Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

"It isn't free? B'aw.." Curtis mocked the man who just left his side. He had been seated quietly at the bar stool, awaiting his turn for an order though he couldn't seem to grab the bar mistress's attention before another person called before him. It wasn't getting on his nerves, being interrupted, but he was growing bored. He only wanted a drink before he could get back to mingling with the beautiful women and enjoying the music. He knew he looked very good with a martini glass in his hand...

But while he waited, he twiddled his thumbs and absentmindedly began scratching little marks into the counter top with his claws, forgetting how upscale of a bar it was.
"You can't blame them for expecting it, though. Who rents out a bar but doesn't pay for it's contents? He might has well brought a group of schoolchildren to a candy shop but give them naught a nickle." Curtis chuckled through a jagged grin. He wasn't sure if anyone in particular was paying attention, but he didn't mind solely amusing himself.

Tipsy Hunter

"Some party..." she mumbled sarcastically whilst extinguishing the light of her cigarette into the soil of a perfectly manicured houseplant. "I just lit that!" she huffed at the attendant at the door. I don't know why people get so worked up about smoking. She shoved her jacket into his arms and dismissed him with a frantic wave of her hand. "Go on, then!" She glanced around, searching for the bar. Once spotting it she beelined for it, ignoring the dirty looks from the crowds as she pushed through them and their conversations. She slid up to the bar and waited her turn.

Tipsy Hunter

She glanced at the man next to her and waited to see if he would respond first. Sensing that he wouldn't she leaned toward the bar and said, "I'll take a glass of champagne. It is a celebration, isn't it?" She smiled at the bartender. There was something endearing about the woman. She could tell that she was in likeminded company.

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

"Ladies first." Curtis dipped his head slightly, and grabbed the hem of his hat to tip it as well. It was a small wordless greeting to the new woman.

"Bahaha, yes, it is!" He clasped his hands together, leaving the bar alone for now. The wolf grinned in response to the swat with the towel, entertained by the woman's gull. She didn't bother much with pleasantries or manners to ask him to simply stop. But he supposed it'd take that blunt sort of attitude to run a bar in the first place. Either way, he let it slide.

"A celebration! And I do think I will have the same! Champagne. To start the evening off with, of course!" He continued, sounding the most excited out of the three it seemed. He was a social creature and loved the elegant atmosphere even if it was second nature to him.

Tipsy Hunter

She enjoyed the little show the bartender put on for them and admired her skill. "Good isn't really how I'd describe it." She mulled over the champagne as she responded to the woman. "I'm only here because I have to be." She decided to sit a while and enjoy the company of these two peculiar people in this crowd of the rich and boring. "Do you always bartend for him?" She nodded her head towards the man of the hour, Favio.

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

"Mmhmm. Having a swell night, thank you for asking." He grabbed his glass as well. He sipped on it, letting the two women chat amongst themselves. Now that he had what he came for, his glass nestled and cupped between two of his fingers, he was tempted to wander off again. But unfortunately the woman he was speaking to just before he sat down at the bar appeared to have began dancing with another man. Ah, well. He twisted his bar stool back towards the other two women.

"What do you mean you have to be?" Curtis laughed. He wondered how anyone could be forced into a party. "Was your invitation mandatory?"

Tipsy Hunter

She glanced between the two of them as she spoke, "I'm family. More estranged than anything. I was told to show up, so here I am." She raised her glass and clinked it against the man's. "Cheers." She drank down most of the glass and set it back down on the counter. "I'll probably need a few more of these before I can even tolerate these people. How can you watch this dancing?" She turned around in her seat, facing the crowd.

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

"We have done business together from time to time." Curtis smiled. He had done some not-so-noble things for Favio in the past. Anything at all to make an interesting story for the rich fellow, Curtis would do. It was a shame to lose such a prominent connection. "But you are family? What sort?" He asked, in a sing-song tone, not caring to elaborate further on his personal interactions with Mr.Debose. He touched his glass to the tip of hers and spun around to join her. The sight before him, and her comment, didn't seem to match up.

"Aw come now! Half of them aren't that bad!" He didn't see anything wrong with their dancing. They all looked like they were having fun, and he planned to rejoin them later. Maybe the next song even. He could only figure that this wasn't this woman's normal crowd, but it was definitely his. Speaking with the town's elite, and making connections was his specialty, which is how he came to know Favio himself. "How would you dance, hm?" He grinned, and gently nudged her side. He was trying to merit a demonstration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff