Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami
Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami
Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami
Desire came home to see the tavern was still where he last found it and upkept well. The kitchen was open to his nostrils confirmation and he ordered a steak and chips and some greens to go at the side. A glass of mulled wine as was his way drank pinky slightly up as this was not something that he could unlearn.

He looked about for his patron sin and coo'd

" Kiro came home from the sky adventures"

Coming from out of a room nearby, the female would stretch her arms high, eyes closed to savor the moment. When she opened them again, the silver irises fell upon Kiro. "Good evening Kiro. I see you are well."
it didn't matter if he was eating drinking or on the toilet, He heard his patron sin and bowed to her deeply. " I have been yes My Lady, I am back fully...I came back to announce my arrival back from the other galaxy's back to this one"

She would smile to him and give him a nod of the head. His formalities were not necessary, but she would not deny him that which he desired. "I see, in that case, welcome back, Kiro. It's a pleasure to have you here with us again."
He could be told to stand and be at ease but drilled into him to show respect would never end. he rose from his knee and looked precarious in high heels and a corset and lipstick and eyeliner. Rupaul would be proud of him and the envy of the male species in drag nails hair and legs all waxed filed and glow spray tanned to have him shimmer even more.

" Im pleased to be home again....All is done now, All is completed and made to orbit again. Have you been well? has Ix been well? I have not been to Valuara in so long I wonder if I am remembered."

he frowned worried he was a relic now.

With his ending remark, Anise would chuckle softly and move by Kiro to affectionately pat him on the chest. "My dear, we all have times when we must be away. Myself included, you will not be forgotten, this I promise you. You're my wonderful and unique Lesser." That spoken, she moved behind the bar and turned on the coffee machine. Though she could summon up a fancy cup of coffee at will, it took the fun out of making it. Turning back to Kiro as the coffee brewed, she shrugged lightly. "Ix and I are well enough. Things have kept us away as well."
He smiled and shimmered as his DNA or what passed as such for an alien like him and he offered her a seat. " I am pleased to hear you both are well, I miss the presence of the many, I can feel the pulse lament its adrenaline loss"

His eyes where red under the light but wanted to be gold again and his body was in combat to let his Y chromosome run passed the invading new feeling.

To hear he was her unique Lesser just made him fall silent and blush as he was never anything to anyone other than the biggest thorn in the paw of carbon organisms.

" The stars have had my need of attention, The core or the all mother is calling her children home. Its for renewal and for reforming. I have been damaged in my journey's....I am to sleep in the cores embrace before I can be again"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

(( Oke ill be around))

Beloved Sex Symbol

A lone figure of a woman walked down the only path she knew. Well at least she only thought it a path, who knew which way she was actually going. It all looked the same to her eyes! Switching the platform shoes to the other hand Ania glanced towards the sky. Like it was gonna actually reveal the time to her. Grumbling the trek continued onward. Looking for salvation an end to this crappy journey. Oh a drink a drink good sir! Swallowing in a dry mouth is never a pleasant feeling and she had been doing it since waking up in the middle of no where. Blue orbs squinted, there was something in the distance. Shimmering like a heat wave.

"Salvation"

She croaked out while make a dash to it, who ever owned the place would do two things. Welcome her or try and kill her. But caution was in the wind and she had already pushed the door open. Stumbling further into the door way. Blinking rapidly at the sudden shift in light. Chest heaving with the forced run, well at least she made it.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

BrokenDollEyes
A lone figure of a woman walked down the only path she knew. Well at least she only thought it a path, who knew which way she was actually going. It all looked the same to her eyes! Switching the platform shoes to the other hand Ania glanced towards the sky. Like it was gonna actually reveal the time to her. Grumbling the trek continued onward. Looking for salvation an end to this crappy journey. Oh a drink a drink good sir! Swallowing in a dry mouth is never a pleasant feeling and she had been doing it since waking up in the middle of no where. Blue orbs squinted, there was something in the distance. Shimmering like a heat wave.

"Salvation"

She croaked out while make a dash to it, who ever owned the place would do two things. Welcome her or try and kill her. But caution was in the wind and she had already pushed the door open. Stumbling further into the door way. Blinking rapidly at the sudden shift in light. Chest heaving with the forced run, well at least she made it.
His eyes averted to the door as he saw a woman walk in tired from her travels and got up from his seat and empty plate.

" Welcome, I see you can use a seat and a drink"

Even in high heels not made for a man his height he was elegant and danced on the air like a filament of silk would if it was bigger.

He was spellbinding and handsome even in make up to gaudy for sight.

" Please make your self comfortable, The fire is stoked and some fine ales here.. Im kiro."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Ania" she spoke softly while making way into the place. Eyes on the male that stood up and made way to the bar. It didn't matter a drink was all she wanted at the moment. Taking an empty stool up at the bar, heels clanking to the ground in an unwanted clutter if anything she'd move them later.

"Whiskey,please"

Speaking softly the aches and pains of travel finally catching up to the female,wrapping around her soul and choking it.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

BrokenDollEyes
"Ania" she spoke softly while making way into the place. Eyes on the male that stood up and made way to the bar. It didn't matter a drink was all she wanted at the moment. Taking an empty stool up at the bar, heels clanking to the ground in an unwanted clutter if anything she'd move them later.

"Whiskey,please"

Speaking softly the aches and pains of travel finally catching up to the female,wrapping around her soul and choking it.
He gave a small nod grabbing a fine single malt and poured her a triple measure. " You came from far?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Kiro_Shinigami
BrokenDollEyes

"Whiskey,please"

He gave a small nod grabbing a fine single malt and poured her a triple measure. " You came from far?"

"Yeah, somewhere long gone apparently "

Smiling the girl rested hands on the counter top and watched him pour a drink.

"Where am i?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

BrokenDollEyes
Kiro_Shinigami
BrokenDollEyes

"Whiskey,please"

"Yeah, somewhere long gone apparently "

Smiling the girl rested hands on the counter top and watched him pour a drink.

"Where am i?"
He was not sure how to tell her that she had stepped in a nexus gate way to anywhere and everywhere and thus answered as well as he could not to scare her into running into the voids beyond and ending up anywhere.

" you are in a safe place, Where matters not. I dont normally bartend but I felt like it today. Hungry?"

The enigmatic blue glow around the demon drew in people and worked the best on the male species.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Somehow food didn't sound appealing at the moment. Head shook while taking in the little information told to her this day. Again lost in a void with no way home as of yet. Sighing the female just gave an elegant shrug of shoulders and continued the conversation with the male behind the counter

"No thanks, i don't think I could keep it down at this moment."

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kiro_Shinigami
He smiled and shimmered as his DNA or what passed as such for an alien like him and he offered her a seat. " I am pleased to hear you both are well, I miss the presence of the many, I can feel the pulse lament its adrenaline loss"

His eyes where red under the light but wanted to be gold again and his body was in combat to let his Y chromosome run passed the invading new feeling.

To hear he was her unique Lesser just made him fall silent and blush as he was never anything to anyone other than the biggest thorn in the paw of carbon organisms.

" The stars have had my need of attention, The core or the all mother is calling her children home. Its for renewal and for reforming. I have been damaged in my journey's....I am to sleep in the cores embrace before I can be again"

"Damaged," she asked, eyes turned harsh as she took a seat and crossed her legs. "Who is it that's damaged you? I'd be more than happy to teach them not to mess with those of our fold."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami

"Damaged," she asked, eyes turned harsh as she took a seat and crossed her legs. "Who is it that's damaged you? I'd be more than happy to teach them not to mess with those of our fold."
" Even if its from the fold?....No my lady. Its fine, I am kiro I am proud and wont let such a thing get me to bend a knee. Yet I need the time to restore the fractures in space and time...I survived their hellish taunts and dealt my own back...Ill live ill see to it"

He was fractured indeed but this was nothing he hid, he had to show the cracks in order to stay sane. His body did another shift and then he became like light again and transformed back into clothing that fitted him and didnt itch his manliness when he sat down.

" I saw to the bar and a new patron, She looks weary"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kiro_Shinigami
Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami

" Even if its from the fold?....No my lady. Its fine, I am kiro I am proud and wont let such a thing get me to bend a knee. Yet I need the time to restore the fractures in space and time...I survived their hellish taunts and dealt my own back...Ill live ill see to it"

He was fractured indeed but this was nothing he hid, he had to show the cracks in order to stay sane. His body did another shift and then he became like light again and transformed back into clothing that fitted him and didnt itch his manliness when he sat down.

"Very well, but know that I'll be there for you if ever you need it." Having gathered everything together, she made herself a fancy cup of coffee, complete with sugary creams and whipped topping with chocolate drizzle. Taking a seat again she smiled toward Kiro. "I see, thank you. Feel free to help anyone who arrives. I appreciate any help you'd like to offer."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

BrokenDollEyes
Somehow food didn't sound appealing at the moment. Head shook while taking in the little information told to her this day. Again lost in a void with no way home as of yet. Sighing the female just gave an elegant shrug of shoulders and continued the conversation with the male behind the counter

"No thanks, i don't think I could keep it down at this moment."
" there are rooms here, You can rest up and refresh" He grew concerned at her mentioning she would not keep food down and hoped that drink would not aggravate her more. His body shifted back to his more natural form so she saw a tall handsome demonic beast with soft gentile golden eyes.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami
Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami

"Very well, but know that I'll be there for you if ever you need it." Having gathered everything together, she made herself a fancy cup of coffee, complete with sugary creams and whipped topping with chocolate drizzle. Taking a seat again she smiled toward Kiro. "I see, thank you. Feel free to help anyone who arrives. I appreciate any help you'd like to offer."

He bowed his deepest to her his golden eyes closed in respect, " If ever a day comes I need help, I wont be shy. I have passed up help to often and that got me nowhere, Ehehehee...I have streaks of pride in me and a part of every sin deeper down in my core."

He nodded and was more worried than ever as the lady that walked in looked ill and in need of sleep more than a drink.

" Our guest doesnt look so well tho,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces