Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Friend

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Jack_McLoughlin
Kawaii Swagger

As she went to speak to Gluttony, she gasped, feeling something land on her shoulders. She hadn't been paying attention. As she looked to her shoulder, she chuckled, seeing the Sin of Greed chilling out there. Slowly, she reached up a hand, patting him on the head. "Hello Greed. Found a comfortable spot there?" As she turned her gaze back to Gluttony, her eyes couldn't help but to notice the falling of his jeans. "Uh, your...Nevermind." Desires chuckled as she watched him walk away, jumping off the stool once more to follow him to the kitchen. As she stepped through the door, she looked around with a smile. It wasn't nearly as big as Gluttony's kitchen, though she did not expect the kitchen to be this big. At the mention of his sister, she assumed he was speaking of her upper Sin. A small sigh escaped her lips as she shrugged her shoulders, careful not to bump Greed around too much. "You would know as much as I do. Right now I am holding down her fort." Her tail swayed behind her as she walked behind Gluttony. "So, dishes eh?"

Hallowed Defender

Riketse
Jack_McLoughlin

"I'd prefer you call me by my name Ri." The tiny dragon spoke from the woman's shoulder as Ri walked, following after Gluttony. His voice was a mixture of Ryuuku's and the deeper ancient Dragon's tone. "Greed still sleeps, thus why I can perch myself here." The Dragon's head pushed up into the hand that pet him, wanting it's warmth. Though Ryuuku himself was 'Greed' the Sin, becoming a Sin had split his mind in half. Ryuuku was the embodiment of human emotions, while Greed was the embodiment of his Draconian instincts. Ryuuku's claws dug into Ri's shoulder ever so slightly while she shrugged so he would not fall off. "I've heard nothing of Envy either, not since Wrath's little outburst." When speaking of Envy, Ryuuku clearly still held some contempt in his voice. Their first meeting wasn't a good one, nor had the two met since then to make up. Ryu turned his head ever so slightly towards Gluttony. "What in the blazes have you been cooking?"

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
A shadow flows into the tavern, floating its way as merrily as a shadow can. It sits softly on a stool, back straight, head moving around the bar.

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

≯▬▬▬ﺴ Jack McLoughlin ﺴ▬▬▬≮

Gluttony laughed at the reactions of the two, his footprints visable in the flour covered floor. "Quite a few things Brother, I was bored and using magic to cook just doesnt add the flavor it should have." he says, grinning widely. "I'd say the Tavern should be set of food for a while now....I think i overloaded it actually....Dont open the third fridge." He says, looking at said fridge with a bit of worry. "Jelly men are delicious...but ooooh so evil."

He looks at Desire last, "Well, Im not gonna ask you to do them, you can help me if you like? Just would hate to see Anise walk in here and see this...I went a wee overboard." He says with a sheepish look, his twin tails calmly doing dishes behind him as he spoke to the two of them. He grows in height slightly to put up a mixing bowl up high, explaining his VERY baggy clothing. He hates ripping clothes when he releases his hold on hi magic, so he has started wearing over sized clothing.

Meanwhile, and heard by only the two sins fully, but Desire may hear a whisper, a little girls giggle floats in the air. Gluttony would freeze as she spoke, greed's reaction, along with Desires would be their own. "Once Whispered, Now Counting. Demon Heart, Bleed On White. And Turn This Fleece To Black." Her voice was haunting, and it seemed to linger in the air. Gluttony leaned back, stunned. "As...Asuka?"

When everything you touch is erased?

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
/Is still on a semi-hiatus.

I'm sorry i'm not very active. Just trying to take care of all my BS IRL before i can have the time to concentrate.

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
𝕸𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖎 𝖀𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖔
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
User Image

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻..."

Megami stepped into The Dead End once again, appearing like a villain from a poor-quality horror movie. Blood caked her clothes, skin and hair and sat heavy on her left ear, making it fold down under the pressure. Her face was speckled in drops and jeans stained a russet brown, though one could barely see it on her shirt.
The fox-girl was hesitant at the door, concerned that she might make a mess in the tavern. It took only a few moments of twisting and checking to decide it would be okay, as long as she didn't sit down.
Carefully, she approached the bar, concern showing in the dead crimson color of her irises. Once at the counter, she bent over it slightly and looked around for someone to help her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"... 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻"

Left Post Art Ⓒ ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕓𝕚

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Capricious Abi

The soft clank of glasses came from behind the bar and as the fox lady peeked she would see a woman, height unknown as she hunkered upon the floor. At first, what she was doing would be indiscernible, yet after a moment it would become apparent that the woman was picking up broken pieces of glass. Working at cleaning this mess, her ample rear thrust unknowingly high, the barmaid would not see anyone at the bar, nor hear anyone approach thanks to the noisily clicking of broken glass.

Yet, the thick smell of blood caught her attention. At first she sniffed the air, like a hound catching a scent, until finally she looked around. Glittering silver eyes fell upon the fox girl, her gaze stoic as the strangers presence sunk in. Finally, Anger would notice that the source of the blood came from this guest. A surge of panicked excitement sent her rising straight to her feet. Unfortunately the back counter was just above her an a heavy thud resounded through the room. Grasping the wounded head as she sunk back down, Anger bit back a wrathful cry, before once again attempting to stand, this time more cautious of what was above her. Finally, she stood to her full five foot three and approached the lady with concern. “Are you alright? You are heavily wounded. Have a seat, let me get you something to drink. Is there anything specific you’d like?” There was genuine concern within her voice, and her fierce eyes shone with empathetic drive.

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anise Silverclaw

𝕸𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖎 𝖀𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖔
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
User Image

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻..."

The fox woman could feel her eyes bouncing slightly as she watched the other female, careful to hide the smile that slowly crept upon her lips. It was oddly adorable, something Megami wouldn't deny. Instead, she fought to remain blank as the woman picked up pieces of glass.

The next few moments seemed to happen to fast to follow, and Megami felt powerless to stop the woman behind the bar from smashing her head into the counter. Wincing, her one free ear folded down with the sound of the impact. However the woman made no sound, and she thought that the woman must have been very tough to not shout or cry or cuss in that situation. "Ye injured?" Megami smiled, concerned, before hearing the woman's frantic sentences.

"Aye, Oi 'av severe injuries, 'owever most av dis blud is not mine." Megami spoke, her accent thick and Irish and slurring her words with ever vowel. As instructed, she took a seat at the bar, a look of disgust as she felt the blood rub against her skin in awkward ways. "A strong alcohol, ter clean ter wounds. If yer wouldn't mind?"

"... 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Capricious Abi

Anger found herself staring rudely as the woman spoke, pleasantly surprised by the accent. She hadn't expected it that’s for sure, and furthermore, the barmaid found herself straining to make out exactly what the fox-like girl was saying. So naturally, it took several moments of silence before the dark haired woman would respond. “I’m fine,” she answered, quickly bending to snatch a bottle of strong alcohol, which she passed the girl.

“You remind me of a friend of mine,” spoke Anger, not directly addressing the rest of her speech as she was still uncertain she heard correctly. She of course spoke of Gluttony who likewise had an Irish accent. “My name is Anger by the way, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” As she introduced herself, the barmaid placed a short, fat glass before the fox girl and pulled out another bottle of liquor, this one reddish-amber in color. “I’m a fan of cinnamon liquor, so if you’d like to share with me, I’d be delighted.” The short woman smiled, silver eyes hosting a friendly gleam. Anger usually only drank when she felt lonely or when it was offered, but tonight she was feeling the mood to drink and share. Once again she stooped and took out a second glass, a tone arm pouring a glass for herself before hovering it over this stranger’s glass. She didn't speak, but awaited the girl to confirm or deny whether she herself would take a glass. “Also, lovely, we have a shower upstairs if you’d like to clean up, and I’m sure we can find you some fresh clothes that would fit you.”

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anise Silverclaw

𝕸𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖎 𝖀𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖔
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
User Image

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻..."

Megami watched the woman stare at her and decipher her accent, which she was very much used to. Instead of getting upset or offended, she just smiled pleasantly and waited. When the woman responded, the smile grew, and she took the bottle of stronger stuff. Tearing off a semi-clean part of her shirt, she opened the bottle and carefully poured a few drops onto it.

"Anger, 'uh? Well, so'tiz a pleasure ter meet yer. Is mise Megami." Megami sat in the bar stool, rubbing the alcohol into the torn cloth with her thumb and first two fingers. "Wud it be da man wi' a similar accent? Yer man seems kind." Megami's tone was light and pleased, but as she raised the soaked cloth to a cut on her cheek, something low and guttural came from her throat. A sound of pain, a growl of affliction that she merely suffered through. After a few wipes, she pulled it down and looked at the bottle of cinnamon liquor. "Oi tink i'll need sum av dat before oi keep cleanin' d'ese wounds. Thank ye."

After waiting for the glass to be poured, Megami took is graciously, and smiled at Anger. A sip of the alcohol made warmth spread down her cheeks and eventually into her toes, causing her tail to curl and sway with delight. "Oi wud absolutely love a shower. But first, can oi ask aboyt yer name?"

"... 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Capricious Abi

Full lips had twisted into a deep smile and saccharine delight danced behind her eyes. “I just have to say, I adore your accent. You’re beautiful as is, but your voice makes you so much more gorgeous,” came her free praise, a byproduct of blunt honesty. She poured both their glasses, set the bottle the side and took a long gulp of hers. “Gluttony is a wonderful fellow, pleasant to be around and marvelous at what he does. I wouldn't wish to cross him when angry though.” She’d never really seen his anger side so much, but the impression of him being brutal when angry was an instinct. The warrior almost always followed instincts.

After taking a second drink, a bit trickling down her chin, slender hands replaced the empty glass upon the counter. Annoyed she wiped away the spilled liquor, before folding her arms and leaning heavily upon the bar. Metallic eyes watched the other woman, a relaxed gaze coming across their depth. “Aye, you may ask whatever you wish.” It would take a moment for the alcohol to kick in, but she was a lightweight and it would likely begin to slur her words soon.

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anise Silverclaw

𝕸𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖎 𝖀𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖔
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
User Image

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻..."

Very unversed in such ways of flattery due to her upbringing, a flush of color filled her cheeks and made the red of her eyes stand out against her skin. The color seemed duller than eyes should be, but for no reason in particular that most would even notice. "Um, t-tanks pure much. Naw won 'as ever complimented me so blatantly." Megami smiled lightly though, eyes half-lidded, as she watched the drop of alcohol drip down Anger's chin.

It took her a moment to realize that Anger had spoken, and allowed Megami to ask questions. Blinking back into reality, she took a large gulp of her own glass, swallowing with a harsh breath. After bringing the glass down, the fox woman seemed to visibly struggle to find the right words, before she slowly and carefully spoke. "Why is it.. yer name is an.. emoshun? Oi h'ear lowts aboyt sins." Her accent grew thicker, careless in the growing druken stupor.

"... 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Capricious Abi

Anger chuckled very softly, the sound as light as a cloud in a clear blue sky. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to embarrass you. Sometimes I just say what’s on my mind without realizing I’m speaking.” The warrior herself often got shy and blushed frequently whenever complimented, so she understood Megami’s feelings. “But you’re welcome, nonetheless.”

Before she could respond to the question, a yawn stole upon her. It was a clear sign that the warrior was getting tired. “My name is actually my title. Wrath is my Sin and I am his Lesser. As such, my title is Anger which I prefer to be called. My birth name is Anise. Though I am rather fond of my original name as well, I hold a lot of pride in my title as it reminds me of the trails I endured to get it.” There was pride in her voice, a confirmation that her words were nothing but true. Another yawn took hold of her and finally she leaned back and held it at bay with a hand. Finally, the warrior stretched, showing off battle honed muscles. “I’m afraid I must retire. I enjoyed our conversation Megami and I hope we can speak again soon.” Relaxing again, she put the dirty glass on the back counter and stared upon the forgotten, broken glass for a moment. She would really have to do something about that... Maybe tomorrow. Turning a smile back to the woman, she spoke again. “Please make yourself at home and feel free to take a shower at your leisure. And keep the liquor, you can have as much of it as you like.”

After saying this, Anger moved around the bar and started for the hall leading to the back. “Good night, Lovely. Enjoy your bath and the rest of your night.” This said and sporting a sleepy smile, the barmaid would wave and make her way out.

((sorry to head out on you dear, but i'm rather tired. Good night. ^^ ))

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anise Silverclaw

𝕸𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖎 𝖀𝖏𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖔
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
User Image

"𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻..."

Megami grinned to herself, eased by Anger's words a bit. Learning her name, and the difference between it and her title made the fox woman feel as though she could trust Anger a bit more, and sort of understand the strength and honor that went into such a title. She bid Anger a good nights sleep, and then quickly finished the last of her cinnamon alcohol, again letting out a harsh breath as she smiled. The blush got a bit deeper though as she watched her new friend leave the room. Lovely...

Megami quickly took her shower, not bothering to enjoy the steam or warmth. By the end of it, she too was yawning and yearning for a restful sleep. She had re-settled herself at the bar, sipping a bit more of the intoxicating drink. Eventually, she fell asleep at the bar, something she could reasonably get in trouble for.

"... 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻"

(( Sweet dreams! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items