLOR = B40600
Post format and picture editing by F a l l e n R a y n n

Nemesis frowns, feeling crackling energy forming in the air. "I see. They are trying to bring up the barrier." Nemesis cackles and turns, slamming Rage forcefully into the ground. "I say its about high time we find a new location to get better... reacquainted, wouldn't you say?" Rage groans. "What was that? I couldn't hear you through all the blood and pain." Nemesis laughs, smashing Rage into a tree with enough force to crack the stump, then slamming him back into the ground over and over.

Rage was unable to defend himself, continuously being smashed and tossed around like a rag-doll.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                  c σ l σ n є lx σ fx t h єx w α t c h є r sx x

Just feeling the demon's presence, it brought back those evil memories . . Lucio could still remember it, as if it happened yesterday. A flash of her face appeared before his albino-red eyes, but he quickly blinked the memory away. He didn't want to see; all that he needed to do was his duty. He needed to focus on the blade in his hand, and the danger that two little innocent girls faced. The angel heard Rage cry out as Kaiser, Sakura, and Atreyu ran towards the alter on the opposite end of the clearing. Suddenly, a strange-looking demon jumped from the bush, and then another, and quickly the clearing filled with the aura of evil. Lucio swung his blade and beheaded the closest demon to his person, and then hacked another in half. Demons hissed, growled, and roared in his ears, and he could hear the yells from the other people in the clearing.

Thinking quickly, Lucio stepped slowly toward Rage and Nemesis while continuing killing as many demons as he could. "Get inside, now!" he yelled at Raynn and Mags sternly over the screams of the demons, and glanced over his shoulder for a second to see that the trio had gone to bring up the barrier. His brilliant sang a beautiful song as it slayed all of the demons that stood in its way, protecting its master. Here and there, a demon would bite or claw at him, but his feet never lost its grace and moved out of step from his dance. He wasn't far away from Rage and Nemesis now, his blade only a few feet away from where Rage was being thrown to the ground unnaturally by Autumn's strength. The angel could feel the holy energy tingling through the air as Atreyu continued with the chant and awaited for his superior's orders to fully bring it up. A few of the lesser demons turned to ash with a shriek, and many would soon suffer the same fate the more that Atreyu said the chant.

Bracing himself, Lucio set his sword with both hands, the edge pointing out in front of him, and charged, yelling as he did. The angel moved smoothly in his golden armor, as if it weighed nothing at all. Perhaps it was the adrenaline, or because he wore it so much that he couldn't feel its weight anymore. As he charged, her face came to him again. Her laugh overlapped all of the screams and howls, and Lucio could almost smell her hair before he swung his sword horizontally in front of Nemesis, hacking away the last demon that stood in his way, before switching sword hands and punching Autumn square in the jaw. The force would have knocked the small girl to her feet, if she didn't have the strength of a demon. His next step would be to grab the holy water at his hip.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I've really come a long way..... I remember not having a care in the world..."

-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, the 13th

User Image

User Image

Kaiser smiles at Atreyu's proposal, not truly realizing the deeper meaning behind it. "A slumber party sounds fun! I've never had one of those as a kid so it'd be an experience. We could play scrabble and talk about stuff." He said turning his back to Atreyu, holding the crystal shard before himself, dispatching a demon here and there with bolts of thunder and charging forward to take on a few others with his short sword. He looked back at Atreyu and Sakura, who had engaged two... strange people. He palmed his face and sighed, "I'm sure that won't end well-" He was blindsided by a lesser demon, but managed to dodge and slice the demon into multiple sections of it's former self before noticing 3 more lesser demons that leap at Kaiser turn to ashes and the others because to become more and more disoriented at Atreyu chanted in solitude.
"This is.... different... But I works for me." He hopped back closer to Atreyu, continuing to protect him as he worked on the barrier.

"Now I'm the Guardian of my favorite niece and a 'Deity Blade'....Which I still need to concept grasp....Huh..... Am I.....actually responsible?!"
"Now I know, I know
It's not just another birthday
'Cause I'm here, she's here
And look how far we've come"

User Image
Mags screamed in horror at what was happening to Rage. She swallowed at the order and despite every fiber telling her to stay she pushed her legs beneath her and ran into the in. Andy came out carrying a bowl of popcorn, and and mug of cocoa. Mags managed a weak smile.
“Hey bro,” she huffed out sinking down once inside the inn against the wall. Andy set the items down and shook his head moving over.
“Are you okay?” he demanded, immediately looking her over for cuts and bruises. Mags shook her head.
“I'm fine,” she assured him waving him off, Andy didn't budge. “Just scared for Rage.,”she replied taking a steadying breath. Andy nodded and sank down gathering her in his arms.
“It'll be okay Mags, he's going to be okay,”Andy assured her. Mags shook her head.
“I want this over,” She replied firmly, “I want him back here in my arms where he's safe. “ Andy sighed and held her, rubbing her back.
“Soon,”he promised her.

"Since you've called me, saw me
Held me and freed me
Thank you, Lord, for another birthday
And we'll be fine
We'll be fine"

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

tєll mє whαt thє rαín knσws () σ αrє thєsє thє tєαrs σf αgєs?

thαt wαsh α w α ч thє wσlf`s w α ч

α n dx l є α v єx n σ tx αx t r α c єx σ fx t h єx d α чx x

tєll mє whαt thє rαín knσws () σ ís thís thє flσσd σf fσrtunє?

thαt p σ u r s ítsєlf upσn m є

σ hx s є єx h σ wx íx d r σ w nx í nx t h í sx s є αx x

Those demons came so suddenly, Raynn barely had any time to think, let alone react. A demon came at her and sunk its teeth into her left shoulder. Blinking herself out of her surprise, she swept her right arm to the demon, taking the moisture from the air while doing so, and sliced the small demon in two. The demon fell to her feet, leaving her whole shoulder ravaged with teeth marks. Raynn glanced to her wound vaguely as the entire clearing became tainted with evil. Her sensitive ears rang with their shrieks and growls. More and more demons came at her, though her reactions were quicker this time around. Raynn began to dance elegantly. The quickest weapon that she could conjure were only sharped edges of hardened water that moved as she did. She dipped and dodged, taking a hit every few demons but trying her hardest to stay in step. Her scarlet curls bounced as she moved, but even her hair soon became soiled with dirt and blood as she moved.

Ezra stood by the window against Vivica's orders to stay on the couch, her honey-colored eyes wide with fear and her hands gripping the windowsill. The seven year old's knuckles were white with how tightly she held on, waiting for Autumn to stop hurting their father and smile again. That look in her sister's eyes, it scared her. A set of hands were set on her small shoulders and firmly pushed her away from the window. It was Vivica; she'd set down her baby to get the grisly scene away from her eyes. But still, Ezra wanted to help; she wanted Autumn to stop beating their father and Andy to stop screaming. She had to help somehow. Shaking herself free of Vivica's hands, she ran past Mags and onto the porch. Her feet kept her from going down the stairs. It was different watching and experiencing the turmoil first hand. The scent of blood was strong on her tongue.

Once Raynn glanced back to the tavern to see if Mags made it safely, nothing could have stopped the utter fear in her voice when she cried out, "Ezra! Ezra, no! Get inside!" The distraction cost her: a few demons slammed into her and knocked her to the ground. A large snake hissed at her face and attempted to bite her before she grabbed it by the neck and squeezed until she felt a crank in her hand. Her light blue eyes darted back to her eldest daughter, whom was frozen in fear. "Ezra, run!" Raynn screamed.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Picture Editing and Coding by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                          Asha MPC ;; #982600
                                                          Oliver MPC ;; #A16300
                                                          Lord Oliver Royce continued leading the trek toward the Devil's Hollow, though they veered away from the path. The entire pathway was littered with demons, and Oliver didn't want his lovely slave Asha to become too tired. How could she protect him if the poor girl got too excited and killed everything? Adjusting the strap of his backpack, Oliver kept his gaze forward and his face calm, despite the sounds of killing and the scent of death. A heavy sigh escaped from his lips. "I can't wait for a hot bath and a glass of wine," he said to himself. "Fine wine, now, not the cheap s**t." Oliver found that he would talk to himself more than Asha; she didn't entirely respond to anything that wasn't a direct order. He didn't mind, of course; if anyone asked, he would say that he was talking to his slave. He didn't want anyone to think he was crazy, did he?

A light murmuring sound made Asha's fox ear swivel on top of her head. She sniffed: there were three people nearby, and they didn't smell too appetizing. Stopping, she said quietly, "Master Oliver." The young lordling stopped and stuffed his hands in his jacket pocket, his blood red eyes glancing in the direction that Asha looked in. He stayed quiet as he took a few steps in that direction, stepping out of a swam of shrubs and the duo entered a small clearing. The trees above them blocked out the gloomy clouds that hung low. Asha's nose had been correct; two men and a woman were present, one sitting in front of a slab of stone and chanting, while the other two stood and fought the few demons that were there. The woman caught sight of Oliver and Asha, and there was a bloodlust in her eyes.

"You are not welcome here, demons!"

Smirking, Oliver lifted his hand and snapped his fingers while the woman charged headily. "Asha, charge," he said sternly, and the order was given. Asha quickly crouched and leaped in front of her master. Though she carried no weapons, the fox woman had confidence in herself, as she had many time before. Her clawed hands reached out, quick as a viper, and held the woman's fists in her own, stopping the blow before it could reach Oliver, whom didn't even twitch. In fact, he looked bored. "Don't kill them, Asha. They're not the bloodthirsty creatures you've killed." Asha pushed her arms outward to shove the other woman away and continued to crouch, ready to pounce if the woman moved toward her or Oliver again. Raising his hand, he waved slightly to the other man. "We're friends, just trying to find a warm bed to sleep in. I don't suppose that this is the Devil's Hollow?" Finding a bit of ironic humor in the current situation, the lordling chuckled and ran his fingers through his sandy brown hair. "Quite an ironic name, don't you think?"

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              Layout by F a l l e n R a y n nBY THE MEMORIES OF YOU
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Rage coughs up blood onto the dusty ground, trying to get up. He took mental notes with every painful movement. Three...no, four broken ribs, something is punctured, and I have internal bleeding. Ow. He winces, getting to his knees, and smiling. He appreciated the rescue from Lucio, though he knew Autumn would feel that punch in the morning. He was relieved to see that Mags made it to the inn, which quickly turned to horror as he heard Raynn's scream at Ezra and seeing her under a demonic dog pile. Rage tried to do something, anything, but his body wouldn't obey, screaming in pain with every movement. All he could do was call out his daughters name. "Ezra!"

Nemesis's attention snapped to the girl in question, a mad grin on her face. "Hey sister! DIE!!!" He snapped out Autumn's hand, launching darts of shadow directly at her.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

xxVIVICAxxBIOR Nxx
Layout and picture editing by F a l l e n R a y n n

When Ezra ran out of the door, Sakura's promise that Vivica made rang too loudly in her ears. She had to protect all of the children as if they were her own; she had to. For a second, Vivi was afraid what would happen if she turned around and left her son. There were so many possibilities that could end badly . . it frightened her. But still, Vivica stared at her beautiful baby boy, holding back tears, and knew what she had to do. The heels of her shoes clicked on the wooden floor as she went to the couch and picked up Ulrik ever so gently. He whined from the movement and let out a cry. As the baby did, so did his mother. Tears strolled down her pale cheeks as Vivi held her son to her chest. "Mags, Andy . . I ask that you watch my son and the rest of the children. I'll get Ezra back inside," she said softly, her voice breaking. She kissed Ulrik's forehead and settled him back onto the couch.

Vivica ran as fast as she was able. She had to get to Ezra, she had to. Once outside, she turned and shut the door before she could hear any protests or cries from the children. Then, pivoting on her foot, she turned again to find Ezra, frozen in fear, at the top step of the porch. Vivica took the girl's shoulders with both hands and tried to push her back, but Ezra wouldn't move. "Ezra, we have to go back! It's too dangerous out here!" she cried, and Ezra turned her head to Vivica with tears in her honey-colored eyes.

"But what about--?"

"We have to get inside or--" And then Vivica saw it. Quick dark shadow darts were aiming for them. Without thinking, she pushed Ezra out of the way. The young girl cried out as she hit the wooden floor of the porch, and she heard a loud cry in pain. When Ezra opened her eyes, it was a sight that she would never want to see: Vivica was impaled in her lower abdomen and her chest, and laid in a large pool of her own blood at the top of the step. Eyes widening, Ezra screamed and stumbled to get to her feet.

"No, Vivica! Mommy! Mommy, help us!" Ezra cried as she reached Vivica, sobbing. Raynn turned when she heard her eldest daughter scream and stood. Bolting to the porch, the scene began to unfold. The vampiress could smell the blood--a lot of it. Raynn's steps became slower as she realized what happened; she saw that there were black shapes coming . . out of Vivica. Bright blue eyes going wide, she ran up the steps to the woman and her daughter.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! Vivica!" Raynn cried out, turning Vivica over so that she was on her back. Her eyes were open, and she was barely breathing. Raynn set a hand on Vivica's cheek; there was still warmth, but it was fading. "Vivi, stay with me. I can heal you, I promise." Raynn's voice cracked as she spoke.

Slightly, Vivica shook her head. "N - no . . Ulrik, h - he needs . . you . ."

Tears fell from Raynn's eyes and onto Vivica's face. Ezra continued to sob. "He needs his mother. Vivi, please . ."

"Rai - raise him . . Do it for . . for me . ."

Biting her lip, Raynn nodded. "I promise, Vivi. I promise." A light sigh escaped from Vivica's lips; the last sound that she would ever make.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I've really come a long way..... I remember not having a care in the world..."

-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, the 13th

User Image

User Image

"No.... No..... Like.... I'm well aware of.... your status here.... but..." He blinked and sighed.
Who..... in the world- This is a battlefield.... I mean the guy looks like he's cool with this fox chick but...'
Kaiser fixed his hair and summoned and coffin from the ground and chanted for a little while before a more undead and brutish version of himself emerged from it, wielding a mere sickle, rusted but enchanted. "Protect!" Kaiser said, holding his hand out to the demons and just as the word escaped his mouth, the monster disappeared, attacking the demons to protect Atreyu while he approached the two new ones and Sakura.
"So...." He smiled innocently, pinching Sakura's cheek lightly. "This is no time for a tense environment right?" said Kaiser as a demon fell to his side and burst into ashes. "Heheheh~!" He gave a stress-filled toothy grin. "I'm Kaiser DeViliere. If you want a room, you have to talk to my lovely lil Sakura here, or Boss lady Raynn at a more convient time, yes?" he bowed to them both and separated Asha and Sakura, leaning over to Sakura, talking softly through the toothy grin he held. "This is no time for a catfight, Sugar. The air suddenly got a little..... tenser. Please check back with Raynn and the few before I worry myself into a coma~" He rubbed his cheek against hers and laughed. "No need to be alarmed you two~! I'm sure we well find the warmest room for you after this little folly. Please be patient with us!!"

My......face......hurts...... I'm worried about the children and.... this new tension..... the sinking feeling in my heart... but I'm sure if I yelled at these two about WALTZING INTO A BATTLE LIKE THEY OWNED THE FREAKIN' PLACE AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME..... Raynn'll cut me..... Can't have that..... Nooootttt after the night I'm having.

"Now I'm the Guardian of my favorite niece and a 'Deity Blade'....Which I still need to concept grasp....Huh..... Am I.....actually responsible?!"

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Her amber eyes glow with fury as her heals make lines in the ground as Asha forces her backwards. Before she can retaliate there he was, Kaiser, calming the situation like he was well known for doing. Her frustration rises as he focuses on the two new comers before turning and whispering in her ear. The warmth of his breath on her skin made the woman shudder ever so slightly as he rubs his cheek on hers. Did he really want her to play nice? Right now? Risking a glance over to him she sees the stress building in his eyes. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she shifts her weight and leans into Kaiser for a moment. "Alright, fine you win this time Kai...I'm sorry I jumped at you two, but its crazy around here at the particul..." Her apology is cut short as Raynn's scream pierces her ears. Was Raynn screaming for Ezra? Before she could react to Raynn, Rage's echo hits her ears ever so softly. "Some thing is wrong Kaiser! I think Ezra left the tavern, I...I have to go!" She lays a gentle kiss on his cheek, nodding to the other two before taking off in a dead sprint towards the clearing.

Stepping out she spots Raynn kneeling on the porch, the limb form that was once Vivica laying in her arms. Tears threatened to spill over as Sakura thought of Ulric, Vivica's son. What would happen to the young child? Shaking it off she clears a path to the porch, stepping up slowly and pulling Ezra into a loose hug as Raynn says a final goodbye to the princess. "Wh..what happened? Why did you come out here Ezra?" She looks down at the girl, her voice softened by the sadness welling inside her chest.

The best thing about tonight that's we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, cuz tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff