Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Knight

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
Anise would bound into sight from nowhere, a wide smile showing off bright teeth. "Hello there, one fireball on the rocks." Granted, Anise had to resort to looking at a trusted list. In that list had all the ingredients she need for various mixed drinks. After pouring the drink over the rocks, she passed the drink to the girl. "Here you go."

She nods her head to the bar tender.
Thanks.
She takes a sip.
So what is this place?
Aslinn then lights a cigarette.

Leaning on the table, arms folded casually she would smile toward her. Her hair was a dark raven black, pulled back and high to be kept out of the face. Metallic silver eyes gave a piercing gaze, no matter what mood Anise might have been in.

"This is the dead end tavern. A tavern located in between realms. People from all over the multi-verse can come here. No matter where your from, if you need to get away for a while, this place will find its way in front of you. It's a haven of sort, though a rowdy one as many warriors come here. I don't do much about breaking up fights. So, what brings you here, dear? You running from something, lost, or just aimlessly wondering?"

Shifting to a full standing position, he pressed her hands to the bar instead. She was a mere five foot three, a few inches thrown in from her platform heeled boots. There was an aura of friendliness swarming around her, but something else lurked beneath that. Something primal, something dark... and dangerous.

((I apologize about the tardiness. Work has been taking up much of my time.))

Friendly Genius

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
Anise would bound into sight from nowhere, a wide smile showing off bright teeth. "Hello there, one fireball on the rocks." Granted, Anise had to resort to looking at a trusted list. In that list had all the ingredients she need for various mixed drinks. After pouring the drink over the rocks, she passed the drink to the girl. "Here you go."

She nods her head to the bar tender.
Thanks.
She takes a sip.
So what is this place?
Aslinn then lights a cigarette.

Leaning on the table, arms folded casually she would smile toward her. Her hair was a dark raven black, pulled back and high to be kept out of the face. Metallic silver eyes gave a piercing gaze, no matter what mood Anise might have been in.

"This is the dead end tavern. A tavern located in between realms. People from all over the multi-verse can come here. No matter where your from, if you need to get away for a while, this place will find its way in front of you. It's a haven of sort, though a rowdy one as many warriors come here. I don't do much about breaking up fights. So, what brings you here, dear? You running from something, lost, or just aimlessly wondering?"

Shifting to a full standing position, he pressed her hands to the bar instead. She was a mere five foot three, a few inches thrown in from her platform heeled boots. There was an aura of friendliness swarming around her, but something else lurked beneath that. Something primal, something dark... and dangerous.

((I apologize about the tardiness. Work has been taking up much of my time.))
I guess a little of all three. Oh don't worry love, I think I am out of juice for fighting tonight.
Aslinn sighed. Recent memories of only a few hours ago flooded her mind. A casual laugh escaped her lips.
Busy much?
She took a sip while looking at the patient barteneder.

Devoted Knight

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
I guess a little of all three. Oh don't worry love, I think I am out of juice for fighting tonight.
Aslinn sighed. Recent memories of only a few hours ago flooded her mind. A casual laugh escaped her lips.
Busy much?
She took a sip while looking at the patient barteneder.

There was a quirk of her full lips, pulling them into a bit of a smirk. Depending on the day, she might have been tempted to attack the girl just to stir up some fun. Of course that would require her to be very bored which she wasn't. For now, she was content conversing. "I'm sure you'll get your juice back in time. Might need it around here. You never know who or what will show up."

Stretching a bit herself, the woman's arms pulled up over her head, and she suddenly looked taller as her pressed up on her tip-toes. There was a flash of flesh from her toned belly before the stretch ended. "Honestly, it seems it just recently picked up. So your added presence is welcome. I'm happy to have guest and someone to serve. My little place is humble, but a nice place regardless. I do hope you return often. You're even welcome to stay. We have rooms available. There is also another world, my home world, attached to here. You're welcome to visit there as well."

Friendly Genius

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Busy much?
She took a sip while looking at the patient bartender.

There was a quirk of her full lips, pulling them into a bit of a smirk. Depending on the day, she might have been tempted to attack the girl just to stir up some fun. Of course that would require her to be very bored which she wasn't. For now, she was content conversing. "I'm sure you'll get your juice back in time. Might need it around here. You never know who or what will show up."

Stretching a bit herself, the woman's arms pulled up over her head, and she suddenly looked taller as her pressed up on her tip-toes. There was a flash of flesh from her toned belly before the stretch ended. "Honestly, it seems it just recently picked up. So your added presence is welcome. I'm happy to have guest and someone to serve. My little place is humble, but a nice place regardless. I do hope you return often. You're even welcome to stay. We have rooms available. There is also another world, my home world, attached to here. You're welcome to visit there as well."

She pondered for a moment. Watching the woman's body language, she lazily grabbed one of the throwing knives from the holster on her leg and placed it on the bar counter. Blood stained the blade from the fight only hours ago.
Yes a room might be nice. I... have been traveling quite a lot today.
She looked to her left, then to her right, and back again. Everyone seemed silent, watching their drinks like they were waiting for something to happen.
Anything fun to do around here?
Aslinn took the last drag of her cigarette and placed it in the ashtray where it had slowly burnt out.

Devoted Knight

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Busy much?

She pondered for a moment. Watching the woman's body language, she lazily grabbed one of the throwing knives from the holster on her leg and placed it on the bar counter. Blood stained the blade from the fight only hours ago.
She looked to her left, then to her right, and back again. Everyone seemed silent, watching their drinks like they were waiting for something to happen.
Aslinn took the last drag of her cigarette and placed it in the ashtray where it had slowly burnt out.

Silver eyes fell upon the bloodied dagger, the smell of recent blood filling her nose. Then, the warrior toned woman looked up again. "Feel free to find any empty room. We don't take payment here so you're welcome to stay for as long as you like."

Leaning back on the counter casually, a light shrug of the shoulders was given to the second question. "Depends on the day I suppose. Had you not stated your previous desire to hold off on a fight, I might be tempted to jump you and amp up the excitement, but I feel it would be rude to attack a guest before they've had a chance to relax."

The scent of the cigarette smoke was bothering her, the stale smell far too strong to her sensitive nose. Of course she wouldn't let onto it, not about to complain about someone else's habit. It wasn't against any rule to smoke and she wasn't planning to implement suc
h a rule.

Loyal Smoker

5,950 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Dark blinked and responded with a hint of enjoyment " Oh no, no, no, Im not the father" he chuckled a bit now. " Simply a friend being given the news" Dark stretched now a light rose color filling his cheeks at the assumption he was the father. His face cooled soon after and his smile remained ever fixed.

Devoted Knight

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Azlein
The_Scarlet_Widow
Dark_Initiate

Tori waited for the other woman to respond to her comment on the eyes, though her attention shifted slightly as the woman and then the male spoke. “Hello,” she’d say to the both of them, realizing she’d been rude not to speak to them when Belle had introduced them as well. “It’s nice to meet you both.” Giving a smile, she waved a bit toward the other two.

Friendly Genius

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Busy much?

Silver eyes fell upon the bloodied dagger, the smell of recent blood filling her nose. Then, the warrior toned woman looked up again. "Feel free to find any empty room. We don't take payment here so you're welcome to stay for as long as you like."

Leaning back on the counter casually, a light shrug of the shoulders was given to the second question. "Depends on the day I suppose. Had you not stated your previous desire to hold off on a fight, I might be tempted to jump you and amp up the excitement, but I feel it would be rude to attack a guest before they've had a chance to relax."

The scent of the cigarette smoke was bothering her, the stale smell far too strong to her sensitive nose. Of course she wouldn't let onto it, not about to complain about someone else's habit. It wasn't against any rule to smoke and she wasn't planning to implement suc
h a rule.

Aslinn laughed a maniacal laugh.
Great. I might need to hide for a little while. I promise I won't bring much trouble.
She finished off the last of her Fireball and crossed her legs looking at the man beside her talking to the waitress about being a father or some sort.
Can I please get a refill? So what is your name?
She pushed her empty glass toward the woman. Aslinn crossed her arms under her chest and began to swirl into her memories. Her eyes became focused on the bloodied knife. She was distracted as her thoughts consumed her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff