Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The shadow slowly drank from a tea cup, wondering how he accidentally described to this place. the body was hard to track as the motions seemed to have a lead as well as a follow effect, small wisps of shadow separating and disappearing into nothing. The specter sat at the bar, watching the characters around him, moving to the pulls of the universe. He sipped slowly from his tea cup, content where he was.

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Capricious Abi

≯▬▬▬ﺴ Jack McLoughlin ﺴ▬▬▬≮

Gluttony appeared in a small flash, standing over the unconscious woman. He smiles softly, carefully lifting her from the bar and carrying her upstairs to one of the many rooms. He laughs internally, remembering the last time he had carried a woman like this. It was his wife, carrying her to a bed just like this, in this actual situation. He smiled at that as he set her down on a bed, and calmly left the room, locking the door behind him.

He walked back to the bar and placed a few coins upon it, which vanish as a room is paid for. He calmly begins cleaning up, looking to the shadows. He eyes a cup floating within, and calmly nods in the direction.

When everything you touch is erased?

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Jack_McLoughlin

The shadow raises its teacup and nods, speaking with a soft whisper. "Hello, Former Brother Gluttony. How fairs your world?"

He smiled, placing his tea cup down, pouring another cup of tea, and waving an arm to make another appear.

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Jack_McLoughlin

𝕸𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖎 𝖀𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖔
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
User Image

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻..."

Megami sat bolt upright, pushing blankets and sheets off her body to lay in a crumbled heap on her lap. Wide crimson eyes were sharp and engaged, seeking out threats while the woman struggled to remember how she had come to be in the bed. The last she remembered was getting another drink after her shower...

After a few calming breaths, Megami pushed herself onto her feet and quietly made the bed she'd slept in. She ran, however, to the door to unlock and back to the main area of the bar. Her hair was messy and sticking up in odd places, one ear laying flat and one sticking up and looking generally unkempt. Megami looked around, confusion still apparent on her face.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"... 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻"

Left Post Art Ⓒ ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕓𝕚

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Capricious Abi

((ON MY PHONE))

Jack laughed at the shadow, realizeing who it was with a spark of mirth. "Well now, never expected yah to ever return here Gatekeeper. Yah good with yer drink? I can get yah somethin else if need be."

He heard megumi coming before he saw her, and began speaking before she was down the stairs. "I promiced you no harm so long as I was around mam. I carried you to that room when i found you at the bar, so you would be safe. Apologies if it disturbs yah." His accent returns toward the end, his smile turning to a grin. "Yah were snorin like a wee lass" he say. Chuckling softly as he messes with her. He sets a drink on the bar, apple scented. "Made this specifically for the bar. Helps with hangovers and the like." He says. Pushing it in her direction.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Jack_McLoughlin

The shadow's face changed to that of Roilvn, then again shifted to Dread, then to Tezalant, then to Tramps before the shadows re-obscured the face. "Almost. It is the Puppeteer in my current form, but making me an RP character makes for a lot of interesting issues. With the whole fourth wall and knowing everything they do and all of that. But I have no reason to not return. All things considered, I still do enjoy everyone in this RP."

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
There is a Dance being held in the Castle Ballroom! Come join us and have some fun meeting new people!!! =3

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*Starts throwing sugary food at people and spraying whip cream all over them.* >/

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*Kicks the thread to get it moving.* Come on now, return to life.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The shade slowly began to shift and move, bones and joints coming to life one by one. It reached out, grabbing a single tea cup and drawing it to his lips, sipping the drink slowly.

Distinct Citizen

A young girl, who looked to be in her teens, pushed open the doors. Weariness dulled her expression, draining the life from midnight blue eyes. She stepped in, stood for a moment and opened her mouth to speak. Only a small grunt escaped before the girl collapsed upon the floor. A ordinary sword clattered to the ground beside her. Her clothes were covered in dusty, shredded and gave off a faint odor to anyone with a good nose. The girl moaned lightly as if trying to fight unconsciousness.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Hematite Knight

The shadow shifted, looking towards the creature that had stumbled in. I sipped its drink for a moment as it debated what it would do next. he moved, his right are moving in broad strokes, shadows under her building up and lifting her into the air. It tilted its head and moved, taking the form to the chair near the fireplace. The shadows peeled back, showing an old wrinkled hand. there was a snap and the fireplace burst a light. The hand raised to the face, a pipe appearing out of shadow and touching an old set of lips surrounded by a white beard.

A slow tune starts, and soon Flame figures pick up the turn, as the tune play, the shadows return to their whole form. It sits, hidden as a shade, sipping his tea, watching as more and more flame figures begin to appear, working and trending the woman with a icy cold touch.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The Shade smiled and again sipped its tea, its free hand swinging back and forth as the flame figures disperse from around the girl. The move to different parts of the bar, filling the booths with a natural light and the clamor of many different voices.

Distinct Citizen

Roilvn Whiro
Hematite Knight

The shadow shifted, looking towards the creature that had stumbled in. I sipped its drink for a moment as it debated what it would do next. he moved, his right are moving in broad strokes, shadows under her building up and lifting her into the air. It tilted its head and moved, taking the form to the chair near the fireplace. The shadows peeled back, showing an old wrinkled hand. there was a snap and the fireplace burst a light. The hand raised to the face, a pipe appearing out of shadow and touching an old set of lips surrounded by a white beard.

A slow tune starts, and soon Flame figures pick up the turn, as the tune play, the shadows return to their whole form. It sits, hidden as a shade, sipping his tea, watching as more and more flame figures begin to appear, working and trending the woman with a icy cold touch.

She felt movement, head swimming with exertions. With a soft groan her head moved and midnight blue eyes opened to see why there was so much movement. Was it simply the dizziness that had set in, or something more? The later proved true, shadows rising beneath her to lift her from the ground. With a startled squeak she flailed and jumped away from the shadows, scrambling backwards toward the door. Innocent eyes stared in a wide, fearful surprise, wondering just what those shadows were. Glancing toward her fallen sword, she was aware there was little chance for her to grab the weapon should this ‘thing’ attack her. Instead, she gulped and sat watching the ‘thing’ for movement. Maybe if it lunges toward her she can leap past and grab the sword. Oh… that was a dumb idea. What was she going to do…? If only the sound of her pounding heart would hush long enough for her to think.

(Sorry for going against what you posted but you didn't give my character any chance to react. sweatdrop )

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Hematite Knight
Roilvn Whiro
Hematite Knight

She felt movement, head swimming with exertions. With a soft groan her head moved and midnight blue eyes opened to see why there was so much movement. Was it simply the dizziness that had set in, or something more? The later proved true, shadows rising beneath her to lift her from the ground. With a startled squeak she flailed and jumped away from the shadows, scrambling backwards toward the door. Innocent eyes stared in a wide, fearful surprise, wondering just what those shadows were. Glancing toward her fallen sword, she was aware there was little chance for her to grab the weapon should this ‘thing’ attack her. Instead, she gulped and sat watching the ‘thing’ for movement. Maybe if it lunges toward her she can leap past and grab the sword. Oh… that was a dumb idea. What was she going to do…? If only the sound of her pounding heart would hush long enough for her to think.

(Sorry for going against what you posted but you didn't give my character any chance to react. sweatdrop )
(ain't no thing, thought you where knocked out, only reason I moved you as much as I did, can totally rewind that)

The shade tilted its head to the side, the teacup slowly lifting to the darkness once more before it set the cup on the bar. It extend a hand down towards the blade laying on the ground, the shadows retrieving the lost blade for the warrior. The thing then bowed itself slightly, head still directed towards the woman now standing near the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff