Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image"Huh?" Vivian hadn't realized someone had spoken to her at first.

She turned left than right, finally realizing it was the man with, claws? She smiled kindly and rose from her seat, moving to the stool he had indicated. "I suppose your right," she agreed in accordance to his statement of her hearing abilities. Not that she had much to say. "I'm Vivian. Vivian Swan." She said to him, sounding nothing like James Bond. She offered a pale trained hand for him to shake while glancing to Anna.

"A glass of rosé, please?" She was sticking to wine much as the other patrons seemed to be. Despite her appearances, Vivian was actually six years over the legal limit and the subtle scrutiny the bartender gave her almost made her miss being carded. "Some party huh?" Her soft voice was directed at the group of them, even Vee since she was so near by.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Wanting a dance? Hardly. Though she did want something, mainly to get out of this atmosphere and into some clothes she was more comfortable in. But wanting a dance with these stuck up…she paused right there, in mid thought. “You know what, I think I do want to dance,” she stated to the tender as she turned and gave the woman a mischievous smile. In fact, it was now her mission to dance with every gentleman in the place, including Favio himself. If she happened to make it through all the men then she would start on the ladies. Darn it, if she was expected to be here then she was going to make it worth her time. Well, maybe expected was too strong of a word. She could have declined but Favio still owed her the other half of the payment for the most recent service that was rendered. She figured he would be in good spirits at this gathering and getting him to pay up wouldn’t be the hassle it usually is. Either way, being a wallflower had become boring so she now set her sights upon doing something more involved. Despite being dressed as she was there was an apparent edginess to Vee that just couldn’t be covered up.

“Some party indeed. If you like being bored to death,” she stated in a friendly manner to Vivian as her eyes looked out over the guests; obviously looking for something or someone in particular. “Excuse me,” she said to the group in general as she left the bar. Having spotted potential prey she sauntered her way over to a young gentleman and tapped him on the shoulder. The game had begun.

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Vivian. Lovely name." Not accustomed to offering out his hand, for obvious reasons, he showed a bit of hesitance before accepting her gesture. He shook her hand. "Nice of you to join us, but..." The lycan twisted around in his seat, so that everyone was in view. "All of you women seem so difficult to please! Do you expect acrobats, dinner and a show?" He commented, upon further criticism of the occasion. "It is a very nice party." Curtis taunted into his drink in a playful immature manner. He felt a need to defend it, since these are the sorts of places he inhabits in his free time.

"And it has hardly started, too. Like the bar mistress said earlier, the fun doesn't start until later this evening. And you won't have any of it if you sit at the bar the entire night, ladies. You all ought to follow this woman's suit. Have a nice dance!" Curtis raised his glass, cheering her on.

Tipsy Hunter

((Oh dear, I've missed so much!))
Sophie was zoned back in, realizing that she'd been lost in thought for some time now. "Oh, my apologies. I've obviously been drinking too quickly." She laughed, uncomfortably. Suddenly she was surrounded by new faces and quickly tried to recover. "I'll have a water, please." She glanced at the newcomers and tried to introduce herself. "I'm Sophie..." she trailed off, realizing that everyone was busy talking or dancing. She turned to face the bar and began absentmindedly rummaging through her purse, in hopes of finding something entertaining in there.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe was not disturbed by his claws one bit and gave him a firm shake.

"Thank you," she told him, happily accepting the compliment. She laughed openly at his comment of the females surrounding him. "If he hadn't tossed out invitations to everyone and their grandmother it would be a little more special." She shrugged at her offering.

Truth be told she wasn't having that bad of a time. She turned to the bartender and took the glass of wine sipping it gingerly. "Wonderful choice thank you." At the question of dancing she took a glance at the crowd before looking back to the woman. "I'm not much of a dancer," she confessed, shaking her head. Blue eyes darted to the woman who seemed to come back to reality.

"Pleased to meet you Sophie. Vivian." She repeated her name in case the other had missed it while spacing out.

Anxious Hunter

User Image
Having known Favio Debose as a client, Jeff had told him that he would be more than willing to come to his little get together for a few hours and once he had received the invitation, the neko bought some new clothes for the upper class party and once he was accepted inside (without his sword. Bastards), the half human walked to the bar where a free spot was (without jumping in between a conversation) and sat down on one of the stools near the furthest end of the bar from the front door.

His ears flattened back against his head in slight irritation at catching partial conversations, as much as he loved hearing about other people's lives, Jeff certainly wasn't in the mood to deal with so many strangers. Maybe he shouldn't of came to this too elegant party. Damn Favio for inviting him.

Looking around, he wondered exactly where the bartender was at. Jeff really could use a drink right about now.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Getting guys to dance with her wasn’t proving to be much of a challenge. Not that she really expected it to be. Smile big, giggle like an idiot and bobs your uncle. She had danced with two already and was now picking a third.

As she scanned the room she saw a newcomer walk up to the bar, though he took a seat a distance away from the others. That told her that the cat smelling guy probably wasn’t too social or didn’t feel like being social. Could be a real challenge, this one. A grin played on her face as she watched him for a moment, staying behind the crowd to allow the movement of others to mask her presence. He seems okay enough, I guess, she thought as she started to make her way across the room toward him. “Hello. I’m Vee,” she stated in introduction as she stood beside him and extended her hand for a shake. There was a pleasant, friendly smile on her face as she didn’t start her act until prompted.

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If he kept it to a select few, well- you would probably be stuck with a bunch of older businessmen. Oh, an his family too. But they are good company, of course." He shot a smile Sophie's way, before finally finishing his glass. Just as he had finally downed his cup, she had seemingly given up drinking for the night. "A party isn't any fun if you don't get to meet new people. And the more the merrier." Curtis bobbed a little to the music playing, now with no cup in his hands. "And I think that is what I will return to." He stood up in front of his seat, and wiped away the counter clean from any traces that he had been there. Being not much of a drinker, at all, he had no reason to stall in front of the bar for much longer other than to socialize. He figured that rude, though, to steal away a perfectly good seat before the bartender who was concentrated in that area. "Unless anyone would like to join me?" The offer was directed to no one in particular around the bar. If there was no response, he'd weave his way back into the dance floor to find another random party-goer.

Anxious Hunter

User ImageUser Image
Feeling somebody else's gaze on him for a few minutes after he got into the bar, Jeffrey wondered who would have enough interest in him to watch him like this. Probably some crazy person, he thought to himself while still wondering where the bartender was so that he could get something to drink.

As soon as he heard a woman's voice, Jeff felt his tail fur fluff out a bit while his ears still leveled against his head. The neko slowly looked back at the woman as she introduced herself, his mouth drawn into a thin line and his blue eyes were narrowed in slight suspicion.

"Jeff." He said in a neutral tone. "Something I can do for you Miss Vee?"

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

So stand offish. She wasn’t sure what the reason was but he seemed to be uncomfortable. Or was that angry? She really couldn’t tell. Either way she doubted the course of action she had used the other two times would work on this one so she changed up her game plan a little. “Nice to make your acquaintance, Jeff. I just noticed you seemed kind of lonely sitting here. Mind if I join you?” She wove a hand high in the air to flag down the busy tender so that they could get a couple of drinks. “So what brings you to this lovely get together?” The word ‘lovely’ came out strained as if to call it such a thing was too much effort.

Dangerous Lunatic

The towering man entered the establishment wordlessly. Each step he took was like a cinder-block falling. Looking around, he found himself, lost.They had buried him so far from Crystal Lake this time, that when he had finally burst from his grave... he had no idea where he was. Let's see if anyone around here could offer some assistance. Moving forward, his large machete scraped against the ground, adding to the ominous nature of his movements.

Tipsy Hunter

"Oh, you're right. It is getting a little busy over here. I'll join you so these folks can grab a drink." Sophie hopped up from her seat at the bar and followed Curtis, her glass of water in hand. ((Are we going to acknowledge the murderer?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff