ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
Anise would bound into sight from nowhere, a wide smile showing off bright teeth. "Hello there, one fireball on the rocks." Granted, Anise had to resort to looking at a trusted list. In that list had all the ingredients she need for various mixed drinks. After pouring the drink over the rocks, she passed the drink to the girl. "Here you go."

She nods her head to the bar tender.
Thanks.
She takes a sip.
So what is this place?
Aslinn then lights a cigarette.

Leaning on the table, arms folded casually she would smile toward her. Her hair was a dark raven black, pulled back and high to be kept out of the face. Metallic silver eyes gave a piercing gaze, no matter what mood Anise might have been in.

"This is the dead end tavern. A tavern located in between realms. People from all over the multi-verse can come here. No matter where your from, if you need to get away for a while, this place will find its way in front of you. It's a haven of sort, though a rowdy one as many warriors come here. I don't do much about breaking up fights. So, what brings you here, dear? You running from something, lost, or just aimlessly wondering?"

Shifting to a full standing position, he pressed her hands to the bar instead. She was a mere five foot three, a few inches thrown in from her platform heeled boots. There was an aura of friendliness swarming around her, but something else lurked beneath that. Something primal, something dark... and dangerous.

((I apologize about the tardiness. Work has been taking up much of my time.))

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
Anise would bound into sight from nowhere, a wide smile showing off bright teeth. "Hello there, one fireball on the rocks." Granted, Anise had to resort to looking at a trusted list. In that list had all the ingredients she need for various mixed drinks. After pouring the drink over the rocks, she passed the drink to the girl. "Here you go."

She nods her head to the bar tender.
Thanks.
She takes a sip.
So what is this place?
Aslinn then lights a cigarette.

Leaning on the table, arms folded casually she would smile toward her. Her hair was a dark raven black, pulled back and high to be kept out of the face. Metallic silver eyes gave a piercing gaze, no matter what mood Anise might have been in.

"This is the dead end tavern. A tavern located in between realms. People from all over the multi-verse can come here. No matter where your from, if you need to get away for a while, this place will find its way in front of you. It's a haven of sort, though a rowdy one as many warriors come here. I don't do much about breaking up fights. So, what brings you here, dear? You running from something, lost, or just aimlessly wondering?"

Shifting to a full standing position, he pressed her hands to the bar instead. She was a mere five foot three, a few inches thrown in from her platform heeled boots. There was an aura of friendliness swarming around her, but something else lurked beneath that. Something primal, something dark... and dangerous.

((I apologize about the tardiness. Work has been taking up much of my time.))
I guess a little of all three. Oh don't worry love, I think I am out of juice for fighting tonight.
Aslinn sighed. Recent memories of only a few hours ago flooded her mind. A casual laugh escaped her lips.
Busy much?
She took a sip while looking at the patient barteneder.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
I guess a little of all three. Oh don't worry love, I think I am out of juice for fighting tonight.
Aslinn sighed. Recent memories of only a few hours ago flooded her mind. A casual laugh escaped her lips.
Busy much?
She took a sip while looking at the patient barteneder.

There was a quirk of her full lips, pulling them into a bit of a smirk. Depending on the day, she might have been tempted to attack the girl just to stir up some fun. Of course that would require her to be very bored which she wasn't. For now, she was content conversing. "I'm sure you'll get your juice back in time. Might need it around here. You never know who or what will show up."

Stretching a bit herself, the woman's arms pulled up over her head, and she suddenly looked taller as her pressed up on her tip-toes. There was a flash of flesh from her toned belly before the stretch ended. "Honestly, it seems it just recently picked up. So your added presence is welcome. I'm happy to have guest and someone to serve. My little place is humble, but a nice place regardless. I do hope you return often. You're even welcome to stay. We have rooms available. There is also another world, my home world, attached to here. You're welcome to visit there as well."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Busy much?
She took a sip while looking at the patient bartender.

There was a quirk of her full lips, pulling them into a bit of a smirk. Depending on the day, she might have been tempted to attack the girl just to stir up some fun. Of course that would require her to be very bored which she wasn't. For now, she was content conversing. "I'm sure you'll get your juice back in time. Might need it around here. You never know who or what will show up."

Stretching a bit herself, the woman's arms pulled up over her head, and she suddenly looked taller as her pressed up on her tip-toes. There was a flash of flesh from her toned belly before the stretch ended. "Honestly, it seems it just recently picked up. So your added presence is welcome. I'm happy to have guest and someone to serve. My little place is humble, but a nice place regardless. I do hope you return often. You're even welcome to stay. We have rooms available. There is also another world, my home world, attached to here. You're welcome to visit there as well."

She pondered for a moment. Watching the woman's body language, she lazily grabbed one of the throwing knives from the holster on her leg and placed it on the bar counter. Blood stained the blade from the fight only hours ago.
Yes a room might be nice. I... have been traveling quite a lot today.
She looked to her left, then to her right, and back again. Everyone seemed silent, watching their drinks like they were waiting for something to happen.
Anything fun to do around here?
Aslinn took the last drag of her cigarette and placed it in the ashtray where it had slowly burnt out.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Busy much?

She pondered for a moment. Watching the woman's body language, she lazily grabbed one of the throwing knives from the holster on her leg and placed it on the bar counter. Blood stained the blade from the fight only hours ago.
She looked to her left, then to her right, and back again. Everyone seemed silent, watching their drinks like they were waiting for something to happen.
Aslinn took the last drag of her cigarette and placed it in the ashtray where it had slowly burnt out.

Silver eyes fell upon the bloodied dagger, the smell of recent blood filling her nose. Then, the warrior toned woman looked up again. "Feel free to find any empty room. We don't take payment here so you're welcome to stay for as long as you like."

Leaning back on the counter casually, a light shrug of the shoulders was given to the second question. "Depends on the day I suppose. Had you not stated your previous desire to hold off on a fight, I might be tempted to jump you and amp up the excitement, but I feel it would be rude to attack a guest before they've had a chance to relax."

The scent of the cigarette smoke was bothering her, the stale smell far too strong to her sensitive nose. Of course she wouldn't let onto it, not about to complain about someone else's habit. It wasn't against any rule to smoke and she wasn't planning to implement suc
h a rule.

Loyal Smoker

8,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Dark blinked and responded with a hint of enjoyment " Oh no, no, no, Im not the father" he chuckled a bit now. " Simply a friend being given the news" Dark stretched now a light rose color filling his cheeks at the assumption he was the father. His face cooled soon after and his smile remained ever fixed.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Azlein
The_Scarlet_Widow
Dark_Initiate

Tori waited for the other woman to respond to her comment on the eyes, though her attention shifted slightly as the woman and then the male spoke. “Hello,” she’d say to the both of them, realizing she’d been rude not to speak to them when Belle had introduced them as well. “It’s nice to meet you both.” Giving a smile, she waved a bit toward the other two.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Busy much?

Silver eyes fell upon the bloodied dagger, the smell of recent blood filling her nose. Then, the warrior toned woman looked up again. "Feel free to find any empty room. We don't take payment here so you're welcome to stay for as long as you like."

Leaning back on the counter casually, a light shrug of the shoulders was given to the second question. "Depends on the day I suppose. Had you not stated your previous desire to hold off on a fight, I might be tempted to jump you and amp up the excitement, but I feel it would be rude to attack a guest before they've had a chance to relax."

The scent of the cigarette smoke was bothering her, the stale smell far too strong to her sensitive nose. Of course she wouldn't let onto it, not about to complain about someone else's habit. It wasn't against any rule to smoke and she wasn't planning to implement suc
h a rule.

Aslinn laughed a maniacal laugh.
Great. I might need to hide for a little while. I promise I won't bring much trouble.
She finished off the last of her Fireball and crossed her legs looking at the man beside her talking to the waitress about being a father or some sort.
Can I please get a refill? So what is your name?
She pushed her empty glass toward the woman. Aslinn crossed her arms under her chest and began to swirl into her memories. Her eyes became focused on the bloodied knife. She was distracted as her thoughts consumed her.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

He had followed a scent back to point in time and space where he knew a few faces. Omega his beloved space was one place people would find him but travel was his passion.

The demonic form walked in looked about and smiled and advanced towards the sounds of bustle.

" I see I have found another place I can drink without being disturbed, This is good"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
Aslinn laughed a maniacal laugh.
Great. I might need to hide for a little while. I promise I won't bring much trouble.
She finished off the last of her Fireball and crossed her legs looking at the man beside her talking to the waitress about being a father or some sort.
Can I please get a refill? So what is your name?
She pushed her empty glass toward the woman. Aslinn crossed her arms under her chest and began to swirl into her memories. Her eyes became focused on the bloodied knife. She was distracted as her thoughts consumed her.

A wide grin snuck its way on Anise’s face, and mischievous glint entered her eyes. She had a feeling she was going to like this girl. “You are welcome to hide here as long as you want. As for the trouble, you’re welcome to bring as much trouble as you like. Trouble means we don’t have to be bored here, and boredom and I never work well together.” She chuckled a bit.

“One refill coming up,” Anise answered, going through a bristled motion of refilling the glass. She’d remember how to do it so there was no need to resort to the ‘list’. One day she’d learn all these alcohol drinks and their combinations. Perhaps she should have studied before opening a tavern, but Anise was as impulsive as they came. “Here you are.”

She was beginning to notice the woman’s far off gaze, which could only mean she was absorbed in inner through. “Want to talk about it? I’d be happy to listen. If not, that’s alright too. We all got our secrets.”

((I apologize it always takes me a bit to respond. Work is mean that way. Considering its an hour away, I'm usually gone for at least 11 hours a day. I enjoy your style though, and hope you decide to join us more in the Sin's as well. I saw you had posted a profile in the guild. Feel free to join in some chatter there, or if you like, make an entrance post. Though you can by pass the trials by going through the door here if you like. I'm sure Wrath would enjoy having you in his fold. =3 ))

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kiro_Shinigami
He had followed a scent back to point in time and space where he knew a few faces. Omega his beloved space was one place people would find him but travel was his passion.

The demonic form walked in looked about and smiled and advanced towards the sounds of bustle.

" I see I have found another place I can drink without being disturbed, This is good"

After having spoken with the lady, her silver eyes turned to the entrance. Noticing Kiro, she smiled and responded to his comment. “Hello Kiro, I see you’ve found the tavern. Come on in and I’ll be happy to get you something to drink.”

Anise was behind the bar, where a wooden bar stretched for inhabitants to sit at. The stools were comfortable, having a leather cushion padding the top. Ahead of them was a large open space, tables scattered about throughout the space. To the far right of them all was the dance floor. A empty floor that looked lonely and unused.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami

After having spoken with the lady, her silver eyes turned to the entrance. Noticing Kiro, she smiled and responded to his comment. “Hello Kiro, I see you’ve found the tavern. Come on in and I’ll be happy to get you something to drink.”

Anise was behind the bar, where a wooden bar stretched for inhabitants to sit at. The stools were comfortable, having a leather cushion padding the top. Ahead of them was a large open space, tables scattered about throughout the space. To the far right of them all was the dance floor. A empty floor that looked lonely and unused.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His smile came back like sunshine after a violent storm as he was holding a tablet in his hand that was softly glowing orange and looked to be of an alien make few had seen or knew of yet. He nodded to the lady sitting comfortable on the leather barstools looking around him as he saw new things new smells new people and some he saw before.

" Thankyou M'Lady, I was simply rift walking my way through space from my room on Omega and found one of my rifts opened out onto a habitable area that registered a drinking place. My curiosity peeked and I walked through without leaving a note.....I hope they dont mind me being absent......I hardly ever am needed now a days heh"

He smiled a little more forlorn now and admired his scenes.

" Id love a Whisky please, Neat as it comes from the cask. I so love the smell of Whisky too....the Single Malts being the better ones ahhhh"

The place was handsome and it had a dance floor and the promise of music and entertainment to be had. This he liked very much.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anise Silverclaw
Dark_Initiate
The_Scarlet_Widow"

Dance with me...

Belle turned to Tori and smiled, though in a matter of second it all faded. Her eyes went blank and her facial expression became pained and troubled. She turned to dark immediately, her expression almost depressing to even look at. Something was wrong, with Dameon. She felt it in her heart. Her voice hurting and almost broken. "Dark, I have to go to the castle, right now. It's important. It can't wait. I'm sorry." She began to look like a broken doll, her face looked pale and almost faded. She turned to Lillian and Tori. "I'm sorry but I really must go for now. It's of utmost importance." She moved much more quickly than any normal person would. going out the front entrance and heading towards the castle. She didn't even give the horse outside a single look, her mind was elsewhere.

Never Let Go...
Telepathy and alcohol did not mix. Certain circles, certain worlds, knew that; it was a saying as old and revered as "a stitch in time saves nine."

Going into a bar was not Lorene's style. He wasn't a tremendously powerful telepath, but he could still read minds--and more to the point, could still project his thoughts into other people's minds. Alcohol, with its uncanny ability to demolish inhibitions, could tear down the mental shields that the Psion had built in order to keep his thoughts where they belonged: inside his head.

Which was why wandering into a bar was not Lorene's style. But he was tired. And hungry. Gods, was he hungry, and the scents of hot food wafting off of the place enticed the hungry drifter from well out into the street.

Besides that, he was so tired that he didn't have the presence of mind to draw his hood up before pushing the door open. Usually, the Elf kept hidden under the wide cowl of his deep-blue cloak. Ever since an anomaly had taken him away from his own plane, ever since he'd begun wandering the worlds, riding random rifts to try to find his way home, he'd come to realize that not every world has native Elves...and not every world is open to the idea of other species existing at all. Lightly put, he'd received some ill treatment as a result of those prejudices.

But Lorene had been on his feet for a count of hours beyond his wherewithal to keep track of them. He'd engaged in his typical pattern of hopping worlds--locate a weak spot in the veils between planes, step through it, try to get his bearings and hope for the best--nearly 48 hours before stepping into the tavern. Something rather nasty had followed him through the rift; the Elf had no clue what it was supposed to be called, knowing only that it looked like someone cross-bred a dragon and an orc. The last traces of its lifeblood still clung to the twin sabres sheathed at Lorene's sides, but the monster had gotten the last word. Just after the Elf dealt the wound to the belly by which the monster would eventually bleed out, the thing blindsided Lorene with its massive tail, knocking him into some bushes and out cold.

The estranged Prince had other things on his mind besides caution and self-consciousness. He was hungry, tired, and sore, and his clothes--fine fabrics woven with thread-of-silver accents--still spotted with mud and dragonoid blood. He wanted food and a bed, now. It may not have been his style to leave his long ears uncovered, nor his style to walk into a bar of all places, but at that moment, Lorene really did not care.

He slid into a barstool and, without meeting the eyes of the 'tender, muttered out a request. Lorene blinked, realizing that he'd been speaking in Canto, his mother tongue, and switched to Pendrak--the language some worlds referred to as English.

User Image

"Whatever's hot," he requested. "And some cider if you have it? Non-alcoholic. Please."

((Good Lord, I hope that doesn't read as awkwardly as it sounds in my head. XD;;; Hello everyone. :3

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Lorene Dairson

User Image

He saw another man sit at the bar and the tall demonic being eyed him up and down and sly smile on the perfect lips made for silver lies parted to show his teeth all white and perfect and to good to be true.

He nursed his drink rather happily anonymous in a place where the Universe didnt find him.

" Howdy stranger"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces