Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Harmony/Haruka
"I'm more than just a machine!"

I’ve got this burning like my veins are filled with nothing but Gasoline.
And with a spark it’s gonna be the biggest fire they’ve ever seen.
Cut me down or let me run, either way it’s all gonna burn...
The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch....Łiġĥţ ūp ťħė ńïġĥť

xxxxxxxxlocation: Abandoned store
xxxxxxxxcompany: Alone

It had been a while since she had parted ways with Ronove when he had simply disappeared while she was preoccupied with a brief resting session, but she had given up on the idea of locating him for the moment. Idly fidgeting with her scarf, she paused her search of the inside of a abandoned store to lightly tap the side of her helmet to bring up the holo-display onto her visor.

Systems running at optimal levels....
Power levels below 20% and dropping...
Recharge recommended immediately...

"s**t..." She muttered under her breath, switching off the display to help save power while she tried to figure out just what she was going to do. Food and drink could only sustain her temporarily, she needed to find a working power outlet to modify so she could sap electricity from it to power herself. And eventually she was able to do just that, finding the perfect spot up back hopefully out of sight until she was ready to fight again. "Let's hope I don't have any unwanted company..." Giving one last glance over the inside of the store, she settled down by the altered power outlet and connected herself to it with the hopes that it was enough, letting slip a contented sigh when she felt the pleasant trickle of energy going back into her system.

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sir Edward Grim

User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

I wear a mask to hide what’s been erased
How do you kill a man who has your face

A flash of red and two feet collided with the molten rock, the large and potentially deadly object shot off in another direction as the helmeted male crashed to the ground with a thud. Gathering his composure quickly the male hopped onto his feet. "Hey Ugly!" He called up at the way larger Demon. "I'm gonna ******** you up!" Cracking his knuckles the male darted forwards using his own demonic speed. Unfortunately for Ronove however, Dante was much faster, and a hell of a lot stronger. With a single punch Ronove was lifted off his feet and thrown quite a distance. The demon however seemed to have his attention on Ronove for at least a brief moment.

As Ronove was sent flying through the air he had a brief moment to think to himself 'Well THAT went well' was his thought before crashing through the window of a seemingly abandoned shop. Skidding across the tiled flooring and hammering into the back wall. Much to his dazed surprise he saw Harmony with what could only be described in Ronove's perspective as having her fingers shoved into the socket of the wall. "Not so well..." He groaned out loud.

My heart is gone there’s only fire
I’ve met my maker and the man’s a liar

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch....Łiġĥţ ūp ťħė ńïġĥť

xxxxxxxxcompany: Ronove, making a smashing entrance as always~

Charging...
Charging...
Charging...

Harmony had closed her eyes by habit as soon as she felt that light tingly sensation of electricity charging her tired body through the thin cable running from some place beneath her slightly pulled up black compression shirt, leading down until it connected to the hacked power outlet. It was peaceful, at least until a series of loud sounds came out of nowhere and she opened her eyes to be met with the sight of a slightly beat up Ronove laying amongst shards of broken glass. "The ******** man, can't you keep yourself out of trouble for a little while?" She pouted but didn't disconnect herself just yet, attempting to pull the compression shirt back down to hide her exposed midriff. "Just when I'm settling down to get back enough power to punch some more heads in too."

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove slowly got up and looked at his now dented armour. "Well I don't see you out there tackling the big guy" Ronove pouted in his defence. "All I see is you standing around with your damn fine body showing. You think I have time to stand with my fingers in a socket, no. Somebody has to be out here saving all of your sorry asses from the big bad wolf"

Ronove wasn't happy about being thrown through a window but even less happy about his armour being dented. "Damn ungrateful creation" He muttered darkly before dusting himself down of the glass. As he went to storm out a spark raced across his robotic arm, hidden underneath the well made arm guards only for it to stop functioning altogether. "Oh damn it!" He shouted in his anger. His day was not getting better it would seem.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

xxxxxxxxcompany: Ronove, such a gentleman~

The female Reploid pouted a little at his response, even flushing when he made mention of what he thought of her body, but still made no move to get up. She just needed a little more time on charge. "I would, but I gotta recharge sweetness...otherwise I ain't no help to anybody~" Came her reply, lightly trailing her fingertip along the length of the dark cable connecting her temporarily to the wall.

Charging...
Charging...
Current energy levels at 25%...
29%...
33%....

She jumped slightly in surprise once again when he suddenly shouted angrily and she furrowed her brow, staring over at him curiously. "What's wrong?....anythin' I can help with?" She called out, unplugging herself from the outlet so she could see what his problem was.

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with!" He snapped at her, not intentionally being unpleasant but still annoyed at his situation. Bashing his arm against the wall the metal rang out in the eeriness of the abandoned shop. Clang, Clang "Stupid thing!" He cursed continuing to bash it against the wall until his fingers began moving again. "I need to get new parts" Ronove muttered before attempting to go for his heroin needles, then he remembered they were broken and he silently grew angry at that as well. Ronove was seething that much he didn't even stop to pay attention to the black marks starting to form on his face, his demonic self beginning to take over.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Before Illyria realized, she was sitting on top of him, he leans forward to whisper in her ear. His movements made her rapidly blush, her eyes shocked, and she lightly gasped. "You have no need to fear, I will protect you. So how about a good luck kiss for your hero?" She was paused for a second, his words tickled her ear. What was this rushing feeling? But then he mentioned a kiss.

She quickly cradled his jaw tightly with her hand. Her dangerously angered red eyes pierced threw his, her grinning lips almost touching his own
" Is the kiss your last request? How do you plan on protect me once your dead? "

Dante threw the bolder " s**t " She wraps her arms around Sidewinder, they teleport to the rooftop just above The Demon Kind. " What the hell? " She growled leaning toward the edge on her hands and knees, to see who their opponent was " Did you piss this guy off or something? " Questioning Sidewinder. It was becoming more and more obvious that she had no memories of Dante.

Watches Ronove get thrown back after the Demon punched him
" o0o..." her eyes squinted " That wasn't a good idea " Illyria starts to nom on the tip of her thumb nail, thinking of how to kill this new threat.

This looks like it could be fun twisted

(( sorry if its not all that great. just woke up and haven't even eaten yet emotion_drool so hungry ))

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

xxxxxxxxcompany: Ronove

Retracting the cable, Harmony gently smoothed the compression shirt against her slender torso with her bare fingers and looked around for her discarded jacket, cringing a little at his rough treatment of his arm. "G-geez, you might break it...it'd be better for me to take a look when we get the time for it.." She muttered, glancing elsewhere until he had completed his task. But when she looked back, the first thing she'd notice would be the slow transition of his skin growing black in sections to which she pointed to. "s**t....maybe you should calm down, sweetness....you're kind of going a little, uh.."

#F11D11

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante watched with murderous eyes as the smouldering rock plunged towards his foes with great speed however with greater disappointment it missed and another enemy appeared before him. The molten rock spun away and rolled through a few buildings before stopping. By chances it had struck somebody just passing through from what Dante gathered but unfortunately he was not in the forgiving mood as he turned his gaze on Ronove.

With no hesitation Dante swung his fist in a sweeping movement as if squatting an annoying bug irritating him. "Do not get in my way you insignificant speck of an existence!" he bellowed. Taking a rock as large as the last he tossed it in the air before throwing a fiery punch into it; turning the one large boulder into a meteor shower of molten rock shards at the shop he just sent Ronove flying into. Convinced Ronove would be dead he turned his attention back to Illyria and Sidewinder.

His feet moved quicker than expected for someone so big as he soared on his wings towards the pair. A blade shot from the ground much like his throne before and he struck a mighty blow at the pair with a malicious grin on his face; unfortunately some things were unavoidable. As the blow came striking down Sidewinder had pushed Illyria out of the away but had been unable to move away himself as both arms were cleaved straight through and he fell to the ground with a thud. Giving no room for error Dante drove the blade straight down through sidewinder and deep into the ground to pin his corpse down. "Your soul is mine!" He said in triumph as Sidewinder's essence flowed into The Demon King. "Who would like to go next?" he asked looking around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine....

User Image

Sidewinder felt the slender hand grip his jaw and he grinned with a response, "Please don't tease, I'm sure you can make things work out for us" he said brushing his hand against her cheek with a wink. As Sidewinder turned to see the boulder he quickly held onto Illyria with wide eyes in shock, "Oh crap" he muttered before they teleported away. As he realised they were safe for now he recomposed himself, "I could of dodged that easily" he boasted.

When Illyria asked about Dante he felt confused for a moment and then he recalled what her master had said before, was this a side effect of her master forcing control? Sidewinder approached Illyria's side and knelt down looking at Dante, "Umm yeah he's here to kinda here to conquer the universe and all that stuff. I just don't understand to be honest" he explained waving his hands in dismissal.

Sidewinder used his hand to block the sunlight from his eyes as he glanced over to where Ronove went flying off to, "That looked like it hurt" he commented. As he caught sound of flapping wings it was already too late, as the blade came down all he could do was push Illyria away with his arms. With the first cleave he lost both arms and he screamed out in pain as he fell through the building and onto the ground. The world felt like it slowed down as the blade plunged towards him. His body felt heavy and adrenaline had numbed the pain for now, 'That last kiss doesn't sound so bad anymore' he thought to himself. Watching the blade plunge through his body he only slight discomforted and the world turned dark as a voice spoke out, "Your soul is mine!" they said.

Sidewinder felt warmth and comfort in the darkness like a child in a mothers womb, "Where am I?"

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Pushed back she fell on her a**. Her body in shock "no" A light mutter passed her lips as she watched the blade rip Sidewinder's arms and crash threw threw to the floors below. The New Demon quickly following behind. Illyria's eyes wide, she couldn't proses what just happened. Her eye twitched, her teeth sharpened. She vanished, and re-appeared facing Dante. Now seeing Sidwinder's corps. " non -human " she muttered under her breath. Her breath slowly began to quicken, each one deeper than the last as her anger boiled up inside. Beginning to bear her teeth all she could see now is a murderous rage of red. " Me" She answered the Demon. Her skin starting to heat up. Illyria was going to blow this place apart.

" get OFF OF HIM" scream Illyria roared. Teleporting in front of Dante she back flipped, kicking him square in the jaw with enough force to spiral turn over a bus. But as her feet toughed the ground she quickly bent her knees to lunged at him with a speed unmatched. But half way up she teleports; now coming down on him hard; Crashing the demon king, his hight deep threw the cement floor below.

Water pipes burst, Her skin steaming up. Now straddling Dante her claws are piercing threw his shoulder blades. Her eyes how meeting his
" I don't care who you are, You have no right to touch him ... " she couldn't even say his name. Her anger only escalating, the water around them began to boil.

The entire building blew up into flames

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante turned with a murderous grin towards Illyria, "Shall it be your turn my dear?" he mused. Watching the blood boil beneath her surface amused him somewhat before the kick connected with his jaw, then another blow came crashing down unto him from above before he saw it coming. The force pushed them down another floor and caused dante to reel back a moment.

As Illyria's claws dug in he growled with pain and suddenly an explosion of flame engulfed the building with them inside. Dante burst out of the inferno and landed on the ground with a thud, cursing beneath his breath he glanced at his wounds. "That's an interesting trick you have there but it wont be enough to kill me just yet." He taunted. Just as he had; a large collar appeared around his neck with spikes around its inner circle driving into his flesh. "AAAgggghhh what is this!" he screamed while dancing about trying to pry the collar off, with every touch it burned him until he tore the metal it to pieces and cast the remains aside. The metal evaporated into nothingness and was left Dante with serious burns across his neck and hands thanks to the combined effort of the collar and Illyria's burst of flame inside the building.

The tapping of metal boots caught a glance from Dante through the dust cloud washing over the street, "You" he muttered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Inquisitor Cross Ⅲ
An Iron Maiden for your Sins!

A flashback captivated his attention for a moment.

The local parish priests welcomed him into their city and prepared a meal for him where they had exchanged fond memories and stories of old, it had been a long time since they had seen each other but even still this parish would always be his home. "The last supper." he murmured.

Striding back into reality he found himself kneeling amidst a street full of demon corpses but not a single drop stained his being, just the deathly smell of burning flesh. Rising to his feet he took off down the street at a leisurely pace with his gun in hand while reloading the blessed shells. "It seems I'll have my work cut out with all these small ones today." He told himself.

A building suddenly exploded and a large demon came flying out of it just a few hundred paces away, "Although I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil" he chanted, a slow glow faintly glimmered around his body. Reaching out with one hand he called out "Let me give you a collar suitable for a wild beast!". A glimmer of light shaped an iron collar with spikes into existence and clamped it around Dante's neck.

The Inquisitor's expression was a peaceful smile as the demon squirmed about trying to destroy the collar, however it didn't take long as the collar was tossed away faded. The damage was done. "It seems I found quite a big one today, my stars were right after all. It is my lucky day" he applauded.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

The explosion caused even her to be shot back threw another wall. " ugh.." Brushing the rubble out of her hair, the flames around the demoness didn't seam to faze her. After all, she was born within them.

A scream. Her head snapped in the Demon King's direction. She could see the collar, and its affect on the Dante. The edge of her lip twitched, almost trying to grin. Seeing him in agony, gave her such pleasure. But There was conflict growing inside her. As much as it exited her to see him squirm about in agony. It meant nothing if she wasn't the one causing it. The rage inside her boiled.

The Demon king tore off the collar. But before giving him the opportunity to heal, she leaped toward him. Meeting her elbow with his face. Hard enough to at lease push him back a bit. She lands on her feet. staring at Dante. The grin now practically ear to ear.
" For a demon you sure burn easily twisted "

The metal clanking steps caught her attention. Turning her head to the side Illyria brushed back the hair that was blowing in her face. Her red glowing eyes meeting the stranger's threw the dust and flames.
" This isn't your fight, He is mine to kill. "

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Harmony Takahashi

User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove looked up towards Harmony. "A little what?!" He snapped his eye twitching as the darkness seeped into his eyes, the whites turning black leaving just his red iris. Turning his head towards the window he had entered the male looked from whence he had come from. Ronove was much different from what he used to be, at least for the time being. This older, though looking not much different Ronove, was filled with hatred and regret. The killing of Graz'zt had no doubt brought this demonic being to the world and Ronove felt it was his obligation to send it back. No matter the cost.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Inquisitor Cross Ⅲ
An Iron Maiden for your Sins!

Standing there with a simple peaceful expression on his face he contemplated what to do as his finger tapped against the side of his gun, "Well I can't let you have all the fun, can I?" he told Illyria. His hand moved quickly as he unloaded six shots towards Dante. The first four shots missed as the demon moved out of their path however with such a spread; two of the shots lodged into the first layer of his hard skin across the chest. "I missed? No matter" he muttered to himself.

Reaching out with one hand a spear of pure light appeared in his hand, "Let god's forgiveness pierce your soul and purify your body" he exclaimed throwing the spear.

Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

As the collar vanished into the wind he had no time to dodge the next incoming attack as his hands gripped his neck trying to stem the bleeding with fire. Illyria's elbow connected with his face and sent him reeling back a few steps before he regained his balanced, "I will rip you limb from limb until you are a pile of flesh and bone" he raged. Finally he was able to stem the bleeding by cauterizing the wound with his own flames. "You just surprised me there. It won't happen again I assure you" he said glaring at her.

The tapping sound interrupted them as a new player entered this game of life and death. Listening to these fools enraged him even further as he dodged the bullets, in his mind he felt powerful and immortal as the two bullets struck the thick skin across his chest. The burning was minor and easily removed as they were tossed to the ground, "Your aim is fine however you will never kill me with such puny a weapon." he told cross, feeling the grin spread across his cheeks he stood ready for another attack whether it came from Illyria or Cross.

Seeing the spear of light he flinched and jumped back as it came flying towards him with speed, feeling he had dodged it he laughed until he looked down at his arm as it twitched on the ground and then burned into cinders. For just a moment he had blinked and the spear of light changed direction; ripping through his flesh.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

Dwelling in the well of souls

Screams suddenly awoke sidewinder from his slumber as a torrent took him like a raging river current. "Where am I?" he asked aloud looking for a way to get out. Revolving around he felt the brush of a cold hand past him as a shadow of a form tried to latch onto him and then another grabbed him, then more and even more until he was unable to move. "Save...us" they whispered. Listening carefully he could hear the cries and plea's of souls as they flowed along the torrent beside him. The hands receded and dissipated.

It felt like an age of lives passed by him as he exchanged words in the torrent and gathered information, with each account he found a sinking feeling had taken place in his heart. "I wonder how she's doing?" he questioned himself, suddenly a familiar voice shook the torrent uncontrollably, no doubt Illyria was still alive and kicking violently. He laughed aloud as tears came to his eyes, onlookers stared with mixed expressions and whispers, "He's gone mad already...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff