No, too hot for my character. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, too much reading. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No, looks lame. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3

Beloved Knight

User Image

Illiad believed in the power of the Nothing. He prayed to no gods, he followed no creed or moral sanction, and he idolized no avatar or deity. He was beyond the laws of a world controlled by men and beasts alike. He was from another plane of existence, a lower dimension where such lines were never crossed because they didn't need to exist. Good and evil could not be distinguished. Light and darkness? They fell into each other's hands, and chaos reigned in the world beyond worlds where no Gods held a foothold because they had been either enslaved by the many or slain outright. And so, Illiad broke the vessel of his world and rippled from his mother-dimension's womb into the greater unknown, an ambassador of Chaos who would bring nullification to a universe unfitting of such a blessing.
---
Illiad rose up a spirit of old, a full immaterial presence ripping to life before his shuddering gauntlet that laid held out like a clutched talon. "Rise. Rise so that I may slayeth you to sharpen my wits yet again.." And lo', a dread spirit burned a rune in the open desert plane, deep trenches blurring to life in intricate circles until they linked inside an 8 sided cross, the mark of chaos completed in all of it's random glory so fully a break in reality blurred the lines of time and space itself, a creature of horrific origin spawning like blood from a wound in fat, heavy spews from the mar Illiad had caused upon this dimension. Like mercury upon a level surface the crystalline droplets merged and screamed into one another, faces like glints upon light cast asphalt crashing and eating into eachother's bones until the twisted mass gained life, heaving and vomiting as steam poured off of its hulking form. Shackling away the rotted shell that it had birthed from the muscular beast snuffed away the clout of steam, revealing it's impressive figure to the world surrounding.

"Caldoon. Come...Meet your maker once more." Illiad roared, rising up his immense scimitar to the newly risen sky, teeth bared like a rabid wolf under the open cut of his helm.

The being known as Caldoon was a real daemon. Not a half one, not a hybrid mutt who's father was cast to love a human born maiden, impregnate a poor mortal with an evil seed and all that malarky. None of that fairy tale bullshit pertained to the being known as Caldoon, for he was true verse borne, true heir of the black blood and the Skella blade. He had no human relatives, no feral link to royal demon lineage, no call to fight for honor, vengeance, or even for the name of his kin.

Caldoon killed for only one reason, and that was to please the one who slayed his name, that being Illiad, Emissary of Chaos.

He stood at over seven feet in height, face long as a horse yet snouted like that of a shark, a common likeness of his kind, dwellers of the deep and beyond. Two sets of marble sized eyes laid to the sides of his elongated skull, void of color or iris. Directly above his smooth brow were vertical horns each three feet in length, arched back like the bend of a long-bow, poised and sharpened to a keen killing edge. His skin was claret as fresh plucked rubies, a dense hue to his bold texture. His entire form was patched in hard, reflective scales like that of some grand dinosaur from another era. His arms were far longer than any mortal creatures should've been, stretching well past his knees to the point where he could scrape his blackened nails against the crystal sands, bend to break off upon all fours if need be even. His legs were inverted, bent like a canines and pronged with tipped juts along the backs of his ankles like bramble thorns. A kick from this particular monster would leave a man gutted or worse, his feet tipped each with three ferociously jagged claws.

A tail of segmented plating ending in a scorpion like stinger swept behind him like a master broom, constantly ripping back and forth along the now indented sands. It was the length of a man and more, a massive muscular limb that moved as if it was of it's own mind, capable of killing a man before he could even draw his blade...

He was dressed with only a chain-mail kilt banded by steel latches to his thick waist. Across his back lay the Skella blade, a ludicrously enormous weapon of demonic origin and birth. It's handle was gifted a jeweled pommel, an onyx stone flayed in cryptic rune that held no sense or reasonable pattern. It was daemon crafted, and so it's meaning would be lost to any mortal gaze. Lips of a most savage black parted to reveal rows of dagger-like teeth, a forked tongue snaking out to taste the air, feel the heat of man kin and womankind upon his palette.

"It was foolish of you to summon me, yet again, Illiad..." His voice a boom of thunder and grinding stones, ethereal fire leaping from his flared nostrils. He unsheathed his eight foot b*****d sword as he spoke, the two warriors of near equal height circling one another in opposing stances. "If I slay you this time, there will be no end to my reign over this realm!" He cackled, slicing his speaking sword horizontally. It roared a psycho-kinetic word of power, and Illiad bashed it's foul projectile in half, gutturally roaring once more. "Then have at thee fiend! For your tricks are many but your skill is lacking!" At that, Caldoon joined in his roar, the two exploding into one another, their swords bursting over in wavering energies as they clashed noisily together.

"I will pick my teeth, with your bones." The daemon snapped it's rows of serrated chompers right in Illiad's face, and in response the Chaos warrior snapped his helm forward, headbutting Caldoon viciously upon his sharpened nose.

Caldoon did not budge, only cackled and returned the favor doubly so.

The battle...Had commenced.

Illiad's nose cracked down the middle, his lips twisting into a vicious scowl. Sliding his face plate down with a sharp nod he parried off of Caldoon's dual sided blade, rushing his shield against it's bulk with heavy steps forward. Caldoon's tail snaked from under, and Illiad barely dodged it's sneaking uppercut to his chin with a deft side step to the right, his foot falling heavy upon the wriggling stinger's center mass. It thrashed about like a caught out serpent, psychic energy rippling over the Skella as it gathered power into it's shuddering pommel. The two blades as if magnetized of the same polarity whipped away from one another, the force of the energy released between them slinging both combatants weapons to the sands below although they both maintained one handed grips upon their trusty handles, Illiad bashing his shield forward enough to pivot Caldoon nearly to the dirt, his foot ever present upon the daemon's tail. He raised his scimitar for a death blow, yet the Skella met it once more as Illiad's falling slash aimed to decimate the wily beast. Redoubling his grip into a two handed power stance Caldoon shed his tail suddenly and with enough pressure to leave Illiad off balance momentarily, the shift of weight so sudden the chaos warrior nearly fell forward say for a graceful stumble backwards. A wicked kick from Caldoon's backwards jointed talon bashed into Illiad, and the Chaos warrior was sent hurtling into a long dead tree where it snapped in twain like a shotgun's report, the hollow trunk crashing down upon the mighty warrior's felled form seconds later. Not a half moment passed before Illiad rose in an undeterred rage, blasting the tree's remains into bristling splinters with a single upward swipe from his nigh unbreakable scimitar, a splinter the size of a small dagger seen jutting out of his right eye socket in vivid and striking detail. He tore away the fractured wood unflinchingly, the moist gunk from his grunged out eye spurting over his ornamental armor like fresh oil upon polished sterling. Caldoon hadn't waited honorably however, and like the coward daemon he was he had dashed forward in an attempt to fell his adversary whilst he was down. Too quick for the daemon his shield caught the Skella from on high, his scimitar crashing from under to give the creature what-for in the gut. Impossibly flexible, Caldoon back arched and backwards rolled away, immediately raising his massive blade to catch the next blow from Illiad, the chaos warrior as equally daunting in his attempts to destroy this foulest of creatures.

"Only one eye left, Emissary." He mocked the warrior with a massive shark borne grin, his teeth shimmering like wet diamonds under the expanse of his endless gums. Slamming his horns forward Illiad clashed against them, dodging to the left to usher another blow that was met with another blade on blade stand off.
Caldoon riveted over in psychic energy that plumed liked undulating tendrils off of his ruby red hide, his muscular arms bulging with enigmatic power. The blades clashed again and again, none gaining purchase as their swords crashed so wickedly hard that the both of them were being dug into the heated sands at their heels due to one another's earth shattering blows. Caldoon snarled, trying to gain purchase to swing again and yet found his ankles ground into the soft sand up to his thorny haunches, Illiad ankle deep in sand as well before their two swords collided...

Both lost grips of their weapons, and the blades were flung off far and away in opposite directions of their wielders. The daemon and the manling looked off towards their respective tools of death, then to one another.

They banged heads, and a grappling match ensued, Caldoon driving his arms under Illiad's armpits to grasp him up into a spine shattering bear hug. Illiad grunted in obvious frustration, his exposed jaw clenched so tightly his corded muscles could be seen bugging out under his throat, his arms shaking violently as they smashed down and into Caldoon's own under-guard to maintain at least an over-under position with the beast. Smashing skull to helm once more the two sneered into eachother's faces, Caldoon's half-severed tail coiling up Illiad's inner thigh to grip his waist in a thickened vice grip. Driving up from the sands Illiad struggled and plowed Caldoon several feet back and up to his own taloned feet, the two suddenly breaking and coming back together, their hands clasped together in a full on display of brute strength.

They both struggled, neither one of them daring to give in to the strain of their screaming muscles. "Give up manling! You are weak!" Caldoon hissed, his own lips slipped back in a visible expression of intense strain. "You, always talked too much!" Illiad reversed his grips so that his palms faced upwards, twisting both of Caldoon's wrists until the beast's draconic knuckles touched the back of his upper forearms.

He was breaking Caldoon's wrists.

Caldoon's tail squeezed tighter, his bones busting open through his thick wrists as he wailed in agony at the chaos warrior's unstoppable strength, Illiad seemingly un-phased by the crushing vice grip around his relatively thin waist. "I am immune to pain. To pleasure. To YOU AND YOUR TRICKS!!!" And with that Illiad fully rotated Caldoon's wrists around and shattered them instantly, kicking away the felled opponent in a brutal stomping maneuver that sent the daemon sprawling in a sand flinging heap nearby. Caldoon moaned like a wounded animal, clutching at his snapped wrists between bated breaths before trying to rise to his shaking legs. He slowly snapped his wrists back into place though they were still ragged, useless for grip or for anything for the time being, his black eyes glistening over in fervent anger. He struggled to stand through the pain, but Illiad had come over by this point to stomp him back down, his armored boot raised over the daemon's chest in triumph.

"Be banished then, yet again! Weakling! Cur! Return when you have your strength renewed and I shall show you no mercy, YET AGAIN!!!"
His gauntlet splayed open, and Caldoon screamed as he was ripped from reality into a spiraling vortex below, slipping back to the land of Chaos from whence he came to begin his training anew, his hate once more rekindled for his Caller of Names. The Skella also slipped from existence, joining it's wielder in the realm of it's origin once more.

Illiad stood seething, his armor now noticeably crushed around his waist, black blood spilling in light spurts from his gored out eye...

He began limping over towards his scimitar, his right leg notably mangled...

The Desert Outpost could be seen in the near distance, and once his scimitar was gathered, the odd warrior would begin a limping trek towards it's high walled gates, shield shackled up and onto his back, the scimitar's heavy angle dragging a wavy trench from behind where his arm could barely heft it now, only maintain a reasonable grip upon it's ornate handle.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageAussie Amputee...
Jaime Hammer

God dammit! Why this big smoke gotta be in the back of bourke, aye?"

Garja couldn't help but watch as a man walked into the front gate of the Desert Outpost. At least, he was fairly certain it was a man... He looked like a cross between a cat and a monkey, with a long, prehensile tail, and pointed, animal-like ears on the side of his head, sticking out from his neck-length pink hair. His right eye was closed with a scar over it, but his remaining left eye was yellow and cat-like. No fur, though he was tanned.

His voice certainly sounded male, walking right past him, shouting obscenities and waving his one arm...

Wait... one arm?

Yes, the man only had one arm. And dressed in just gray sweatpants and a gray midriff-baring tank top, he was also covered in scars.

'Hello, my friend! I am Garja! Welcome to Desert Outpost!" the lizardman exclaimed. He wasn't fluent in English yet, but he made due. "If there is anything I can help you find, please let me know!"

The pink-haired man turned to the town's welcoming party, raising his only hand to shield his only eye from the sun.

"Yeah. I came all th' way t' beyond th' black stump, so tell me where I c'n find a bloody grouse boozer."

Garja couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"No boozer? 'ow 'bout a bottle-o?"

Wow, Garja's English must be worse than he thought, he realized. "Excuse me?"

"Just tell me where I can find a butcher. A coldie. Amber fluid! Some grog! Middy! Longneck! Anythin'!"

"You, um... want alcohol?"

"Too right, mate!"

"Um... The Watering Hole is down the main street, at the second intersection, on the left."

"Thanks heaps! Yer a corker of a bloke!"

The odd man turned around and walked off. Hmm... What a peculiar fellow. He didn't seem to be carrying anything on him. He wasn't even wearing shoes. And that bizarre accent... Garja had never heard anything like it. Riley had an Irish accent, Elga a Scottish one. But where was this man from?

Actually... Garja just realized... he just gave him directions for the general store... Looked like Mouser would have a visitor, unless the strange man ran into someone also on the way there.

Company: Garja
Mood: Annoyed
Thinking: "God am I thirsty!"
Wearing: Pictured

Kohana Mishikoto

Time of Day
Mid-Morning

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image

The walk to Loot Storage was always relatively peaceful. Walking along the street by herself, she didn't worry about running into anyone. She never usually had too. But today seemed different, since just as she looked up to take time of the sun, she was landing on her back with a yelp. Growling as she sat up, Elissa would run her head and squint her eyes in the sun. "Wanna watch where you're...where you're..." Her words failed her as she took in the sight of the man before her. Skinny in build, pink scars of battle, a missing arm, neko features, and pink hair! He was definitely attractive. While most would be put off by the missing arm, Elissa was rather use to seeing things like this. A perk, sorta speak, to living in the outpost. Between the Militia and yearly check ups with Doc, people would see things like all the time. Or worse sights. "Wow...you are...I...." She scrambled to her feet as she brushed herself off. Brushing her hair from her face, she would blush a little bit. "Youre new here...Never seen you around here."

Name: Elissana
Nickname: Elissa
What Am I Wearing:
Current Location: Town; Outpost
OutOfCookies:

Cyberweasel89

Beloved Knight

User Image

Illiad dragged himself up towards the open scaled archway, an immense curtain blocking his view of the inner trails that lead on and in towards the walled off sanctuary. He noted a vibrant oasis nearby, though it was sparse of fruit bearing plants from what he could discern. Plucking his helm from his head he chucked it unceremoniously to the hard packed sands nearest the heavy walling to the left of an odd duo, a welcoming party of sorts. Lizard folk, and a man kin. Illiad was deathly pale in comparison to the desert folk, his skin white as snow yet unmarred from the constant sun's rays, as if he wasn't affected by UV rays somehow. He had a short crop of gray tinged hair, the look of one who had recently sheared all their hair away not but two, or three days ago. He had no facial hair, and his features were made of a series of sharp angles and harsh slants. He had high cheekbones set over by eyes that seemed feign to open widely, his brow short yet normal enough as it crinkled under the sun's glare. His nose was an arrowhead perpetuated by a sudden curve upward, as if when he were born the doctors had accidentally stubbed his nose against the ground, leaving a slight crook in it's almost flawless make. His ears were blunted, ugly things like orc ears or worse; they were immensely cauliflowered, and it looked like he had been in more then his fair share of close encounters of the violent kind. His jaw line was off set to the right of his face where it had, most likely, been broken numerous times, this thought further punctuated by how he opened and closed his mouth in an uneven cadence, as if to set it back in place yet never able to properly do so. He was immense, a towering figure that did not boast an imposing girth, and yet his slender features seemed all the more ominous because of such lacking proportions.

The Chaos Dredge wiped the spattered gunk from his busted out right eye from his sunken in cheek bone, and with no hesitation dug his armored fingers deep into the blackened gore hole. No glance of pain crossed his features as he all but fingered his eye socket with grotesque efficiency, and he tore out the rest of his busted eyeball with a sickening wet pop. He looked at the mass of nerves and brackish gelatin from what once was his eye in disgust, then slung it to the dunes with a quick whip of his hand. Looking at the gooey mess he had made, he snorted and spit right on the very spot, and like a dreadnought of old he slung his massive scimitar into the sands next to him, slacking his shield off his back to rest it's hand guard over it's unadorned grip. He plopped to his a** in front of the two, uncaring of their comments or concerns. His leg was broken, and it had to be reset. Strain crossed his crumpled features as he looked over his bent out of shape leg, the crux of his knee hyper-extended outward so that it looked like a misshapen U. Taking his hands to it like a butcher to a prime piece of meat, he inhaled, exhaled..

And snapped his leg back into place, the report from his bones cracking back to their original positions along with his crunched through armor plating like that of small arms fire, short yet alarming. He tested his leg, and it crunched when he bent it in, bent it out, but it seemed to be working much better then before. He would need time to heal. His eye though, that would most likely never come back the same, if ever. The giant warrior looked to his crushed in waist, and cursed under his breath. His armor was going to need time to heal as well. It had to be removed, immediately.

"You there. Scale Born. Come." He motioned from his seated position for the lizard man to come forward. He would need the creature's help in removing the heavy plating.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Desert Outpost

NPC Post

The entire fight in the distance... The fight between the armored man and the odd beastly being. It was watched. Both guards at the front entrance, Domino and Hannibal, watched it so intently, they hadn't noticed the Australian man walk right past them. Hannibal through his binoculars, Domino through her rifle's scope.

"You see all that, Dom?" the human man asked, reaching up to rub his palm along his chin and jawline, feeling the stubble of his five o'clock shadow. Dressed in a bulletproof vest and a shabby drab scarf around his neck, he was neither scrawny, nor burly, though the revolvers he had strapped at his hips seemed well-maintained and heavily modified.

"Um... Yes..." was the female lizardman's quiet reply. A rarity among female lizardmen, her chest was completely flat, as was plain to see, since the only thing she wore on her upper body was the strap for her back-mounted rifle holster and a strap holding a belt of ammo for it, forming an 'X' across her chest. Not even female lizardmen had nipples, apparently. It was actually quite common for them to go shirtless, though not as often as the males did. The rifle she held looked custom made, obviously designed with so much power and kick, and so heavy, that only a powerful lizardman could lift it, as well as fire it without breaking their shoulder.

"Damn. Can't help but wonder what's up with this." Hannibal mused.

"Um... Yeah..." was Domino's timid reply.

"Oh, he seems done, but injured. I'll run and get Doc. You stay here and keep an eye on him as he approaches."

The human man ran off, Domino about to shout for him to stay, but swallowing hard. She always felt... nervous... when her partner wasn't on the other side of the gate, guarding it with her.

Bringing her rifle to a trigger disciplined position across her chest, Domino watched the armored man approach the gate, shedding his helmet and tending to his injuries. They were dirty fixes he was performing to himself, ones every Militiaman was taught. He'd need a proper doctor, though.

She gave a start when he spoke. Was he... talking to her?

"Um... M-Me?" she asked, her voice soft and docile.

Holstering her rifle on her back, the lizardman carefully approached, wondering what he could possibly want...

Killer of Suns

Time of Day

Mid-Morning

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageAussie Amputee...
Jaime Hammer

The man was walking along the road, eye whipping to and fro at the sandstone buildings. Evidently, he wasn't watching where he was going, because he felt something soft bump into him and recoil back. When he looked down, he saw it was a girl... With quite large ta-tas. He whistled in reaction.

"Damn, those be some nice tits, sheila! Not enough for me to crack a fat or crack onta ya for that matter, but still, damn! Are those things fair dinkum, sheila? Oh, s**t! Where're me manners. Didn't mean to bail ya up. Here."

The man reached down with his only arm, obviously offering to help her up.

"Name's Jaime. Jaime Hammer, sheila. Gotta say, you ain't no dog. Be sure to give a battler a fair go, aye, mate?"

When she had taken his hand, he pulled her up, and right against his chest. With a grin, and his arm on her back, he held up his tail, a pack of cigarettes just... appearing in it.

"Care for a durry, ya spunk? Or are ya one a' them sooky sheilas?" he asked.

Wow... he... wasn't furry at all. He was just tanned, apparently. The only hair he had was the pink stuff on top of his head.

Company: Elissa
Mood: Smug
Thinking: "God damn, dose tits, though!"
Wearing: Pictured

Kohana Mishikoto

Time of Day
Mid-Morning

Beloved Knight

Cyberweasel89

"Yes. You." There was no annoyance in Illiad's voice. He needed this lizard creature's help, and he certainly didn't wish to deter it by being brash in any fashion. He hefted his gauntlets up and put them down beside his crooked helm; his left hand had three fingers and a pale thumb, the pinky missing, and his other hand had several obviously broken fingers, one of them raggedly snapped at an terrible angle. He didn't hesitate to snap the finger back into place, and yet his hands shook as he performed the deed, teeth gritting not in pain, but some form of disappointment. His one eye remaining scanned the lizard folk over, ushering for her aid with a slight 'Come here' gesture with two shaking fingers.

"Unstrap my shoulder plating. The cord is tightly wound, but you should be able to loosen it if you work it enough." His voice was not rough, nor soft, but an odd in between, the lilt of someone on the edge of passing out. But he didn't look faint, nor did he appear light of mind. He was, if anything, disturbingly aware of everything and anything, his head jittering like a bird of prey's to the left, then back to the lizardman. "My hands are shaking too badly. I can't do it myself. My ribs are broken. I have to see how badly."

"Be quick. Please." He waited patiently enough, beginning to work off his elegant pauldrons though his hands were shaking violently now, his taut nerves extremely on edge. His nose, once the lizardman came forward, would be noticeably broken as well. The tilt in it wasn't natural after all it seemed...

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Elissa didn't understand half the things that came out of his mouth. It was English but...not? Seeing his offered hand, she looked at it then back at him. "Do you speak something I can actually understand?" She asked. Taking his hand and blushing she was held against his chest. Her breasts were pressed together against his slightly bare chest. She wasn't too shocked to find him not at all furry. While she had never really met the owner of Cats Paws radio, she had done plenty of tailored orders for the girl in the past two years. Blinking, she would raise her hands and place them lightly on his chest with the intention to push him away, but she stopped as he introduced himself. "I'm...Elissana. Elissa for short. Nice to meet you Jamie..." She said, smiling meekly.

Name: Elissana
Nickname: Elissa
What Am I Wearing:
Current Location: Main Street ; Outpost
OutOfCookies:

Cyberweasel89

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers