Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

Harmony

♫ I’ve got this burning like my veins are filled with nothing but Gasoline.

And with a spark it’s gonna be the biggest fire they’ve ever seen. ♫

User Image

The cool night air tickled at Harmony's pale skin as she practically power walked through a crowd of humans and other creatures congregating in the more popular portion of the city, dodging from side to side to avoid running into anyone and creating a possible arguement that she honestly didn't feel like dealing with for the moment. Her mind was more focused on other things.

Eventually, she was granted freedom from the horribly claustrophobic feeling that came from being in the crowd and she breathed a rather happy sigh of relief. Pale blue eyes scanned the area around her from behind a holo-visor that cast a dull crimson glow against her features, pausing for a second before she proceeded along the footpath with her tattered scarf flipping about in the air behind her as she softly whistled a tune that followed a certain 'ghost of the past' whenever he showed up in her presence.

User Image

♫ Cut me down or let me run, either way it’s all gonna burn

The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch. ♫

DYN-00

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Carbine Harmony

As if to answer her infamous choice of whistled tune, another odd haunting quality of whistle would usher out to drag at the young womens attention. The origin of the multi-toned whistling deciding to abandon his brooding position against the lamp post to leisurely stroll his form out towards the other source with a brandished amused smile. Both hands dug into his pant pockets once more to blend in with the crowd a bit better as any that didn't mack eye contact would probably pass him right by without so much as a second glance in such radical times.

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

Harmony

User Image

The reploid's soft whistle stopped the moment she heard what she assumed was a response, a idle grin curling at her full lips when she chose to pause once again to search for the one that had suddenly caught her interest.

With a soft chuckle and a light re-adjustment of her human clothing, she more than happily began to move toward the direction that interesting whistle had come from, deciding that a little more whistling couldn't help in drawing them both to meeting halfway as quickly as possible.

User Image

The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch. ♫

DYN-00

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Carbine Harmony

(T)he (I)nquisitive (M)alevolent (I)nfatuation
"Kindness is the beginning of Cruelty"
~}:Leonardo S. Tensatsu:{~

Caution: Post's may contain explicit content, language, nudity, blood, or violence.

User Image
User Image
What do you despise?

User Image

Haste wasn't Leo's speciality, so when he noticed one person up a head speed up compared to the others littered about he'd speculate at the origin of the other whistle before pushing onward. As if to do justice to kung fu movies Leo's pale muscular form would bend at the knee with a powerful flex to launch his form up with little impact on the ground to launch less than ten feet up to kick off the side of a building. The manner of fluent grace associated with his movements not a passive trait never practiced but a much more disiplined technique that landed him to absorb the impact through gradually tensing his unique musculature system in the classic display of hunching a brief second before standing almost soundlessly.

"I like your style, sweetheart. Not many thugs around here kicking those kind of tunes." The multiple toned quality of his speech hinting at some manner of incidental seduction, almost as if his voice projected from more than one origin to caress all the physical sense's with an echo that ringed only within any mind that didn't guard its self from it. Ironic, as Leo's words would reflect his casual demeanor to suggest no real intent in the odd hypnotic manner of his body language, attractive almost innocent predator features all of which accentuated one another even as the traveling merchant mercenary attempted to dismiss, or work against it with his attempt at a friendly smile.

User Image

By this are you truly knownUser Image

Wheezing Smoker

{ sorray ah just moved, getting internet thursdai, will be more frequent afta! <3 }

Shameless Lunatic

(( Sorry guys been busy... But I'll post soon. Just remember there was crazy lightning that blew a lot of stuff up, so there are some fires, my character also blew up a few city blocks in a second blast... so some ppl are fleeing for their lives. And its now raining hard. Jajaja Just in case you wanna add that to your RPing ninja ))

Tipsy Poster

Vera---- at a diner

A flickering streetlight barely illuminated the road outside.

People were still running for their lives in some parts of the city. The sounds of things that Vera could block out droned on in the distance.

Meanwhile, Vera had avoided the storm outside like the plague. She was currently seated by herself at a booth in a rundown diner-- somebody had gotten the bright idea to turn an old trailer home into a diner. It was a stubby, cramped place. However, there were only two other people in the room: a middle-aged man who was sitting at the bar and a young waitress behind the counter. The lack of people made the air more breathable.

Vera's amber eyes narrowed as she tapped her pencil on the empty mug in front of her. "Writing's dull", murmured the demon. Upon looking at her work in the notebook in front of her, it was no wonder why she didn't care for it much. Sloppy, ineligible, always smudging up the ink. No, Vera preferred to voice her words instead of making a reader suffer with her chicken-scratch.

Her gaze flickered up from the writing to glance at her empty coffee mug. She looked over at the bar to find the man from earlier sound asleep behind the newspaper he'd been reading. The waitress was busy fingering something behind her ear as she studied her reflection in a small compact mirror.

Fiddling with the pencil between her pale, calloused fingers, Vera went back to working.

Shameless Lunatic

(( sorry cant rp tonight, bit busy right now, but if you keep the thread in the 1st page with a few post I'm sure someone might come in ))

Tipsy Poster

Dfrnt Illyria
(( sorry cant rp tonight, bit busy right now, but if you keep the thread in the 1st page with a few post I'm sure someone might come in ))

((It's all good. I really need to go to bed now anyway. >< And I'm willing to wait.

Think of that as a starting post. I'll think up more.))

Shameless Lunatic

Dodu Dindon
Dfrnt Illyria

((It's all good. I really need to go to bed now anyway. >< And I'm willing to wait.

Think of that as a starting post. I'll think up more.))

((cool ^ ^ have a good night ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

Ill post as soon as I get out of work, and incorporate the mass fires, and hysteria into it all.

For once I wasn't the one blowing up city blocks. ninja lol

Wheezing Smoker

The rain began gently kissing her eyebrows, slowly, building, growing into tiny blistering stabs, harsh kisses and biting, the water gnawing at her face. It began to wash the blood away. Maybe this was better. The rain soaked into her thin garments, the pale blue sheath around her bosom sticking to her pallid skin, revealing the dark pink nipples beneath. Gray eyes darting, she spotted a broken down tan shack down the way, running towards the building as if it would provide her safety. The rain was sustenance enough, and the blood.

Was the sky falling? She would like to think so, these electric storms invigorating her, making her want physicality and intangibility all at once, the infinite yin yang of presence and absence. What she really wanted was a good long smoke and maybe to lie naked on a field counting the dandelions and grasshoppers. Despite the rain, in the distance she noticed a plethora of fires decimating the town, eating away at the towers and buildings like fire ants eating a black and white moth, the great beauty taken in a breath of wind, fuel, and sensual fire. She wanted to touch the red and yellow, to feel the orange in her hair, to suckle the nectar of the earth and let it consume her like grass. It was handsome, the sheet rain slicing down against the bursting flames, the sickle fickle in cutting down the town. She wanted to possess the unattainable, like most. She was behind.

Rubbing her freckled arms, she peered out into the nothingness, pondering the everything around her, the distant screams and fire, the smoke rising to touch the stars, enveloping the darkness with more darkness. Too perfect. Was that music she heard, a soft tune in the void? Perhaps.

{ ^O^ }

Shameless Lunatic

Leonardo -S- Virunas

(( jajaja this was her 1st intro, so I thought I would give it a bit of a bang cat_blaugh

Hope your guys have fun tonight. Be back tomorrow. I'm waiting on someone for my entity girl, But I have another character I can use until then. ))

Wheezing Smoker

{ leo, mi love ^o^ }

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image

Harmony

User Image

Harmony herself moved just as casually as she always did while gradually closing the distance between herself and this mysterious stranger, lifting a gloved hand to gently tug her tattered yellow scarf from her neck just a little. Even a simple girl like Harmony held a certain attractiveness that was 'too perfect', as if the person that created her had the perfect woman in mind yet wanted her to be ordinary at the same time.

A smirk twisted it's way across her full lips when she was finally graced with the sight of the man, offering a hand to him with a soft chuckle. "Being a humble musician kind of helps with that, sweetness~" She almost purred, inhumanly pale blue eyes briefly raking over his form before she simply bowed her head and grinned. "Though, I could say the same for you...that tune you whistled was really interesting~"

User Image

DYN-00

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas