Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Her heart skipped a beat when he touched her cheek and moved in closer. For a moment she had forgotten what would happen. Lost in the moment...

Luckily he flinched before anything could happen and she regained proper thought. Hesitating she was about to step back but he spoke, finding her cheek once more.

She tried not to smile, realizing she would normally punch him for such words. Actually... in the beginning she wouldn't even let him this close without threatening to kill him. What changed? Why now.. Why at all? Her eyes became red. She began to hear whispers. " no"' she muttered under her breath... Illyria Could hear her lord in her thoughts. Now that he had access in to her mind. She wasn't strong enough to fight him off.

Her lord wanted Sidewinder dead. No one could have Illyria. Not body, nor heart or sole. She was his and his alone.
" kill him " He growled in her thoughts. " Kill him, or I will... and it will not be so kind. " Her heart began to race. She turned her head to the side and tried to push herself out of Sidewinders grasp. Knowing what would happen if he staid another moment she grabbed his cheeks bringing him close, resting his forehead upon her's. Her eyes closed. " So sorry " whispering to him. Her eyes open, locking with his before he suddenly vanished. Transporting him to the oposit end of the city, as far away from danger as she could manage.

The demon felt faint. Falling on her hands and knees. Breathing heavily. Her eyes blurring. Her lord continuing to whisper thoughts into her head. Thoughts of punishment and torture. She smiled... as much as she had the strength to smile.
" Yes ... my lord....As soon as I'm home luv......."

Her hands knees and feet bloody from the glass. She chuckled... "I really need a shower... "

(( plans to give herself up in next post after yours. ))

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Focusing all her energy, she was able to block her lord from knowing her plan. Wasn't able to shut him up.... But at the very least she would be able to follow threw before he could stop her. Eventually he stopped. Probably off killing something else in a fit of rage to relieve some stress.
" Finally " She closed her eyes and sighed. Slowly finding herself back on her feet. Struggling to get to the shower.

Turned on the boiling hot water the demon plopped in the tub. Too tired to shut off the valve, the water eventually spilled over. But she didn't care. She just laid there for a while. It felt nice. Lonely........ but soothing. All she could hear was the water continuing to pore, that was until eventually the valves shut themselves off.
" ahh.." she muttered " About time you woke up..." Directing her comments the the building itself. The bloody water on the ground soaked into the floor, and the shards of glass shot back up into the sealing, connecting itself back together like a puzzle. Illyria chuckled. " You couldn't have done that before I got home. " a pause as she listened. " I'm not complaining... It just would have been nice.. " Paused again. She chuckled at its response, smiling. For a moment she had forgotten everything. But her smile quickly became sad once it all flooded back to her. She sighed, scooted further in. Her head now under water.

After her shower the demon knew she had to go before Sidewinder or anyone else would find her there. She Needed to get to Dante... but how? She was too weak to teleport anymore, and if she tried to feed... well everything was taken over by Dante, so they would mob her. Wait... She grinned. Drew up the strength to put on some leather pants, a bra like tank top and with a pair of boots at hand and a medicated cig in her mouth. In the elevator she went.

The demons that roamed near the building could hear the dinging. Coming in the front entrance they saw the elevator doors open. Illyria stepped out, boots on and cig lit. She took a drag and stared right at the enemy.
" Now who do I have to kill to get a ride " twisted

(( might change it... but it works for now.. ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

Sidewinder held that smile a moment but felt his heart sink again when she refused to look at him, then suddenly as he lost all hope she pressed up close to him. her final words shown from the shock on his face as he was cast out into the city, landing face first he hit the ground hard in an back alley and collided with the wall. Luckily there was no one to see his unexpected entry into this part of the city. "Son of a b***h" he cursed sitting up.

The glass had driven further into his back from the fall whilst the cut he suffered to his cheek upon landing started to close up and knit the flesh back together again, he felt his mood go from bad to worse the longer he sat there. The expression that had captured his face was anger, behind it he tried to find a rational reason but could not muster one.

Instead he had decided he would just confront Illyria.

Wondering into the city street he found that no one was about, which was strange for the middle of the day. Being stuck in that lab had confused his sense of time and being thrown through space had completely destroyed what little sense of direction he had. Casting a glance either side he headed for the closest building which appeared to be a small convenience store, completely empty and scattered with various items which had been dropped when the people left.

Entering carefully he made a once round trip at a slow pace before seeking something to replace the top half of his suit. Rummaging through the back he found a denim jacket that had belonged to one of the employees to be a close fit if not slightly big for him, either way it was better than nothing. Slumping down behind the counter he bit into a chocolate. His anger subsided to tiredness as he drifted away into the world of his dreams.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante's Presence loomed across the city as his army filled the minds of the human citizens, forcing them to build strange fortifications. Some of his underlings had been sent to keep an eye on certain areas where Illyria and Sidewinder had been spotted before according to the information he had recieved from stein when possessing him.

Shut eyed as he sat atop his throne he caught wind of images of Illyria leaving an elevator, Alone. Dante rose from his seat suddenly and the throng of demons that flaunted to his side before made space for the king, succubi and devils were the trusted guards and play things of this mighty conquerer of worlds. "Bring her to me" Dante ordered with a smile across his face.

The demons pouced at the opportunity to earn thier king's praise and made direct paths for Illyria in one large group, each determined to raise his or her status beneath Dante. As they closed in they moved more like feral beasts than human beings.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria knew if she didn't put up a fight Dante would become suspicious of her. Luckily she was already weak, so it wouldn't be too hard to play it off. Her eyes glowed red, knowing this would have to hurt.

The horde of human possessed demons crashed into her like a tsunami. After swinging some punches, biting, scratching, breaking their bones, She managed to kill at least half a dozen, but got seriously hurt in the posses. right when she thought it was all over, one made a stupid move, allowing her to grab a hold of someones face and plop a kiss. Her heart raced and the feeling was overwhelming. The demons skin started to become dry and full of veins, but before she could finish the others pulled her back and and kicked her in the stomach.

The demoness growled. She was just starting to feel a lil better, but was stopped before being able to complete her healing proses. They forced her to drop to her knees and punched Illyria in the face. She laughed. Spitting some blood on the demon who dared punch her
. " Are you sure your master wants damaged goods? " She grinned. The demons muttered about to each other, agreeing it would be better to avoid any further damage to her. Tying her up with demon chains, and threw her before Dante. Slowly getting back to her feet, she locked eyes with the demon king. Her expression fearless " you know.... If you wanted to scheduled a play date, all you had to do was call " She chuckled

(( sorry on tablet, not my best work ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine....

Sidewinder slipped into the world of dreams and suddenly the faces of those he had consumed gathered all at once, thier voices and terrible cries wringing out together as they tormented him, placing thier guilt on him, thier unbidden tasks and the burden of family.

Startlingly he jumped to his feet in a rush and cold sweat before realising that it was only a nightmare and relaxed, then there was a sound outside. A person walked the path as if nothing happened across the street. Ducking behind the counter he crept through the shop and escaped through the back door only to be confronted by more people at the end of the alley as they carried bags and other pieces of building parts up the street ahead.

Awaiting them to pass he glanced up the street from a corner nearby to see where they were all going, "What the hell is going on around here" he said aloud, suddenly a hand grasped him by the throat strongly followed by an inhuman voice and blank red eyes. "The King awaits your presence" they told him but sidewinder had other plans for now as he resisted and kicked the posessed human in the gut and forced them back, appearing to be only human still from the reaction he leaped at them and held him to the pavement as he absorbed thier essence into his own body.

Feeling something sharp in his throat he coughed up a black ball of flesh which he could only guess to be the taint of a demon, it seems he would be at an disadvantage when fighting Dante if he couldn't absorb demons. This was a fight he was willing to avoid if possible, for now his target was not the Demon King.

Dissappearing into a alley and away from the general area with his unnatural speed he sought to avoid anymore confrontations from this point until he found Illyria, maybe she could help him with this particular problem, "why did she send him away" he thought to himself.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante observed as Illyria was dragged before him with a grin on his face, letting her stand a moment he suddenly lashed out with his tail across her face, knocking her a few steps back to teach her some manners infront of her new owner. "I tried calling before but you seemed relluctant, i will not ask again" he told her as he struck out with his tail again and again. The succubi surrounding his throne chair smiled and laughed at the spectacle whilst the Devils stood and watched with no emotion on thier faces.

Dante continued to lash out until he grew bored. Grabbing by the hair he dragged Illyria across the stone roof top and left her infront of his throne, after taking his seat he glared murderously. "Where did the other creature with you go?" he demanded of her. His enjoyment had been disturbed by the feeling of his own underlings death which would hinder the work force, he demanded an explanation.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

SLAP! Dante's Tail hits Illyria's face. She hits the ground hard. Her eyes now wide, while vision was momentarily absent. Licking the blood from the corner of her lip.

"I tried calling before but you seemed relluctant, i will not ask again"

Bamn! He hits her again. Her eyes now closed. Again his talk beats her like a tun of bricks. And again, and again, and again... while this continued, She squinted in pain. But she was too proud to utter a sound, or show weakness. compared to the beat downs she had growing up, this was child's play.

When the demon Kind garbed her hair, dragging her to the edge of his thrown. Practically growling as he Demanded answers.

"Where did the other creature with you go?"

" I'm sorry" She bit her lower lip. Her eyes unimpressed by Dante or his group of demons and hores. " Could you repeat that? My hearing just isn't what its use to" She knew he had a think about not asking twice. So in a sense, it was her way of getting under his skin. Just cuz he had her, didn't mean she would play nice.

(( sorry still couldn't think what to do after I'll do better the next post sweatdrop ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Sidewinder

Sidewinder slipped between buildings and zipped down alleyways as he sought after something that would give him a clue to Illyria's whereabouts. Hoping to happen upon her apartment he thought of the many things he could say to her as the images played out in his mind, many ended with that forbidden kiss he knew he would never get in the back of his mind, that smooth skin tormented him relentlessly and caused him to lose focus of reality.

Tripping over a pavement he found himself rolling towards a mass of bodies in the midst of construction, knocking then down like pins at the bowling alley they flew in every direction away from him. Coming to startling halt as he struck the hastily built tower he found the world to be spinning and hundreds of voices screamed and shouted as they ran from a falling shadow on the ground. Slapping his cheeks to snap him out of his diziness he cast a glance skyward only to be met with the falling tower about to turn him into a splatter on the road.

Making all haste away from his demise into an alley nearby he passed many people also running for thier lives as the dust cloud risen from the the tremendous crash that echoed in the city. Once far enough away Sidewinder sought to interrogate the person he had plucked from the crowd whilst making his escape.

The human in question was female in origin with the coursing presence of a demon in her mind as red vains coursed the entire being. Staring at Sidewinder for a moment reflected her fear but then a smile crept across her face as she brought a hand up to his cheek and tried to seduce him, the master would surely be pleased with her catch but sidewinder was having none of it as he slapped the hand away and forced her back against the wall with his hand grappled to her neck. Once again she tried sweet words but was answered by more brute force and anger, "Answer the question demon. Where is the Illyria? And if i dont get an answer i like then consider your life over" He demanded frustration.

The demon smiled and laughed before answering, "You mean King Dante's new toy...." Her words suddenly quietened as her neck snapped and Sidewinder absorbed her essence. The expression on his face was the angriest it had been since his meager existence started. From her memories he drawn a map in his mind of the nearby area and started off down the street. spitting out the black essence of the demon across the pavement; he felt disgusted as well as fulfilled at the same time.

Sidewinder set on the warpath, consuming the many posessed across the city until he could find one demon to sink his teeth into without discarding the part required.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante's frustration grew with every passing moment as it brought him to his feet, his tail swung towards Illyria and wrapped around her neck tightly and picked her off the ground. Raising his hand in a high arc he was about to give in to his temper and brutality when suddenly a sound thundered past them.

Throwing Illyria to the ground he paced to the edge of the building and observed the dust clouds that covered one area of the city with anger and rage, his tower had been completely destroyed and his workforce had scattered in fear.

Dante's Bellowing voice filled the city as he commanded the denizens, "Useless....Utterly useless, that is what you are. Did i bring an army of mindless fools?" he asked rhetorically before continuing with a stamp of his foot and the spread of his wings. "No i brought an army of beasts from the fiery planes of Terrantis! Now find me this Creature who seeks to destroy what is mine and find him now damn you! Perhaps ill consider sparing the one who brings him before me." He ordered them.

Sighing momentarily he closed up his wings and marched back over to Illyria with a fast pace and drove his hand downwards onto Illyrias head, slowly pressuring her skull against the hard ground, "I will make sure you can hear his screams in his last moments" He threatened.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

With Dante's tail practically attempting to choke her to death, Illyria tried to pull it loos, but his strength overpowered her own. Unable to catch her breath she almost passed out. That though, was until one of the towers fell and shook the ground. The demon king now a little preoccupied, finally dropped her. The demoness now on her hands and knees gasping for air. But the sight of his anger toward the destruction of his town was just priceless. The demoness couldn't help but laugh.

" You claim your can concur my world, when you cant even manage this tiny rock. " Snickering away mocking, at how bad things are going for him. Dante rushed over to her, pinning her head to the ground. Illyria tried to pull and kick him off, but she was still too weak from the past torturous weeks and starvation.

"I will make sure you can hear his screams in his last moments"

Her eyes widened and her heart dropped. Realizing where the tower was, she knew there was a high possibility it was Sidewinders doing. Her eyes glowed red. Illyria couldn't tell if she was pist off, worried, or proud. either way, she wasn't about to let him hurt Sidewinder. At a fit of rage she kicked him in the face as hard as she could while simultaneously digging her claws deep into his forearm.

She Growled
" that's if you can catch him " twisted

(( sorry again no so great... on tablet.. and multitasking >.> <.< >.> ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

Sidewinder tore a bloody path through the massing crowds as he moved from place to place, a blur on the wind as he consumed more and more souls, thier black essences scattered as splatters on the ground. He was yet to find the one to fulfill his desire, the one who provide him with true power.

His consumption of the flesh of hundreds of the human populance had blurred his appearance, changing a feature with each passing new essence flowing through his body, the transformation was completely out of control. As he sucked dry the last from a group of ten he caught the faint noise of heavy footsteps as something approached through a strange mist that was not there before.

The being appeared to be human at first but then with a second glance the soul had mutated the walking flesh into spikes, wings and claws, the human resemblance was still close but still deformed around the limbs. "A challenge?" Sidewinder mused rhetorically as the beast took off the ground with suprising speed towards him, the claws dug deep through both shoulders. A grin escaped his expression as he started to absorb the essence, suddenly the beast jumped back in pain as its claws tore apart, leaving the remains to absorb into Sidewinders body. The taste of the mutated flesh was sweet, maybe he found the one he thought to himself before taking the iniative and returning the favour.

With a punch to the gut he brought the beast to its knees, his other hand formed claws at its finger tips much alike the beasts and thrust it into his chest cavity. When the claw pulled free it contained the blood stained heart of the beast. Tearing off a piece of the heart with his teeth he kicked over the corpse and chewed ravishingly, the remainder of the heart sank into his flesh and the claws returned to fingers again. "That could be handy, i wonder what else i could take" he pondered treading on the creature, its corpse shriveled as it was absorbed and then completely vanished.

Sidewinder felt a burning sensation all through his body as it shifted and turned flesh over flesh, looking like a large mixture of flesh as faces and other body parts attempted to escape and then receed, the heat was immense as chemical reactions changed the very essence of the man Sidewinder had tried to become. In the end nothing could be seen in the steam that had misted over.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante reeled back in reflex as the the kick met his face with suprising force and the claws were razor sharp as she dug in. Waving his arm about he threw Illyria towards the edge of the building accidently causing him to have to lash out with his tail and grab at her feet before she fell. Rubbing at his face he walked across to the edge and held Illyria high enough to see his face, the anger was apparent.

"One mention of his name and you lash out, is this love i see" he mused trying to provoke an answer out of her, "And you clearly understand nothing about the difference in conquering different worlds, i do not need another advisor" He told her.

Behind him the Demons had started laughing at his comment that Illyria had feelings for a non-demon, this was almost unheard of in all the burning worlds and even less on the human ones. After all a demon struggled to survive without the sulpuric air.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Spiraling over to the edge Illyria though it would be lights out. Her mind jumbled between thoughts of her lord and Sidewinder. But before she could understand what it all meant, Dante whipped his tail around her, knocking the wind right out of her. Her breath now heavy.

"One mention of his name and you lash out, is this love i see"

Her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't even admit to herself what she felt, let alone anyone else. Putting on a strong face, she grinned at his comment, and sighed a chuckle. " Actually from the way our date was going, I just thought you liked it rough, so I played along. Was I mistaken? Or do you just like to be at the giving end? " Trying to change the subject of Sidewinder. Even though her mind was jumbled with thoughts of her entire situation. The demons laughing made her very irritated, She really didn't like them from the moment she was brought in.

" Do you seriously enjoy the company of these mindless leaches? " Dante could see in Illyria the fire to kill them all for even thinking they where better than her. She didn't even seem to care her life was in his hands. All she wanted to do was shut their mouths permanently. Even their faces bothered her. Who where they to mock her. She was more of a demon than they could ever hope to become

(( sorry this isn't all that good, Mind was somewhere else today neutral ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

User Image

It felt like a milllion voices all cried out at once as his form shifted and moulded itself, his very flesh burned the air about him as the chemical mixture that made his being altered and changed right down to the atomic level. Turning the air to steam; his cries of pain sounded like a roaring beast as they echoed through the streets, drawing the attention of roaming possessed beings all hunting Sidewinder for a token of power.

As the crowd drew closer they found themselves engulfed in a hot mist and the sounds of painful cries. Following the noise they soon found that the last thing they heard was thier own dreadful cry as blades tore through the mist and shredded bodies to ribbons. Eventually the sounds of death slowly died and a single voice begged for mercy as the wind blew through and took the mist with it.

Almost a hundred corpses littered the street in a lake of blood, at its centre stood a being that was neither human nor demon but something inbetween. Blades and claws extended from the beings body like a mantle as thick armour clung to his torso and black hair blew with the wind to reveal sharply pointed ears much alike a elven character in stories of fantasy. Before the being a squirming human hung in the air as claws and blades gripped the flesh; causing lasting pain every moment.

The human begged for mercy as the being finally spoke, "Where?" he asked directly. The human squirmed even more as the claws gripped harder, provoking an immediate response "The tower!" they screamed. Looking around he saw many towering buildings and with anger he turned back to the human, whelping suddenly the human lifted a hand and pointed at one in particular.

"So you'll spare me right" The human said with a glint of hope in his eye, the next moment they found themselves decorating the immediate area with thier blood and body parts. The new Sidewinder had given birth to a stranger form than before but this just brought him one step closer as he treaded the bloody lake, however suddenly a look of confusion came across his face. "I can't...." he started before rushing over to the most complete corpse he could find.

Touching the corpse with an open hand he tried to use the same feeling as before when he absorbed someones essence however nothing happened, even the tormenting hunger and dread he felt before had gone. What is he now he asked himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff