1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 > >>

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

x x x x x x WE HAVE A STORY TO TELL
                                                x x x x x x x x x ↙↙

Welcome to the Devil's Hollow Tavern & Inn, a place of peace and calm. A sanctuary is what you seek, and as you followed the path to this establishment, you knew that a sanctuary is what you found. Tis a place where you can lift the heavy weight over your shoulders and set it aside. Let the hearth warm your tired bones. Smell the succulent scents of the fresh bread and wine. Do not worry over what you have done; it does not matter here. If you do not wish to speak of it, then don't. The Devil's Hollow is a haven; a second chance. Here, the blood stained on your hands is washed away.

When life is at its lowest, the only place to go is up.

tables of content
                                                story
                                                rules
                                                rooms & jobs
                                                employees & regulars
                                                the watchers
                                                application
                                                the announcements & lists
                                                extras
                                                reserved
                                                reserved
                                                open

ooc thread

xxopen and hiringxx

early fall ;; afternoon;; sunshine - light, cool breezes
last updated ;; 8 - 10 - 13

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

x x x x x x story x x

Near the small village of Exhadian lies a vast forest that seemed to create its own legend years ago. Those who past through the village hear from the locals of the tales and also the curses of the forest, known as the Angel's Cemetary. Eager children long to hear the stories of the forest from the elders, for it is also a spiritual loss for the entire region. Stray wanderers and mercenaries also take a break from their heavy lifestyle to hear old myths.

The legends say that, back before Christ was born, there was a war between Heaven and Hell. God had sent His angels to defend the Earth when Satan wanted to dominiate it. It was a gruesome, bloody battle. Slowly, the demons won over God's angels until there was only Gabriel and his right hand men. The battle lasted many years, until nearly a thousand years ago, Gabriel had sent a young human maiden to the fortresses of Hell with the powers of the angels inside of her and then used the power to drive away Satan and his demons. She therefore put a protected barrier over the region to stop Satan and his demons to wander here again. The maiden spent the rest of her life in a small building at the middle of the forest, which was forever known as the Angel's Cemetery.

The town of Exhadian doesn't seem too special. It lies by a big lake vibrant with fish and transportation to a few nearby towns that are only a couple miles by boat. The trek toward the town is easy enough.There is a place to hang out in the town, sure, but Exhadian is also on the path to a government city. Officials patrol everyday and put up wanted posters in the middle of the town. Wanted convicts and even the shadiest looking person would get taken to the government city, Hiona.

Now, years later in the Angel's Cemetery, the old building looks like new with a new woman, named Raynn Rotheran, as its owner. She, her children, and a few other women had found it in their travels and decided to settle down in the building, now known as the Devil's Hollow. The locals told her that the path that the maiden took to her home is a guarded path with angelic power around it to ward off anything that might've attacked her, and it is the only way to reach the legendary place. She herself can see the angels and demons that had lost their lives to the battle and were forever lost to wander for eternity. Raynn carved a few lost angelic and demonic symbols on a large boulder just a few yards away from the tavern. Near that boulder is a small tombstone with the image of an angelic woman with the inscription: "In loving memory of Vivica Biorn." The new owner added a few more rooms to the building and renewed it with lush greenery and a new creek beside it; a swing on its porch that blew with every slight breeze rocked back and forth as they walked toward the tavern.

The inside had a warm atmosphere, which took away the cold and bloody presences that the new guests had brought with them. The Devil's Hollow is a safe haven for anyone that wanted to keep in secrecy, which is the way that she kept it. All of her customers range from convicts to serial killers to evil creatures. Still, she doesn't let up of keeping them at her tavern, which also turned into an inn. The walls were covered with paintings of the war and some generous patrons donated to the tavern.

Whenever someone would open the door, the smell of fresh baked goods and warm liquor would sweep upon them lightly, luring them inside. The main room, or lobby, had a couch and a few tables next to a burning fireplace that warmed the whole tavern. A few feet from the fireplace was a set of stairs that led to the rooms of the inn upstairs, then another set of stairs that led downstairs to the storage room. The rooms were cozy and warm, with a full-sized bed in each room and an ajoining bathroom that has a full sized shower and other bathroom acquirements. The bedroom had a dresser with three big drawers and a mirror on top. Next to the dresser was a window to see the sun set on the still pond.

Miss Raynn's warm face would greet the weary travelers and seat them with gentle care. Her sky blue eyes seemed to invite you inside. The food and drinks had no limit and everything seemed to be in stock, except for those few times when the owner had to shop in Exhadian. The sound of children playing and laughing gave the establishment a sense of purity and innocence that most shied away from, but gave the building a warmer atmosphere. Raynn has a polite smile and an inviting presence that seemed to draw everyone in. In her gentle and musical voice, she would softly say,

"Welcome to the Devil's Hollow. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

x x x x x x rules x x

literacy ;;
                  x x 150 words, bare minimum please.
                  x x Remember, though, quality over quantity.
                  x x Avoid chat and text speak.
                  x x Use words, not asterisks or dashes.
                  x x Use the ooc thread for ooc chat; don't post an ooc post in the in character thread.
                  x x "Quotations" for speaking.
                  x x Correct spelling and punctuation; I suggest Microsoft Word or an internet browser with auto correct.

posting ;;
                  x x Plain or designed, it doesn't matter.
                  x x Pictures are not required.
                  x x Avoid large pictures due to page stretching.
                  x x Keep font size between nine and eleven. Do not use size twelve.
                  x x Avoid blinding colors, such as yellow or bright pink. If it hurts your eyes, it hurts everyone else's.
                  x x Keep ooc chat separate from your character's post. Use brackets, dashes, parenthesis, or whatever else.

absence ;;
                  x x For my employees and regulars, I'd like a post every four to seven days. I know we all have a life, like friends, school, and work. All I ask for is either a PM or a post in the ooc if you're going to be gone for a while.
                  x x • [ I know we have our times when we don't post for a while, but that is mostly on my part. x3 ]
                  x x I don't mind if passersby post and leave. Even though I'd love it if you came back.
                  x x If I do not receive a post or reply after two weeks, your character(s) will be removed from the employee or regular list. Keep this is mind if you want to be a permanent part of this thread.

respect ;;
                  x x I, Raynn, am the owner of this thread and would like to be treated as such.
                  x x The word of my moderators and myself are law. My employees' also have power.
                  x x Keep out racism, sexism, homophobia, and douchery.
                  x x You'll receive a warning if you disobey my rules. Break another, and you'll be forced to leave and your name will be banned.
                  x x Include every one. If there's someone in their lonesome, interact with them.

npc respect ;;
                  x x NPC's are there for other people to mess with, but use them correctly.
                  x x If you use them incorrectly, you will be dealt with.

random rules ;;
                  x x Please don't steal anyone's graphics or edited pictures, including my own.
                  x x Guy love and girl love is certainly accepted here.
                  x x Follow Gaia's TOS.
                  x x Please don't advertise your own thread or spam my thread. The post will be deleted. There's an affiliated section for a reason.
                  x x As Goddess, I hold the right to alter, delete, and add rules at any time.
                  x x Girls can play guys, and guys can play girls.
                  x x Everyone is allowed as many characters that they can handle. Two jobs per employee.
                  x x I am quite nice! If you have a question or comment, please PM my mods or I about it. We have open ears.
                  x x This roleplay can go up to PG-17.
                  x x Time skips when things get too gory and heated in the sheets.
                  x x Bring all of your drama here. It keeps threads alive!
                  x x Please don't quote here. Quote towers are horrendous. Quick quoting tip: You are allowed to quote just their username with your own post. They will still understand that it's for them while avoiding quote towers.
                  x x Only I and those with my permission are allowed to make the day end or allow crucial time skips. I will post in the IC thread when the day is over and the new day will begin. If it has been a while since someone has posted and I haven't been on to give a time skip, please PM me for my permission to do so. If not, I will give you a warning.

recently added or altered rules ;;
                  x x

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

x x x x x x rooms & jobs x x

rooms ;;
                  x x second floor
                  x x x x o1.
                  x x x x o2.
                  x x x x o3.
                  x x x x o4. Ro Hahnu, Sadon [ F a l l e n R a y n n ], & Drake Blackheart [ Loveless Alma ]
                  x x x x o5. Magsy Rods [ MagsyAlyssa ]
                  x x x x o6. Andy Rods [ MagsyAlyssa ]

x x third floor
                  x x x x o1.
                  x x x x o2.
                  x x x x o3. Kaiser Cie DeViliere [ Kaiko Yoyaku ]
                  x x x x o4.
                  x x x x o5.
                  x x x x o6.

x x suites
                  x x x x o1.
                  x x x x o2. Oliver Royce & Asha [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]
                  x x x x o3.
                  x x x x o4.
                  x x x x o5.
                  x x x x o6.

x x family floor ;; only available with Raynn's consent to rent
                  x x x x o1. Ezra Himoru [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]
                  x x x x o2. Autumn Ryusaki [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]
                  x x x x o3. Holli & Aleks Rotheran [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]
                  x x x x o4. Andromeda & Issac Ryusaki [ -Meyonaka-Sakura- ]
                  x x x x o5. Rage Ryusaki [ Aarian Wieland ]
                  x x x x o6.
                  x x x x o7.
                  x x x x o8.
                  x x x x o9.
                  x x x x o10.

x x co - owner's suite ;; Sakura Ryusaki [ -Meyonaka-Sakura- ]

x x owner's suite ;; Raynn Rotheran [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]

[ more rooms will be added as needed ]

jobs ;;
                  x x note ;; the jobs with numbers means that they're unlimited.
                  x x another note ;; is there a job that isn't here that you want? PM me about it.

x x owner ;; Raynn Rotheran [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]
                  x x co-owner ;; Sakura Ryusaki [ -Meyonaka-Sakura- ]

x x head bartender ;; Sakura Ryusaki [ -Meyonaka-Sakura- ]
                  x x bartenders ;;
                  x x x x o1. Magsy Rods [ MagsyAlyssa ]
                  x x x x o2. Kaiser Cie DeViliere [ Kaiser cast Mudoon ]
                  x x x x o3.

x x innkeeper ;;
                  x x maids ;;
                  x x x x o1.
                  x x x x o2.

x x head cook ;; Sakura Ryusaki [ -Meyonaka-Sakura- ]
                  x x cook ;;

x x head host or hostess ;;
                  x x waiters & waitresses ;;
                  x x x x o1. Magsy Rods [ MagsyAlyssa ]
                  x x x x o2.

x x head medic ;; Raynn Rotheran [ F a l l e n R a y n n ]
                  x x medic ;;
                  x x x x o1.
                  x x x x o2.
                  x x x x o3.

x x extra work ;; free-to-choose; pm and ask
                  x x example: the children could use a tutor.
                  x x x x o1. Kaiser Cie DeViliere [ Kaiko Yoyaku ]
                  x x x x x x x Stand up (Bad) Comedy ;; Fire Dancing ;; Bar Tricks, etc. ~
                  x x x x o2. Malum [ NPC ]
                  x x x x x x x Boggart that haunts the tavern; opens and closes drawers and doors; creates odd noises, etc.
                  x x x x o3. Andrew Rods [ MagsyAlyssa ]
                  x x x x x x x Tavern lawyer and maintenance
                  x x x x o4.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

x x x x x x non - playable characters x x

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Exhadian Townspeople ↴

Established almost five hundred years ago, Exhadian was built to better defend the barrier of the Angel's Cemetery, as it would hide a dedicated Watcher. It's a small, cozy village that gets most of its business from the lake that it borders on that is littered with fish of all kinds. The families that live there have stayed from Exhadian's beginning. Every person, young or old, knows the stories that surround the Angel's Cemetery. They believe the Maiden's Path to be holy and don't tread there themselves, believing that it would be bad luck. The legend behind that is that, if one follows the Maiden's Path and enters the Angel's Cemetery, they would become a target for demons even after they died because of the aura that clings there. Even after they warn passersby, they try not to stop them. Once Raynn Rotheran became interested in building inside the clearing, they would tell of the Devil's Hollow to those that would ask.

As for people that live in the village, the population is around one hundred people that range from newborn to elderly. The person that doesn't seem to age is Second Lieutenant Atreyu, an angel of the Watchers. He changes his form every other generation, though the townsfolk know that he watches over their safety. There are a few shops on the main street, including a tailor, bar, odds and ends store, and a brothel. Near the beach is where the fish stands and ships are. Though the rarely transport people, the ships and boats in the small harbor carry goods and supplies, some of which are for the Devil's Hollow. The town itself lacks the modern qualities that most sought after, but that's part of its charm. The majority of the townspeople dress in older styles of clothes, and, though electricity plays a part in lighting, that's the only way you see them use it. A few modern items are found in the random stands in the market and the odds and ends store.

[ Since there is no set person inside Exhadian, minus Atreyu, the townspeople can be manipulated however. ]

x x x x x x employees & regulars x x

employees ;; accepting

x x x x x x x Raynn Kiara Rotheran

x x x x x ( raynn )x ( twenty-six )x ( owner's suite )x ( owner ;; head medic )x ( F a l l e n R a y n n )

A youngling vampire, Raynn has had her life altered in many different directions. From her childhood to the present, Raynn had been strong through it all. She is the mother of Ezra ( ten ), Autumn ( eight ), Hollidae ( seven ), and Aleksandyr ( seven ). She also cares for her friend's son, Ulrik Biorn ( two ). His mother, Vivica, was killed by a demon. Raynn is a sweet and caring woman. She loves with all of her heart and makes a genuine friend. Though she has her flaws, she is still a good person. Her children are her life, and she cares for her daughters and son more than her own life. Like any mother, she likes to brag about what her children have done; how they've successed. She can be very stubborn and flustered at times, and is apologetic. To people that she doesn't know, she is polite and subtle. If she doesn't like someone, she is still nice enough to them. Raynn can be shy and timid to new people, and is trusting to those. She tries to look through her childrens' eyes as they see the world, especially through the eyes of her creative twins. Though she can be quite self-preserved, she can also be fun and out-going, when the opportunity presents itself. When her marital status is asked, Raynn will say that she is married to her husband, Kailyr Rotheran; he, however, is away in his home to help his country in a civil war, and has been gone for almost four years. Raynn is also skilled in water manipulation and can control almost any liquid by calling onto her higher power in a lost language. As for weapons, Raynn carries a hilt specially made for her type of magic. Its blade is harder than steel, and can be enchanted however she wishes.

User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

x x x x x ( sakura )x ( five hundred thirty-eight )x ( co-owners suite )x ( bartender, head cook )x ( -Meyonaka-Sakura- )

Sakura is a complex woman. She is a mix of things both holy and unholy. She is a sidhe neko vampress with five, about to be six, kids. She brought the youngest with her due to the oldest three being able to fend for them selves. Her children are Andromeda, 7, and Issac, 1. She possesses all sorts of abilities, so its best to not piss her off. Don't let her plush, squishy appearance and demeanor fool you, she can be vicious, blood thirsty even. She came here with Raynn and is the co-owner of the tavern. She is a person who can truly hold the key to your future maybe even your death.

User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x Margherita Alyssa Rods

x x x x x ( magsy )x ( twenty-one )x ( room five on the second floor )x ( bartender, waitress )x ( MagsyAlyssa )

Magsy grew up being a tomboy. She is the youngest daughter of Jennifer Rods and Kyle Aiden, as well as the only girl in her family. With Jennifer as the reigning queen of Arendell, Mags grew up in the lap of luxury and consequently had her every whim catered to.

As she grew older she found her brothers friend, Derrick increasingly handsome. Through the years her feelings for him grow stronger and developed into love. Mags began preparing for her debut and finally gained the courage to admit her feelings to him. One day while walking hears Derrick laughing at the idea That he might ever want her let alone marry "The brat" Heartbroken she ran from the palace desperate to escape the pain and humiliation.

After a few days on the streets she stumbled across and orphaned snow tiger cub in obvious distress. Mags scooped the animal into her bag and when the chaser approached and questioned her she assured him she had not seen a thing. Since then it has traveled with her everywhere.

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Kaiser Cie DeViliere ↴

x x x x x ( kai, kaiko )x ( twenty-five )x ( room 3 on floor 3 )x ( bartender and entertainment )x ( Kaiko Yoyaku )

Kaiser is a wandering revenant on Earth, and a cosmic poltergeist from the long-since destroyed planet of Terroral, the space colonized planet that the warriors called 'Giant Ambition'. Kaiser has been in existence since the medieval times on Earth, living out generation after generation, mainly as a jewel thief and a treasure hunter. His favorite gemstone, Amethyst, is also what he using to house his spirit and metaphysical energy, powers over the Void itself. His weapons of choice are a crossbow and a halberd which he summons through paradigms he creates. Kaiser also sports a pair of red wolf ears and a tail in matching color. Strangely red when he's a spirit wolf of the frigid cold. His ambitions stay a mystery and he keeps his true emotions hidden behind his unbeatable charisma, flirtatious swagger, and a smile that has enough power to cut diamond.

User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x Andrew James Rods

x x x x x ( andy )x ( twenty-six )x ( room six on the second floor )x ( lawyer and maitenance )x ( MagsyAlyssa )

Andy is Jennifer’s eldest son, and Mags half brother. Since he was a child he felt an attraction to the same boy Mags was initially after and left for. Andy is a tall well bit young man of about twenty –five and he is more into guys then he ever has girls. However, with his mother being queen he never felt it would be a good idea to let that be known and continued to pretend to be into women.

When Mags ran away Andy panicked and ran after her, without Mags he would be the one chosen to rule, and he was getting increasingly sick of pretending. Andy ran from the kingdom and found his sister who convinced him to come up to the inn with her. Now Andy lives there with the others, and hopes one day to be able to come clean about who he really is.

regulars ;; always accepting

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Rage Ryusaki (More recently discovered as Aarian Thomas Wieland) ↴

x x x x x ( rage )x ( two hundred and twenty-eight )x ( family floor, room five )x ( regular )x ( Aarian Wieland )

Rage's past was shrouded in mystery up until he and a woman named Sora went on a fact finding mission to discover who he was. What they discovered was that his past was full of pain and misery. An undetermined number of years ago, Rage, then known as Aarian, was in love with a girl named Sora Todd. She was a slave, but would sneak out to see him. One day, in a fit of anger. The man she was enslaved to compelled her to kill Aarian's family. The deed was done before he could react and, in a fit of rage, made a pact with an entity only known as Nemesis. The demon lord gave Aarian power, and with the emotions racking his entire person, Aarian destroyed his home, the surrounding area, the remains of his family, and the woman he had loved. For years, possibly centuries, Aarian travelled across the land, bringing destruction and misery to all he came across. He forgot his name during this time, taking on the name of the only emotion he could feel, Rage. His rampage was only stopped when a man named Neko defeated him, bringing him back to reality. He was brought to the Sweethearts Cafe where he met many good friends, including Raynn and Sakura. He ended up marrying Raynn, having a child with her named Autumn Ryusaki and adopting Ezra as his own. Later, they ended up divorcing, but retained their friendship. He then married Sakura, having a child with her as well, but divorced her. Andromeda Ryusaki. A few years later, he left to find his past. When he returned to tell of what he found, all he discovered was a letter addressed to him from Raynn, saying that Sakura and her left with the kids, and the instructions on how to find them. He immediately set out to find them. Rage is a demon-human hybrid. When he uses his own powers of aquamancy, he uses a sword that he forged himself. When he draws on the demonic powers of shadow, he has been known to use a double-ended polearm. He also has the ability to morph to demon form, provided he gets angry enough.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x the watchers x x

about ;;
                    x x The Watchers were founded during the war with Satan almost a thousand years ago. They were established to keep the evil around the world in check and as a continuing show of force to Satan and his minions of the wrath of God. Their hierarchy works as any military system would, with God as the absolute word, down to the newest recruits. They are a race of angels and, in some cases, angel hybrids. The cause of the hybridism is from the newer recruits that have to work out their previous bloodlines from their system. Their headquarters is a temple in the sky that floats around the world. It circles nearly every inch above the earth, forever watching over those below.

joining ;;
                    x x The person to ask would be Second Lieutenant Atreyu to be a part of the Watchers, as he is more available to talk to than, say, Colonel Lucio. There is usually one Watcher near the Devil's Hollow at all times. The Watchers will take any that are willing to go through the trials, but be warned: only those with the hope of purity in their hearts will pass. It wouldn't matter what they did in the past; if they had a sliver of hope to wash away the blood from their hands and become something greater, then they will pass the trail. Those that don't pass will die.

The recruits that do pass will be taken to the main headquarters, Vigilum, for training. They are usually there for ten or more years; time wouldn't entirely matter to a Watcher anymore. During those years, the new recruits would experience changes in their body, including:

Some darker souls will experience something called Light Sickness, where their body is trying to reject the pure aura trying to enter and embody their soul.
                    Eyesight will reach perfection, including being able to see at night.
                    Powers that develop depend on the person; some find magic easier to control, while others gain new powers like, light manipulation, etc.
                    Every Watcher grows wings and gains the ability to fly.

Other changes vary from recruit to recruit, but those are the majority changes.

[ Here's the application. Just fill it out and PM it to me with the title, "The Watchers." ]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][url=LINK TO FULL SIZED PICTURE]
                    [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/wolfy-chan009/devilshollowprofile.jpg[/img][/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                    [size=16]╭✰ ╯[color=white]x x x x x x x [/color]↳ First Middle Last ↴[/size][size=14]

[color=white]x x x x x [/color][i]( [/i]rank[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]preferred nickname; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]actual age; write it out; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]floor and room number; write it out; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]the watchers[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]username[i] )[/i][/size]

[size=11]This is basically your character's back story. Please include personality, race, weapons, or any other pictures in url form here. Keep it at least 75 words; longer is acceptable. You may also include anything else viable to your character that is worth mentioning, including how you found the Devil's Hollow and joined the Watchers.
                    [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

our watchers ;; currently accepting

x x x x x x x Lucio Soren Fedele

x x x x x ( colonel )x ( lucio )x ( eight hundred and nineteen )x ( vigilum )x ( the watchers )x ( F a l l e n R a y n n )

Lucio was a young man when he joined the Watchers, filled to the brim with grief and the need for revenge. He married a girl, just barely out of her teens, named Amara, whom was the love of his life. The moment that they met, he knew that she was the one for him. Lucio had to claim her as his. Lucky for him, Amara felt the same. They married after courting for six months, and spent their honeymoon on the beaches of Italy. They were still newlyweds, married for a month, when a horde of demons came into the area. Lucio attempted to hide her away and distract them long enough for Amara to be safe, but it wasn't enough. She was devoured by them, leaving Lucio nothing to bury. All that he has left of her is the wedding ring still on his left ring finger. It wasn't long after Amara's death that a Watcher came upon Lucio. He told the numb man about what the Watchers do, and Lucio couldn't see himself doing anything else. He left right away to Vigilum and begun his training. He quickly rose in the ranks and strengthened his battle skills against demons. It wasn't too long after that that he was almost an expert in many sorts of demons. He is always in his enchanted armor, handcrafted just to him, and appears with his wings on his back. Nowadays, Lucio is a calm and seemingly emotionless man, albeit his caring nature is hard to hide. He makes sure to protect the as many people as he can and shield them from the horrors of the demons. He makes sure to visit the Devil's Hollow as often as he can, though he never stays for very long.

x x x x x x x Atreyu Gerard Trenali

x x x x x ( second lieutenant )x ( atreyu )x ( four hundred and forty six )x ( his home in exhadian )x ( the watchers )x ( F a l l e n R a y n n )

Atreyu's past isn't a subject that he likes to fiddle around in. He says that he joined the Watchers because he was bored with the life he was leading, but that is far from the truth. All in all, he lost his little sister that he was protecting to a demon, and joined the Watchers as his own form of revenge. Over time, Atreyu gained his power enough to almost rival Colonel Lucio and rose in the ranks. His superiors gave him a special mission: Protect the village of Exhadian and the clearing that holds the Devil's Hollow. For centuries, the angel has destroyed demons that threatened his mission. The villagers subconsciously are aware of his presence. The first thing that someone will notice about Atreyu is that he is a big, sensual flirt. Though he does so with both sexes, he is only attracted to men. Despite his nature, he can be serious when he needs to be and generally cares for those that stay at the Devil's Hollow.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x application x x

for employees & regulars ;;
                    x x Please send this with the title, "Devil's Hollow."
                    x x You'll be cropping your character's picture to 330x80.
                    x x You may add colors if you like; just be sure not to screw up the format.
                    x x If you post this profile in the In Character Thread without my permission, you'll be instantly banned.
                    x x If you have any questions about these, please PM me. I'll be happy to help ~
                    x x Children don't need to have profiles; just put in their picture(s) and add a bit of detail about them.
                    x x No, you don' t need a profile to post! Walk ins are completely acceptable. :3
                    x x Please let me know if you change your username so that your profile will be updated.
                    x x If you need to change anything in your profile, let me know. This may include employee or regular status, age, name, or floor and room number.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][url=LINK TO FULL SIZED PICTURE]
                    [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/wolfy-chan009/devilshollowprofile.jpg[/img][/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                    [size=16]╭✰ ╯[color=white]x x x x x x x [/color]↳ First Middle Last ↴[/size][size=14]

[color=white]x x x x x [/color][i]( [/i]preferred nickname; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]actual age; write it out; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]floor and room number; write it out; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]employees: job(s) lower caps ;; regulars: just type out "regular"; lower caps[i] )[/i][color=white]x [/color][i]( [/i]username[i] )[/i][/size]

[size=11]This is basically your character's back story. Please include personality, race, weapons, or any other pictures in url form here. Keep it at least 75 words; longer is acceptable. You may also include anything else viable to your character that is worth mentioning, including how you found the Devil's Hollow.
                    [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x the announcements & lists x x

announcements ;;
                    x x 12 - 25 - 11 ;; the thread is under construction.
                    x x 1 - 5 - 12 ;; the thread is open for posting.
                    x x 2 - 20 - 12 ;; ooc thread was created.
                    x x 3 - 8 - 12 ;; a new rule was added.
                    x x 3 - 27 - 13 ;; new format was added.

white list ;;
                    x x everyone that joins is on my white list; all because I love you all ~

banned list ;;
                    x x no one ~

mods list ;;
                    x x F a l l e n R a y n n
                    x x x x Raynn
                    x x -Meyonaka-Sakura-
                    x x x x Sakura

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x extras x x

devil's hollow theme ;;
                    x x x After hearing this song, I instantly thought of the Devil's Hollow. I believe that it sums us all up and represents what we do. :3

x x x " Whisper of Hope " - Gothic Storm

affiliates ;;
                    x x pm me to put your thread here.

User Image

banners ;;
                    x x pm me if you have a banner to submit, and you'll receive credit. :3
                    x x feel free to put this in your signature! <3

x x made by F a l l e n R a y n n
                    User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/the-devil-s-hollow-tavern-inn-o-a-literate-walk-in/t.76803657/][img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/wolfy-chan009/devilshollowbanner-2.jpg[/img][/url]

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x reserved x x

because i'm forgetful ~

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x reserved x x

because i'm forgetful ~

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

x x x x x x open x x

open to posting ~

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
    Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

The bright sunshine on the wintery day warmed the inside of the Devil's Hollow, a place called home to the few whom could find it. Those were Raynn Rotheran and her four children: Ezra, Autumn, Hollidae, and Aleksandyr. The four children sat near the hearth, coloring in their books and crayons askew on the floor. While they colored, Raynn filled the whole tavern with music from her grand piano. It had taken a while to find one in such brand-new condition, but Raynn had made it happen and was delivered just the other day. She had taken it upon herself to play it every day to keep her practiced and her fingers nimble. Her sky blue eyes seemed glazed over as her slender fingers moved across the black and white keys swiftly and without error.

The song itself was one that Raynn considered one of renewed hope; a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day, so to speak. Her long, crimson curls bounced as her upper body moved with her to the tempo, and her feet moved on the pedals softly and correctly. Once she reached the climax, her fingers paused, and she began again, in its soft and somber tone and ended it gently. Once the reverberations ended, Ezra turned her head to her mother and asked, "Momma, when will the food be ready?" Raynn had almost forgotten the ham that was in the oven for their lunch. Softly, the vampiress smiled. "Soon, love. I'll check it in a few moments."

o o c ;; x the song Raynn plays via piano

Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                      Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                      All your life, you were only waiting
                      For this moment to arise.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Married 100
    • Entrepreneur 150
    User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Walking in the door to Devil's Hollow, her pale hands rubbing together trying to bring some warmth to her body, Sakura sighs. She had been outside watching the sun sparkle off the ground but had grown cold so she returned to the warmth and safe haven of the indoors. Her breath comes in short bursts as she puts a hand on her stomach, pain flashing through her eyes. The vampress was very pregnant, due any day, in fact. The long trip had taken its toll on her body and her mind.

Making her way to the tables by the hearth she lowers herself into a chair and sighs. It was taking more effort to move and stand now that she was so far into her pregnancy, but she wouldn't let it stop her. Looking down at her belly she sighs again. "You need to come out of there now...mommy is ready to be able to walk again.."

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
    Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

Raynn turned her head when she heard the door open to see her very pregnant friend, Sakura, and lightly frowned. She knew that it was against Raynn's wishes to walk, especially when she's so close to birth, but the sidhe was indeedly stubborn. Raynn could swear that Sakura did it on purpose just to annoy her. She stood, her crimson curls gently brushing against her shoulders. She wore a long black sleeveless shirt and a pair of jeans. Her feet were bare, as were her arms, and they revealed the tattoos on both arms that said her children's names. Raynn made her way to the chair where Sakura sat and set a gentle hand on the woman's forehead. "Sakura, you know that you should be resting right now. You've had enough pregnancies to know that." She spoke gently, but her annoyance still shone through.

Without consent, Raynn set her hand on Sakura's belly. The panting and pain in her eyes was all that Raynn needed to check the baby inside Sakura. Her hand pressed against certain places of Sakura's protruded stomach, and she felt her own jealously of wanting another child flare up again. It had been a decision of hers that she would deny Sakura's magic and would wait for her husband to return. "How are you feeling, dear? Any pains?" Her water hadn't broken, but sharp pains can signify the beginning of labor.

Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                      Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                      All your life, you were only waiting
                      For this moment to arise.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas