• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂
Tσ Nσt Һαve α iȘ thе Șin σf the EαrtҺ

❖❖❖

Monty grinned at Raynn's comment. He watched as Ezra and Marcus talked, and startled at her question. Marcus looked down and said "I'm sorry you don't have a friend like Coco, but if you'd like, I could be your friend." His eyes met hers and he smiled a bit---an attempt to cheer her up. Monty was relieved, his son handled it perfectly. He was always happy to know that Marcus was going to turn out a good man. Monty finished what was left of his plate and drank deeply. When he finished he sat quietly and enjoyed conversations of the table while sipping wine. I think a friend like Ezra is just what Marc needs. Monty thought as he watched the look in his son's eyes. Marcus may have had a tragedy he never deserved, but I believe Ezra can help heal him; it's different than me who grew up with my mother. The loss of his wife was crippling, but she was more like a best friend to him than a mother. Thinking of her made his eyes hazy, but he quickly wiped the thoughts. Sipping the wine again, he made simple conversation with Raynn. "How are things with the town going? I hope no one is causing trouble, or they'll have one angry bard on their case." He laughed

❖❖❖

★✩☆Șαdly fσr α Nσβσdy---TҺеrе iȘ Nσ ReβirtҺUser Image User Image User Image

o o c ;; Oh gosh! Please forgive me. I'll go fix my posts. See, I watch an Anime called Fairy Tail and one of my favorite characters is Erza. It must have gotten me mixed up! Thanks for the correction hehe.
It'd been a month since she'd left the sweetheart, since she'd left Rage behind. She barely remembered his face, barely remembered him at all, she was truly past him. With a smile she walked the horse along the creek, then for a flash she remembered the day he'd played with her magic with her, The horse lowered it's head to drink, and Mags climbed down slowly. She sighed and knew she could take memories for him from her head, but still... she didn't want to. She tried to think of him in a good light, not a negative one that broke her heart when she remembered her stupidity. Whe then horse finished her drink Mags climbed back up.

"When we get back? I'll have some oats and hay for you, along with water, and I bet I could convince one of the kids to give you an apple," The horses ears pricked at that, and she laughed loudly. "Yeah, that won't be the problem, the problem will be limiting you to one," She turned the horse and raced back down the trail to her new home. Finally she dismounted and led the horse into the stable where she gave the horse the oats and hay she promised, as well as the water. She brushed the horse gently, and her eyes sparkled with a joy that had been dead in her for the first few weeks. She patted the horses neck, and stood in a riding hat a pair of khaki's and an over sized, red flannel shirt. Her hair was braided down her back and she wore a pair of riding boots. She made sure the horse was set before heading inside, with dirt and mud and grass all over her. She felt anything but beautiful as she entered the inn.

"Ello All," She called out, faking the mage accent of Arendell, but to anyone who didn't know i, it'd sound like an English accent. She blushed at the food. "Let me get washed up," She said, "Sorry I was gone so long, I just do my best thinking on her" She smiled apologetically, and turned to the kids. "When you're done? One of you, but only one, may give her an apple," She said referring to the horse. "She'd really enjoy that, but only one, don't want her getting fat," She laughed and headed to her room, shutting the door and slipping into a hot shower. When she returned her hair was down, she wore a blue dress, and a pair of blue slippers. She moved over to the table, "Hope there are scraps left, I'm starved,"

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

Raynn gently smiled at Marcus. That boy had a good head on his shoulders, she thought, that was for sure. She ate sparingly, as she didn't have to eat to sustain herself, and settle with a wine glass of her favorite mixture of blood. Truthfully, she was tired of not tasting her food and only eating to appease her children. Otherwise they would pester her about not eating when she would do the same to them. To not seem hypocritical, Raynn would have little on her plate with a large glass of blood. It appeased her appetite greatly, though she barely noticed that her thirst strengthening by the day. The crimson flecks in her sky blue eyes slowly faded as she continued to drink; a sign that her thirst was depleting.

Ezra nodded with small tears in the corners of her eyes. "I'd like to be your friend, Marcus. I can show you my other form, too." Raynn blinked, surprised. Ezra was always so embarrassed about changing into her other form, except for her and her sisters. It was a big trust that she was throwing at the boy, and Ezra was proud. Raynn leaned on her elbows with her glass in her hands. She was about to answer before she heard the footsteps coming from upstairs and saw Mags come down. A light smile came on her lips. "Don't worry, honey, there's plenty left." She returned her attention to Monty. "There are rumors of a few murders going around, but that's nothing new. They'll never have their way in here if they intend to find us and kill us, don't you worry." But Raynn didn't want to speak of such idle conversation. "What sort of stories have you heard on your travels as a bard?"

o o c ;; It's all good. x3 I just thought I'd bring it to your attention ~

Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                    Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                    All your life, you were only waiting
                    For this moment to arise.

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

Marcus eyes popped open, but he didn't seem frightened at all. "That would be so cool Ezra! I promise I'll be a great friend and I'll protect you too! Even Coco wants to be your friend." He held Coco up and put the bear by his face, grinning comically.
Monty knew Marcus wouldn't be frightened of Ezra at all, he had always raised his son to have the utmost understanding of people and never judge. Raynn's family are good people, anyways thought Monty. He turned to Raynn as she spoke. "Murder?" He asked, perplexed. "I might have to dig into that later. You're absolutely right that they won't harm anyone here. I'm sure we have more than enough protection." He winked. "As for stories," Monty began, "I think one of my favorites is the story of The Old Forest, Jack, and the Bear. I heard it from my Master, who heard it from his and so on. There was a boy who lived among the trolls, thinking he was one of them. They were good folk, gathering mushrooms and various roots on which they lived on. One day, the boy, Jack, came of age and was expected to travel into the Old Forest as his right of passage. He was scared, but nontheless went on the path with nothing more than a lunch of bread and a farewell from his mother. The forest was scary, roots grew every which way and that," Monty wiggled his fingers in the air like creepy roots, "wrapping around and twisting like monsters. He met a bear, whom upon seeing him, scuttled behind a tree in fright. The boy was confused why the bear would be so afraid of him. So he asks the bear," Monty changed his voice to that of Jack's, "'Why oh why O' mighty bear would you be frightened of a troll like me?' The bear answered, 'Because you are human, and humans do terrible things in the Forest.' Jack stood, looking at his hands and realizing he was human. 'I will not do terrible things to you, in fact I would like to be your friend.' The bear smiled, as much as a bear could, and walked towards Jack where they walked off to the Old Forest in peace. Jack came back to his village a man, but left shortly with his newfound friend to pursue many adventures." Monty clapped his hands once. "That story was fictional of course, but still a favorite of Marcus and I." He smiled at Marcus and looked at Raynn. "Many more stories to come!" He told her, "Ones that are more close to reality than that." He sipped more wine and laughed.

❖❖❖

User Image

All my life I've been good but now...

Edited::

Mags smiled at Raynn and nodded taking a seat across from Monty and Marcus. She smiled at him, using her usual warm grin, it was habit after being in the service industry so long. "Hi, I've seen you both around, but I don't think we've met yet," She said as she studied him. "I'm Margherita," she continued, "But everyone calls me Mags or Magsy," She shrugged. "Just easier to I guess," she faltered, "And it's the Italian spelling," she added quickly, "My Mom didn't drink too much with me, or at all for that matter," she blushed wondering why she was rambling so much. shut up! she ordered herself mentally, and tried to keep her expression calm. "Enough about me, I'd love to learn more about you," this time she winced, mentally noting to not flirt with him, that's how she'd ended up running last time. She shook her head and smiled apologetically.

She struggled to remember the name she'd been told, "You're Monty right?" she asked, "I should of introduced myself before this, but I've been..." she considered how to finish that. "Recovering," she finished. "From a stupid decision I made before coming here," she nodded satisfied it was vague, but told enough to tell him not to ask questions. She noticed Marcus sitting beside him. "you're son if very cute, I'm sure he'll grow into a very strapping young man, like his Dad," She finished and sat back. She grabbed the water and poured her glass before she began to serve herself. Tucking a strand behind her ear, she continued to focus on food, waiting for his response to her barrage of questions.

I-I-I'm thinking what the hell!"
User Image

All my life I've been good but now...((OOC:: Sorry, my computer doesn't wanan hold charge tonight, so I guess I'm off for then night... talk to you tomorrow guys, later!))I-I-I'm thinking what the hell!"

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

Finishing his story he noticed a girl sit down and introduce herself to him. He smiled at her, "Hello Magsy! It's a pleasure!" He chuckled to see her fluster a bit. "Yes, my name is Monty, this is my son Marcus." Marcus smiled at her, a warm friendly smile. "My wife has...passed." He said the word quietly, but knew she had the meaning. "Now we've settled here and gotten along quite well with the whole crew!" He laughed aloud. His eyes brightened when she complimented Marc, and he giggled when he heard "like his dad" It warmed his heart to meet her, and knew they would get along well. "I hope you liked the story I told, you see, I'm a travelling bard. Well, not travelling anymore.You seem like such a lively young women." He smiled even bigger, "I'd love to hear more about you!" He leaned back in his seat, his bright hair laying in his face. He moved it and sipped more wine, his glass nearing empty.

❖❖❖

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ezra's face brightened with Marcus' approval and excitement, and her honey colored eyes brimmed with happiness and shone brightly. Her food almost gone and forgotten, the seven year old stood and almost bounced as she did. "I can show you right now!" She turned to her mother. "Can I, Momma? Can I?" Raynn opened her mouth and was about to say that it was getting late, but the happiness in her eyes was too convincing. She hadn't been this happy since after Rage had first arrived at the Sweetheart's. "Of course, baby. Don't go too high and don't take too long, okay? It's starting to get late." Ezra nodded eagerly and turned her head to Marcus. "Let's go, Marcus!" She waited for him to follow her, and then ran to the door, giggling all the while. She put on a sweater before Raynn could tell her to.

Raynn let out her musical laugh once the two kids were gone. "What a story! It sounds like the ones that my husband would tell the kids." She took a sip of her glass and let the metallic flavor sooth her aching throat. She watched Mags interact with Monty and couldn't help but mentally sigh. Here we go again, she thought. Still, the woman seemed happy enough, but she wasn't sure how long that would last. Raynn still believed that Rage could show up at any given moment, as unpredictable as he was, and kept her eyes on the door just in case. Blinking her sky blue eyes, Raynn returned her attention to Monty. "I'm sorry to hear about your wife. She sounded like a charming woman." She didn't mean to turn the subject to harder situations, but Raynn knew what it was like to lose a spouse and wondered if she would be able to help him.

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

Marcus leapt up to follow Ezra to the door, turning back to look at his father for approval. Monty nodded his head to the boy and Marcus went up to Ezra, saying, "Let's go!" Monty waited until his son was out of sight and turned to Raynn. "Yes," He answered her, "she was as charming a woman as I ever met." He pondered for a second, as if deciding whether or not to say something. His normally bright, cheery face turned darker. His rufescent hair fell in his face. "The accident," He began, "Was not an accident, but an assault." Anger filled his eyes, but his face remained calm. "We were asleep, had just arrived back in our home from travels. We lived in a small town, and were well known. Bandits attacked us, and I suspect they knew who I was because they bound me first. Marcus was able to hide in the closet, but Teira..." Hurt entered Monty's voice, seeping like molasses."They stabbed her to death. Upon seeing her, I shouted so loud that my voice broke the very bonds over my mouth and limbs. I killed them, all of them, I used every ounce of healing in my power to save my dear wife...but to no avail." Tears filled the corner of the man's eyes, but he held them fast. "Marcus fainted when he saw his mother die, so I'm glad he did not have to see me kill those bandits. After that, we left the town immediately after spreading Teira's ashes in a river. She always loved water." He looked appologetically at Raynn, "I don't know if you wanted to hear the story, but I felt you might need to know it. I just had to tell it when little Marcus wasn't around."

❖❖❖

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ezra ran out the door with Marcus at her heels and went into the clearing beside the large building. The sky was near black and the stars glimmered in the velvety sky. She turned to him as a small rush of wind blew past them. "Just step back a bit before I do this. The body keeps going, and I don't know how long the wings will be." And then Ezra closed her eyes. Concentrating, her body began to glow and was soon engulfed in the light. It was only a few seconds that the form began to take shape into a dog-like form. As another few seconds passed, the light began to dissipate and reveal a red wolf. She unfurled her wings of gold that shone brightly under the moonlight. She was the size of a yearling, though a little smaller, and her deep topaz eyes glittered with the stars before Marcus.

Raynn listened intently to his story with saddened sky blue eyes. It was really a tragedy that she had to die that way and, at the end of his story, she felt tears in the corners of her eyes. She set a soothing hand on his shoulder. "I'm very sorry, Monty. I had no idea." Her voice was a gentle whisper. "We're like family now. I will never judge you for taking a life. I've taken many in my day." Her voice stopped as she began to remember her childhood, but blinked them away.

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

Marcus stepped back as Ezra told him to, holding Coco in his arms as Ezra's body glowed. His mouth dropped in awe as a beautiful red wolf stood before him. Her wings simply took his breath away. "Ezra," He began, "I never knew you were so cool!" He stepped closer to her, not afraid at all of her majestic form. "Wow, you're so...pretty." Marcus blushed slightly, but couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. It wasn't the fact of how beautiful she was, or how awe-struck he was of her transformation into a wolf, but the fact that she reminded him so much of his mother. He began to look past that and see her as a person. It made his heart beat just a little faster. He liked Ezra for who she was. She was his first real friend in well, forever.
Monty felt comforted from Raynn's hand, and a smile edged his faint lips. "Don't worry, I sense you know what I mean with the loss of someone close." He brushed his messy hair out of his face, "Yes, family indeed. I shall always look to you as a close friend and family member. I could protect your family with my life if needed. Marcus loves it here, I love it here. It's just a place to feel safe and share company with people close to you." He began to get up, "I know Marcus is with Ezra, so I feel they shouldn't be long and shouldn't get into trouble." He smiled, "It's late and I'm afraid I've drank enough wine to make me fairly sleepy." He bid her farewell as he headed up the stairs. "Marcus should come to my room once you call them in. I have no worries with him and Ezra." With one last smile he headed up the stairs where he entered their room. Monty changed into his night pants of light linen and removed his shirt. He crawled into the bed, but before laying down glanced out the window. He observed Marcus and Ezra together, Ezra in her wolf form. He knew Marcus must be taken with her at once from the way he stood looking in awe at her. He's at the beginnings of love thought Monty, and with one last sigh he closed his eyes and muttered, "That's my boy."

❖❖❖

o o c ;; Time for me to go to bed, I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll be on tomorrow so I'll be ready to reply in the morning I'm just exhausted now! Marcus should just go to bed after the time with Ezra, just to make it clear. Good night~

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Raynn nodded to what Monty said. She was truly touched that he felt the way he did about her and her odd family, but she was glad to have him and his son with them. After a moment of sitting by herself downstairs, Raynn picked up the dirty dishes and leftover food and carried it into the kitchen. The dishes were quickly washed and dried, and quietly put away. The leftovers were put into containers and into the fridge for another day. Raynn then cleaned the tables and set them to where they were supposed to. It was only when Raynn was satisfied with the state of her tavern that she wandered up the stairs to the top floor where her room was, changed into her deep pink nightgown, and slipped into bed to sleep.

Ezra's ears tilted back in embarrassment and her tail swished. She flapped her golden wings twice and bent, and then leaped into the air. She was airborne and fly about twenty feet above the ground. Ezra wasn't used to flying yet, but she could at least do a few flips before coming down toward Marcus and hovering in front of him. "Thank you, Marcus. I can hear your dad going upstairs, so we should, too." She landed and folded her wings against her back. Together, they walked into the tavern. The warmth of the hearth heated Ezra's body; the night air was cold though refreshing. She walked with Marcus until he went into his room and returned to her own that she shared with her sister, Autumn. Still in her wolven form, Ezra laid on her bed and nosed into the blankets, and quickly fell asleep.

o o c ;; Night! I'll be working all day tomorrow [ maybe, they've been cutting hours so I'll have to check ]. If not in the morning, I'll be online in the night ~

User Image

All my life I've been good but now.

..Mags watched the kids go up, before turning her attention to the fire. She sighed shaking her head, she hadn't meant to flirt, she really hadn't... it was more her nature. She sighed and debated becoming a priestess, thinking then she'd be celibate and Men wouldn't get her into trouble. "He's not Rage," She muttered, and nodded knowing that was true, and from what she'd seen? She adored his son, but she was still young. "but don't start picking out china patterns either," she closed her eyes and debated telling Rage to tell her if she was coming, so she could be in Timbuktu that day. Instead it was Raynn ^If Rage comes by for the girls? Can You please let me know? I'd rather not be here that day,^

Satisfied with her actions, she rose and moved to the couch studying the fire closer. She was a water but she still found the other forms of nature, incredible. With a sigh she put it out for the night and followed everyone up stairs. That night she slipped into the dream world for the first time in she didn't know how long, and didn't see Rage's face awaiting her. She sighed and woke early the next morning, heading down to ride. She needed to clear her head.
I-I-I'm

thinking what the hell!"

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

That night Monty dreamed about his love for the first time in a while. Teira stood before him, bare-footed and wearing a pure white sleeveless dress. "Hello, love." She said in a harmonic voice. He could have collapsed hearing her sweet voice again. His hands reached for her, felt her soft skin once, and she began to fade. He screamed "No!". Her hand brushed his face as she said, "Thank you for taking such good care of Marcus, your new family is well suited for you, my darling." Once last look at her face and he awoke. He looked over to see his son sleeping peacefully beside him, hugging Coco tightly. Monty felt a tear slide down his face, not knowing if it was from joy or grief. He swiftly wiped it and slid out of bed to get dressed for the day. Slipping on a green shirt and black pants, he headed out the door. He looked back at Marcus, deciding to let the boy sleep some more. He grabbed his lute and went downstairs to sit by the hearth. He strummed his instrument quietly and played My Love is like a Red, Red Rose.

My love is like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June
My love is like the melody
That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in love am I
And I will love thee still, my dear,
Till all the seas gang dry.

Till all the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt with the sun
And I will love thee still, my dear,
While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare thee well, my only love,
And fare thee well a while!
And I will come again, my love,
Thou' t'were ten thousand mile.

He continued to strum softly after the song, closing his eyes and remembering his dream. His dark amber eyes clouded as he became more one with his music. His fingers moved over every string with feeling, as the lute played each sound like milk and honey. A healing aura formed around himself as Monty's bardic magic worked its charms. These were the times when he felt as if Teira was right next to him, cuddling.

❖❖❖

Mags had come back a bit ago, and taken care of the horse. She smiled as she came down the stairs brushing her hair out. She smiled at him from behind her mane, she'd separated part of her hair and brushed it gently over her shoulder. "That was beautiful," At the moment she stood in an over sized t-shirt and Sweats, feeling very comfortable after her shower. "I wanted to apologize, I know I flirted with you, and I did not mean to, I mean not that you're not very flirt-worthy, I just hope you don't get the wrong impression of me," She blushed. "I'd rather get to know you, before I decided if I should flirt with you," she chuckled, and moved to a couch across from him, studying him and wondering how he'd react to that.

"so... I see you play, I was gifted with a talent to sing, not play." She admitted and began to sing "the skye boat song"

"Speed bonnie boat like a bird on the wing
Onward the sailors cry.
Carry the lad that's born to be king
Over the sea to Skye

Loud the wind howls
loud the waves roar

Thunderclaps rend the air
Baffled our foes
stand by the shore
Follow they will not dare

Speed bonnie boat like a bird on the wing
Onward the sailors cry.
Carry the lad that's born to be king
Over the sea to Skye" She finished with a serene pleasant look on her face, and her eyes closed, she opened them slowly with a soft blush. "That was my Mother's lullaby when I was a babe," She admitted. "So I fell in love with it young,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff