Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Abomination

Mrs.Bunni
(> A> Lust was in the kitchen with Anise and that's what I was waiting on bit it's moving too fast and Anise has scooted off elsewhere. xD)

A scent of fresh blood curled Lust's lips in pleasure. Either a fight had broken out or Gluttony had arrived. He always smelled so delicious. Grabbing a bowl of cherries, Lust sauntered out of the kitchen, loudly setting the bowl down in front of Gluttony. Damn. Lust had really been hoping for a brawl.

"I see you've found our little hole in the wall. Kind of nice to relax a little." Lust eyes who Gluttony was speaking with, popping a cherry into her mouth stem and all.
emotion_kirakira you're alive~!

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Godly Abomination

Manliest of Faces
...well. Apparently a few choice words had pissed off some kinda hell demon... thing. She was sort of used to that at this point though, what with all the other demons just waltzing about the Earth for no damn reason, to the point that the metamorphosis of his barely phased her (aside from a little recoil from getting blood in her dead eye). If anything, she seemed fairly unimpressed, taking in the behemoth calmly. With a final disinterested frown, she gave her verdict on the proposing opponent:

"...yeeeaaaah, no."

...and she simply turned away from the menace, disregarding it to head inside, only to be interrupted by an approaching woman. From what she could gather, the two had some kind of relation, so maybe this other chick could keep the big guy from having a disastrous temper tantrum. "...uh, I'm guessing that belongs to you?" the still-nameless girl semi-rhetorically asked, keeping her cool rather well, "Need a hand finding his chill pills, or whatever keeps him from leveling the building?"

Anticipating an unfavorable response to her apathy, the walking dead turned face to keep her eye on the dragon-like thing, hands jammed in her pant pockets as she waited for it to do something rather rash.
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

Wrath was listening to what Anger was saying up until the point where the woman had turned her back; turned backs meant lowered guard. Wrath was all about violence, and right now he had all the fuel he needed to mount an assault on the undead woman before him and claim her immortalized soul in servitude. "I belong to no one, nor can my fury be contained. " Before the woman could head her way into the tavern past the owner of the establishment, Wrath would lash his tail out and smash it in front of the woman's path while simultaneously demolishing the entrance way into the tavern. "I wonder how long it will take to break those bones of yours...rotted one." This woman was now considered prey in his eyes and he was not about to let her walk freely away without a fight for her own survival. "As it is written within unholy contract, for your transgressions I am allowed to enslave you to my fold but not without a fair battle." He continued on with his explanation and kept his eyes on the undead woman, ready to pursue her should she flee. "To decline allows me to choose any method with which to destroy your mortal coil, but to fight and survive allows you freedom; name your terms or perish in agony." A response was now required before Wrath would make his next move against the woman.

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

Godly Abomination

Bishopp Arumat
Bl
YOU'RE ALSO ALIVE! emotion_awesome

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
The True Sin of Wrath
Manliest of Faces
...well. Apparently a few choice words had pissed off some kinda hell demon... thing. She was sort of used to that at this point though, what with all the other demons just waltzing about the Earth for no damn reason, to the point that the metamorphosis of his barely phased her (aside from a little recoil from getting blood in her dead eye). If anything, she seemed fairly unimpressed, taking in the behemoth calmly. With a final disinterested frown, she gave her verdict on the proposing opponent:

"...yeeeaaaah, no."

...and she simply turned away from the menace, disregarding it to head inside, only to be interrupted by an approaching woman. From what she could gather, the two had some kind of relation, so maybe this other chick could keep the big guy from having a disastrous temper tantrum. "...uh, I'm guessing that belongs to you?" the still-nameless girl semi-rhetorically asked, keeping her cool rather well, "Need a hand finding his chill pills, or whatever keeps him from leveling the building?"

Anticipating an unfavorable response to her apathy, the walking dead turned face to keep her eye on the dragon-like thing, hands jammed in her pant pockets as she waited for it to do something rather rash.
Wrath
User Image

Wrath was listening to what Anger was saying up until the point where the woman had turned her back; turned backs meant lowered guard. Wrath was all about violence, and right now he had all the fuel he needed to mount an assault on the undead woman before him and claim her immortalized soul in servitude. "I belong to no one, nor can my fury be contained. " Before the woman could head her way into the tavern past the owner of the establishment, Wrath would lash his tail out and smash it in front of the woman's path while simultaneously demolishing the entrance way into the tavern. "I wonder how long it will take to break those bones of yours...rotted one." This woman was now considered prey in his eyes and he was not about to let her walk freely away without a fight for her own survival. "As it is written within unholy contract, for your transgressions I am allowed to enslave you to my fold but not without a fair battle." He continued on with his explanation and kept his eyes on the undead woman, ready to pursue her should she flee. "To decline allows me to choose any method with which to destroy your mortal coil, but to fight and survive allows you freedom; name your terms or perish in agony." A response was now required before Wrath would make his next move against the woman.

User Image
Ω

LOLOLOLOL

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
The True Sin of Wrath
Bishopp Arumat
Bl

I only left the sins.

Not gaia.

.n.

Godly Abomination

Bishopp Arumat
The True Sin of Wrath
Bishopp Arumat
Bl

I only left the sins.

Not gaia.

.n.
Well ********! /Knocks upside the head.
I thought I'd never see you again! ._____.;;

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
The True Sin of Wrath
Bishopp Arumat
The True Sin of Wrath
Bishopp Arumat
Bl

I only left the sins.

Not gaia.

.n.

Hush you.

Godly Abomination

Bishopp Arumat
The True Sin of Wrath
Bishopp Arumat
The True Sin of Wrath
Bishopp Arumat
Bl

I only left the sins.

Not gaia.

.n.

Hush you.
/Hushes.
.... emotion_8c

Godly Abomination

/Debates playing Ps3.....

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

The True Sin of Wrath

Gluttony froze as EVERY GODDAMN BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL SHATTERED. The child's face froze in shock, before it turned to a grimace. "YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A b***h." He roared, tails thrashing in anger behind him. He leaps over the bar, and as he did, a bottle of rum appeared within his hands. He hurled it will all his might at Wrath. "You wasted it all!" He said, and began to glow, eyes flaring. The spilled alcohol began to move, then suddenly rose into the air in a multicolored stream of liquid. He snarled, as the stream flowed, lightning quick, towards Wrath as well. Again Gluttony took a step forward, his grin literally reaching up to his ears, rows of razor sharp teeth gleaming. A small fork appeared within his fingertips, and a small spark followed the stream. Gluttony turned back to the bar with a sigh, anger spent.

"Relax everyone, Wrath wont kill you so long as you keep your head down. Ive got an inventory to restock. UUUUGH" The child whines, dragging himself away from Wrath, though he was fully prepared for a counter attack from the seemingly berserker Sin.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mrs.Bunni

She stood before Wrath, and her eyes widened in furious rage before turning upon the woman. Her nostrils flared at the rotting stench of the woman’s flesh before she growled deep within her throat. Silver eyes began to bleed to blue, pupils becoming cat like slits. “You will not speak of my Lord in such a manner, you vile undead wretch. I’ll tear you limb from limb before dumping your still living carcass within an insurmountable chasm for all eternity.” Her teeth snapped together, like a savage beast snapping at prey.

Though her fury radiated in physically frigid waves, Anger restrained her need to attack, though only after Wrath challenged the woman. “I will leave her to you, My Lord. I will not stand in your way of such a rude, insulting guest. Be warned though, claim her into our fold and I’m liable to put her through hell.” Her voice came out as a promising hiss. “But for now I have better things to do.”

This words spoken, her eyes faded back to normal and the woman walked away, heels clicking with agitation. Of course she was left finding a window to crawl through considering Wrath had demolished the entrance. "You owe me a new door still, My Lord," spoke her voice through his mind.

She crawled through the broken window of the kitchen, cut her arm which called a fury of cursing and then made her way up behind Lust. “Ugggh!!,” cried the enraged woman. “Sorry, I was trying to catch up with some of the guest. I didn’t mean to leave you hanging. And what do you mean I owe you one? What do I owe you, My Lady?” As Anger spoke to her best friend, she hopped upon the bar rudely and examined her bleeding wound. As the silver fluid leaked from the cut, her aura radiated her mood. Anyone who dared cross her in the moment was likely to lose a few limbs.

Godly Abomination

Wrath
User Image

While he was watching Anger unload her words upon the undead woman he began to chuckle until suddenly, Wrath found himself first covered in alcohol and then set ablaze with brilliant flames. His attentions were drawn from the woman from before and were now focused on his brother Sin, Gluttony. "...Is that the best flame you can muster?" Already, Wrath's scales were absorbing the heat from the flames that covered him and slowly put out the fires while his amorphous skin absorbed the molecular structure of the alcohol. "I was born of this, you'll have to do better than that!" He said in a lighter tone, obviously lifted of his anger by both the stunt pulled by Gluttony and the display provided by Anger.

User Image
Ω

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

The True Sin of Wrath
Wrath
User Image

While he was watching Anger unload her words upon the undead woman he began to chuckle until suddenly, Wrath found himself first covered in alcohol and then set ablaze with brilliant flames. His attentions were drawn from the woman from before and were now focused on his brother Sin, Gluttony. "...Is that the best flame you can muster?" Already, Wrath's scales were absorbing the heat from the flames that covered him and slowly put out the fires while his amorphous skin absorbed the molecular structure of the alcohol. "I was born of this, you'll have to do better than that!" He said in a lighter tone, obviously lifted of his anger by both the stunt pulled by Gluttony and the display provided by Anger.

User Image
Ω

Ill have to respond a bit later, Im not at home DX

Godly Abomination

Jack_McLoughlin
The True Sin of Wrath
Wrath
User Image

User Image
Ω

Ill have to respond a bit later, Im not at home DX
Take your time, I'm in no rush. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items