Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiro_Shinigami
Theoretician
" Not anymore no, The pressure in ones skull dissipates once you are through and the nausea fades faster. Sure I may still look green but I don't toss my cookies anymore"

He watched the other stretch and out of reflex yawned and did the same and then looked about himself sniffing for food.

" You ever been to space?"

''Oh I have never had a problem with nausia. However I have had a friend describe the symptomes and I wouldn't take the chance. Although he is a writing major, who'm I regard as really good at exaggerating.'' Thinks and taps his chin. ''And I've never been to space.''

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Theoretician
Kiro_Shinigami
Theoretician
" Not anymore no, The pressure in ones skull dissipates once you are through and the nausea fades faster. Sure I may still look green but I don't toss my cookies anymore"

He watched the other stretch and out of reflex yawned and did the same and then looked about himself sniffing for food.

" You ever been to space?"

''Oh I have never had a problem with nausia. However I have had a friend describe the symptomes and I wouldn't take the chance. Although he is a writing major, who'm I regard as really good at exaggerating.'' Thinks and taps his chin. ''And I've never been to space.''

" id not worry, I have some help making the rifts seamless and soon space travel will not be needed anymore, People can rift walk without the nausea "

He nodded smiled a little very tired as he was fighting in a war and still having time to come and sit and drink without a spear or a holy blade trying for his life.

" Feel free to one day when you wanna come see me, The rifts I leave here dont stay open long as a risk of radiation levels becoming to much to handle and tho still safe to be around, It gets messy afterwards."

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
He walked back in via the rift he left last time and sat down ordering a pint of Cider and craved a steak. " Id kill for some meat right now"

He had a stomach so empty it hurt. The pint of Cider arrived and he just was about to order for a steak before he lost himself in his drink instead and looked about

" I need to travel more"

Dedicated Survivor

Anise Silverclaw

The Wayward Thief

The Thief didn't seem to mull it over for long; even only taking a glance at the man collapsing in the doorway. Looking back to the bartender, he shrugged his shoulders and offered a muddied smile.
"Ah, that explains it then," And with words trailing off as if he had more to say, Essi took a seat at the bar like he'd already known any and everything the young woman mentioned. Crooking his back and leaning into the bar, the thief sat with intent and interest. Resting his head upon the table with his right, he lay his hand to the side of his cheek; only for small thought. He could still smell the wood from his awakening.
"Just pour me your finest rum, love." Cliche.

Loyal Knight

10,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Essi the Thief

She’d slipped into the kitchen as Kiro proclaimed his desperate need for meet and returned with a 20oz porter house steak. Setting it on the counter she gave it a slide and it moved down toward where Kiro was, stopping just a few inches from the male. “One plate of meat, hope you like it med-well. If not, I’ll make another.” Of course, her kitchen functioned just as the Sin’s did. A quick thought and you got what you asked for, a convenience for her.

Then, silver eyes turned to the thief that had entered before as he took a seat. “Certainly,” she said in response to his request for rum. Moving to the back of the counter, she took a bottle of rum, of the highest grade and poured it into a glass. Turning back, she’d place the glass on the counter in front of him. “Here you go, enjoy.”

After placing the drink on the counter, she’d lean over it a little away from him. “So, how’d you end up in this forsaken place?” Her eyes were turned on him in curiosity, dark black hair framing his face. She asked, but usually people were running from things when they ended up here. Whether it was from a hunter, a bounty, a bad past, or whatever else they didn’t want to face. Was he the same, or had he came here by some other misfortune?

Dedicated Survivor

The Wayward Thief

"Kind of rough to say about your own place," The Thief smiled in response. His rough fingers made their way from the stubble of his cheeks and around the cold, smooth glass. As he lifted, the fingers bounced around the glass in a sort of dance, hovering before his reflection. After his thought, he honored it by shooting it straight. Slithering down his throat, it burned.
He set the glass down; most of it gone.
Before he'd give her the dignity to recover from his previous observation, he'd assault her with another question; "I don't know, you tell me." Though purely all by means of the thrill for conversation. The more time he spent with the woman, the more he'd become comfortable around her. His seat held him right, the room stayed warm, and the service was quick. He could spend hours here, with her permitting.
Odd.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
He watched as he sipped his cider, He was always in a corner observing like a lone raven. Kiro had space to tend to but seeing he had no crew of his own anymore he felt he had to get away and so he did. Valaura was place he called safe for his hind was safe there.

His eyes flicked between his patron sin and the man with a rapt concentration.

Loyal Knight

10,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Essi the Thief

“Rough,” she said in response, “but none the less true.” With that a smile curved her lips again, and she leaned back, standing her full five foot three, five foot five with the addition of her heels. “Only you would know the details of your journey here, unless you’ve forgotten the last bit? Run into someone chasing you or maybe you’re hiding from your past, or maybe even you got tired of your old home so you dropped in on us. I couldn’t say for sure, but I’m sure it’s fascinating regardless.”

She chuckled very softly and scratched a line along her chin with a long nail. “Really, we get all sorts of people traveling through here, though it seems most of them don’t stay. I guess they find a better place to move on too.” Looking up as she considered such things, her eyes had moved away from him but now the silver irises fell back to the male. “What of you, will you be moving on, or sticking around for a while?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff