Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Ever since letting go of the ivory blade he had felt his strength wane down with each punch until Gabriel grabbed both hands, his strength plummeted as he was forced back and with one quick blow he had fallen back with a bloody nose. His senses felt disorientated as he rolled over, the splitting headache caused him to flinch a second and grasp around his head.

Before him he could just make out Gabriel and the girl glowing, his vision was blurring every now and then. Crawling his way across the ground he puffed heavily, "Dont...you....touch...her" he spoke between breaths. As the gap closed the firm hand of the inquisitor held him still, "You need to stop Raphael, he musn't be interrupted" Cross told him. Cross held his other hand on the holy revolver pointed in Gabriel's direction although considering the injuries and blood loss he assumed that the fallen angel would perish if given time.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The entity slowly came to. Her eyes fluttered open to see Gabriel's bloody smiling gaze. At this point he knew he was almost gone, but was relieved to see her awaken. " I hope you can forgive my sins sister. I was mad for a very long time, and had forgotten my love for you. " She placed her hand on his cheek, rubbing the blood on his eyelids with her thumb. Concerned for him. He chuckled. " I'm sor...." The light from his eyes faded.

The entity's head shook no, while she tried to wake him. Tears began to pour from her eyes as she cried out. hugging him tight. " no .. please no... I forgive you... just come back.. " She mumbled in sorrow. With the drug in her system she was able to speak without blowing anything up. But that only made her cry even louder. With all her power she could have tried and save him, but the drug wouldn't allow her.

She would not let go of him, covered in both his blood and her own. She cried

Cyber-Mech Grim

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ronove was almost touched by the scene of the fallen angel's 'demise', however his own demonic heritage just couldn't feel sorry for the being. Blinking he merely shrugged towards Harmony and started to clap his hands sarcastically. "How very touching!" He called up towards where the fighters were either too busy dying or standing around.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Tristus_- fatum

These sounds are the silent cries of the recently deceased

Location: The Little Bean (A Cafe)XXXxxXXxCompany: HimselfXXXxxXXxThoughts: Damn this place is empty

XXXXXXXThere is always a sense of eeriness to an empty building that is supposed to be full of life. Tristus seemed to be aware of this concept for what seems like years. Speaking of years, how long had it been since he was last here? Since he was last near his first home after his parent's execution? He was curious on who was still around. Sure, Wolfe doesn't die, but what about the rest of them? Immortality is a real b***h when you have no one to really share it with.

Ding! The washer shut off behind the counter as the mugs finished cleaning themselves. He pulled open the door and started pulling mug after mug off the rack and started hand drying each of them with a towel. He placed them on a mug holder that hung over the counter.

The Little Bean was a cozy coffee shop that was inspired by the Bloodlust. It was a non-alcoholic environment with a wafting smell of several different coffee beans. He looked happy being able to run the little shop in this chaotic city. The Coffee shop itself was always free of destruction since people admired the culture of the room. The soft color of the wooden floors and tables coupled themselves with the dark blue of the walls. The serenity made even the most angry and violent feel relaxed and ready to buy a coffee. Conversation was always something he'd enjoyed as well. Being the only person to work in this shop, he never had to worry about paying others, but money was no object to him other than to purchase his beans, both imported and homegrown. The beans ranged to nearly six hundred different types, each one with a unique flavor. To top it off, he had over sixteen different kinds of mineral waters to create a new and more delicious flavor with each coffee bean. The classic brewing style and homely form of the coffee shop is what gave it it's name.

Tristus sighed as he pulled himself some Catura Coffee beans off the shelf and poured a few in a bean crusher. He grounded the beans and cupped the dirt-looking substance into a funnel. He placed the funnel over the top of an open glass pot and started to pour some Smart Mineral water into a heater. He pulled the boiled water off the heater and started to slowly drain the water out over the top of the beans, the dark liquid seeping out into the glass container just beneath the funnel. The smell was intoxicating. Coupling the rich flavor with the caffeine kick, he was able to really enjoy this coffee the most. He pulled the funnel off the top of the pot and tossed the beans in a trash can beneath the counter top. He then grabbed hold of the pot and poured the liquid into a Mug with "#1 Dad" written on the side. He smiled as he took in the smell. Pouring a bit of sugar into the coffee, he stepped out from behind the counter, grabbing a book titled "Breaker's Ties by Fatum" off the counter as he did so, and seated himself comfortably in one of the arm-chairs he used to read in while waiting for customers. He popped open the book and started to read the book. The way his eyes started to scan the pages, it was like he was reciting memories. Now, he was waiting for a customer in the city that one of his old friends took control of.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

A translucent dimensional portal appeared In a dark alleyway where two figures rushed out, only to abruptly stop at the street corner. The Lights now shinning above them showed a 5'5" female , and a 6'2" well cut male. Both with red tribal sleeve tattoos going up one arm covering their shoulder, neck, a bit of their face, parsley starting down the side of their rib cage, and back. On a mission they closed their eyes to pick up any scent they might recognize. But their throats quickly tightened, and lungs began to collapse.

Attempting to gasp for air only managed to put more poison in their system. Now coughing up Blood, the female began to feel faint. Her Blood stained hand resting on the Glass window of the Coffee shop. She coughs some more before looking threw the glass to see a man inside. No wait.... She squinted her eyes, able to see his aura. This was no man.

Her male companion felt something call to them from a distance. Without hesitation he pulled the female toward him and they vanished.

Reappearing, they collapsed in their mother's greenhouse/ penthouse suite. The ventilation automatically pumped out red glowing smoke that filled the room. Smelling of sweet cinnamon and spices, much like the plants native to their homeland. The same one that grew threw out the suite. Gasping heavily they slowly began to breath again. Their bodies felt heavy and exhausted. Taking a good look at each other they broke out into laughter.

The building itself was joyful to see the twins. It made food such as a bowl of eyes and bloodwine appear from nowhere. It drew a bath, lit the fireplace, and opened up a box full of hand rolled cigs, made with the same flower enabling them to breath. It had been months without seeing Illyria, so it had worried more and more as the days gone by.

(( oh there may be typos but I'm posting this before things freeze again gonk ))

The x Final x Boss

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Tristus_- fatum

Location: The Little Bean (A Cafe)XXXxxXXxCompany: HimselfXXXxxXXxThoughts: Damn this place is empty

XXXXXXXHis eyes shifted up in time to watch the hand smack against his window. A sigh escaped his pale pink lips as he shut the book, standing up to watch them vanish out of sight. He placed the book down on the chair and grabbed a towel and some window cleaner before heading outside. Something hit him though... it was the way she looked. It was familiar. He shrugged the thought off, the shrug pulling at his blue flannel shirt as he moved outside. He sprayed the window with the cleaner and then started to wipe the smudges off the window. He liked to maintain his shop rather than clean up a giant mess.

'Who was that girl,' he thought, his fingers grasping his chin. A flash entered his mind, a face, but just as he had a hold of it, the image vanished without a trace. The beast in his mind, however, caught it. Illyria. He snapped his fingers and smacked his fist into his palm, accidentally dropping the bottle from his hand causing it to explode all over the ground.

"Dammit." His voice was deep. It was like the very essence of hell itself resided in his throat. His soft white hair fell over his pale scarred face as he knelt over to pick up the burst bottle just to toss it into a side-street trash can. He used the towel to wipe down the remnants off his window and headed back inside. Before returning to his seat, however, he stopped by the bar to open a journal and jot something down inside. He picked up his coffee, sipped it a bit, and took a seat while opening his book once more.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

As the Building did all these things for them, the twins felt confused. Watching all that went on around them. Why was it so exited? They listened to its thoughts, its emotions, and their heads soon bowed down in shame. The brother answered its concern " We are sorry noble spirit. But our mother has.. " Fireplace went out and a chill was in the air. Silence....

After the shock of it all the building began to shake. The twins ducked under a desk as large shards of glass shattered to the floor. This went on for a couple of minute before it had stopped moaning over the lost of its friend.

After a moment, it had finally calmed, slowly picking itself back up again. The glass hovered off the ground and found its way back to its proper place. seamless, as if nothing ever happened. Though they could still feel the sadden heart of this place. The twins came back out. They felt bad for the poor thing. It had known their mother longer than they where even alive.

(( sorry its shitty XD my tea has already warn off. That's what I get for drinking it at 6am. I'll make some more so I can think properly >u< )) (( lol doesn't help that I'm rusty too XD sorry ))

The x Final x Boss

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Time had passes and the twins looked threw every inch of their mothers place. Needless to say, their mother wasn't the sentimental type. It was almost as if she wanted to forget everything. Luckily for them... In this case, the walls CAN talk. They tried to ask about the man who killed their parents, but sadly all it knew was that she loved him. Loved him enough to get as far away from him in order to protect him. It spoke of their battles, but had no clue where they would be now.

The twins growled, below their breath. The female took her frustration out on the bed, and kicked the frame. Braking it caused a picture to come loosen from under the mattress. Her eyebrows lowered in confusion. This was the 1st time she had ever seen a photo. When she picked it up she could almost hear the laughter and other noises from the image. It was a large crowd at a bar. Filled with all sorts of creatures. " it our Second " She noticed her mother in the back ground just hanging out as if having fun. Now THIS she had definitely never seen before. For as long as they knew her, her life was devoted to protecting the realm, her children, her lord. And to train her children to become strong warriors. She had never spoken of friends, or loved ones. Or even of other worlds, other than how to survive in them.

Their mother never felt more of a stranger, than in that moment. The female's eyes glowed red, and crumbled up the photo. About to throw it out a window, her brother gripped her arm to stop her. The look of disapproval burning into her. " We are taking it, lets go"

The sister huffed and puffed, with pent up rage. But she did as he asked, uncrumbling the stupid image, she then noticed something. A man in the image looked familiar. But from where? Placing her finger over his face, her heart pounded. She could sense him close.

Her brother already made the portal back home and was half way threw, but stopped to look back at his sister. She shooed him away, as she stared at the image. Always with such so serious look, he nodded and left.

She vanished. Only to reappear throwing a bolder threw the coffee shop window. Aiming strait for the owner reading his book. Her head tilted to the side, with crazed eyes and a maleficent grin.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Tristus_- fatum

XXXXXXXA disturbance broke his sound bliss as he read his book. The earth was speaking to him, as the elements did. He sighed as he pulled up from his chair, a boulder hurdling towards his little coffee shop. Without lifting a finger, a wall of earth spat from the ground outside the bar as if to catch the boulder... which it did. The boulder stopped as it pressed against the earthen wall. The dirt and soot consumed the boulder and pulled it into the earth and disappeared as if it were never there to begin with. A bell chimed as the man stepped out, towering at a staggering seven feet tall. His crimson eyes, surrounded by black where the whites of the slera were supposed to be, fell upon a girl that caused his heart to leap.

"Illyria!" He was about to step forward as if to hug her but stopped as his joyous face straightened out into a confused look. "No... Not Illyria." He sniffed the air and began to circled her, his hands behind his back. His denim jeans were all that could be heard as they brushed against themselves. Not even his feet made a sound even though he still wore those ancient black leather boots with steel plates. "You have her scent and her face..."

He brought a hand up after half-circling her, grasping his chin as he did when he was thinking.

"Kin. You're her daughter, aren't you? But your aura... the murderous intent... Must have been twenty years since I last saw her. Did she turn out to be like you?"

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

" I knew it..." The demon's eye widened with excitement as the man showed his abilities and stature. He was a lot like her in the way she was connected to the earth around them. Though this world was far different than her own.

Her head twitched a lil further to the side as he came closer. Her twisted grin slightly faded, but you could still see it threw her animalistic eyes . Analyzing his every step. If he was her mothers foe, he would have reacted differently when she threw that bolder at him. Yet again, the last other worlder tried to kiss her mother before his betrayal

" So you DID know her... By that word no less... The Second.... " Her voice ran confidence, but as she spoke, she didn't know what to think of her anymore " My mother... was the perfect worrier. " Her eyes glowed red. He claimed he hadn't seen her in over 20 years, yet she had been gone for almost 50 " They should have allowed her to return to the flames. " The floor cracked below their feet. Thin streams of lava formed, as the rock lifted her higher to be at eye level. Her Madness wished to take over.... HE DESERVES TO DIE... but does this mean he knows where she is now? Quickly looking up she realized the stars were different. " 1 ..... 1 would be 3oo... no 365.... Then if it was 20... " She scratched her head with a saddened chuckle. " 7,300... give or take how long she staid here..."

The demon gave a low irritated growl. Turning her back, as she jumped off of the stone. The lava now cold.

(( sorry this one is a ruff. hubby is almost home and I gotta make dinner. Pretty much they have been looking for their parents. She was hoping you would be a lead. but you hadn't seen her her mother in a LONG while. 1 day in this world, is a year in hers. )) (( jajaja math could be wrong XD didn't have time to check it ))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Tristus_- fatum

XXXXXXX"A fine connection to the elements here." He leaned forward as he watched the lava pool out around her. He shifted his head to the side. "But... it seems primal. It seems.. monstrous. Do you know how to control your power? Or is it the power that controls you?"

He stood up straight and placed his hands on his waste as he watched her actions. He smiled at her. It was a gentle smile... almost reassuring.

"Come on. Let's go inside. It's a tad nippy out and I can see your nipples through... whatever that is that you call clothing. I'll make a great cup of coffee and... I can see it in your eyes that you have questions. I'll answer them."

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

My mother boar me in the flames of my world. I have been one with them before I thought to open my eyes, or even breath. My abilities are fine... " She scratched the side of her head. " It's the mind... that sometimes chooses its own direction. " She was struggling to get back to herself. Just like their father, the madness slowly ate away at her. Whenever her emotions ran high, it was that much harder to come back.

A chuckle escaped her, before her expression turned to disgust when she saw his smile. Its not exactly something common, or widely accepted in her world. But before she could comment, her attention shifted once more. " I have no questions... Wait? What the hell is coffee?

The x Final x Boss

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Tristus_- fatum

XXXXXXX"As above, so below, my dear. Your mind affects your abilities and likewise, your abilities affect your mind. That's the way of the universe. The macroverse and the microverse know you well just as you know it. So long as you believe it's only your mind, you will never mature to where you need to go." He opened the door and ushered her in. "After you." He noticed the look on her face prior when he smiled at her. Strange. "You know... Illyria liked my smile. As for coffee, it's a delicious brew that uses these beans called "Coffee Beans" that you grind up and pour water over. Depending on how you brew it, you can bring out the richness of the bean or make even the best bean taste bad. Lucky for you, I know how to brew quite well."

Something hit him.

"Wait... did Illyria transcend? Is that why I haven't seen her?"

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

" sooo...... You make dirty water? " The demon looked unimpressed. But the smell of the place, as he opened the door was intriguing. She stepped inside, keeping her eyes fixated on the large man. Her eyebrows lowered, not sure of what to make of this interaction. " Our Second never smiled, unless she was killing something worth the fight. Why would she have liked your smile?"

"Wait... did Illyria transcend? Is that why I haven't seen her?"

The demon paused and her eyes glowed red. She wanted to blow everything sky high. Quickly closing her eyes, she tried to calm herself. Her head twitched, so it wasn't as affective as she could have liked. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she replied. " No... She wasn't so fortunate. A man.....Someone she apparently cared for, plunged Both my parents heart's, Then his group cast them into stone before transcending. They are forever trapped between life and death."

Her eyes opened once more, locking onto his. She was frustrated and sad, but she couldn't show it. The twins now ruled their world and can't show any signs of weakness. " I should go" tries to walk around him to leave.

The x Final x Boss

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Tristus_- fatum

XXXXXXXHe stopped walking as she said that to him. 'Between life and death.' His eyes glossed over with something else from what he'd shown to this point. He shook it off before placing a hand up as if asking her to stop. He made his way past her as well and headed back behind the counter, picking a towel up and slapping it over his shoulder.

"Take a seat."

He pulled the glass pitcher out as well as a funnel. He started sifting through to find the right funnel and mineral water. He started to brew properly.

"Do you like sweet things? Flavor-wise, I mean."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces