Psh. Yes. 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Oh hoho, no. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Only if I can has treats ~ 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Dangerous Businessman

"My appologies, it was just funny the way you handled your alcohol."

I
n actuality, she didn't handle it, thats why she made funny faces and pourted it out. Though his attention swiftly changed to the music at hand. To put it simple, he hated it, to discribe it in one word, distasteful. Though he couldn't pick anything he wanted to hear from some demon box, he would have to settle for what was played. 'This is music? It sounds like white noise?' Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, he toked on his pipe more and finished his second glass of ale. This one didn't last near as long as the first glass, which meant if he was to continue, he would only allow himself two more.

"I don't suppose you have any vacant rooms here do you? For customers to rest in?"
User Image

All my life I've been good but now...

with a nod she headed and grabbed a key. "Floor three, I think the fourth room is open," She said then turned to face him furrowing her brows. "If you don't like something? Let me know and I'll change it," She offered, she couldn't place it but it seemed something didn't sit quite right with him. instinctively she turned to the radio and turned it to some jazz station, not really her kind of music but customer came first. She handed him the key and smiled. "And of course, let me know if there's anything more you need,"

I-I-I'm thinking what the hell!"

Dangerous Businessman

"Many thanks Margherita."

H
e smiled warmly to her as he accepted the key. After another toke on his pipe, he sighed softly as he exhaled, standing from his stool. He decided it was best to check out the room before he decided whether or not to have another drink tonight. Maybe it was time to work on sobriety, or maybe it would be when he left here. Surely the drinking did not help his cause. Turning from the woman, he adjust the sword on his hip, the one on his back was fine how it was. He headed up the stairs and located his room, unlocking the door, he opened it and entered, only to shut and lock the door behind him. Removing his swords, he set them leaning on the wall next to his bed and simply sat. Setting his pipe on the nightstand by the bed, he slowly layed back, his single eye starring at the cieling, absorbing the conversation from downstairs.
User Image

Mags looked to the stairs after he'd ascended and smiled gently. "Any time," she said to no one, and began to clean up what little mess they'd made. She washed the glasses, and put the ale, and vodka back in their places before wiping down the counter and leaning back with a sigh. She closed her eyes a moment and soaked in the silence, looking to the stair case. She knew she didn't have to check on Saukra, Raynn and Kaiser had that under control. Then she glanced to the radio and turned it back to the pop station she actually enjoyed with a grin. She smiled singing along to what ever random song was on and drifting off to enjoy the music and momentary alone time.

-Meyonaka-Sakura-'s Significant Otter

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

Layout by F a l l e n R a y n n
                                                                        α t r є ч u x t r є n α l í

With the loosening of the man's shoulder's, Atreyu's smirk grew slightly. Of course he'd be looking for the Devil's Hollow! It was starting to become a popular place in the area, though that area is rather broad nowadays. Thieves and those that wish to rid themselves of the outside world have asked the people of Exhadian left and right where the road to the Devil's Hollow was. Of course, only those without ill intentions on the people inside the establishment and the cemetery as well wouldn't be able to enter the beginning of the Maiden's Path. It was nearly impossible to find without it; unless, of course, one would wish to trek through the shut wood and thick brush. Even the aid of magic didn't really help through navigating through the wood.

Nonetheless, Atreyu couldn't feel any ill intentions emanating from the man, though the items he carried said something entirely different. An idea popped into the angel's mind; one that his thoughts subtly suggested before, but now made complete sense. Atreyu hardly noticed the man's strain to keep a straight face and resisted the very tempting urge to find out what was making him so uptight, but he reminded himself to be polite to the guests. "Why, of course you haven't! There is but one way to reach it, and it's kept secret among the people of Exhadian ~" Atreyu teased the poor man and waved his finger that was kept at his chin a moment before. "But I suppose I could help you out with that, my dear." The tone in his voice made it seem that he wanted something in return, but he wished to see how the man would react first.

At the mention of the runes on the book, Atreyu minded his tongue. It was unwise to speak of such a thing in the gates of the small village, and especially in the start of the evening when the streets were ripe with folks packing their shops away and heading home. His eyes flashed momentarily with that knowledge and he winked. "If you come with me, I'll take you to the Maiden's Path," Atreyu replied, blatantly ignoring the man's questions. Despite the fact if the man would have argued with the Watcher or not, Atreyu still turned away from him and began walking through the only path through the village, nodding at those who passed.
`~{ Anyone here? }~`

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
      [ give me a bit and I will be. :3 ]
User Image

((well, I'm here atm, but i gotta leave in a bit for a large chunk of the day))

Mags smiled and shook her head as she continued to wipe down the counter, and glasses she'd used. Once she was satisfied it was clean enough, she closed her eyes and drifted into the most recent song on the radio. She was standing there lip syncing, with her head back looking probably as weird as possible but not caring. She was also still mentally playing back the conversation in her head. Wondering if she should in fact take that trip to Arendell she'd planned a few weeks ago. She shook her head, and sighed torn between her responsibilities here and responsibilities to her family. "Not yet," She muttered softly letting her blue eyes come open and moving to take in any mess in the room and straighten that up as well.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ h α u n t є d
              Layout by F a l l e n R a y n nBY THE MEMORIES OF YOU
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fillerfillerfillerfillerr α g єxxr ч u s α k íxx

Rage frowns, but follows the man. “And you would want for your guidance...?” He keeps eye contact away from the villagers. He was apprehensive about seeing his family again. They had left so suddenly. He watches the way that he was being lead, trying to remember every turn taken. He also was looking to see if he could catch anyone he knew out of the corner of his eye. “Atreyu...” He sighs, looking suddenly tired. “Have you seen Raynn and the kids? Are they ok? Has Sakura had her new kid yet? How is Mags holding up?” He had so many questions, most of which he knew Raynn herself would have to answer, but he hoped Atreyu could give him something at least. He shoulders the bag he brought with him a little tighter to his back, waiting for an answer. Rage noticed the dodge of his question about the language, but chose to not pursue that answer, having more important questions.
User Image

Finished with her task of cleaning up the kitchen she smiled, and felt the familiar stiffness in her joints. With a nod she headed to see Beauty in the barn. "heya Beauty," she called, the horse snorted happily at her presence. "You ready to go for a ride?" she asked, Beauty tossed her head and Mags moved over placing a hand on either side of her nose. "Easy girl," she ssh'd and moved to get her bridle and saddle. Slipping into the stall with those and setting them on her before tightening each and walking her from the stall. She mounted up and rode off across the fields, whooping with the joy of being atop Beauty, in the fresh air.

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

bahROxxHAHNUbah

xxs α d σ nxx

The evening sky was beginning to clear as a young woman and her white tiger companion made their way through the stretch of the Maiden's Path. The stars flickered feebly in the darkened sky above the treeline; still, the young woman could feel their power and light gracing her pale skin. Her boots thunked against the bare earth and tiger's large paws grazed the grass just behind her. His light gray eyes, almost the color of silver, glanced protectively around. The woman's dark eyes glanced behind her to the tiger, and the content look in her eyes said it all. The Maiden's Path will not harm you if you have no ill intentions, said the Watcher of the village earlier that day to them.

The woman wore a fur-lined hoodie that had been cut just above her ribs after more than a few skirmishes during her travels. The shorts that she wore were, obviously, not so long. Though her appearance is revealing, the woman with clairvoyant, dark eyes was more than she appeared. Those eyes revealed timeless knowledge that was only known through experience and a long age. Though the tiger's were likewise, his demeanor showed the hardness of the years that he and the woman experienced.

As the woman and her tiger came out of the trees, she felt the same sense of deja vu that she'd known since she was just a child: she was meant to be there at that very time. The woman turned to her tiger daemon and whispered to him, "Fin kulaas los het." And, at that very moment, the woman spotted a dark horse near the other side of the meadow, near a large barn and the tavern, the Devil's Hollow. The tiger let out a light growl in recognition and followed the woman as they made their way towards the horse, as was what the woman had seen a few years ago, in the eyes of the little girl that she cared so deeply about.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Leaning back against the pillows, Sakura's eyes flutter open and closed. She had rehooked her bra in the back, brushing her hair over her shoulder so she could unhook the cup of her maternity bra. They were hard to find in Exhadian but she had managed to find one and it was going to be a real life saver. Looking over at Kaiser she smiles softly and holds a hand out to him, hoping he would look up and come to her. Her gaze shifts to Raynn, who stood before her holding her child.

The woman had an undying urge to just grab her child from Raynn's arms but that was the over-protective side of her. Closing her eyes she slowly lets a breath out as all the lingering aches and pains begin to become very apparent. Her lips part slightly and she whispers, "Jude.."

Beloved Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser ImagebahUser Image

bahEzrabahbahbahAutumnbahbahbahbahbahRaynnbahbahbahbahbahHollibahbahbahAleksbah
Layout By F a l l e n R a y n n

Raynn carefully wiped the baby boy down until he was bright pink and clean. She slowly bent her head down with her ear tilted towards the baby's body to listen to his breathing under his loud wailing and, after a moment, she presumed that his lungs and airways were clear. His weight was healthy, and he hardly stopped moving. Pulling out the drawer in a nearby dresser, Raynn pulled out a clean diaper and a clean onesie that Raynn had purchased not too long ago for Sakura. During the move, it was hard to bring everything that they needed, and Raynn decided to buy a few new things for her friend.

A light mumble brought her attention back to Sakura. The woman's gaze into her own eyes made Raynn quicken her movements. Setting a little baby blue hat on his head, she wrapped him in a blanket tightly yet tenderly and walked over to Sakura. A warm smile touched her light pink lips as she handed the swaddled boy to his mother. "He's very healthy, vallabha. Congradulations."
                    Blackbird, singing in the dead of night,
                    Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
                    All your life, you were only waiting
                    For this moment to arise.

Romantic Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╭✰ ╯x x x x x x x ↳ Sakura Dehdria Ryusaki ↴

Taking the child in one arm, Sakura places her free hand on Raynn's arm. "Bel'la dos, ji mzilt Raynn." Her grip becomes firm on the vampress's arm as she looks her in the eye. Sakura smiles slightly, a soft gaze in her own eyes. "Belbau uns'aa natha tangi xor draa lu' Usstan orn o'goth dos d'anthe." She lets her hand drop to stroke Jude's cheek. The child was all she had hoped for and more, she could only hope Kaiser would be as happy as she was. At the thought of Kaiser Sakura looks up and smiles at his hunched form.

Adjusting how Jude rests in her arms, his fidgeting body making it difficult to maneuver. With a soft laugh she gets him where she needs him to be so she can start to feed him. Feeling him latch successfully she closes her eyes again, letting all the stress melt away from her body, she didn't need Jude being stressed his whole life like she was most of the time.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Never settle for less. Follow your dream….And above all protect your honor as a child of the universe."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Crimson Knight of the Ryusaki Clan

User Image

User Image

"Sing, dance, fight, love, survive. Do what makes you who you are, because no one can take away who you are…No one."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff