10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Essi the Thief
Anise Silverclaw
Essi the Thief

The Wayward Thief

Essi pushed the wooden door forward, slowly creaking open to reveal a well stocked bar with an absent looking woman behind it. The moment his boot first entered the room however; before it had even landed on the floorboards, she was right and attentive. A shaggy eyebrow cocked, intrigued. He sniffled his whiskers before taking another step in, gliding his hand off of the door and letting it swing shut before looking up and down the bar. Next to a few other mysterious people talking, the place was empty.

Approaching the bar with a face of discontent, Essi stood before it and her; as if the two may be on fire, and they didn't know it. He stood like that for a time, simply gathering in all the information of what was going on here. No business. No world. Just... a bar. In the middle of nothing. Nothing, nothing; at that. Just dirt and drinks. "Where..." He trailed for a moment, gauging her reaction, "...am I, exactly?"

He seemed to stand there, absorbing the silence of the moment. Silver irises; vivid, soul gazing, silver watched him with increasing curiosity. The longer it took for him to speak, the more she anticipated his words. Then they slide out in a sort of wondrous confusion. A soft, bouncing chuckle slipped past her unpainted lips. “This is the Dead End Tavern. It’s in the center of a dimensional rift, so that people of all worlds can find their way here. I suppose the barren land outside confused you? I can understand why. No matter how far you walk in any direction outside you’ll find your way back to us.”

Reaching a slender hand up from its resting place on the bar, the woman would tuck some hair behind her ear. “So, would you like something to drink, or do you need some extra time to cope with the oddest of this place?” There was a smile on her lips, a mischievous little thing that threw twinkling stars in her eyes.

((So that took forever and a day. I'm really sorry for such a long delay. >.< ))

Unholy Billionaire

20,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
He rift walked from Bekenstein to the tavern for a drink and looked worse for wear than ever before. Something had gone terribly amiss and he looked unlike his costume VERY DEAD. His skin was sweaty and pasty white with red roses on the cheeks indicating sickness and as soon as he stepped through he collapsed on the floor out cold.

Dedicated Survivor

Anise Silverclaw
Essi the Thief

The Wayward Thief

Essi pushed the wooden door forward, slowly creaking open to reveal a well stocked bar with an absent looking woman behind it. The moment his boot first entered the room however; before it had even landed on the floorboards, she was right and attentive. A shaggy eyebrow cocked, intrigued. He sniffled his whiskers before taking another step in, gliding his hand off of the door and letting it swing shut before looking up and down the bar. Next to a few other mysterious people talking, the place was empty.

Approaching the bar with a face of discontent, Essi stood before it and her; as if the two may be on fire, and they didn't know it. He stood like that for a time, simply gathering in all the information of what was going on here. No business. No world. Just... a bar. In the middle of nothing. Nothing, nothing; at that. Just dirt and drinks. "Where..." He trailed for a moment, gauging her reaction, "...am I, exactly?"

Unholy Billionaire

20,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Theoretician
" Not anymore no, The pressure in ones skull dissipates once you are through and the nausea fades faster. Sure I may still look green but I don't toss my cookies anymore"

He watched the other stretch and out of reflex yawned and did the same and then looked about himself sniffing for food.

" You ever been to space?"
Kiro_Shinigami
Theoretician

" First time I rift walked I puked my innards up, Not pretty. Its better all trips after....Now i rift walk like I sleepwalk. Fluently!"

He gave a chuckle his massive canines on show when he did and his skin was soft and downy now not human anymore and his eyes radiated a pure lust for blood and contact. If an incubus could be as alluring they would fall to his knees and beg him for love.

Kiro sipped his drink still as dainty as elegant and as cautious as he always did making the drink last and his company.

" You sure man? Nothing non alcoholic? The coffee here is fantastic"

''Hopefully you didn't puke too much that time.'' Stretches his arms out twists at his core to stretch his back. ''I'm sure. Thank you.''

Unholy Billionaire

20,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Theoretician

" First time I rift walked I puked my innards up, Not pretty. Its better all trips after....Now i rift walk like I sleepwalk. Fluently!"

He gave a chuckle his massive canines on show when he did and his skin was soft and downy now not human anymore and his eyes radiated a pure lust for blood and contact. If an incubus could be as alluring they would fall to his knees and beg him for love.

Kiro sipped his drink still as dainty as elegant and as cautious as he always did making the drink last and his company.

" You sure man? Nothing non alcoholic? The coffee here is fantastic"
Kiro_Shinigami
Theoretician
" Its better the second time, Did you not vomit the first time? the whole pressure change when rift walking it can ******** someone up so badly"
The Ever changing man at the table with the other was morphing in a fit of pain into a wolf and once his transformation was complete he howled loud and long.

" Sorry for that...My DNA shifts with what my nightclubs need to see, Care for another drink?"

''I'll keep that in mind when I'm consuming dairy proucts, fruits, and beans.'' Shudders at the thought thinks that walking/running would be more benificial health wise. ''Oh, no thank you.''

Unholy Billionaire

20,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Theoretician
" Its better the second time, Did you not vomit the first time? the whole pressure change when rift walking it can ******** someone up so badly"
The Ever changing man at the table with the other was morphing in a fit of pain into a wolf and once his transformation was complete he howled loud and long.

" Sorry for that...My DNA shifts with what my nightclubs need to see, Care for another drink?"

Devoted Knight

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Essi the Thief

Silver irises rose from there gaze upon the bar, Anise having heard the squeak of the door. She’d been lost in thought, pondering upon various fleeting thoughts. Boredom would do that to a person, or so she’d learned. A new customer; a smile flashed across her face and she stood strange from her slumping laziness. “Welcome,” she beamed with a now sanguine voice. It always made her happy to see new people going her modest little tavern. “Can I help you to a drink,” she called loud enough to be heard even from a distance.

Tone arms pressed against the bar, keeping her from leaning again. Tilting her head as she awaited his response, her long length black hair bounced softly. What sort of person had fate brought her this time?

Dedicated Survivor

The Wayward Thief
An Introduction...

Waves crashed and echoed against the wooden planks his boots held so firmly to. He was too heated to feel the cool water seep into his boots and splash his face as his small dingy made it's way through the torrent. Tight grip whined against the ropes of his sail; fighting the ominous black of the clouds overhead. The wind howled with anger; rain pelting him with spite.
Even to his crew, he remained a mystery. He'd often take trips on his own, like this one, not to be seen for days; weeks; only to return with more stories than treasures. As if an unseen force watched over him, he was privy to adventure, and a stranger to death. Though if he'd somehow opened the pages of life and kept them secret, the man knew how to do things other men thought impossible. An adventurer at heart; a scoundrel by trade; a seducer to women; but most importantly: A troublemaker.

Essi, turned his head up in the downpour to witness a trembling surge across the sky. It crossed the clouds, tracing each of it's clouds, giving character and shape to the horrible sky, before defying laws and bringing itself down to the water. In the instant that he'd noticed it; it was in that instant that he'd known he'd been hit as well. With a flash of light and a thunderous applause; him, and his now burning ship, were stranded. Though not, as one would think, a midst the water in pieces. No, his ship was whole.

_____

Essi fluttered his eyes sometime later, the smell of charcoal and crisp ocean air filling his senses. A migraine accompanied his aching body as he lifted himself off of the bow. He spat out his dry lips; looking about with tired eyes. As far as he could see... there was nothing. Just him, his smoldering ship, and some sand. Thoughts raced across his head about death and other livings, but he quickly shook those ideas off. He'd been in situations like this before - like when he drunkenly staggered into Sigil. He just had to find a way out of here.
Hopping down from his ship, he began to walk, headed down the sandy realm, searching for anything he might be able to set as an anchor for where he was at. He wasn't as wet as he was prior; more stale then anything. His tawny white shirt no longer clung to him as it had; but now waved about in wrinkles and creases. His sword hung by his side, bouncing off his leather boots and brown trousers.
He blew out his tasseled hair as he looked on in the distance to see a building. Good a place as any to start, he supposed. Maybe he'd get lucky, and it'd be a bar with drinks.

As always, his luck turned out. He opened the door...
Theoretician
Kiro_Shinigami
Theoretician
The firm shake returned his hands where gruff but elegant shaped, the hands of a man that had seen work all his life his eyes showing the desire of a thousand suns burning within them as he smiled warmly " I could help you with it, I rift walk myself and have one open between my Nightclub and here and a manor in a realm of old. Its not easy to do it at first as you gotta visualize the spot you want to open up on and drag your fingers along the air before you and like opening a present you part the fabrics of time and space"

He drew on the table with a claw into the woodwork before smothering it with his heat and making it shimmer.

''Ah, so you visualize before hand. Why didn't I think of it before?'' He taps his chin and strokes his theoretical facial hair. ''Thy would nice of you to teach me, but currently I'm perfecting my martial arts skills. However, being able to teleport to China first at will doesn't sound like a bad idea.''

''I see.'' Skillfully takes note of the instructions to remind him during his meditation hours. ''This is marvelous. Traveling is always a great way to directly engage in learning.'' Squints and runs his i gets through his long soft-looking hair.

Unholy Billionaire

20,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Theoretician
" Close your eyes speak the name of where you are going over and over in your mind and banish all other thought. Just when you do dont go to where you can feel people, It will freak them out and you may get killed" He shrugged and lifted his tentacles wriggling and had half of his body in the rift he made
Kiro_Shinigami
Theoretician
The firm shake returned his hands where gruff but elegant shaped, the hands of a man that had seen work all his life his eyes showing the desire of a thousand suns burning within them as he smiled warmly " I could help you with it, I rift walk myself and have one open between my Nightclub and here and a manor in a realm of old. Its not easy to do it at first as you gotta visualize the spot you want to open up on and drag your fingers along the air before you and like opening a present you part the fabrics of time and space"

He drew on the table with a claw into the woodwork before smothering it with his heat and making it shimmer.

''Ah, so you visualize before hand. Why didn't I think of it before?'' He taps his chin and strokes his theoretical facial hair. ''Thy would nice of you to teach me, but currently I'm perfecting my martial arts skills. However, being able to teleport to China first at will doesn't sound like a bad idea.''

Unholy Billionaire

20,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Theoretician

Anise Silverclaw
Theoretician
''Well If there is no need than it must be up to me to decide.'' Squints impishly and leaves a tail of gold on the table. His hands take the plate and then begins nipping on the toast.

She looked at the coin and considered. Kiro had tried to pay her as well, but she'd refused . Greed was sure to like gold, but it simply held no interest to her. Returning her silver eyes to the male she smiled without taking the laid out gold. "How about instead of this gold, you repay me by visiting us often? The more regulars we have the more likely to draw in a new crowd. That's worth far more than gold."

((Sorry for the delay, work is calling~))

''fair enough.'' He tapped took his coin back and finished his meal. ''Thank you for the hospitality. Consider me a regular.'' Smiles as his long ears shift up and down.

((I understand life calls me.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces