< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Raynn's worry brought amusement to the sidhe woman's eyes. She didn't mean to annoy her friend, she just wasn't the type to irritate most people without specific intent. Raynn could deny it all she wanted but the annoyed practically radiated off her as she began to feel around Sakura's stomach. "Aye, I have been through enough pregnancies to know, but nor have I stopped walking or doing my day to day activities throughout any of them."

Sakura knew Raynn was jealous of her condition but it was Raynn herself who had said no to letting Sakura give her what she wanted. Her friend was an excellent mother, there was no doubt to that. Feeling Ryann's hands pushing into her stomach brought the woman much discomfort but no words are spoken about it until Raynn asks. "No. No pain, no more than normal anyway."

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

Still, Raynn frowned lightly and knelt next to Sakura. "Nor are you getting younger, my dear friend. For me, relax and I'll get you whatever you need. Or I'll use my magic to bind you to your bed." She was completely serious; every pregnant woman, no matter what race, needed rest before their baby arrived. They would need it for the labor and the days ahead. So, yes, it upset Raynn in the manner that Sakura would risk not resting just so that she could prove that she could do whatever she needed to do. It just doesn't work like that, Raynn thought.

Raynn nodded at Sakura's reply to her question. There was still time before the baby would arrive, which was all fine and dandy. After the work that she did with Ulrik, Vivica's son, she felt that she still needed rest before delivering Sakura's baby and tending to the child when he or she arrives. Lightly sighing, Raynn stood and set a gentle hand on Sakura's shoulder. "I say those things because I care about you, and as your medic. Rest, my dear." She set her hands on her hips. "Is the nursery ready for the little one?"

Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                    Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                    All your life, you were only waiting
                    For this moment to arise.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

A sigh escapes Sakura's lips as she looks at Raynn. "Fine, I will rest if it will make you feel better. " She waves her hand and a couch appears by the fire, standing up slowly she makes her way over to it, sitting down as close to the fire as she could stand. Pulling her feet up she closes her eyes before answering Raynn again. "Yes. I had everything done last night. Now its just a waiting game."

Her hands caress her engorged belly as she begins to wonder if Andromeda will ever come down from her room. She had put Issac down for a nap but when she tried to get the young girl to come downstairs with her she refused. Sakura knew Andromeda was upset with her. She didn't get to say good bye to Rage before they left.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Satisfied, Raynn smiled softly as Sakura made her way to the couch to rest. Though she was a stubborn woman, she still loved Sakura as if she were her own sister. Her harsh words were only masking the care and loyalty that she felt toward the woman after years of knowing her. She ran her fingers through her crimson curls in order to sift through them. The look on Sakura's face gave away her worry about her daughter, Andromeda. The poor girl had reacted badly when they left as she couldn't say good bye to her father. Autumn reacted the same, but Raynn could easily distract her. Autumn was always one to hide her emotions as not worry other people. Rage is the same way. Ezra had felt better since they left the Sweetheart's behind, but she could hear her daughter crying at night.

Shaking her head, Raynn put those thoughts in the back of her mind and focused on making them lunch. She clasped her hands together. "The ham's almost ready. I'll bring it out for you. Ezra, can you make the tables for everyone? And Autumn, before she does that, can you clean the tables off?" She felt that Holli and Aleks, her two five year old twins, had been saddened lately; it was due to the fact that they haven't received a letter from their father in over a week. "Holli, Aleks, can you see if you can get Andy down here so that she can eat with us?" It was the very least that Raynn could do for Sakura. The children set out to do their assigned jobs, eager to do something instead of coloring, which got boring easily.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Andromeda Amelia Ryusaki

Sitting on her bed, Andromeda stares into the mirror on her dresser. She hated the way she looked, puffy red eyes and a red nose. She couldn't stop sniffling, although she knew she had to. Not saying goodbye to her father was killing her. Her red hair falls in waves around her shoulders, she had her mothers natural hair color and waves, but deep down inside she wished she had Issac's hair color because it was also her fathers.

Sliding off the bed she walks over to the mirror, placing her hand on it she wishes that Rage would just show up at the tavern right now. Closing her eyes she shakes her head and crosses her arms. She was being a fool, the child she truly was and she hated it. The girl knew she would have to be stronger if she wanted to make everyone think she was just fine with the situation.

Light a fire in your heart and you can go anywhere in the world

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

As Autumn cleaned the tables with a wet rag, Ezra gathered the plates, silverware, and glasses while Raynn tended to the ham and mashed potatoes. There was fresh bread on the island counter in a basket, and corn was boiling on the stove. It was a great feast for the late afternoon meal. Raynn glanced up the stairs and wondered what was keeping Monty and Marcus, not to mention Mags. She hadn't seen them all day, but still she made enough food, plus more, for the people that would walk through the door.

Throughout the activity downstairs, Holli and Aleks raced up the stairs to where their rooms were; the family floor, as their mother called it. In the end, Hollidae won the race up the stairs, leaving Aleks a few steps behind her, panting. After a moment, the twins walked up to Andromenda's and Issac's room and Holli knocked on the door. "Umm, Andy, the food's ready to eat."

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Andromeda Amelia Ryusaki

The bedroom door swings open, although Andromeda is standing on the other side of the room. Her soft blue eyes look at Holli from the mirror, a solemn look on her face. "Okay. I'll be right down.." She knew Holli and Aleks would probably hang around until she walked out of the room. Looking away from the mirror she looks to the crib Issac is sleeping in. Andromeda walks over to the crib and lifts the small boy from it.

There was a loot so tender in her blue eyes before she turns and faces Holli again. "Okay....lets go..." She walks towards the girl and out into the hallway. She walks downstairs with Holli and Aleks, going as slow as she can as she stares at Issac's sleeping face.

Light a fire in your heart and you can go anywhere in the world

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂
Tσ Nσt Һαve α iȘ thе Șin σf the EαrtҺ

❖❖❖

Monty awoke in a daze, looking out the window to see that the sun had risen high already. Mumbling and grumbling, he rolled over and got out of bed. While putting on his white linen shirt, he looked over to see his son sprawled over the bed---still asleep. "Wake up champ." He told the boy, while Marcus turned over and pretended not to hear. Monty finished dressing and went over to his son. "Smells like they have fresh bread, and even a meal going too!" Marcus popped an eye half-open, giving his father some hope yet. Marcus sighed, "Okay daddy, I'll get up."and flipped his legs over the side of the bed. Marcus grabbed his stuffed bear, which he fondly called Coco. He recieved the bear from his mother, and after her death, kept it with him at all times. "Can Coco come with us too?" He asked his dad hopefully. Monty smiled at him, "Of course he can, as long as you take care of him. Now get dressed Marc." Marcus went to the dresser and slid on his usual outfit of a cloth shirt and shorts, and turned to his dad. Monty swung his arms in a comical fashion, "Let's go son!". They headed down the hallway. Already they could smell the delicious scents wafting in their direction. They went down the stairs and greeted everyone, with Monty smiling and laughing like he hadn't just slept half the day.

❖❖❖

★✩☆Șαdly fσr α Nσβσdy---TҺеrе iȘ Nσ ReβirtҺUser Image User Image User Image

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Holli smiled excitedly to see Andromeda with Issac, though Aleks recognized the solemn look on Andy's face. He looked away when she glanced to him, blushing. It was adorable that the five year old had a crush on the girl; he thought that her hair and eyes were pretty. But he would never admit it, only if his sisters forced it out of him. Together, the four children walked down the stairs through the many floors to the lobby to get their food.

Raynn glanced upward to the stairs when she heard footsteps and saw Monty and little Marcus had finally arrived. Her smile was broad, and her voice was momentarily loud. "Glad that you can join us, boys, and just in time! Food is served. Grab a plate." She let out a light lilt of her musical laughter and went into the kitchen to get the corn and mashed potatoes. Ezra glanced to Marcus and looked away quickly with a light smile on her lips.

o o c ;; sorry for the dely. D:

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Andromeda smiles at Aleks and nearly giggles as a blush covers his cheeks. She was just barely older than him but it didnt matter. Cradling Issac she stops at the bottom of the stairs, looking across the room at her mother, not wanting to take her brother over there. The girl was still upset with her mother but she had to do what she had to do. "H..holli..take him to my mother please..I'm going to sit down.." She hands the small bundle that is her brother to Holli and walks to a table facing away from Sakura, her hands laying in her lap.

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

The food looked great, Monty and Marcus hurried themselves to sit down. Monty smiled at Raynn and looked over to see a quick smile of Ezra to Marcus. He chuckled to himself and urged Marcus to sit down in a chair near her. "The food smells great!" He gushed to Raynn as she was in the kitchen. He turned his attention back to the table, settling a napkin in his lap and doing the same for Marcus. "Don't get any food on Coco." He said in a mock stern tone to the boy, but clearly wore a fatherly smile on his face. Marcus glanced to Ezra shyly, only stealing peeks while hugging Coco to him every time he did. He released his tight grip to set the bear lower on is lap, out of the way of food getting on him.
Monty noticed the boy looking the way he was and gave a sigh of relief to himself. Ever since Teira...he stopped the thought to himself to prevent his own tears. Ever since she passed... Marcus has been like a different person. Monty's eyes softened at his thoughts. But now, here in this place, it's as if his old self is coming to be. He has something to live for, even a love for all who come here. I can never leave from the bonds I've formed here. For myself as well as my little Marc. Suddenly aware of his concentrated look, he gave out a happy laugh of joy. It may have appeared odd, but Monty felt so happy with this new "family" that he had the privilege to be a part of.

❖❖❖

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Holli blinked her light gray eyes at the girl she considered her own sister and nodded. She held out her arms as Andromeda gave her the little boy Issac and held him very carefully. It wasn't the first time that she'd held a baby, but it wasn't very often. She remembered to hold him to her chest with an arm under him and the other to hold him close to her. Wobbling slightly, Holli walked to Sakura with the baby still in her arms warily. Aleks followed behind her in case she wobbled to much and needed to be caught. "Auntie Sakura? Andy's come to eat and brought Issac." Holli continued to hold him close until Sakura took him from her.

Raynn couldn't help but let out a light giggle as she emerged from the kitchen with the the large bowl of mashed potatoes in one hand and and the corn in the other. The ham was on the center table, and Ezra had finished setting the table. Gently setting them down, Raynn gestured to the food. "Why, thank you, Monty! I worked very hard on it this afternoon." As she glanced up the stairs, she remembered that she had to sent Vivica's father a letter of her son's health. The last time she contacted him was the morning after Ulrik's birth, and she hoped that he wasn't worrying himself to death over it. For now, though, she sat next to Ezra, whom sat across from Marcus. The seven year old stared shyly at her food though a small smile continued to play on her lips. "Talk to him, Ezzie," Raynn murmured in her daughter's ear. Blinking her honey colored eyes, Ezra looked up. "Umm, that's a really cute bear, Marcus."

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sakura smiles softly, taking Issac from Holli's arms. Though it hurt her that Andromeda wouldnt come over here herself she knew it was probably for the better until the child calmed. Sitting up she cradles Issac to her chest before forcing herself to stand. "Thank you darling. Go sit, your mother is about to serve lunch. I'll be right behind you."

Sakura looks over at Raynn giving her an 'oh hush' look before she can lecture the sidhe on being on her feet again. Pulling out a chair she sits down, exhaling slowly as she does. Maybe Raynn was right, she needed to rest, but she also had to eat.

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
███████████████
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Monty♂

❖❖❖

Monty smiled as Ezra asked her simple question to Marcus. No matter how small, kindness will always change a person in the most amazing ways... He thought quietly. He looked over to see Marcus blushing slightly.
Marcus looked up to meet Ezra's gaze. His moment's courage failed when he saw her sun-colored eyes and he looked down at Coco again. "My Momma gave him to me." He said quietly with a growing smile. Monty encouraged his son more, "Yes, you got him when you were just three years old. Even then you treated Coco like your best friend. You're always with each other." Marcus looked at his dad with bright coffee-hued eyes and smiled more. "Yeah dad! I love Momma so much for giving me Coco to remember her by!" Marcus giggled and looked in Ezra's direction. Monty saw a brightness in Marc's eyes that, well, he hadn't seen since Teira was alive. Marcus grew bolder, as any child with, the more he and Ezra spoke. "I really like your hair Ezra, it's pretty like Momma's." The boy blushed but didn't shy away.
Monty laughed heartily and glanced at Raynn, "They sure do grow up huh? But I wanted to thank you for everything Raynn. You really have given us a place where we really belong."

❖❖❖

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Holli nodded and took Aleks' hand in hers as they went to pick up a plate and begin eating. They sat next to Autumn, who enjoyed having their company after sitting by herself. Raynn watched Ezra and Marcus, and began to feel nostalgic. She thought of her oldest daughter's father, and how he wooed her as the kids wooed each other. She admired Monty for keeping such a clear and encouraging head to his son. Raynn turned to Monty and gave him a warm smile. "It's no problem at all, Monty. I'm really glad that you and Marcus have stuck around."

After Marcus complimented her, Ezra's cheeks turned a bright red color. It was the first time that she had a compliment come from a boy, her father excluded. But she couldn't help but look at Marcus' bear and think that her biological father gave her nothing. Raynn gently rubbed her shoulders. "You okay, baby?" Raynn murmured. Ezra glanced to her mother, then to Marcus, her lips showing a sad smile. "You're lucky you have something, Marcus."

o o c ;; it's actually "Ezra", not Erza. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas