ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lorene Dairson
Kiro_Shinigami

Anise would smile a bit at Kiro. “Of course, you’re always welcome here.” Then, with his request she moved behind the counter and took out the whiskey. Daftly, he made it as he requested, remembering that neat meant straight with no ice. Once the alcohol was poured she turned back around and sat the glass before him. “Here you are, one neat whiskey.”

It was then another male entered the tavern and instinctively she tiled her chin up and sniffed the air. This gesture might seem odd to others, but she had a super sense of smell. Because of this, she knew he was of different origin immediately before noticing the ears. His smell was exotic, something that suggested he belonged to the earth and nature. Perhaps he didn’t follow the calling, but the smell was still there. She also smelled a hint of magic and new him to be some type of mage or something similar. It made her curious. That didn’t even begin on the tinge of blood, reptile mixed with something vile and the poor state of his health. Anise was finding it amazing just how much she could discern simply by smell alone.

“Welcome,” she greeted before he spoke, smiling a bright friendly smile. Had he looked up, he’d notice the friendly gesture reached her silver eyes. Then, she blinked lightly when he spoke in an odd language and prepared to ask him what exactly he had said, if he even spoke her language. He interrupted before she got the chance, answering the question that was on her mind. “Ah, let me get you a cider first and then I’ll retrieve you a hot meal.”

With nimble steps she turned and bounced back to work. Quickly, she snatched a large mug and filled it to the brim with cider. Turning, and without spilling a single drop she placed the drink in front of him. Then, without any further words, she whipped back around, long black hair snapping behind her. Slipping out of sight, the five foot three (she appeared a few inches higher with her heeled boots) disappeared from sight. The sound of dishes being utilized could be heard. Within a few moments the smell of food whiffed through the tavern, guaranteeing a grumbling stomach from anyone who was hungry. Another moment passed and she returned back in, smile still present. She’d then set a large plate before him. On it was a hearty serving of roast beef, slathered in rich gravy and topped with thick cuts of carrots and potatoes. For sides there was creamy, homemade macaroni and cheeses and green beans cooked in olive oil and a rosemary seasoning. If that alone wasn’t enough, she placed a scolding bowl beside the plate, a thick onion soup topped with melted cheeses. How she’d managed to prepare such a feast so quickly would seem impossible, unless magic had come into play. “You seem hungry, so I picked something I thought would be filling. I hope you enjoy. Afterward, you can enjoy a hot back to soak your bruises and a cozy room.”

((@Lorene; It was a great post. =3 I enjoyed reading it. And welcome to the tavern!))

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Azlein
Dark_Initiate
The_Scarlet_Widow"

The instant Belle’s expression faded so did hers. Tori’s features became worried, unable to help her empathy for others. “Okay,” she said and then the girl was gone, leaving before Tori could offer assistance. For a long while she watched the exit Belle took before turning back to look around the tavern nervously. There were several people at the bar, so she opted to sit at a table alone. Hopefully someone would serve her soon. She was hungry, especially with the smell of food now in the tavern.

As Belle left the tavern, the ‘horse’ she had paid no heed too looked at her with its black ears perked high. Blue fire radiated from its mane, tail and the bottom of its legs just before the hooves. Its form was hollow and skinny, almost skeletal. When he noticed the girl paid her no mind, he went back to sniffing the area curiously.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Lorene Dairson
Kiro_Shinigami

Anise would smile a bit at Kiro. “Of course, you’re always welcome here.” Then, with his request she moved behind the counter and took out the whiskey. Daftly, he made it as he requested, remembering that neat meant straight with no ice. Once the alcohol was poured she turned back around and sat the glass before him. “Here you are, one neat whiskey.”

It was then another male entered the tavern and instinctively she tiled her chin up and sniffed the air. This gesture might seem odd to others, but she had a super sense of smell. Because of this, she knew he was of different origin immediately before noticing the ears. His smell was exotic, something that suggested he belonged to the earth and nature. Perhaps he didn’t follow the calling, but the smell was still there. She also smelled a hint of magic and new him to be some type of mage or something similar. It made her curious. That didn’t even begin on the tinge of blood, reptile mixed with something vile and the poor state of his health. Anise was finding it amazing just how much she could discern simply by smell alone.

“Welcome,” she greeted before he spoke, smiling a bright friendly smile. Had he looked up, he’d notice the friendly gesture reached her silver eyes. Then, she blinked lightly when he spoke in an odd language and prepared to ask him what exactly he had said, if he even spoke her language. He interrupted before she got the chance, answering the question that was on her mind. “Ah, let me get you a cider first and then I’ll retrieve you a hot meal.”

With nimble steps she turned and bounced back to work. Quickly, she snatched a large mug and filled it to the brim with cider. Turning, and without spilling a single drop she placed the drink in front of him. Then, without any further words, she whipped back around, long black hair snapping behind her. Slipping out of sight, the five foot three (she appeared a few inches higher with her heeled boots) disappeared from sight. The sound of dishes being utilized could be heard. Within a few moments the smell of food whiffed through the tavern, guaranteeing a grumbling stomach from anyone who was hungry. Another moment passed and she returned back in, smile still present. She’d then set a large plate before him. On it was a hearty serving of roast beef, slathered in rich gravy and topped with thick cuts of carrots and potatoes. For sides there was creamy, homemade macaroni and cheeses and green beans cooked in olive oil and a rosemary seasoning. If that alone wasn’t enough, she placed a scolding bowl beside the plate, a thick onion soup topped with melted cheeses. How she’d managed to prepare such a feast so quickly would seem impossible, unless magic had come into play. “You seem hungry, so I picked something I thought would be filling. I hope you enjoy. Afterward, you can enjoy a hot back to soak your bruises and a cozy room.”

((@Lorene; It was a great post. =3 I enjoyed reading it. And welcome to the tavern!))

User Image

He thanked her and placed a few coin on the counter, he had chits on him still and tried to chance those to coin but failed to do this and ended up with old old old money from a time before mankind was sophisticated enough to build empires. The coins where almost square and pure silver etched still like they where done yesterday. the coins themselves where as old as some gods where and perhaps she would know the era too as she was a goddess herself in a way.

" Thankyou so much, Its been a while since I could catch a breather from being me....Its hard work being something that has to shine all day and night.....Thankyou and please here is some pay for the drinks and a room...Id like to stay"

He nodded and smiled warmly as he drank his drink with the healthy glow of life about him.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kiro_Shinigami

After having served the elven male, she turned back to Kiro as he laid the coin upon the bar. Getting up she made her way back over, heels clicking softly. “You’re free to stay as long as you like,” she said as she placed a hand over the coin and pushed them back to him. “We don’t accept coins. There is no need for them, but thank you.” She flashed him a bright smile before saying; “excuse me” and heading from behind the counter to see what the girl at the table needed anything.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami

After having served the elven male, she turned back to Kiro as he laid the coin upon the bar. Getting up she made her way back over, heels clicking softly. “You’re free to stay as long as you like,” she said as she placed a hand over the coin and pushed them back to him. “We don’t accept coins. There is no need for them, but thank you.” She flashed him a bright smile before saying; “excuse me” and heading from behind the counter to see what the girl at the table needed anything.

User Image

He placed his hand over the ancient silver and stuffed it down a slid in his robe folds and looked at her wide eyed.

" F.free?! But what would you accept for pay if not coin?"

He drank his drink with a languid slowness that indicated he wasnt going anywhere in a hurry and was baffled to know it was free. Keeping the coins safe as most likely someone had seen them and pehaps someone would know what country they where from and knew their value.

Kiro smiled and was so shocked to know he didnt have to pay.

" isnt there anything I can do like wash up after at least? Im not used to free things in life"

And it was a truth as everything good costed one way or another.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan
Aslinn laughed a maniacal laugh.
Great. I might need to hide for a little while. I promise I won't bring much trouble.
She finished off the last of her Fireball and crossed her legs looking at the man beside her talking to the waitress about being a father or some sort.
Can I please get a refill? So what is your name?
She pushed her empty glass toward the woman. Aslinn crossed her arms under her chest and began to swirl into her memories. Her eyes became focused on the bloodied knife. She was distracted as her thoughts consumed her.

A wide grin snuck its way on Anise’s face, and mischievous glint entered her eyes. She had a feeling she was going to like this girl. “You are welcome to hide here as long as you want. As for the trouble, you’re welcome to bring as much trouble as you like. Trouble means we don’t have to be bored here, and boredom and I never work well together.” She chuckled a bit.

“One refill coming up,” Anise answered, going through a bristled motion of refilling the glass. She’d remember how to do it so there was no need to resort to the ‘list’. One day she’d learn all these alcohol drinks and their combinations. Perhaps she should have studied before opening a tavern, but Anise was as impulsive as they came. “Here you are.”

She was beginning to notice the woman’s far off gaze, which could only mean she was absorbed in inner through. “Want to talk about it? I’d be happy to listen. If not, that’s alright too. We all got our secrets.”

((I apologize it always takes me a bit to respond. Work is mean that way. Considering its an hour away, I'm usually gone for at least 11 hours a day. I enjoy your style though, and hope you decide to join us more in the Sin's as well. I saw you had posted a profile in the guild. Feel free to join in some chatter there, or if you like, make an entrance post. Though you can by pass the trials by going through the door here if you like. I'm sure Wrath would enjoy having you in his fold. =3 ))

Ha, yes I seem to bring trouble. Don't be surprised if...
Aslinn stopped; thinking it might not be a good idea to let the bartender know about... her dilemma. She never told anyone and she never planned too. A long sigh escaped her lips.
Well, just don't be surprised if some strangers stop by asking my name. A wise man once said, "A guy only drinks like that if he’s planning to kiss a girl or kill a man. So which is it?”
Aslinn finished the last of her Fireball in one gulp.
Well, I must let you know, I'm not planning to kiss a girl. Maybe a man or two.
She laughed a loud laugh, remembering some of her past lovers caught up in her web of a life. Grabbing her throwing knife, she placed it back in its holder out of sight.
I think I'm cut off for tonight. That room you mentioned earlier, well it sounds sweeter and sweeter.
(And no big deal. Life happens. LOL and he messaged me a little earlier. I was told that there aren't very many Wrathlings left..)
Anise Silverclaw
Lorene did indeed look up at the woman's friendly greeting, and caught her warm smile, and friendly eyes. Silver eyes.

Silver.

His exhausted mind fixated on that word for a moment as it wandered around in his head, searching for something to connect with.

In the world where Lorene was born, people with unnatural eyecolors were either mages, or Fae (though where the Fae were concerned, that was the same thing, really; all Fae were mages). Many Fae had skin, eye and hair colors that fell anywhere at all from the color wheel, from pink to chocolate and everything in between. The woman's raven hair, then, didn't necessarily rule out her being a Fae, but it didn't indicate anything one way or the other, either. Humans and Elves could have silver eyes, if they were born with majyk, after all.

The Elf's meandering thoughts petered away as the hot mug of cider appeared before him. He took it in both hands and drew a long draw from it, eyes falling gently shut and a warmed, grateful ripple running through him. His thoughts slid into mist and obscurity; his whole world suddenly was encompassed in the warmth and sweetness within that mug.

And before Lorene could even take two sips, she was back...with a small feast. Roast beef, gravy, carrots, potatoes; that noodles-and-cheese dish that children on Earth were so obsessed with, but this one smelled much more heavenly--more hearty, more genuine; green beans with the scent of herbs he didn't recognize; and French onion soup with a thick glob of mozzarella cheese on top. Most of the food names he only knew from his stays on various versions of the world Earth. Lorene was raised in Mongol, a nation on the edge of a tundra; his diet growing up had been a lot of meat, a lot of cheese, and a lot of tea, the latter brought northward by his ancestors when their clans had been exiled by the humans.

The mug of cider hit the bar with a quiet thud. A glimmer of his swordsman's reflexes shone in his movements as he snatched up his fork and knife in lightning motions--and his hunger showed when he attacked the roast beef with them.

The Elf's eyes--almond-shaped, sapphire blues--darted up at the waitress as he chomped, nearly glimmering with tears. His mouth was too full to speak, but his look spoke the volumes of gratitude that poured from him in waves.

((Dude your post was way better than mine XD I LOVE characters with an acute nose, LOVE. Yours read mine very well, thank you for that <3 Also I'm sorry about not using an image every post; I had some expression icons commissioned of this character, but I don't have a ton. Being that I had to pay for each one. XD; ))

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kiro_Shinigami
He placed his hand over the ancient silver and stuffed it down a slid in his robe folds and looked at her wide eyed.

He drank his drink with a languid slowness that indicated he wasnt going anywhere in a hurry and was baffled to know it was free. Keeping the coins safe as most likely someone had seen them and pehaps someone would know what country they where from and knew their value.

"I'snt there anything I can do like wash up after at least? Im not used to free things in life"

Before answering Kiro, she’d slipped away to wait on the girl who was sitting at the table. After returning, she begun the task of rounding her up a drink while speaking;

“Everything here is free as it is in Valaura. So no, there is nothing you need to do to pay. However, if you’d like to volunteer to help out every once in a while you’re welcome too. Though I’d keep those coins away from Greed.” With the small joke, Anise would chuckle lightly before turning her attention once again to the woman at the bar.

She continued in her task of making food and drink for the girl, the click of glass and silverware blending into the noise of the currently lively tavern. Though it might not have been considered busy to normal taverns standards, this was the most customers she’d seen here in a while.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Female Titan
Aslinn stopped; thinking it might not be a good idea to let the bartender know about... her dilemma. She never told anyone and she never planned too. A long sigh escaped her lips.
Well, just don't be surprised if some strangers stop by asking my name. A wise man once said, "A guy only drinks like that if he’s planning to kiss a girl or kill a man. So which is it?”
She laughed a loud laugh, remembering some of her past lovers caught up in her web of a life. Grabbing her throwing knife, she placed it back in its holder out of sight.
I think I'm cut off for tonight. That room you mentioned earlier, well it sounds sweeter and sweeter.
(And no big deal. Life happens. LOL and he messaged me a little earlier. I was told that there aren't very many Wrathlings left..)

While hustling around with getting food, Anise focused her attention back on Aslinn. “I won’t be surprised. If anything, I’ll look forward to it. It’ll give me a chance to kick some a**, pardon my language.” She said with a mischievous grin. Though she posed as a bartender and waitress here, she was far from her true calling. Anise was a warrior through and through, as would be noticeable from her muscled and toned form. “I’ll be happy to kick out any rift-rats that think they can come in here and harass my customers. You see, in here it doesn’t matter what sort of path you left behind you. That’s where it’ll stay, and I’ll make sure of it.”

That said, she gathered up the drink and food on a tray and pulled it up on her shoulder. Her black hair was tightly pulled away to keep it from getting in the food, and even still she kept a wrap around the top half to make doubly sure nothing escaped from its hold. Before she left, she gave a healthy chuckle at the girls quip, picking up on the slight lustful energy of kissing males. “I’m sure there will be one or two around that needs kissing. Though I must warn, don’t ever try to kiss Wrath or Pride. Both will end in your likely death.”

Walking around the bar, she started toward the table. “Feel free to find a room, any that you wish. The hallway is just to the left of the dance floor. All rooms that are occupied will have a red notice on them. The ones that aren’t are green. Once you’re in the room and lock the door, it will place a notice up that the room is taken. I do hope you rest well tonight, worry free.” With one final bright smile, she moved over to the table and placed the food and drink for the girl called Tori.

The two would strike a quick conversation that was low enough not to be overheard by the others (unless they had sensitive hearing, in which case they’d hear something about whether a nightmare horse was a problem staying outside the tavern). Then, Anise would make her way back behind the bar, where she turned her attention back to the elf…

((That’s right, only one other than yourself I believe. It will be great to have another Wrathling among us. =3 I myself was a wrathling before stepping up to take the mantle of Lust. I do so miss being in his fold.))

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lorene Dairson

The first thing she noticed-couldn’t help but notice-was the genuine gratitude in his eyes as he scarfed down the meal. A quirky little grin turned up one corner of her full lips as watched him take of his food. No words were needed, and the gratitude of wanderers for a hot meal, quality drink and a place to sleep was far more of a reward than any piece of metal or coin.

His eyes were vivid, the kind that made you feel like you could peer into a person’s soul. Almond shaped no less, the gorgeous kind. Seeing his expression that lit his face, she couldn’t help but ask; “Is there anything else I can get you? Desert perhaps?” Taking a moment to rest she crossed her arms and leaned against the bar not far from him. The flesh of her neck, upper chest and shoulders showed from the low cut corset she wore. It also did nothing to hide the ample curve of her breast, even as it show cased the muscle she’d earned through years of fighting.

A sheen of sweat had built up on her skin, glistening lightly in the dim light. Running from customer to customer had brought her to this point, though she didn’t mind the exercise. “I’m Anise by the way, I don’t believe I caught your name before.”

((Short post, but it serves its purpose I think. And I love your writing style. Its definitely engaging. I'm a writer and working on being published, but just reading your post I feel like you're much better at the craft than I. Your flow with details is wonderful. Also, no worries about the pictures, use them as you see fit. I had two pictures I used until I found out that the person that gifted them to me had stolen them. =[ I still need to have more commissioned.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Anise Silverclaw
Kiro_Shinigami

"I'snt there anything I can do like wash up after at least? Im not used to free things in life"

Before answering Kiro, she’d slipped away to wait on the girl who was sitting at the table. After returning, she begun the task of rounding her up a drink while speaking;

“Everything here is free as it is in Valaura. So no, there is nothing you need to do to pay. However, if you’d like to volunteer to help out every once in a while you’re welcome too. Though I’d keep those coins away from Greed.” With the small joke, Anise would chuckle lightly before turning her attention once again to the woman at the bar.

She continued in her task of making food and drink for the girl, the click of glass and silverware blending into the noise of the currently lively tavern. Though it might not have been considered busy to normal taverns standards, this was the most customers she’d seen here in a while.

User Image

" I see, On Omega I make sure they at least TIP for the service provided to them....it makes for a neatness...You ever been to Omega? I run 2 nightclubs in the galaxy"

They where his pride his bragging rights and his babies. He never had been happy before he opened nightclubs and left other peoples bars to find his own happiness. Kiro drank his drink smiling and thought of it as Greed would love some rare coin indeed,

" All this talk and I got so so very hungry, Whats your recommendation for food M'lady?"

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Anise Silverclaw
Lorene Dairson

≯▬▬▬ﺴ Sloth ﺴ▬▬▬≮

He would simply form from the air, there was no herald to his arrival, no grand announcement for his entrance. No, a snow leopard that seemed to be made of smoke simply waltzed into existence in the bar, walking around the counter to Anise before nodding slightly, and hopping onto the bar top, making not a single sound the entire time. It was rather small for it's species, being only two feet in length, though its tail made it nearly six feet long due to its size, double the length of its body. It would lay down with a flopping motion, a deep sigh of contentment rolling from it as it's fog like substance rolled out a short distance before dissipating. It's eyes would draw attention, glowing cyan orbs of pure mana. Not light, nor vapor, the pure force of magic rolled around in the ethereal eye sockets of the wispy creature. A single eye slowly closed, the other going half lidded as its tail reached out to poke Anise's shoulder. "Having fun Anise? I have not set foot in Dead End since Valaura was last remade...rather longer than that. Since I was Gluttony, in fact." his voice was just like what he was made of, airy, but strong dispute the whisper softness. His mouth never moved, the voice just seemed to echo forth from the beasts direction.

The eye rotated to look the one called Kiro, seeming to take in a once over before rotating to face the Woman. It didn't remain long there either, before the beast's gaze landed upon the male currently eating like a madman. Curiosity lit in the cyan orb, and as it brightened so did the design of the eye reveal itself. It was shaped like the Yin and Yang, with one half a faint sage green, the other half the cyan that was overpowering until now. The eye closed in a slow blink, before rotating to face Anise's own silver hues again. "Curious...as to how you draw your crowds sometimes. Such an interesting bunch here....today". It sounded extremely tired, a yawn rolling from it's mouth, revealing a hollow inside. "Though an oddity in itself..." Such a...curiosity.

Rest easy in my soft embrace. Your soul will belong to me.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anise Silverclaw
The Female Titan

While hustling around with getting food, Anise focused her attention back on Aslinn. “I won’t be surprised. If anything, I’ll look forward to it. It’ll give me a chance to kick some a**, pardon my language.” She said with a mischievous grin. Though she posed as a bartender and waitress here, she was far from her true calling. Anise was a warrior through and through, as would be noticeable from her muscled and toned form. “I’ll be happy to kick out any rift-rats that think they can come in here and harass my customers. You see, in here it doesn’t matter what sort of path you left behind you. That’s where it’ll stay, and I’ll make sure of it.”

That said, she gathered up the drink and food on a tray and pulled it up on her shoulder. Her black hair was tightly pulled away to keep it from getting in the food, and even still she kept a wrap around the top half to make doubly sure nothing escaped from its hold. Before she left, she gave a healthy chuckle at the girls quip, picking up on the slight lustful energy of kissing males. “I’m sure there will be one or two around that needs kissing. Though I must warn, don’t ever try to kiss Wrath or Pride. Both will end in your likely death.”

Walking around the bar, she started toward the table. “Feel free to find a room, any that you wish. The hallway is just to the left of the dance floor. All rooms that are occupied will have a red notice on them. The ones that aren’t are green. Once you’re in the room and lock the door, it will place a notice up that the room is taken. I do hope you rest well tonight, worry free.” With one final bright smile, she moved over to the table and placed the food and drink for the girl called Tori.

The two would strike a quick conversation that was low enough not to be overheard by the others (unless they had sensitive hearing, in which case they’d hear something about whether a nightmare horse was a problem staying outside the tavern). Then, Anise would make her way back behind the bar, where she turned her attention back to the elf…

((That’s right, only one other than yourself I believe. It will be great to have another Wrathling among us. =3 I myself was a wrathling before stepping up to take the mantle of Lust. I do so miss being in his fold.))

Aslinn made a smug chuckle and paused slightly before speaking.
I've been wishing for death for a long time, my friend. But not before I finish my quest. I have much more work that needs done. But don't worry, I'm not big in the romance department.
She paused slightly.
Unless I really want someone dead.
A glint of loneliness hit her eyes. Almost as if a black abyss. So many secrets lived inside her. But she was strong, She knew what she had to do.
Thank you.
Aslinn left the bar walking toward a vacant room. She found a room at the end of the hallway, secluded from the noise and people. Once the door was shut and locked, she rolled out her canvas of weapons, each stained with blood. One by one she plucked them out of their specific places and cleaned them off with a wet cloth. Though she loved spilling blood, she hated the clean up work. Mostly, she hated allowing her beautiful weapons to be stained in blood. Finally, the best for last; Equalizer. She cleaned each nook and crevice. Each dent and crack. It definitely needed a good shine. After, she slipped on of her small daggers under the bed pillow.
Maybe I'll take you to get a nice polish, you deserve it.
She quietly spoke to her hammer. After each blade was sparkling, she started cleaning out her pistols. Once finished, she stripped her clothes and drew a bath for herself. The water was boiling hot and melted her tension in her shoulders and back away. As time passed, she fell asleep in the cooling water.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jack_McLoughlin
Anise Silverclaw
Lorene Dairson

≯▬▬▬ﺴ Sloth ﺴ▬▬▬≮

He would simply form from the air, there was no herald to his arrival, no grand announcement for his entrance. No, a snow leopard that seemed to be made of smoke simply waltzed into existence in the bar, walking around the counter to Anise before nodding slightly, and hopping onto the bar top, making not a single sound the entire time. It was rather small for it's species, being only two feet in length, though its tail made it nearly six feet long due to its size, double the length of its body. It would lay down with a flopping motion, a deep sigh of contentment rolling from it as it's fog like substance rolled out a short distance before dissipating. It's eyes would draw attention, glowing cyan orbs of pure mana. Not light, nor vapor, the pure force of magic rolled around in the ethereal eye sockets of the wispy creature. A single eye slowly closed, the other going half lidded as its tail reached out to poke Anise's shoulder. "Having fun Anise? I have not set foot in Dead End since Valaura was last remade...rather longer than that. Since I was Gluttony, in fact." his voice was just like what he was made of, airy, but strong dispute the whisper softness. His mouth never moved, the voice just seemed to echo forth from the beasts direction.

The eye rotated to look the one called Kiro, seeming to take in a once over before rotating to face the Woman. It didn't remain long there either, before the beast's gaze landed upon the male currently eating like a madman. Curiosity lit in the cyan orb, and as it brightened so did the design of the eye reveal itself. It was shaped like the Yin and Yang, with one half a faint sage green, the other half the cyan that was overpowering until now. The eye closed in a slow blink, before rotating to face Anise's own silver hues again. "Curious...as to how you draw your crowds sometimes. Such an interesting bunch here....today". It sounded extremely tired, a yawn rolling from it's mouth, revealing a hollow inside. "Though an oddity in itself..." Such a...curiosity.

Rest easy in my soft embrace. Your soul will belong to me.

Aslinn smiled a smug smile upon hearing the mans words.
Trust me darling, I add to the diversity.
Aslinn stood up from her stool, slightly smiling at the man, and walked away to a vacant room. Where there she would clean her weapons peacefully.

Obsessive Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Anise Silverclaw
Azlein
Dark_Initiate

((Fair warning: I'm cranking up the creepy to see what happens > w < ))

Belle's sudden departure caught her off guard, and Lillian could not hide her concerned expression at the expectant mother's half-formed explanation. Surely she could at least wait for an escort? The arachnoid vampire rose from her chair as quickly as she could, but all that was left for her to do was stand awkwardly next to her table and watch Belle's quickly retreating back. There was simply nothing for it. If she had wanted help she would have asked.

Lillian was about to return to her seat when she noticed Tori watching as well. It seemed to her that the timid newcomer was the one who stood to lose the most in Belle's absence, and she could see no point in sitting by herself in a crowded bar. At least if she was with someone else she might be able to avoid the drifters. With that in mind, but certainly not written anywhere on her face, she slid gracefully between the tables, her light steps and easy movements strangely at odds with her plump frame and long limbs. Combined with her extra eyes, glossy skin, and the visible segmented joints of her fingers, the resemblance to a large spider was inevitable and uncanny.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" she asked kindly in her high, girlish voice, while what was meant to be a reassuring smile was ruined by a glassy, lidless gaze. They would certainly make a strange pair if Tori consented to being seen with such a woman. Assuming there were enough human components left for that term to even apply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff