Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I always disappear at the worst possible moment..... gonk ))
Lucis had followed silently behind Nial and Nina, still too busy trying to figure out how far away from 'that place of evil' she was, and how likely it was that she'd be found. Doubtless Kikite was somewhere near her, but for all intents and purposes, Lucis was in her own little world. Until of course, she snapped out of it to spot the dilapidated old building and the people around in front of it. Somewhere along the line Nina and Nial had gotten way ahead of her and were already there. But... with two other people? ....One of them was blonde and looked like Demyx, but hadn't Demyx been wounded last she knew? And was the other guy Ramza? "How much have I missed? ...Was I gone that long? Is my element suddenly not cooperating?" For every question that she voiced, another seven came to mind, and honestly, she did not want to deal with them right now.

So she started walking down the hill towards the building, motioning for Kikite to hurry. "Hey guys! So what did I miss? Other than a happy reunion, that is." She laughed happily, skidding to a stop before she fell at the end of the hill and the front door before turning to look back at Kikite.
Kikite ran after her mother. She could be so absent minded! She tried not to laugh when she saw her fall. She came to a halt next to her mother. "Hi." She greeted her mother's friends, trying to name them.

Thieving Lunatic

(( *is back from hanging with family* ))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"It's perfectly true; madmen do have their own logic...

"So you've abandoned the sinking ship too?" Demyx asked Lucis ironically as he saw her enter. "Well...can't say I blame you, since I did the same thing as soon as I was fit to move. This place may be a bit of a fixer-upper, but...hey. We'll be in charge instead of Ethira's absentee sister. I guess Ramza gets rights, since I think he was the first here who cared..."

I'm afraid you're just too sane to understand it."
"By the time I left it wasn't so much sinking ship as Titanic wreck.... Uh, the Titanic is this big ship that was supposed to be unsinkable... But it hit an iceberg and sank anyway." Lucis didn't know if Demyx knew anything about the Titanic, so she had explained it just in case.

But then the interesting thought of Kikite sidetracked her mind and her mouth. "Uh... Demyx, I don't think you've met Kikite yet, right? Uh... Demyx, this is Kikite. My daughter. Dear one, this is Demyx." She gestured between Demyx and Kikite, trying her best to keep from wincing at the awkwardness.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Demyx nodded and held out a hand for Kikite to shake, not bothering to mention that he knew all about the Titanic. Some wag had even accused him of sinking it, which was bullshit of the purest ray serene. "Ramza is the one who just curled up in the less-drafty corner, and...Yukai is supposed to be around here somewhere," he said, to continue the introductions. "The guy who's still fighting with...his...flamethrower...is Nial."

((I'm out. ))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
[[Pity. *gnaws on Chay, hoping to wring a last little bit of RPing out of the night*]]

Thieving Lunatic

(( o.o >.> XD
Chay is half asleep, but I can try and post XD ))

Yukai walked back in the direction of the old, run down building. He carried an arm load of assorted fruits and nuts, though mostly just nuts. A few squirrels where going to be angry with him. Aside from the one he'd eaten...that one probably didn't care any more.

The pile of food kinda of obscured his vision, but he could still kinda see the door frame. The thief gave it a light knock.

"Baaack!"

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

[[Well...this is gonna be my last post anyway. At least my new work schedule lets me stay up later, but I still have to go to bed.]]

Demyx limped over to the door and opened it to see Phantom Thief Yukai looking like a squirrel's idea of Santa Claus. "...I guess this is going to be our initial kitchen stock? Don't answer that," he said wryly, backing up to let the thief in. "Just find someplace safe to leave that abundance and claim a reasonably non-drafty corner to sleep in. That's what I'm about to do," he said as he limped over to where Ramza was already sleeping.

Thieving Lunatic

(( Hahah night then Demy~ Sleep well~))

"Sure thing!"

Already forgetting the surprise of Demyx popping up here, he felt that this was kinda how life should be. Yukai walked in and looked about, giving a brief glance to Demyx before allocating a place for the food. The pile was stored and Yukai went to some safe looking corner to curl up like a cat and sleep.

1,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
.:~In a side note, and because my midterms and papers are wringing me dry...Monkey steps through the portal and passes out in the woods. Yaaaaay. Sometime later he wakes up and walks to the building and goes to sleep next to the door, without a blanket in his typical, stubborn fashion. I lurve you all. <3~:.
((Kolai. =D

Not sure how rp-y I'll be this afternoon. I really should have gone to bed when I got home yesteday instead of rping.))

Timid Knight

(( You got it. n.n *Salutes Kolai.* And morning everyone. n.n ))
((Good afternoon everyone!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces