Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prince of Heresy

Mirette noticed the lights dimming, but ignored it as she was still upset by the dragon. It was frustrating to meet someone like that. Still, she looked up when she heard someone speaking a foreign language close to her and was surprised at the sudden appearance of a nobleman. Her first inclination was to rise and curtsy, but she had to remind herself that she was no longer a servant girl in a castle. She would remain respectful of the man of higher rank than herself of course. When he joined her, she had to think on his words for a moment. ”Oui, if that dragon’s name was Dante, then it was I he spoke to…but how would you know that?”

When the man mentioned a darkness around her, she guessed it was her negative thoughts, but she was taken aback when he mentioned corrupting her soul. She didn’t comment on that as she let him continue to speak while she watched the strange shadow behind him behaving nervously. Despite being made of darkness, the little creature was rather cute. After the man introduced himself, she blinked in surprise. ”Mon Dieu! You are from Hell too?” She asked before crossing herself. Not because she felt threatened that he would try to possess her or something, but because she felt that she needed some divine help to continue enduring this hard month that only seemed to get harder and stranger. ”Well Monsieur Ombrademone, my name is Mirette, sorceress in training and once servant to the now fallen Kingdom of Eldelyr.”

Despite Mirette’s last encounter with someone from Hell, she maintained cordiality with him. So far, he had done nothing to earn hostility, so why start trouble with him? "So...what brings you here to the Dead End Inn tonight?" She asked, sipping her tea again as she kept her blue eyes on his crimson one.

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Im sure to have Jack visit one day, I have a feeling that would be most entertaining.

Also, Dante, Drake, Hello again, been far to long.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Seems everyone has stopped responding. =/

I guess it's because i'm a bad role model then? I'm hoping to become more active again soon guys. I'm just going through a rough phase right now. I apologize.

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tez sits quietly by the fire, sipping water as thoughts roamed aimlessly through his old mind. He did miss the good old realms, all those lives ago.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gotta start reviving this place. I have a post to add to the first page soon, I just need to finish writing and editing it.

Liberal Lover

Lust moved about the tavern quickly, dragging a little step ladder with her as she walked. Under her arm was a mass of green and red. Dropping the plants on the counter, Lust set up her step ladder, a nail, hammer, and bushel of mistletoe. Humming, she pinned it just above the counter. Already, she had pinned mistletoe over the entrance and above the stairs too.

"Hmm hm hmmmm."

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mrs.Bunni
Lust moved about the tavern quickly, dragging a little step ladder with her as she walked. Under her arm was a mass of green and red. Dropping the plants on the counter, Lust set up her step ladder, a nail, hammer, and bushel of mistletoe. Humming, she pinned it just above the counter. Already, she had pinned mistletoe over the entrance and above the stairs too.

"Hmm hm hmmmm."

Anger, taking the chance to visit the tavern, stopped within the doorway and looked up before pointing. “What’s this,” she asked, as the other woman hummed along. Silver eyes turned back to the female Sin, eyebrows quirking in inquiry. “I hope you don’t expect me to allow someone to kiss me, because that would be grounds for an a** kicking.” Suddenly a grin played her face. “Then again, It might be fun watching the ensuing chaos."

Liberal Lover

Anise Silverclaw

Lust's blue eyes were on Anger before the woman had even stepped into the tavern. She was on the defensive.

"Misteltoe," she said just a little too quickly. Anger would not ruin this. She'd spent to much effort to find and hang the plants. Huffing, Lust pounded in another bit of green and red berry plant.

"If you don't want to be kissed I suggest you step out of the doorway," Lust sang with a playful lilt in her voice. "Don't be a Scrooge. Pride wouldn't let me hang it in the castle so you've got no choice in the matter." If Anger took down the little plants, she would only find twice as many the next day, making the tavern a ticking time bomb for those within. Lust would see to it that those who landed together under the mistletoe shared a kiss. Perhaps by magical means.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mrs.Bunni

Anger laughed, a rich sound only drawn out by those she adored. “My dear, Lust. I would never seek to ruin your fun, only find ways to exploit it for my own needs.” The girl smirked then, a cocky little gesture that lit her eyes with mischief. “I just hope my lover and Lord doesn’t decide to visit, you’ll have a hard time keeping them up then I imagine.” Stepping further into the tavern, and away from the mistletoe she sauntered over to her best friend, leaning along a stool nearby. Turning silver eyes toward the woman, she gave her a warm smile, stretching her full lips only half way. “I’m thinking of a Christmas dance here. What do you say about that?” Then, there was a twinkle within the depths of her metallic gaze. “Of course, you can leave the mistletoe, so long as I’m allowed to mutilate anyone who tries to kiss me.”

Liberal Lover

Anise Silverclaw

Lust's eyes burned a furious blue flame. "He would face my ire." And revenge. Lust huffed, stepping down from her ladder. Taking a look around the tavern, it was kind of nice to see it empty, but also a little lonely. Felt like home, but a home didn't shine without company to show it off to. Lust turned to Anger and blinked.

"Christmas? Is that the Christian holiday?" She cocked her head to the side in question as she so often did. It was one of the few bird-like features the sin carried. "I am of the Greek pantheon, you know. Why not call it a Winter Dance? Though I do love this mistletoe tradition." Lust nodded. "It's not so bad at all. In fact, I think I'll adopt it myself." Stretching her arms high above her head, Lust opened an eye to look at Anise.

"Of course you can make them bleed. I thought that was the point." A wonderful little plant, and a wonderful little tradition. One kisses another under the plant, but when a kiss is not wanted they get to draw blood and pummel the other. Blood and lust, all tied up in a pretty little green plant with cute little red berries.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anger’s eyes brightened a moment, absorbing the momentary blast of delicious ire. She could feel it, her vexed wrath; it fed her as passion might feed the female Sin before her. “Mm,” she said, pushing back the growing warmth within. “Winter Dance. I like it much better. The Christian’s tradition stole the pagan’s Winter Solace anyway, so why not take the day back to its true form. Done, a winter dance it is.” Her mind was made up, having liked the idea of celebrating the season like in the days of old. Yuletide seemed a fascinating tradition before being merged into Christianity’s Christmas. “Think anyone will come?”

(Crappy post. sweatdrop I'll be back in a bit, gotta get some grub. ^^ ))

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(God it's been forever since I've made an rp post)

Outside of the tavern, the winds would begin to pick up, quickly making a cloudless day into a rather cloudy and dark one. The winds would blow viciously around the tavern, causing those inside to hear quite well the howling it gave off. The inhabitants of the tavern would then hear the faint rumble of thunder in the distance. The thunder would continue faintly for a bit before a blindingly bright light would flash outside as a bolt of lightening would crash down into the ground nearby, sending out a roar of thunder that would shake the tavern.

And then, silence. One could look outside and see the sun shining, as if nothing had happened. Not a cloud in sight. Even birds were chirping and flying about like they had been there the whole time. Nothing seemed out of place, save for one darkly clothed figure that began approaching the tavern. Then, in the blink of an eye, the figure was gone. A moment later, a loud knock came to the door. "Sanctuary! Sanctuary!" Came what like a high pitch voiced old man.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail

There was the raging sound of wind, whistling along the tavern’s wooden walls. Silver eyes turned toward the door, the gust creaking unoiled hinges as it swung the double doors back and forth. Though annoyed by the creaking, Anger found the need for ire remedied by the beautiful melody of howling wind. Any source of light from outside quickly seemed to sniffle out, and the Lesser could almost smell the need for rain.

Then, it was all ruined as thunder intruded, the Lady Warrior’s skin crawling with apprehension. Stiffening lightly, her eyes turned from the doors, abandoning the view from above the swinging entrance. Lightning cracked, thunder roared and the girl gave out a sudden, startled squeak and had to force herself not to jump under a table. After all, she could not have her reputation ruined. When it all ended, every hair along her body stood on end, spine stiffened defensively. It was not until a voice calling for sanctuary did she relax slightly and turn toward the doors. Hesitant at first, her silver eyes peeked out to see the skies here again normal. Only then did she pull open the doors to view the visitor. “Sanctuary is granted here, though I can’t guarantee the inhibitant’s won’t attack you.” A devious grin stretched high cheekbones wide.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Upon opening the door, the lady warrior would not find a hunched over old man, but rather a somewhat tall and youthful one. The male's skin was a cool bluish gray with a few visible scars along his face. His hair was black and seemed rather well kept in a long ponytail that was held with a white ribbon. The clothes he wore were also rather fine, a black and red suit that, though expensive, were worn in a bit of a casual manner. Covering over this was a black cape that was lined with red fabric and decorated by silver against the black. He also wore comfortable gloves on his hands, which currently held a dark wood cane. As the lady warrior would notice these things about the male, familiar amber eyes would look her over as a smirk crept along his face."Hope the lightening didn't scare you too bad, but it seems to be part of teleporting here from my own dimension." A familiar voice spoke now instead of the elderly voice she had heard before.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail

A bluff about how the lightning hadn't scared her hanging upon her tongue was never uttered as surprise demanded silence. Then, a wide smile lit her face at seeing an old friend. “Drake! How lovely to see you again. It’s been so long, come on in.” As she spoke the woman turned and moved inward, stretching her form across the bar to reach a couple of glasses. Of course, being as short as she was, the task was more difficult than it should have been and she was left fumbling for a few moments. Finally, she managed to achieve her task and pulled out two glasses. “Would you like a drink?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff