Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LunacyAndUnison
Anise Silverclaw
LunacyAndUnison
-She entered the tavern and looked for the first open seat. No booths open, no privacy, no problem. She seats herself and waits for the next availiable waitress.-
Coffee...Black..
-Waiting for her beverage she soaks in the scenary, its dark and old fashioned. The musky smell assaulted her sences, but it reminded her of home. Her coffee arrives steaming, hotter than hell. She grins and takes a sip from her coffee.-
Perfect..

Hello. ^^ Welcome to the Tavern. Glad you decided to stop in and we hope you'll stay.

However, there is an event currently going on that affects everyone, new members included. If you'd like to join in, check out the rules and details on the front page. If not, you're welcome to hang out OOC until the event ends. ^_^

Haha yea sorry realized it after i checked over the pages!
Sorry but I would love to join in!

It's no problem. ^^ Jump in whenever.

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The man on the floor began to shake and shudder as he coughed roughly. He held his arms to his chest as he started to regain normal breathing. He slowly stood and started to brush the dust from his body, wondering what fresh hell this might have been. He looked at he two people in the room, barring up the doors and windows. He shrugged, grabbing one of the tables and carrying it to the window, helping sure it up before returning to grab another. He had no idea what was happening, but these two seemed to, and this seemed rather important.

The taller man stood at 6'2" and was wearing a rather basic get up. a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt and a pair of black shoes. He wondered what would happen in the near future, but he honestly had no idea.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
First Wrath and now Pride had entered the fray. Somehow, her anxiety was starting to fade. She gave the Lord Sin a tentative smile as he looked toward her. “Yeah... I don’t have a lick of power in me. I’m as weak as a babe. Probably worst then when I first came to the castle.” His next comment confused her a bit, wondering what the Sin meant by “Can’t fight it forever.". Then, as he flung up boards and various chairs and tables to board the doors and windows, Anger let out a laugh of appreciation. Then, she suddenly understood what he meant. “The seal is draining yours and Wrath’s power as well? Oy, this is bad.”

“Pride, look o--” It was too late, the zombie had bitten into Pride’s shoulder and dread took hold of the Lesser. Once bitten, the victim eventually dies and becomes undead themselves. But it was Pride... would he become a zombie? Or would his unlimited array of power save him? Either way, Anger was now going to be perfectly alert around Pride. Should he turn, she didn’t want to be anywhere near him. A zombified Pride sounded like a horrible mix, much like Wrath would have made a frightening zombie. “Oh sweet darkness...” She could only wonder if her face was as pale as it felt.

Pride quickly ended the Zombie, and the girl could see that his shoulder was healing, but not quite as fast as she imagined it should. Pride was definitely losing his powers, which meant there was a chance he hadn’t been infected. Either way, if his power continued to be drained, it was likely he would be just as mortal as she. Wrath as well if his power was not already gone. With a shaky, slender hand, the woman removed messy bangs from her face. “Normally, I would be thrilled by your anger,” said the woman, carelessly admitting her powers fed her when an opponent was worked up. “But right now I can’t feel anything but a desire to get out of this mess.” Suddenly a thought occurred to her, one she didn’t like. “The Kitchen window! That’s probably how that b*****d got in! We need to block it off as well. I think it’s the only place we need to worry about. The rooms don’t have windows in them. At least not the ones on the bottom floor. Thank the darkness for that small mercy.” It seemed there was one more person in the bar, where he had came from she wasn’t sure. “Alright, we should board up the kitchen window and then find some kind of plan. First we gotta work on figuring out just what has cursed us. Any ideas?” Proud and courageous Anger never had a problem going into battle, but the warrior still couldn’t help but look around nervously, obviously tense and skittish.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pride the Ever-living
Wrathful Misanthropist
Roilvn Whiro

I forgot to quote everyone in my last post. >.<

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anise Silverclaw

Digging the avatar.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bishopp Arumat

Digging the avatar.
Anise Silverclaw
-pokes- o 3o

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Bishopp Arumat

@Bishopp: Thanks. ^^ Its been the same for about a month now, haven't had the chance to change it yet. Just got steady internet yesterday.

@Drake: (Is poked.) Ugh! *Falls over and feigns dead.* Xox

What's up, Drake? =3

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
The poking! O n O
ħąяιsмą Jσηεs

There was much confusion, frustration and disorientation. This slender framed woman nearly had enough. She had found this shack, and turned these corners in hopes to find someone, anyone. Not a being had been in sight, and she was breaking. “Cynical a*****e...” The words seemed to slide from between the woman’s red chapped lips. She had barely any energy left and knew if she didn’t find a helping hand soon, or at least water, she would die.

Staring at the Dead Ends wall a little longer she scoffed at the thought of the name, were those the last words she would think of? “Was I too prideful in thinking I could do this?” She whispered this, a cough releasing itself from her hoarse throat accompanied by a few hollow gasps of air. Her lungs were sore and with each expansion brought her great suffering. Leaning forward she saw what looked to be eyes surrounding her, and with each stare uncontrollable emotions flooded her exhausted body. She was becoming restless and uncomfortable, but too tired to go back, she needed to go forward. I need to! Her mind seemed to scream this as she banged her hands against the wall near the raging red eyes. A groan of frustration escaped her lips before she slid down the wall, her breathing worsened before she murmured the words. “By wrath himself, I will not die this kind of death.”

[Is this alright? I just got back from a long break figured I could jump in.
                        I didn't add anything for the event, if you would like me to add something with it I can, I figured I could work it into my next posts with my characters exhaustion and such.]

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
    • Noob wrangler 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    Anise Silverclaw
    o 3o Oops. -throws a phoenix down- >o>
    Not much, just lurking like crazy because no one is around the Sins. o 3o

Bishopp Arumat
    -pokes more- ' 3'

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Married 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    Drake Magestrail

* Revives!* Oh wait, i'm fine, I was only feigning anyway. >.< Wasted phoenix down!

Yes, I've noticed. I've been meaning to get more active again. I just gotta jump kick my creative juices now that i finally got steady internet.

9,775 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Marathon 300
    Jon looked at the group in front of him. He was thinking about the man who had been bit. it was not smart to keep an enemy in your mists, and if someone was going to try to eat his flesh...

Well he would not let a cannibal stay in his house, but that was just him after all. He shivered and looked around. He turned and started towards the bar, hopping over as he began to look through the selection of liquor that the Tavern had at their disposal. What to drink what to drink?
    >>> FFFFFF. This looks awesome.

9,775 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Marathon 300
    Rose Scented
    >>> FFFFFF. This looks awesome.
    /strikes a pose

It's cause we are awesome!
    Roilvn Whiro
    Rose Scented