Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
I've been dealing with quite a bit of writer's block lately, so i understand. >.<
Been too long since I've done rping. x.x
Kiyoto tumbled, falling fast over her own feet. Clumsy, was probably the right word. She glanced behind her, and quickly pushed herself back onto her feet, aware of the thudding sound of hooves gaining on her. Her gaze darted around her, checking her immediate surroundings. She saw an out. A large tree, one she could easily climb. Wasting no time, she glanced behind her seeing the first sign of what was to come if she didnt move quickly. An arrow darted past her, missing her ear by mere millimetres. That was enough to make her move. She darted to the tree and up the trunk, taking care to clutch the bag that was attached to her sheath as she did so. Panting, and furiously out of breath she sunk into the leaves and waited.

She heard rustling as the horses were pulled around near the tree through the leaves. They couldnt find her up here. They simply could not look up.
She waited for them to grow impatient, and call out her name. She held her breath. Moments passed, and soon enough they were off in the other direction. 4 horses passed that tree, all with men too dumb to merely look up.

She let out a long sigh, and dove into the branches to find her way down. As she was doing so, something caught her eye. A building. What looked to be some sort of tavern, judging by the sign.

She grinned, and wriggled down the trunk. Soon enough she was outside the door of this mysterious place. Mud on her boots, leaves in her hair, the colour of which was that of rain on a bright day, and cuts on her hand that clutched the bag ever so slightly.

She took a quick look around, and pushed the door open with her booted foot.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
I've been dealing with quite a bit of writer's block lately, so i understand. >.<
Been too long since I've done rping. x.x

Hopefully your writers block will pass soon. I know its a pain n the butt.

@Map: Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. =3
[[OOC: Hello! Its so nice to finally find a walk in RP. I hate having to 'commit' to something - especially as I work so damn much. But I'll post as often as I can, is that okay?

Also, writer's block is a royal pain in the butt indeed. ]]

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Map_On_My_Hand
[[OOC: Hello! Its so nice to finally find a walk in RP. I hate having to 'commit' to something - especially as I work so damn much. But I'll post as often as I can, is that okay?

Also, writer's block is a royal pain in the butt indeed. ]]

Of course! Post at your leisure. ^^ We'll be happy to have you around when you're able. I'm working on a post in response to yours right now. =3

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A creak was heard as the tavern door pushed open, a traveler using the normal means of entry. Metallic silver eyes refocused, coming to rest on the woman whom had now entered. Standing to do business, she politely excused herself from the table and moved toward the bar while still watching the two recent guests. “Welcome to the Dead End. Name’s Anise,” she spoke directly to the woman, having already greeted Dante. “Come on in and make yourself at home.”

Should the woman enter as she had been invited, she would find a simple looking tavern with hardwood floors and the homely feel of wood lining the walls. Chandeliers hung along the high ceiling by several chains. Half melted candles, currently not lit, adorned the simplistic bronze. To the far north wall, to the right of the entrance, was a large brick fireplace, crackling happily with orange and red flames. Though it would seem welcoming, there was a crisp warning in the air that not all was as it seemed. Still, the waitress smiled as if everything was perfect, so it must have been the imagination playing tricks. “Is there anything I can get you to drink or eat? Name it and we have it.”

Then, those strange silver eyes would fall back toward Dante. “How about you Dante, anything you’d like?” And unable to forget Drake even if she wanted to, the woman turned back to him as well. “I can also get you something else if you want.” Long lengths of black hair, bound high on the head still could not completely be contained and danced over her shoulder annoyingly. Without much thought, she flicked away the thick strains and waited for orders.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Drake peered over to the girl entering the tavern. Giving the female a quick look over, he would shrug and return to his whiskey. Looking up at Anise, he would shake his head."I'm content with this bottle of Jack." He stated with a grin before once more pouring himself a fresh drink.
Kiyoto stepped forward, glancing about her as the woman spoke. She felt nervous, of course; she was a wanted woman in most areas.
She slid her jacket to her elbows, revealing a black servants dress hung just under her collar bone. She raised an eyebrow as the hostess introduced herself and asked if there was anything Kiyoto wanted. Upon this ask, she immediately pulled her jacket back over her shoulders and tightened her grip on the bag.
She bit her lower lip and studied the two other patrons for a moment. Deciding this place seemed okay enough, she walked to the bar and sat on a nearby stool. She placed the bag on the bar, and opened her sweet succulent lips to speak.
"Just a glass of milk, should you have one" she said, a slight Irish twang about her vocals.
She was aware that her ears weren't currently showing, and that her tail was hidden beneath her dress, so she felt that the request of the milk would be deemed normal? Hah, probably not, but she knew this hostess would have had much weirder come through those doors.
Her thick eyelashes closed onto her cheeks, resting there for a moment. She was so tired, she could feel her bones ache.
Her thighs became sodden suddenly, and she rolled her eyes with a sigh as she knew exactly why. Her tail had been slashed in the fight in the next city over, and the wound had been reopened - probably by simply just sitting down.

She felt she should make some sort of conversation, however, to distract the hostess from noticing the blood slowly seeping through her tights and onto the stool.
"I've been this way many times" she whispered, "Why have I not seen this place before?".

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anise grinned toward Drake, having guessed he was content. “Alright, just let me know if you need anything else. And by the way, if you decide to hang around a bit, there are plenty of rooms available should you need one.”

Turning silver eyes back to the newest guest, Anise would take out a hardy 8 oz glass and place it before the woman. Turning, she’d open a mini fridge and withdraw a carton of fresh milk before pouring the thick white liquid into the cup. Once it was full, the carton was discarded on the bar, as the waitress leaned against the other side to converse comfortably. “No idea, must have missed it. Then again, perhaps it just appeared when you needed it most.” Giving a cryptic wink and a broad smile, Anise allowed the silence to linger should the girl allow it. At this close proximity, the waitress’s build would become apparent. She was built with toned muscle, skin a moon-tanned pale that contrasted against her dark hair. She was rather short, scarcely clothed and thickly curved. Then, her nostrils flared suddenly and briefly as if catching the scent of something rich. “By the way, you seem to be bleeding. Are you alright?” The smile faded away and concerned replaced her expression.
Kiyoto watched the woman as she poured the milk, her stomach growling somewhat. She immediately took the glass and brought it up to her lips, her ears twitching under her hair a little as she tasted the sweet nectar of the fresh milk. It was delicious.

She saw the woman's nostrils quickly flare, and she knew. She knew this woman was not of human descent, no human would be able to smell blood like that.

Her gaze fell to the ground, as she wrestled with the choice of whether to tell the truth or not.
Her tail flinched as she abruptly stood up, and slammed the glass onto the bar. She decided the truth would not be welcome here.

She noticed the woman's expression was that of concern, nothing more, but still she could not share her secret.

Instead, she picked up her bag, and threw it over her head onto her shoulder.

She spoke, softly, and gazed at the woman with bright yellow eyes.
"Please excuse me M'am, for I must go now". She gave a low nod, to show appreciation, and tightened her jacket around her.
With a frown spilled across her face, and leaves still adorning her hair, she left the tavern much the same as when she'd entered; only this time, she may have found her new haunt.

[[OOC: Sorry love, I really must dash now. Gotta sort dinner before The Boy gets home. Lovely to meet you, will definitely return at the next opportunity! x ]]

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*OOC: It might be a little while before I respond again Map. I've got some things to take care of, so I have to head out. Hope to see you around again soon though. =3

Edit: Seems we both gotta head out. Later then, Good luck with dinner for your kids. ^^
[[OOC: Haha, great timing! Take care x ]]
[[ Oh no, there's been no posts for like a week! sad ]]

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Map_On_My_Hand
[[ Oh no, there's been no posts for like a week! sad ]]

Sorry about that. =[ It's my fault really. I haven't been online in a while so I haven't been able to post. I should start making some post soon though. ^ ^ Things seem to be calming down for me.
Anise Silverclaw
Map_On_My_Hand
Dante Giacomo Diavolo
The Dragon Traitor

With: Anise, Drake, and Kiyoto
Mood: Nostalgic

A simple smile appeared on the dragon demon's lips. "Drink? Well, it does feel like ages since I've had a good Jack and Coke. Sure, just put it on my tab." He remained in his place as the new woman moved past him and into the tavern. As she moved to try and exit the small building, he would place a cold hand on her shoulder, looking at her with brilliant indigo hues. "Trust me, as someone who was a stranger in this bar before, we aren't monsters. At least, not the kind that hurt innocents." With that Dante would glance at Anise, giving her a subtle wink. He would then look back to Kiyoto and say, "Let her heal you. I don't know crap about healing, but I'm pretty sure she does."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff