Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Drake chuckled lightly as he entered, closing the door behind him and looking around a bit before smiling more and making his way to the bar. Sitting on one of the stools, he would watch as Anise struggled to get the glasses. "Ever thought of putting the glasses on lower shelves? Or maybe investing in some platform shoes?"He asked with a soft chuckle. He would then nod "Sure. Have any good Scotches?"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail

Her cheeks puffed, as if the woman was pouting at his jest. Yet, the rosy color that dusted them, betrayed just how flustered she was over the remark. “Well, I do have platforms somewhere… I just don’t have them on now… and really, I could have just gone around the bar.” She shrugged lightly, and smiled with an attempt to shoo away her flushed cheeks. “But I figured the stubborn and hard way was best.” Even as she made her respond, the woman was pouring him a scotch. For herself, she simply poured a simple, apple wine cooler, more to enjoy the flavor than the alcohol.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Drake chuckled again and raised his glass"Sláinte mhaith." He spoke before taking sip from the Scotch. Smirking a bit he would speak again."Still doing things the hard way eh? You seem to have not changed much." He gave a soft chuckle."Good, you're perfectly fine that way, a good person."He said, raising his glass once more and taking another sip.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail

She chuckled a bit; a shy sound. “Thanks.” Cheek’s flushing once more, it was obvious she still didn’t take compliments well, but the woman was flattered none the less. “So what has the might drake been into? Have you been causing trouble like you used too?” Instead of taking a seat upon a stool, the woman hooked her boot heel into the stool bar and pushed up to sit upon the bar. There, her legs crossed at the ankles and carelessly bounced back and forth. “It’s not fun unless you raise a little hell right?” She grinned before taking a drink from her own glass.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(mind if I join in?)

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
flaming fluffy guns
(mind if I join in?)

Of course, hun, feel free. ^^

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix's cloak was pulled tightly around her neck to shield her from the harsh winter cold that seemed to chill her to the bone. Her villiage's woods seemed darker than usual, but she couldn't let anything scare her. Not now. Not when there was so many people looking for her. For one brief second, she looked back to the glowing lights of lighted orbs and torches that were so far away now, they just looked like one big blob of light. They should still be on her false lead to the witch's cabin on the other side of the village, but that wouldn't keep them for long. If there was ever a time to escape, that time was now. After one last glimps, she let out a soft sigh, knowing she could never go back, and turned around.

The elf yanked the hood over her head and kept onward. If only she knew what was on the other side of these woods. No one from the village were ever brave enough to try, with all of the wicked stories the elder's told, which had been passed down to them from dozens of generations. If there was ever a place to escape to where no one could find her, this was the place. The howls of the wolves made Bea wince, her elf ears too sensitive. She wasn't fully matured yet; that would take another 100 years or so before she could control her senses.

The girl jumped when she heard a sudden collection of screams, and realized that the village must have found out she wasn't at the cottage. Drat, she must move faster. Beatrix hiked up her long skirts and started to run. She dodged branches and twigs, and ran right through spider webs, but that didn't stop her from tripping over a root, catapulting her down a steep hill. The girl automatically tucked her arms in and rolled with gravity to minimize her injuries. Suddenly sounds became muted and the darkness over took her. The rolling seemed to go on forever until she felt like she hit a hall.

Bea stayed curled up a while before she deemed it safe to come out of her shell. She slowly unfurled and rubbed the knot on her forehead that started to form. Luckily, that was the worst of her injuries, besides her seemingly twisted ankle, but that could easily be fixed. Once her vision cleared, Beatrix saw a sign "The Dead End.... Wha?" She whispered. The elf looked behind her, but couldn't see anything she could recognize. Heck, she couldn't even see a hill or mountain or anything that she could have rolled down. Almost as if... this was a different dimension. Figuring she should get some help for her injuries, Beatrix hobbled into the building, "....Hello?" She said meekly, her hood shadowing her bruised and scratched face.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anise Silverclaw
flaming fluffy guns
(mind if I join in?)

((Oh geeze, sorry that was so long!))

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
flaming fluffy guns
Anise Silverclaw
flaming fluffy guns
(mind if I join in?)

((Oh geeze, sorry that was so long!))

Oh don't worry about length. ^^ Make it as short or as long as you need it.

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anise Silverclaw

Well well well....

What have we here?

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bishopp Arumat
Anise Silverclaw

Well well well....

What have we here?

Hello, Bishopp, how are you? =3

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anise Silverclaw
Bishopp Arumat
Anise Silverclaw

Well well well....

What have we here?

Very good.

This place need any muscle?

:T

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
flaming fluffy guns

Anger, engaged in a pleasant conversation with Drake, didn’t hear the woman until she actually entered into the wooden building. Instantly, she sprang from the bar, gave Drake a polite nod, and scurried toward the new customer. “Well hello, welcome to our humble tavern. Could I get you a drink, or perhaps a meal?"

The woman’s smile was wide, friendly and inviting. It might even seem a bit unnatural, or overeager. Silver eyes glowed with purpose, pupils fixed upon the new woman with determination. “Come on in and make yourself at home.” Strangely, the woman seemed to sniff the air, as if taking in the woman’s scent. She could smell foliage, the faint hint of musky bark and the copper tinge of blood though slight. “Seems you’ve had a rough run. There is a fire over there if you’d like to prop up your feet and warm them. I can get you anything you need.” Gesturing toward the far left of them, a fire place would crackle in its hearth. Lush furniture circled the warm, orange glow beckoning to the tired and weary.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bishopp Arumat
Anise Silverclaw
Bishopp Arumat
Anise Silverclaw

Well well well....

What have we here?

Very good.

This place need any muscle?

:T

Sure thing. ^^ This place was meant as a recruiting thread for the Sin's. But it kind of took on a life of it's own when it became a sanctuary until Pride returned (when he was banned). I plan to have it tied into the Sin's too. I just need to finish my project and appeal it to Pride. sweatdrop

But, either way, feel free to stick around. The more the merrier. =3

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anise Silverclaw

(Sounds good. Looks like I'm not needed just now though. ouo I'll subscribe. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff