Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Knight

9,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pride the Ever-Living

She listened even as she took the glass and examined it. Carefully she moved the glass back and forth under her nose to get a more intimate smell of the liquid. “Mmm,” she said, the only thing she could against the strength of its potency. “I shall take your advice as it certainly smells deadly.” With that she would take a sip; It wasn’t a small sip, but a big one. She wasn’t the type to half-a** something.

Of course she would quickly begin to cough as the drink brought watering tears to her eyes. “That,” she said, throat hoarse and raw from the viciousness of the drink, “is damn strong.” She had to clear her throat several times, and even coughed a bit more before being able to speak properly. “Well, that’s certain interesting. It’s most certainly capable of killing, probably even me if I had enough of it.” She wasn’t sure on that fact, as she was still new at being a Sin and was completely certain on how great her limits were. She knew it would be fun to find out. “Though, I seem to have gained a skill when I became a Sin to expel all toxics from my body at will. I think it’s because of my water skills. Combine the raw energy of a Sin with that and I think I could probably rid myself of any and all poisons before they could kill me. What do you think?” Silver eyes drifted up to Pride, bright and glossy with the recent moisture within. She wondered what he would say to this development. She was certain he’d seen it all in his vast life time with the various other Sins, but she herself had never experienced these powers. His words and advice meant much to her as she greatly respected him.

Handsome Shounen

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Anise Silverclaw
Pride the Ever-Living

She listened even as she took the glass and examined it. Carefully she moved the glass back and forth under her nose to get a more intimate smell of the liquid. “Mmm,” she said, the only thing she could against the strength of its potency. “I shall take your advice as it certainly smells deadly.” With that she would take a sip; It wasn’t a small sip, but a big one. She wasn’t the type to half-a** something.

Of course she would quickly begin to cough as the drink brought watering tears to her eyes. “That,” she said, throat hoarse and raw from the viciousness of the drink, “is damn strong.” She had to clear her throat several times, and even coughed a bit more before being able to speak properly. “Well, that’s certain interesting. It’s most certainly capable of killing, probably even me if I had enough of it.” She wasn’t sure on that fact, as she was still new at being a Sin and was completely certain on how great her limits were. She knew it would be fun to find out. “Though, I seem to have gained a skill when I became a Sin to expel all toxics from my body at will. I think it’s because of my water skills. Combine the raw energy of a Sin with that and I think I could probably rid myself of any and all poisons before they could kill me. What do you think?” Silver eyes drifted up to Pride, bright and glossy with the recent moisture within. She wondered what he would say to this development. She was certain he’d seen it all in his vast life time with the various other Sins, but she herself had never experienced these powers. His words and advice meant much to her as she greatly respected him.

"The powers of every sin are different as you know, for doubtless all thrones but my own has changed a handful of times in all of time. You will come to find though, that you are not all the sin you could be my dear. You won, which is in fact true so the powers are yours to command, however you have not been fully transformed. This happens when the proper steps are missed. You are sin in name and rank only sadly. Though that is easily fixed." Came his response to her remark about the powers she now commanded. "Each sin has their own basic powers innate to their name. Surely you have already noticed your scent changes according to your moods no? It is sweet and alluring when you wish others harm, or are in a joyful mood. Makes others want to be closer to you. A useful skill indeed. However when you are mad you smell like burn sugar, not so bad but not as sweet either."

Yet another page of his book turned on it's own and he started to read on. There was a slightly amused air about him now however. The drink was strong, and honestly he was a bit amused that she took it as she just had. Then again such were her ways. "Though right now I assume you are wondering how it is you missed this step no? Also how you fix it, yes?" He asked her with a bit of a laugh.

Devoted Knight

9,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pride the Ever-Living

"The powers of every sin are different as you know, for doubtless all thrones but my own has changed a handful of times in all of time. You will come to find though, that you are not all the sin you could be my dear. You won, which is in fact true so the powers are yours to command, however you have not been fully transformed. This happens when the proper steps are missed. You are sin in name and rank only sadly. Though that is easily fixed." Came his response to her remark about the powers she now commanded. "Each sin has their own basic powers innate to their name. Surely you have already noticed your scent changes according to your moods no? It is sweet and alluring when you wish others harm, or are in a joyful mood. Makes others want to be closer to you. A useful skill indeed. However when you are mad you smell like burn sugar, not so bad but not as sweet either."

Yet another page of his book turned on it's own and he started to read on. There was a slightly amused air about him now however. The drink was strong, and honestly he was a bit amused that she took it as she just had. Then again such were her ways. "Though right now I assume you are wondering how it is you missed this step no? Also how you fix it, yes?" He asked her with a bit of a laugh.

As he begin to explain about her being a Sin, she became completely engrossed with his words. He had her full attention. For the moment, her drink was forgot as she listened and considered everything he said. “I didn’t know that… wait, OH! That’s what happened. I kept smelling new things and I thought it was perhaps just because my sense of scent had gotten stronger. It never occurred to me it was my scent changing.”

She leaned on the counter, arms folded so her elbows to her hands all rested on the marble. So enamored in this revelation, she’d leaned in closer to him without really meaning to. “Yes, I’m most certainly curious. I would not want to be an incomplete Lust and I would most certainly like to know how to fix it.”

Handsome Shounen

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Anise Silverclaw
Pride the Ever-Living

As he begin to explain about her being a Sin, she became completely engrossed with his words. He had her full attention. For the moment, her drink was forgot as she listened and considered everything he said. “I didn’t know that… wait, OH! That’s what happened. I kept smelling new things and I thought it was perhaps just because my sense of scent had gotten stronger. It never occurred to me it was my scent changing.”

She leaned on the counter, arms folded so her elbows to her hands all rested on the marble. So enamored in this revelation, she’d leaned in closer to him without really meaning to. “Yes, I’m most certainly curious. I would not want to be an incomplete Lust and I would most certainly like to know how to fix it.”

He nodded, and closed his book. "Well your over all sense have been changed and enlightened so to say, that happens to every being that becomes a sin in any sense of the word." He said with a slight sigh. "Though it is those slight changes that make them think they are the be all and end all. As it stands that is hardly ever the case. You are Lust, title, throne, and partial body. Incomplete you are still a force not to be messed with lightly. You are immortal, but sadly not invincible. The form you had can be killed, though your spirit can not pass on. However dying in your current state, while painful for a bit, would be bad, as you would have no full way of returning in your rebirth. Why you might be wondering? Simple, you did not finish your transformation into the sin of Lust." Came his simple answer.

"You might wonder how to do that. Simple, chose the age you wish to look forever, chose the form you wish to take forever, and embrace the magic and right of being a sin. Trust me, easier said than done in some cases." He said with a bit of a laugh. "Not to mention you have some many new skills at your command. Well a side from the enlightened stance of things and your new found powers, oh and the magic, as well as the destructive force of being a sin." On and on he went, sort of lost in the moment it seemed. "Granted you may not have had much magic when you where a Lesser, but now you will find you have a lot more than you have ever been use to. Though the amount of control of it might be different even as a sin. You have no experience throwing a fireball at all, so how much energy would you know it needs to maintain it's form and so on while being thrown hmmm?" He turned and asked her, as if waiting for the answer.

"But you see my point I assume." He said as he took another sip of his drink. "Just repeat after me and fill in where it is needed. "I -your name here- here by take on the right and mantle of the sin of Lust. I chose -the age you wish to appear at default goes here- as my eternal age. I chose -state or mentally see what form you wish to take by default and be seen as- as my eternal form. " It really wasn't that hard, but some people generally got the form thing wrong these days so hence his helping hand. She didn't want to appear as a marshmallow or a potatoe as the default did she? He highly doubted she did. "After which be prepared for some interesting feelings and such as you change." That was always the oddest part for all of the new people.

Devoted Knight

9,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pride the Ever-Living

She listened, metallic eyes inquisitive and curious as she absorbed all his words. Indeed, her scent would have changed to match her current mood; a curious wonder. Pride would likely smell it, an elusive, ever changing scent that made one wonder just what it was. One moment it seemed it might be the scent of chocolate, only to change to wine and just as you believe you’d grasped the scent of it, it would wharf away and become something entirely different, something mysterious. No matter how close it seemed you came to knowing it, it changed and left you continuously curious. It was highly plausible that those who smelled it would be enticed to lean in closer, to linger the nose along bare skin in a vain effort to grasp the truth of the changing scent.

She laughed a bit nervously as he came to the part about magic, and her smell changed. It would take on a Marjoram scent, a smell that sought to relax the senses. “No, I wouldn’t know what to put in a fireball, I’m afraid I’m completely novice at magic.”

As he explained the process, Lust would stand without saying anything for a long moment. She would consider everything before uttering the words. “Very well,” she finally said after considering the answers and implications of everything. “I, Anise Silverclaw, here by take on the right and mantle of the sin of Lust. I chose age twenty as my eternal age. I chose my true form as my eternal form.” At first it would seem that nothing happened just a sense of building tension.

Then the change begun, Lust stepping back as her skin begun to turn grey while she gritted her teeth. The transformation was always painful, no matter how many times it transpired. This time it seemed different somehow, the transformation taking root at the deepest level of her being. It wouldn’t take long, the woman growing fangs, claws and eventually a set of wings and a tail. Her ears flickered as her eyes remained closed, everything about her settling into place. She inhaled deeply, her sense of smell even greater than it truly had ever been. She could smell the various liquors through their sealed bottles, the scent of aged wood, the cleaning agents of what she’d recently cleared the counter with. Lingering scents of various people lingered among the air, and of course, the ripe scent of Pride sitting nearby drifted to her nostrils. Furthermore, she could smell something else and knew it was her own scent; wild and primal. It was a scent that made one crave adventure, desperate for the purity of nature. It was a musky scent, though unmistakably feminine. Taking a deep breath once again, she slowly opened her eyes.

Her skin tingled, alive with feeling as if the very air caressed her. The various scents made her ache with a need for something she didn’t quite understand. She felt anxious, eager, desperate and so much more that she had to shift in order to try and contain it all. She swallowed and cleared her throat, trying to think of what to say, what to do to calm the sudden rage of emotions and feelings. She could see so much, after images danced about the room, so much that her eyes momentary left Pride. The scents… they were moving, dancing; showing her things as if the people that had left the scents were still there. They moved, and she could feel such passions from them; passions for things, passions for life, passions for love.

Then, her vision caught sight of Pride again as he sat sipping his drink and reading his book. It was as if several Pride’s had taken over. There was him in the flesh, and the various ‘scents’ moving about around him. It was like watching layers of insubstantial Pride’s mingle and overlap. It was disconcerting to say the least. What ‘really’ set of her off though was when she realized what each image meant. It was his passion. Whether it was a passion for an object, an emotion or even a passion of the flesh, she could see it all in various shades of ‘scent’. Furthermore, it was as if it was the potential for passion, showing various degrees of it. It was one thing to see such things from lingering scents, but quite another to see such things from a live person. Worst, she just knew this wasn’t going to be a onetime thing, she would have to ‘see’ this with everyone. She stumbled back, complexion turning a dark shade of grey nearing black in embarrassment. Her tail hit the shelf behind her, pushing her off balance as dozens of bottles of alcohol came raining to the ground. The loud crash of shattering bottles spun her around, the woman glad to look away from what she was seeing as she dropped down to start picking up pieces. She cleared her throat, trying to regain some composure, but it wasn’t working. She could still smell so much, and it reminded her of the moving, overlapping images even when she closed tight her eyes. “So-Sorry…. I’m disoriented…” As if to show her confusion and over-stimulus her tail trashed anxiously behind her.

Handsome Shounen

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
The way she reacted and what she chose was her choice though it seemed she payed the price. "Caught sight of something you did not like I take it?" He asked slightly amused, though he knew from her keener sense she would now seem him in a different way. He would still be the same to her, for he always hid what would scare them all to death. The monster he really was that lay just below that mask of crafted magic about him. Though he doubted she just saw the first layer of the mask now. Before when they had spared a few times, she had seen slightly past it then because as his powers rose in level and might the mask fell away in bits. However now he was rather certain she could see well past the first layer or two if she truly tried or used the power of her actual sin eyes, though that skill changed with each new sin.

It was one of the very few reasons Victoria never used her sight around him. She wanted her beloved doll to be just as she wished him, and not see the terror that he really was. Then again such was the nature of things with fairy magic running about them. Far more dangerous then anything normal in the slightest. Still there was a sense of pity, so with a snap of his fingers, the mess righted itself in no time at all. "Maybe you should change to something a wee bit more human looking my dear." Came his reply and caution to her.

Devoted Knight

9,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pride the Ever-Living

The new intensity of what she felt was like being completely born again. Everything felt new, different, exotic. The smells, they awoke deeper feelings in her she hadn’t felt in years, a yearning that set a dull ache and she wondered if it would ever be able to satisfy the craving. Still, she felt so alive, bursting at the seams with a need to simply live the adventure that was life.

As Pride spoke, her head would turn and she would look up over her shoulder, having sunk to the glass coated floor. Her eyes seemed a bit more rounded than normal, her grey face still flushed with emotion. Blue, like a sapphire, her irises observed him as if seeing something for the first time. The dancing images where still there, but she focused a bit and some of them faded into the background, while others stayed clear to the forefront. A curiousness took over her, though she could ‘smell’ these different passions she couldn’t yet identify what they were for. She could guess, but would not know precisely. Where they emotions? Dreams? Past experiences? Hopes? Fears?

Could those things even possess a smell? She felt they could, and just maybe she’d gained a sense of smell so keen she could actually smell things other beings simply could not. It was strange thought that smell would be the thing that opened her lustful side to such a degree. At the same time, she found it fascinating. So, she sat, flushed, bleeding from small cuts and staring at Pride with a gaze of utter curiosity that she found herself lost in the moment.

Then he snapped his finger and shattered the moment, broken glasses correcting themselves, even the pieces embedded in her legs. So saturated with adrenaline and emotion she didn’t even really feel it. She still bleed though, but that wasn’t much of a concern at the moment either. And at his suggestion, she blushed deeper and cleared her throat. “Yes,” she said with a nervous little smile. “I suppose so.”

So she willed her body to revert to a human form. At first nothing happened, a stubborn wall that blocked the change from coming. It was as if her being wanted to stay like it was, its true form. But no, Anise had control, it must obey her. Slowly, after a forceful push, her body begun to revert; first her wings and tail faded away, her skin turned a pale cream and her eyes turned back to startling silver. Giving him a tentative smile and pulling herself up to her feet she dusted herself off. “I think it’s going to be interesting getting used to so many new things.” Then she looked up at him, face still slightly flushed. “It should be fun.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games